Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
(*blinks*)
(OH I SEE IT NOW! DANG IT! XD)
(....can I still have waffles? 0_0)
Bubblestep nodded, quickly following him
##
"Well, this is a nice forest," Berry blinked. "I could find an old badger den and settle down."
(Sure XDD)
(Alot of my characters are actually based on LK/LG characters X3 Snowstar is Simba/Nala mix, Roarclaw is Kion, Blackstorm is Scar, Goldensky is Vitani, Splashheart is Kila, Foxthorn is Bunga, and Honeyfur is the one and only Kiara :3)
(Except they're all siblings XD)
"Why do that when you can come to ThunderClan?" Snowstar chuckled lightly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Jaystorm, out of the nursery for the first time since she'd been pregnant with her and Thrushwing's kits, panted hard as she followed her sibling. She fought back an amused purr as Morningblue began to try hunting. "Morningblue, I can't exactly hunt with you when I'm having kits in about a moon." Though there was always a chance they could come early or late, she didn't want to alarm her brother by saying a sooner date than their medicine cat. The pretty she-cat had been pregnant for exactly a moon now, and trust me, she's been counting the days. Walking- no, waddling- around camp all day, constantly tired and hungry, wasn't exactly ideal. But she heard from the other queens in the ThunderClan nursery that once the bundles of joy were born, it would be well worth it.
Morningblue sat upright and looked at his sister, flicking his ear as he took in her belly, heavy with kits. "Kits, queens, and elders eat before warriors," the tom commented nonsensically in his droning monotone before dropping back into a crouch. A mouse had barely stretched it's muzzle out of its burrow when Morningblue caught it by the head, dispatching the prey with a swift shake of his head, he plodded to Jaystorm with the mouse in his jaws and set it done in front of her. "For the kits," he said simply, fixing his blank gaze on Jaystorm and curling his lip up into something that was supposed to resemble a grin.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:12 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Sure XDD)
(Alot of my characters are actually based on LK/LG characters X3 Snowstar is Simba/Nala mix, Roarclaw is Kion, Blackstorm is Scar, Goldensky is Vitani, Splashheart is Kila, Foxthorn is Bunga, and Honeyfur is the one and only Kiara :3)
(Except they're all siblings XD)
"Why do that when you can come to ThunderClan?" Snowstar chuckled lightly.
(Same XD)
Bubblestep is mostly just herself, Tinyclaw is Scar, Turtlesong is honestly Nala/Pinkie Pie XD, Nightshade is Beshte/Ono, Berry is Fluttershy/Vexy, Swiftpaw is Fuli x3)
"What?" Berry's eyes widened
"What!?" Turtlesong and Nightshade had reached them just as Snowstar asked the question, and they were both equally shocked.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; August 2nd, 2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue sat upright and looked at his sister, flicking his ear as he took in her belly, heavy with kits. "Kits, queens, and elders eat before warriors," the tom commented nonsensically in his droning monotone before dropping back into a crouch. A mouse had barely stretched it's muzzle out of its burrow when Morningblue caught it by the head, dispatching the prey with a swift shake of his head, he plodded to Jaystorm with the mouse in his jaws and set it done in front of her. "For the kits," he said simply, fixing his blank gaze on Jaystorm and curling his lip up into something that was supposed to resemble a grin.
This is BluBunny's drawing of Jaystorm and her future kits, I love it so much)

~~~

Jaystorm huffed and slumped to the ground at his response. A sharp squeak, quickly cut off, interrupted her thoughts. Her brother trotted out into the open and dropped a mouse at her paws, saying it was for the kits. Then he smiled, and the pretty tabby smiled back. She always loved it when he smiled. It's a family thing, a gene she inherited.
"I could get used to this," she joked and poked him teasingly. "Now zi expect a fresh rabbit at my nest every morning and three fresh mice by evening." Jay pranced around the tom in a circle as if she was Clan leader.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:24 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
This is BluBunny's drawing of Jaystorm and her future kits, I love it so much)

~~~

Jaystorm huffed and slumped to the ground at his response. A sharp squeak, quickly cut off, interrupted her thoughts. Her brother trotted out into the open and dropped a mouse at her paws, saying it was for the kits. Then he smiled, and the pretty tabby smiled back. She always loved it when he smiled. It's a family thing, a gene she inherited.
"I could get used to this," she joked and poked him teasingly. "Now zi expect a fresh rabbit at my nest every morning and three fresh mice by evening." Jay pranced around the tom in a circle as if she was Clan leader.
(Awwwwwe. It's cute! )

Morningblue cocked his head to the side and gave his sister a quizzical look, "Everyday?" the tom asked, looking anxious as he wondered how he could complete such a massive task. Then it dawned on him, this was one of Jaystorm's jokes that she liked to make. He had gotten better at catching on since they were kits. "Oh. Ha," said the tom, flicking his tail, "good one," he droned by way of complimenting his sister. Morningblue didn't honestly feel much for the cats in his clan, other than a sense of duty since the clan helped them all survive, but if he had warm feelings for anyone, it was Jaystorm. "You ok? Need to head back?" he asked, suddenly realizing how foolish it had been to bring his sister out here with the kits so close to being born.

Last edited by Charmer; August 2nd, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
(Same XD)
Bubblestep is mostly just herself, Tinyclaw is Scar, Turtlesong is honestly Nala/Pinkie Pie XD, Nightshade is Beshte/Ono, Berry is Fluttershy/Vexy, Swiftpaw is Fuli x3)
"What?" Berry's eyes widened
"What!?" Turtlesong and Nightshade had reached them just as Snowstar asked the question, and they were both equally shocked.
(Cute XDDD)
(I think Snow is kinda like Vexy too with all the love stuff XD)
"Did I stutter?" Snowstar teased, softly brushing her tail tip over the top of Berry's head. "Cmon Berry, you're one of my best friends. I trust you. I want you in ThunderClan."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:44 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Awwwwwe. It's cute! )

Morningblue cocked his head to the side and gave his sister a quizzical look, "Everyday?" the tom asked, looking anxious as he wondered how he could complete such a massive task. Then it dawned on him, this was one of Jaystorm's jokes that she liked to make. He had gotten better at catching on since they were kits. "Oh. Ha," said the tom, flicking his tail, "good one," he droned by way of complimenting his sister. Morningblue didn't honestly feel much for the cats in his clan, other than a sense of duty since the clan helped them all survive, but if he had warm feelings for anyone, it was Jaystorm. "You ok? Need to head back?" he asked, suddenly realizing how foolish it had been to bring his sister out here with the kits so close to being born.
The silver tabby she-cat laughed so hard she fell over. "You really thought I was being serious?" She stood up and chuckled a little bit again, sitting and waiting for her littermate to say something else. When he asked if she needed to go back, the molly flicked her tail dismissively and responded, "no, I'll be fine. Just don't tell Thrushwing," she added in a whisper, supressing another giggle. It was true- her mate would flip if he knew she'd gone so far from camp, from the nursery, from him even. Speaking of which, she probably should've told him. Now he would think something had happened to her. Fox-dung! So much for slip out and slip in. He'd be frantic, searching every nook and cranny for her. Maybe I should go back..
No, he'd have to live with his fears for a while. Since the prey battle wih the ShadowClan cats, where the pretty silver molly had first fallen in love with Thrushwing, she'd barely seen her brother at all. She was always busy being fretted over; he was always busy just with warrior duties. This was the first time in a few moons that she'd actually got to spend some quality time with Morningblue, why waste it? Even if it was just chatting.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; August 2nd, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw felt adrenaline flood them, causing their heart to race wildly and their fur to rise on end. They were alert, ready for nearly anything - except for Amberflame, they weren't ready for Amberflame. They hadn't expected the older feline to be so competitive, especially with the young, somewhat immature, friendly, and inexperienced apprentice. Minkpaw didn't think their mentor would continue with the attack. They'd expected Amberflame to stand, blankly praise Minkpaw, and end the session - get as far away from Minkpaw as possible. At the sight of the determination, however, Minkpaw knew this session wouldn't end on an easy note. Yet they didn't take notice of the rather serious air surrounding the two of them, instead looking at the spar as play. Minkpaw looked straight into Amberflame's eyes, their own eyes revealing their uncertainty. Minkpaw went with their instincts, and ran right back at Amberflame, kicking up dirt behind them. The apprentice didn't really know what would happen next, though. Would Amberflame successfully bring them down with experience? Or would Minkpaw outsmart the older feline who was blinded by competition?
Amberflame had seen Minkpaw running at her, but she hadn't expected the impact to be so hard - she did make contact with the other cat, but the impact of Minkpaw hitting her as well drove her a little ways back. She landed - on her side, not being able to twist and force a good landing, but she quickly got up. Her sides were heaving with the exhertion from struggling to beat this young apprentice. Which would have been embarassing enough in itself had Amberflame not felt as though she had been beaten. Like, really beaten. "Maybe.... we should stop... for today. Good... job, Minkpaw." The feline praised them, her breath coming in short pants and she watched Minkpaw, awaiting their departure from the training cave. The session was over. Tomorrow was a new day. And, with a new day came a chance to redeem herself in the eyes of the young cat. While Minkpaw didn't seem like the type to blame her for making a mistake, or for getting beaten, there was no way to know someone within the course of a day. The first day of training. Her first time with them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
The silver tabby she-cat laughed so hard she fell over. "You really thought I was being serious?" She stood up and chuckled a little bit again, sitting and waiting for her littermate to say something else. When he asked if she needed to go back, the molly flicked her tail dismissively and responded, "no, I'll be fine. Just don't tell Thrushwing," she added in a whisper, supressing another giggle. It was true- her mate would flip if he knew she'd gone so far from camp, from the nursery, from him even. Speaking of which, she probably should've told him. Now he would think something had happened to her. Fox-dung! So much for slip out and slip in. He'd be frantic, searching every nook and cranny for her. Maybe I should go back..
No, he'd have to live with his fears for a while. Since the prey battle wih the ShadowClan cats, where the pretty silver molly had first fallen in love with Thrushwing, she'd barely seen her brother at all. She was always busy being fretted over; he was always busy just with warrior duties. This was the first time in a few moons that she'd actually got to spend some quality time with Morningblue, why waste it? Even if it was just chatting.
"Ok," Morningblue meowed, agreeing to Jaystorms's request. Morningblue felt a twinge of relief at getting to spend more time with his sister. She was probably one of the few cats who understood him. Which was unfortunate. Morningblue's most closely held wish was to someday be leader of Thunderclan. The brave and valiant Morningstar would never back down from a fight. He'd defend Thunderclan's border with tooth and claw and not even the most wily of Shadowclan cats would even consider stealing prey while Morningstar had a life to spare. But a new deputy had been chosen. But Morningblue was a practical cat, and he knew very well that being chosen at a deputy was about more than fighting prowess. A cat had to be popular enough for other cats to want to follow, and he was not popular. He was awkward and easily confused but things others cats did and said. Morningblue said none of this to Jaystorm. He merely twitched his whiskers and droned, "Bubblestep is deputy now."
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn stopped and turned to face Cherrypaw. "Alright, today we are going to learn how to hunt." She told her apprentice. "Show me your hunting crouch."

Character Site