Last post by squidz
Today 11:15 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Bean
Today 11:07 AM

Old February 8th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
"I don't care what anyone thinks!" Athena said snapping at her brother, her concern turning into anger when he didn't just accept who he was and what he was to her. "I understand what the rules are but-" She cut herself off unsure of what to say. Finally when she found it, she spoke again. "But the rules are stupid! And they don't mean anything right now." She walked over to Kako, now next to the wolf. "Kako isn't a bad wolf. He was just trying to find a place to stay and Seba rejected him! Now I'm making things right." She said with determination. "Helping others is the right thing to do, and if it means I get in trouble for it, then go. Go tell the whole pack what I've been doing, it still won't change my mind about my decisions and what I think about Kako."

Czar just sat there, blinking in shock as she walked over to the other wolf. Though he knew this wasn’t the case, it almost felt as if she was choosing this stranger over him…and with todays events he was even more emotional than usual. He just wanted to be alone with his sister away from everyone? Was that too much to ask for?

And now there was an intruder that was being secretly taught by Klaus and supported by Athena. And that certain stranger apparently meant more to Athena than him right now. “If you want to do the right thing you should have asked Seba to give him another chance rather than hiding him here.” Czar sighed- trying to keep a level head when he was already drained in every way possible from todays events.

“I…” He sighed again. “I won’t tell anyone but I’m not helping him.” He gestured to Kakó. “I’m going to find Zuri and keep here away from here if you’re going to talk.” He turned around and began to walk off, picking up pace so Athena couldn’t call out to him even if she wanted. If he was going to be with anyone right now- after everything that had happened today, it was at least going to be with someone from the pack and not some stranger.

~0~

Kakó just stared as the two siblings bickered and eventually when Czar left he was only silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say but the silence because too silent. “Well uh…” He paused. “He seems nice…” The older apprentice chuckled nervously- attempting to lighten the situation.

Old February 8th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Czar just sat there, blinking in shock as she walked over to the other wolf. Though he knew this wasn’t the case, it almost felt as if she was choosing this stranger over him…and with todays events he was even more emotional than usual. He just wanted to be alone with his sister away from everyone? Was that too much to ask for?

And now there was an intruder that was being secretly taught by Klaus and supported by Athena. And that certain stranger apparently meant more to Athena than him right now. “If you want to do the right thing you should have asked Seba to give him another chance rather than hiding him here.” Czar sighed- trying to keep a level head when he was already drained in every way possible from todays events.

“I…” He sighed again. “I won’t tell anyone but I’m not helping him.” He gestured to Kakó. “I’m going to find Zuri and keep here away from here if you’re going to talk.” He turned around and began to walk off, picking up pace so Athena couldn’t call out to him even if she wanted. If he was going to be with anyone right now- after everything that had happened today, it was at least going to be with someone from the pack and not some stranger.

~0~

Kakó just stared as the two siblings bickered and eventually when Czar left he was only silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say but the silence because too silent. “Well uh…” He paused. “He seems nice…” The older apprentice chuckled nervously- attempting to lighten the situation.

Athena could do nothing more than break down into tears AGAIN. To her, nothing she said or did was the right thing and everything around her that she cared about was breaking down. First her family, then Kako, and now Czar has left her. She couldn't take it anymore. She knew she shouldn't have snapped at her brother, but she was just so full of emotion right now, that she didn't have any thoughts of thinking before she lashed out at him. "I'm just so useless." She said between sobs. "Everyone is leaving...." Her cries grew louder and her mind was empty, not knowing what she could possibly do in this situation to make anything better than what it already was now.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old February 8th, 2022, 10:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena could do nothing more than break down into tears AGAIN. To her, nothing she said or did was the right thing and everything around her that she cared about was breaking down. First her family, then Kako, and now Czar has left her. She couldn't take it anymore. She knew she shouldn't have snapped at her brother, but she was just so full of emotion right now, that she didn't have any thoughts of thinking before she lashed out at him. "I'm just so useless." She said between sobs. "Everyone is leaving...." Her cries grew louder and her mind was empty, not knowing what she could possibly do in this situation to make anything better than what it already was now.

Kakó just stared at her as she broke down- to others it would seem as if he was uncomfortable and didn’t know how to respond, but in reality the young wolf was thrown into a memory he has worked hard to suppress.

There he was, sitting in the same position with his sister in front of him sobbing. His father and mother paced around their den, stress pouring off of the two of them in waves. It made the air stuffy, making the already cramped den more claustrophobic as the four of them struggled to keep their bearings. His mom and dad hissed hushed words to each other- though they were so muttled together, the syllables mixing together and leaving him with an overwhelming feeling of dread and horror. His sister only sobbed harder- she said something, no…she yelled something- but he couldn’t hear a word she was saying. He could only feel her warmth and the prickles of her tears on his fur as she pressed herself against his side for comfort.

It felt as if everything was fake, as if this was just a bad dream he’d wake up to any second. There was no way this was real…no way it was happening. Yet the approaching steps from the mouth of the den proved him wrong immediately, almost as if it was a way for the universe to spit in his face- mocking him for his own gullibility. The sounds caused everyone to go dead silent, anxiety now replaced absolute terror. And then, when five different wolves forced their way in the den, when his father growled stepping in front of them, when his sister started screaming in fear, when his mother looked back at him and spoke. Her words were the first clear sentence he heard that day- snapping him out of his trance.

“Run.”

Another harsh sob from Athena thankfully tore Kakó away from his unpleasant memory- one that left himself a little shaken. When he was able to regain his bearings he walked up to her cautiously- half afraid that Czar was going to jump out of the forest and threaten to harm him for getting too close to her, and half afraid she would react negatively.

“A-Athena?” He asked, trying to steady his own voice. In a way it felt like he had to do this, like he was making up for a mistake he made in his past. “Hey…you’re not useless.” His eyes softened as he took another small step forward- not wanting to cross a boundary. “I’m here aren’t I? I’m only still here because of you, and honestly if it wasn’t for you I might have been dead by now out in some unknown territory…”

Old February 8th, 2022, 10:51 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Kakó just stared at her as she broke down- to others it would seem as if he was uncomfortable and didn’t know how to respond, but in reality the young wolf was thrown into a memory he has worked hard to suppress.

There he was, sitting in the same position with his sister in front of him sobbing. His father and mother paced around their den, stress pouring off of the two of them in waves. It made the air stuffy, making the already cramped den more claustrophobic as the four of them struggled to keep their bearings. His mom and dad hissed hushed words to each other- though they were so muttled together, the syllables mixing together and leaving him with an overwhelming feeling of dread and horror. His sister only sobbed harder- she said something, no…she yelled something- but he couldn’t hear a word she was saying. He could only feel her warmth and the prickles of her tears on his fur as she pressed herself against his side for comfort.

It felt as if everything was fake, as if this was just a bad dream he’d wake up to any second. There was no way this was real…no way it was happening. Yet the approaching steps from the mouth of the den proved him wrong immediately, almost as if it was a way for the universe to spit in his face- mocking him for his own gullibility. The sounds caused everyone to go dead silent, anxiety now replaced absolute terror. And then, when five different wolves forced their way in the den, when his father growled stepping in front of them, when his sister started screaming in fear, when his mother looked back at him and spoke. Her words were the first clear sentence he heard that day- snapping him out of his trance.

“Run.”

Another harsh sob from Athena thankfully tore Kakó away from his unpleasant memory- one that left himself a little shaken. When he was able to regain his bearings he walked up to her cautiously- half afraid that Czar was going to jump out of the forest and threaten to harm him for getting too close to her, and half afraid she would react negatively.

“A-Athena?” He asked, trying to steady his own voice. In a way it felt like he had to do this, like he was making up for a mistake he made in his past. “Hey…you’re not useless.” His eyes softened as he took another small step forward- not wanting to cross a boundary. “I’m here aren’t I? I’m only still here because of you, and honestly if it wasn’t for you I might have been dead by now out in some unknown territory…”

Athena barely heard the words that Kako had said. Nothing anyone could say could possibly make any of this ok. She stayed sobbing for a while, before finally calming down enough to talk. "You're here because of Klaus. I had no say in any of this." She corrected him. If it wasn't for him training you, you might be out somewhere in an unknown territory." Part of her words felt like she was spraying acid, trying to deny and melt any material of lies Kako was trying to get to her. This was her fault. All of this was her fault. She was a failure in her own eyes. Her world was falling apart before her own eyes. "And it's all my fault."

Old February 8th, 2022, 11:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena barely heard the words that Kako had said. Nothing anyone could say could possibly make any of this ok. She stayed sobbing for a while, before finally calming down enough to talk. "You're here because of Klaus. I had no say in any of this." She corrected him. If it wasn't for him training you, you might be out somewhere in an unknown territory." Part of her words felt like she was spraying acid, trying to deny and melt any material of lies Kako was trying to get to her. This was her fault. All of this was her fault. She was a failure in her own eyes. Her world was falling apart before her own eyes. "And it's all my fault."

Troubled, Kakó didn’t know what do to. He wasn’t a very good brother then and so helping anyone emotionally now wasn’t exactly his forte either. “No…” He hummed in response to her words. “He doesn’t care that much about me- that’s obvious. But here you are defending me from your brother. What if you weren’t here? I may have gotten hurt. Not to mention you kept me company so I wasn’t completely alone some days…” He whined at her last statement.

What was she talking about? What happened? He wanted to know, but now wasn’t the time to ask. Now was the time to help as much as he could. “I may not know what’s going on but I know a good wolf when I see them. You mean nothing but the best, and so you could never do anything wrong.” He said, unsure of how his words might affect her. His parents never talked to him like this, so he was clearly struggling.

Old February 8th, 2022, 11:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Troubled, Kakó didn’t know what do to. He wasn’t a very good brother then and so helping anyone emotionally now wasn’t exactly his forte either. “No…” He hummed in response to her words. “He doesn’t care that much about me- that’s obvious. But here you are defending me from your brother. What if you weren’t here? I may have gotten hurt. Not to mention you kept me company so I wasn’t completely alone some days…” He whined at her last statement.

What was she talking about? What happened? He wanted to know, but now wasn’t the time to ask. Now was the time to help as much as he could. “I may not know what’s going on but I know a good wolf when I see them. You mean nothing but the best, and so you could never do anything wrong.” He said, unsure of how his words might affect her. His parents never talked to him like this, so he was clearly struggling.

Athena looked up to him, tears still falling from her face as she tried her best to wipe them away. "How..." She started. "How could you say those things, you don't even know what happened." She told him. "Do you really think you can see me as a good wolf even after I tell you?"

Old February 9th, 2022, 07:04 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena looked up to him, tears still falling from her face as she tried her best to wipe them away. "How..." She started. "How could you say those things, you don't even know what happened." She told him. "Do you really think you can see me as a good wolf even after I tell you?"

Kakó could only blink to her as he began to feel nervous. Just how bad was this situation exactly? “Well..” He began trying to pick his words lightly in order to not cause her to have a crying fit again. And on top of that- if he hurt her feelings who was to say Czar wouldn’t tell the pack of his existence then? “I’m sure it isn’t that bad. And even if it is, a wolf like you wouldn’t do something without reason.” He shrugged. “We all do what we need to do in order to live. There’s no shame in it.”

Old February 9th, 2022, 09:57 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Kakó could only blink to her as he began to feel nervous. Just how bad was this situation exactly? “Well..” He began trying to pick his words lightly in order to not cause her to have a crying fit again. And on top of that- if he hurt her feelings who was to say Czar wouldn’t tell the pack of his existence then? “I’m sure it isn’t that bad. And even if it is, a wolf like you wouldn’t do something without reason.” He shrugged. “We all do what we need to do in order to live. There’s no shame in it.”

Athena, having finished wiping the rest of her tears away looked at him. Should she tell him? Maybe she would feel better if she just had someone to talk to instead of having comfort. Why not? She took a few deep breaths and explained he situation. She did not say how the pups died when she got t that part and just that they randomly died. When she finished, she took a long sigh and looked back up at him. "And now we are here."

Old February 9th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena, having finished wiping the rest of her tears away looked at him. Should she tell him? Maybe she would feel better if she just had someone to talk to instead of having comfort. Why not? She took a few deep breaths and explained he situation. She did not say how the pups died when she got t that part and just that they randomly died. When she finished, she took a long sigh and looked back up at him. "And now we are here."

Kakó stared at her, disbelief evident on his face as she went on. In the end he was speechless, not knowing what to say or even where to begin. She and her brother had been through alot…and Klaus…didn’t seem like such a good wolf like Kakó previously though he was. His ears flattened to his head as he tried hard to figure out what to say next- racking his brain for something, anything to say. Yet all he could manage was a simple; “Wow…”

The white and grey wolf blinked a couple of times, unsure of how to go on from that. “I’m…sorry…” He paused, looking back up from a leaf on the ground that held his attention. In all truthfulness he was nervous to look Athena in the eyes…what if they showed anger at his words? What if they showed more pain? How could he respond to this? He didn’t want to make her mad, he didn’t want to pry too far- such simple interactions like this caused such a problem for the young wolf.

“…You’ve…you’ve been through a lot…I’m sorry that all happened I-“ He paused again. “I can see why your crying now…that’s…a lot to process…loosing family is hard- even if you didn’t necessarily want them in the first place.” His blue and green eyes showed nothing but sympathy. “But..I can assure you none of that was your fault. Not at all…”

Old February 9th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Kakó stared at her, disbelief evident on his face as she went on. In the end he was speechless, not knowing what to say or even where to begin. She and her brother had been through alot…and Klaus…didn’t seem like such a good wolf like Kakó previously though he was. His ears flattened to his head as he tried hard to figure out what to say next- racking his brain for something, anything to say. Yet all he could manage was a simple; “Wow…”

The white and grey wolf blinked a couple of times, unsure of how to go on from that. “I’m…sorry…” He paused, looking back up from a leaf on the ground that held his attention. In all truthfulness he was nervous to look Athena in the eyes…what if they showed anger at his words? What if they showed more pain? How could he respond to this? He didn’t want to make her mad, he didn’t want to pry too far- such simple interactions like this caused such a problem for the young wolf.

“…You’ve…you’ve been through a lot…I’m sorry that all happened I-“ He paused again. “I can see why your crying now…that’s…a lot to process…loosing family is hard- even if you didn’t necessarily want them in the first place.” His blue and green eyes showed nothing but sympathy. “But..I can assure you none of that was your fault. Not at all…”

She shook her head at the last part of his statement. She was glad to have all the weight off her shoulders as she explained the situation. But it was all her fault. She just wished she could say it. Say the FULL truth. But she knew everyone would hate her. She knew Czar would never speak to her again.....she didn't want that. Czar was all she basically had left. She needed him right now. But for now, she had Kako, and she guessed that was good enough. But the more she thought about it, the more she questioned it. Was it REALLY not her fault? Could she not have controlled this if she tried to? She stopped shaking her head and looked up to Kako again. "Really?"

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 9th, 2022 at 07:12 PM.