Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:27 AM
birthday question
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:16 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
When Blazingstar first began to circle her, Fawnskip's watchful eyes followed him, studying his every step. She didn't laugh, and she didn't find it creepy. She enjoyed it, practically basking under his searching gaze, enjoying the attention he offered her. Figuring he also found pleasure with her gaze on him, she refused to look at him, and instead, she began to nonchalantly wash her uniquely-painted pelt. After giving her shoulder a couple thorough licks, she opened her mouth to respond. ``Oh, what a shame,`` She let herself look at him, flashing him a brief wink and a bright smirk before closing her eyes and bringing her forepaw to her mouth. Fawnskip peeked at him through one, opened eye. Her attractive smirk remained glued on her face. ``I figure you get all the she-cats, hm?`` Placing her paw firmly on the ground, she threw her head back and laughed lightly. ``No wonder you fail to focus on one cat - all those choices...`` Her tail-tip flicked with excitement, and it used all her energy to keep herself from moving anxiously.

She imagined all those felines launching themselves at Blazingstar, but satisfaction filled her at this thought. Not jealousy, not disappointment. Blazingstar came to her, and that meant something. Until now, she hadn't been very interested in the ginger tabby, figuring him to be your typical, strict, stuck-up leader. She didn't take interest in those types of cats - she couldn't handle their serious nature. As long as a cat had a fun-side, Fawnskip would target them. Blazingstar proved himself to be fun, and she liked that, making him her next target.

Fawnskip looked at the ground, still refusing to give him the satisfaction of her watching. She began to innocently scuff at the ground, her eyes filled with fascination as she watched the white snow dance in the breeze as it was taken away. She purred softly at this. ``I don't blame you, though,`` Fawnskip commented, continuing to play with the snow. ``But eventually... there will be that one cat who catches your eye...`` She looked up, her paws now pressed against the ground. She attempted to look him in the eyes, now, to put emphasis on her statement. She was determined to be that one cat. ``And I'm certain... I've already caught your attention - you just don't know it yet.``
Blazingstar circled her a few more times before growing bored of the action. Casually, he led himself back to where he was originally and sat down. This was about a tail length from her, his golden hues were fixated on the she-cat, although his mind was wandering a little bit. Of course he was listening to her every word an watching her every movement, but Blazingstar's mind was always wandering. Different possibilities of what to say. The different outcomes from this interaction. What she was thinking deep down. Things he'd never know, but wish he could.

"I wouldn't say that much, that's giving me a little more credit than I deserve," he chuckled, lifting a paw to his chest, as if he were gesturing to himself. "I know you find me good-looking," he paused, giving her a wink, "But not all she-cats do, and when they do and they want to be straight to the point about it, it sort of... scares me away. Only because I do have feelings of my own," he gave another small chuckle. The sarcasm in his voice, however it was obvious he was joking about the typical 'leader type' seen in the other clans. Of course Blazingstar wasn't aware of Gyrestar's new leadership or knew the fellow leader well, he wouldn't know unless news spread to him or until the next gathering. So for now Thunderclan was being judged on Ashstar's leadership.

Lowering his paw to the ground once more, he let his head tilt ever so slightly at her last comments. What to say back to that... for now she had his attention, but would this interaction be in his thoughts later on? Or just when he saw her? Only time would tell. "Oh Fawnskip, you've caught my attention for now," he let a small smirk cross his face. "For this conversation, you have my attention, but it takes a lot more than a little flirting to get me thinking that much about a particular cat," there seemed to be a challenge in his voice. His golden hues were dancing with mischief now. This was hoping to lead into something new for him, something that could give him a little fun because everyone was expecting so much of him right now. It was good to spice up a day or two with a little fun. Besides, he was curious to see how far this she-cat would take it. "They have to give me something to remember them by, we talked about that already. So far, I can remember your name, easy, but to constantly have you on my mind? I don't think so," the challenge was still there. His tail tip twitched behind him and his paws shifted a little. There was only one thought on his mind. Prove me wrong.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 18th, 2017, 08:08 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shrikecall had just woken up-- the senior Deputy had found himself sleeping later and later, and it was something that was constantly annoying him. Annoyance was one of the strongest emotions with Shrikecall, something that he seemed to be experiencing on a daily basis. He didn't think there was a single cat who had managed not to annoy him. Whether that was a bad thing for them or him, Shrikecall didn't know, but he believed things were only going to get worse as he got older. The tom didn't want to be this way. And yet he had managed to do so anyways. Despite this, he was quickly learning that he would have to just deal with the annoyance.
If he wanted to have cats like him, that was. He could always be an unpopular Deputy-- that was something he would be good at, right? The brown and white tom was preparing to get to his paws-- stretching out and yawning-- when he felt something landing on his tail. A sharp pain jolted through him, and a half-frustrated, half-pained yowl erupted from the tom's maw. "What were you doing? Were you unable to see me, or were you just being clumsy?" He snapped. Most of the time, he handled things in a more professional manner.
But being first thing in the morning-- well, first thing to him-- he wasn't exactly in the mood for giving this cat some space. Carefully drawing his tail out of the way, the Deputy turned so that his hues pierced the other cat. Though he knew it probably wouldn't look good, he honestly couldn't remember who they were-- and he wasn't expected to, there must be dozens of cats in the Clan-- but he would have liked to. "Who are you?" He demanded, the tip of his tail twitching-- though every time he did so, it sent another little shock of pain through the older cat's body. He ignored it, however, continuing to focus his hues on the cat before him.
Rainshade frowned miserably. Quietly, so that they were practically inaudible, they meowed, "Both." It was, to say the least, embarrassing to meet a the Clan deputy by falling on his tail, and it was clear that they were profoundly embarrassed. And, quite honestly, ashamed that the first thing they ended up letting the deputy know about them was probably the fact that they were practically blind. Their crossed blue eyes looked up to better see his face, which he probably thought she could already see, and immediately regretted it, since it instantly made Rain feel an awful lot worse. Slightly relieved when he asked who they were, the she-cat quietly but clearly replied, "I'm Rainshade. Sorry I couldn't-- didn't-- would-- could not see your tail." They felt their fur grow hot when they realized how many time they had mixed up that sentence. The two dark ears that sat atop their elegant head flicked backwards and their tail flicked again in their nervousness.

(I typed this on mobile, sorry that it's short or if it has typos)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Obsidiansky anxiously watched the reddish she cat's face, cocking his head to one side-- more gingerly. He wasn't quite sure about this cat. Maybe Shrikecall had been right; but the other two seemed friendly enough. I hope Blazingstar gives them a chance. He thought, a nervous expression crossing over his features. He knew the older Deputy was rough sometimes, but up until now he had always thought Shrikecall was at least fair. And he had definitely always though that Blazingstar was fair, so things were probably going to work out just fine. For both of them. Right? He flinched at her hard tone, drawing backwards and his own hues narrowed.

Sympathy? He thought, with an agitated twitch of his tail. "Look. You two--" He motioned to Russel and Jitterbug-- "are strangers here, and you--" he turned his gaze back to Infernosky-- "haven't been here in moons. Cats are pretty on edge right now, and I would suggest being more friendly if you want anyone to like you. Blazingstar would probably let you live here, but it wouldn't be much of a life all on your own, cause you guys--" he glanced back towards the other two cats, flashing them a more friendly expression-- "look like you'll do just fine making new friends." He looked back towards the former Deputy, and his hues flashed with something that looked a good deal like defiance.

It wasn't-- and he realized perhaps that had been a little harsh-- but it was the truth. Obsidiansky knew he couldn't always be friendly, and he wasn't...right now he was watching them. Learning. So that perhaps someday he would be able to help these cats again. He wanted to remember them... because they seemed different. Obviously they were, being strangers and everything, but there was just something about them that made his pelt itch. Was it distrust? No-- Obsidiansky was a fairly trusting cat, though not to the point where he was stupid. And he knew it wasn't frustration, but he was drawn towards them. Strangers were few and far between in WindClan, considering no cat had joined in quite some time, and he was wondering if these cats would.

Probably. They looked like they were going to. He listened to Jitter's story; trying to follow her words, but every once in a while a look of confusion would cross his features. What was 'New York City?' or 'rabies?' or a 'pound,' or 'locks?' He had no idea what any of that was, but he didn't want to interuppt. He politely waited until she was finished, and a smile flickered over his face at her final statement. She was one energetic young cat, that was for sure. It wasn't that long ago when Obsidiansky had been her age...at least, from the age she looked, he figured he was older. Then again, perhaps not...he'd seen some pretty small she cats in his lifetime, after all. And he figured that the other two were older, considering her more bright outlook on life...as far as he could tell. The black tom turned his gaze back onto the former deputy, more wary as he watched her and listened to her tell her story.

The story surprised him. He hadn't been expecting that, but it was...believable. And the tom was certain these cats were telling the truth now, if he hadn't been completely sure before. He hoped that Blazingstar would let them in. Though right now, his job was to guard them-- and make sure that they went nowhere without him. A strange situation, but an okay one. "Huh. Looks like you've all been through a lot." That was the only thing Obsidiansky could think of to say. Though the tom was normally fairly good in social situations, this seemed like one of those times when it didn't apply to him...very much.

Shrikecall re-entered the area of the Clearing where the four cats were sitting...looking none too happy. He glared at Obsidiansky, who shifted over quickly in an attempt to get out of the Deputy's furious glance. "Former Deputy-- Blazingstar wants to see you. Just you." He mewed, staring hard at her two companions before flicking his tail for the she cat to follow. He knew that they probably had their story all worked out by now. At least Obsidiansky had been there-- too bad he couldn't come too, he would know which parts were true or false. If Shrikecall knew anything about the younger cat, it was that he made friends wherever he went.

Obsidiansky glanced uneasily at the two other cats, attempting to smile in a friendly manner. "So...you guys want to go on a walk or something? I could show you around," He offered. He was doing his best to make light of his guard position, though he was beginning to grow frustrated with Shrikecall for giving it to him. Him, of all cats! But why? Cause I opened my big mouth, that's why. He thought, a frown coming onto his normally friendly features.
After the trio had finished their stories, and there was a bit of a silence between them and Obsidiansky's short response to their tales, Infernosky felt that she should bring the conversation back to a statement Obsidiansky had sternly said before. The words that had originally formed in her mind had been boiled with agitation, but when they exited her mouth, they were solemn.
"I've never been good at friendly..."
To this, Jitterbug make a slow nod with an expression that said, "yeah, I've noticed."
"...But I know how to get things done.I guess...I've just been through a lot. I don't really know what to think right now."
These words that were barely a crack into her inner thoughts and feelings, felt to her as if she were opening a book to her vulnerability. She hated being open about her feelings. Which was why most cats never really enjoyed being around her. She wondered how Jitter and Russel put up with her for so long.
"I'm sorry. I tend to get off on the wrong foot. It's nice to meet you, Obsidiansky."

To this, Russel made a small smile.

Then, all cats looked up to see Shrikecall coming toward them, brisk and with the authority a deputy should have. He called for the former deputy to come and separate with her friends. She first turned to the duo that had stood with her for the past several moons. Never once had they let eachother out of their sight. It made her feel uncomfortable to leave them, but she knew it was necessary. Besides, she felt she could trust Obsidiansky.

The red tabby touched muzzles with Russel and then with Jitterbug, gave a brisk nod to Obsidiansky, and faced Shrikecall with her typical cold gaze.
"It's Infernosky." She said in response to him calling her 'former deputy'.
And with that, she followed after Shrikecall, taking a deep breath, somewhat unprepared to meet a leader of Windclan that wasn't Dapplestar.

Once the two bold deputies padded off, Russel and Jitterbug glanced at eachother, then at Obsidiansky, somewhat awkwardly. They were glad when the warrior tom broke what might have been awkward silence with an invitation. Jitterbug smiled and hopped to her feet, "Yeah! I wanna see my new home. I wanna see the room where I sleep. Infernosky said it's more comfortable than a pile of people garbage."

"Well, Jitter, it's not our home just yet. But I would sure like a look around." He looked at Obsidiansky with a smile. From the sound of Russels voice, you could tell by the quiet gentle tone that he didn't use it often--very rarely to shout or scold. He was never very talkative, even as a kit. He did enjoy letting Jitterbug to all the talking; something she did quite often. He followed silently, smiling as Jitterbug rambled on.

"Is it always this green around here? Does it always smell this fresh? I have never seen trees this BIG before. I've never seen a moor before, I feel like I could see for miles!" Jitterbug fired off the first round of questions that came to her mind like a windmill in a blizzard. She did her best to ignore the leaves that seemed to be saying strange things to her. Russel told her than others couldn't hear the voices so it was best not to mention them. After a while, she started to get the hang of what was voices in her head and what was real. Most of the time. Her bright blue eye beside her bright green iris seemed to reflect her exotic condition, but only Russel and Infernosky knew about it. Jitterbug was able to mask it, though, and was able to behave like a normal healthy cat. Her confidence in standing beside Obsidiansky revealed no trace of her condition.
Old March 19th, 2017, 12:42 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The orange molly let out a small giggle and cocked her head to the side "I'll give you that one, gotta admit I have nothing to snap back at you." she purred, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she watched the anger blaze in her clan mates eyes, it brought her joy, immense joy. The orange molly layer her head down on her paws and closed her eyes, she was tired, incredibly tired. All she wanted to do was sleep and yet she was inturupted by this she cat, it annoyed ear, but she didn't really have enough power to snap and actually get angry at the molly, like she usually would. Upon the black and white warriors retort she laughed but her laughter was quickly replaced with some loud, bone rattling coughs, it hurt her, her stomach was sore from the coughing she did earlier. She was in an immense amount of pain, her sickness had gotten worse, and she still haven't gone and seen Surgestorm, and in all honesty she didn't want to, she didn't want to show her brother that he was right, and she didn't really plan on being wrong. But a the same time, she was a little scared, it was a little worse than she had expected but she should be able to pull through.

The orange molly opened one eye and frowned at Winterwhisp, she felt bad for the warrior, her own family was okayish to her, they were also fairly close, but at least she knew her father, her mother, her siblings. Although they didn't start off as the best of friends she did have some feelings for the warrior. She suppressed a jump and a gasp when the molly snarled, she wasn't expecting that, it startled her quite a bit, and she felt an acute sense of sorrow and pity for the other, she couldn't empathize with her, but she could at least try and comfort her. "I'm sorry that that happened, but since the first part of your life was decided for you, since you let fate take it over. Why don't you take destiny into your own paws? Make the second part of your life better." she wheezed, her voice became rough and ragged after her coughing and it hurt her a little bit to talk, but even if the warrior didn't wish to hear her opinions, she would still state them, she may reject them, hate them, find them incredibly stupid, but she didn't care, she said what she thought was important and left it at that.

Upon her other statement she felt her blood boil, she didn't approve the fact that her brother was hurt "I would advise you against hurting my brother. I don't take kindly to those who harm my family in any way." she stated coldly, her amber hues danced with menace and anger, her family was precious to her, her whole world, and she didn't plan on seeing that world crack or crumble in any way. After a few seconds of glaring she let out a small cough and smiled at the other warrior "Aw, I know what it is. You're just too fox-hearted to admit it, how sad." she chuckled, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she awaited to see the other's expressions.

[Sorry about this late reply!]

"If you've got nothing to say then you shouldn't have acted like you were so smart earlier," Winterwisp muttered bitterly. She didn't like cats who always spoke nothing but nonsense. The warrior didn't have time for things so stupid, they were nothing but a waste of her time. Many moons of Winterwisp's life had been wasted doing nothing but listening to cats speak harsh words to her. Not once had she fought back. Now that she was older, she was using her time by fighting back. Afterall, she wasn't going to just sit there and look stupid. That was an obvious sign of weakness. She couldn't afford to appear weak. Because she simply wasn't.
Winterwisp could just see the immense amount of joy that her anger was causing the other she-cat. That just made her angrier than ever. Emberdust was just using her anger against her. Oh how she hated it when cats did that. Although, as much as she hated to admit it, Winterwisp could relate. She loved seeing the looks on the faces of other cats when she made them angry. Or if she burned them by coming back with an amazing comeback. It just gaze Winterwisp great satisfaction and she loved the feeling. It made her feel....powerful. Seeing others angry and beaten was one of the very few things that could make Winterwisp happy. She obviously didn't express her joy, but on the inside, she was cackling with glee.

Winterwisp could see the slightly startled expression on Emberdust's face as she suddenly snarled. It made her give off another insane grin.
The WindClan warrior found that Emberdust was a rather strange cat. When Winterwisp had briefly mentioned being bullied as a young kit, Emberdust had showed signs of pity. No cat had done that before. The black and white she-cat felt no gratefulness towards the orange she-cat for the pity, but it didn't really make her want to hate her any further.
Winterwisp shook her head softly. What was she thinking? Since when did she ever feel like not feeling any hate towards a cat, no matter who they were.
"I've already tried making it better. It never works," Winterwisp replied bluntly. It was true. Near warriorhood, Winterwisp had tried to show her kinder side, but had failed miserably as the cat she had picked to test it out on, wasn't much kinder than her. "I've spent enough moons trying. There's no point now," Winterwisp continued in a sneering tone.

Emberdust's next words just made her anger flare up again. "I will do what I want to who I want, when I want," Winterwisp said coldly, anger blazing in her pale green hues. "I don't take kindly to those who threaten me," Winterwisp snarled softly, baring her teeth.
The most the warrior could do was sigh in exasperation. This she-cat was so stubborn. What more would it take to show her that she really didn't like Blazingstar. "You really want me to whack you don't you?" Winterwisp asked, though she would pay no attention to any answer she got. It was a rhetorical question. "FOR THE LAST TIME. I DON'T LIKE HIM!" the warrior suddenly shrieked into Emberdust's ear, getting sick of her insistance.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 19th, 2017 at 06:15 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Larkkit squealed with delight and charged through the entrance. Her paws hit the ground with light thudding noises and she suddenly skidded to a halt, glancing around at the den. It was dark, but obviously needed patches here and there. The nests were smaller than the ones in the nursery, but looked just as comfortable. However just like she had thought, it was not as welcoming as it appeared. Larkkit spun around to look up at Heartpaw as she listened. Her head cocked a little in confusion. "Surely you have friends! Anyone could be friends with you! You're so nice!" she spoke, her voice sounded almost amazed at this realization. Perhaps she wasn't ready to be an apprentice... No. Larkkit was ready, but had a few moons to wait. She wanted to start now, so perhaps Heartpaw could help with that? As her attention span broke, she moved on to a different topic. A typical kit thing. "Show me how to crouch! Or or or...." she strained to think of the words, "Or...er... to fight! I wanna learn now so I can be the best apprentice ever!" she declared, puffing out her already fluffy chest. The kitten fluff would soon give way to a sleek tortoiseshell pelt, but for now, she looked like a fuzzball with legs.

The brown and white apprentice winced as her young friend went barreling through the entrance to the den. Although she was sure most of the cats didn't mind, those who did would be sure to voice their opinions loudly and clearly. And then she would be in trouble. Not by someone of authority-- what warrior was going to care if there was a kit exploring?-- but by one of her fellow apprentices. Although her friend's confidence as she spoke warmed the young female's heart, she couldn't allow her friend to believe this. "I know, right?" She asked, the tip of her tail flicking, a look of the utmost innocence crossing her features before she sighed. "Believe it or not, Larkkit, there are cats who don't like me. And one of the most important lessons of being an apprentice-- or a kit, or warrior for that matter-- is knowing when to move on from cats who call themselves your friends and knowing when something is worth fighting for." She sighed, wishing she would take her own advice. Was her friendship with Rainpaw worth fighting for?

Or did she need to let it go? A smile came onto her features, lighting her hues up as she watched her young friend. The fact that Larkkit was able to change subjects so quickly-- something she had done not too long ago, and even now caught herself doing it-- amused her. "I just became an apprentice! I can't help you with your fighting-- you'll have to wait 'til I've learned a little more for that-- but I can definitely show you how to crouch." Heartpaw dropped into her best crouch, which, although it wasn't exactly graceful at least showed the right technique. She was a quick learner. And yet she wanted her crouch to be better...someday it would, she would make sure of that. "Ready to learn?" She asked with an odd half-smile coming onto her features as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
Rainshade frowned miserably. Quietly, so that they were practically inaudible, they meowed, "Both." It was, to say the least, embarrassing to meet a the Clan deputy by falling on his tail, and it was clear that they were profoundly embarrassed. And, quite honestly, ashamed that the first thing they ended up letting the deputy know about them was probably the fact that they were practically blind. Their crossed blue eyes looked up to better see his face, which he probably thought she could already see, and immediately regretted it, since it instantly made Rain feel an awful lot worse. Slightly relieved when he asked who they were, the she-cat quietly but clearly replied, "I'm Rainshade. Sorry I couldn't-- didn't-- would-- could not see your tail." They felt their fur grow hot when they realized how many time they had mixed up that sentence. The two dark ears that sat atop their elegant head flicked backwards and their tail flicked again in their nervousness.

(I typed this on mobile, sorry that it's short or if it has typos)
The brown and white tom's features twisted into a look of disgust before he sighed. This cat was his clanmate. He was...supposed to be polite towards them. Tolerant, at the very least. That was all he needed to do. Swallowing the still-throbbing pain in his tail, as well as his anger and pride, Shrikecall managed a more friendly expression. Not a smile-- he rarely smiled, even around cats that he cared for very much-- but he at least looked nicer. "Well maybe next time be more careful, huh? If you can't see, use your other senses. You have your scent and hearing-- unless you are deaf and have no sense of smell." The tom's mouth twitched in an almost-smile before it grew serious again. His hues narrowed slightly as he looked the cat over, observing her stance.

Tense-- nervous, probably because she tripped on me-- embarassed--about tripping on me, I suppose-- poor thing. Shrikecall felt a slight sting of pity. After all, if the cat was just trying to get out of the den... it wasn't their fault that they had tripped over him. Either he had been in the way or they were just plain clumsy. The tom licked his maw, sitting up a little straighter. Much to his embarassment, the cat was almost as large as they were...though he had already reached the peak of his moons, and was now declining quickly. Annoying, but not unusual. He'd seen it happen time and time again, after all. "A pleasure to meet your acquantaince, Rainshade, but a pity it had to happen this way. Don't worry about it-- takes a lot more then that to keep me down." Again, the Deputy gave them a sort of queer almost-smile before awaiting for her to speak again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:12 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw gave an embarrassed duck of her head, but quickly shook herself, knowing that if she never made any mistakes, she would never learn from them. Giving a determined nod, she set her jaw, tail tip flicking to and fro slowly. She slid out her long, curved claws, digging them into the icy ground. It was cold, but she ignored it, instead focusing on Spireflare. She nodded, dropping into a crouch, this time keeping her weight spread evenly as she could over all four paws, but keeping a bit more towards her haunches and hind paws. It was strange, but it didn't feel unnatural. Soon, with his nudging, she was in a far better position than earlier, but her tail still moved more than it ought to. “Like this?” she asked, keeping her body still other than her tail.
Green eyes glazed over the apprentices body,letting out a few silent huffs through his nose. "Very good," he mewed after a moment,"don't be afraid to get me with your claws,it won't hurt me." He didn't follow to no claws rule and frankly he didn't really care,he felt that if they were to train they would do it right. Plus,blood shouldn't be a new thing anyway. He stood infront of the apprentice again like he had before,stance spread out as he flicked his tail against the ground,flicking up snow as his orange fur ruffled slightly. "Give me all you got,go all out."
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:33 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
The tom’s eyes followed his new mentor in slits while grooming himself, hoping she wouldn't approach him. He didn't want to get to training already! He wished he was still a kit, wanting to just lay down all day and be able to mostly do what he wanted. He was spoiled, but it wasn't like he cared. He had always felt it was too early for him, felt like his kit-hood went by just a little too fast. Don't come any closer, hag! He hissed to himself as she neared. He didn't know her age, but she was older than him and that's all he needed to know. When she told him to follow her for training, he groaned and threw his head back, his own body going along with it. This was the exact opposite of what he felt like doing. “AAAGH,” he growled rather loudly-which, of course, got some looks from other cats-before bringing himself up and shaking the bits of snow off his creamy ginger pelt. He really didn't want to do anything right now. But, he was an apprentice, and he did need training to become a better warrior, better than others. He trotted over to her to catch up before padding at the same pace as her. “What are we doing today that was so important that you had to interrupt me trying to clean myself and relax on this beautiful day?” He hissed, his tone making it unclear if the ‘beautiful day’ part was sarcasm or not.
Her ears perked at the complaints. She whipped around,and puffed out her chest. She was much larger over the smaller cat,her large tail twitching,"I am your mentor and you will respect me without feeling the need to run your mouth. If you want to stay an apprentice forever,the take it up with Blazingstar." her tone was cool and calm,green eyes in slits as she spoke. But she turned back around,walking towards the camp exit,"And were going to be practicing combat,though I'm sure you'll complain about that too." she remarked. She internally sighed. From just meeting her new apprentice she knew this was going to be a hard task,but she wasn't one to be walked all over or to be treated lowly no matter what age of cat. So she would handle Tinypaw as needed,and wouldn't hold her tongue in doing so.
Old March 19th, 2017, 04:28 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

Flamestorm smiled. "Well-done!" She mewled as she licked her chest. She could sense another member of the prey family, smelled a vole. "Smell that?" The firey she-cat whispered, waiting for her apprentice to identify the scent.
"Mmmm..." ShinePaw fell into a hunter's crouch but struggled to smell the vole "this is how you do a hunters crouch right?" She whispered, anxiously. Crawling forward with her bum in the air, tail limp and dragging across the ground, she felt something small brush past her. Looking around, determined to catch more prey, she tasted the air again. The scent of vole was stronger now, but still faint. "I can do this!" As a bracken coloured furry tail waved in her face, she snapped her jaws around it, dragging it towards her. With one bite, the vole was limp. "Yay! Another catch!" ShinePaw leaped up triumphantly, orbs glowing with pride, silver tail flailing around behind her with excitement.
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@JamieBabie
Blackrose looked at his apprentice smiling "now, we need to start the training." He smiled and took a defensive stance. He said, "attack me." He growled and then just sat down