Today 08:30 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:30 AM

Old February 10th, 2022, 02:59 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Celestia groaned in pain and took a few deep beats to call herself down, but it did nothing to help soothe her as another round of coughing found its way out. When Matasi entered the room, she did her best to force a smile. "I'm OK." It did not take a smart wolf to know that she was lying. "I'm just tired. Didn't get too much sleep last night." She tried to laugh, which only forced another cough. "I just need to lie my head down and get-" Her head jumped down to the movement at her belly. It appeared that at least two of the pups were awake. They seemed active and healthy which gave her a more genuine smile to see that they were still going strong. "Ah. Looks like the sleep will have to wait I guess." She let out a weak chuckle. "Seems my job starts a little early today."

Matasi’s eyes only grew more concerned. “You wouldn’t be coughing if you were just lacking sleep.” He paused. “Wait here I’ll be right back.” With that he didn’t wait for any response of hers before exiting the den and finding the closest wolf nearby. He immediately ordered for a healer to come and inspect her, one specifically having knowledge of the sick wolves on Braith’s side. Once the messenger wolf was sent away Matasi turned his head back towards the den, fear gripping him instantly.

The black and grey wolf didn’t care if he himself got the illness- if this was what Celestia turned out to have, he was much more concerned about her. The wolf took a deep breath, trying to calm himself before entering the den once more. “I ordered for a healer to check you, that’s all.” He tried to conceal the panic that was threatening to bubble up out of him. “We can’t take any chances- not with you nursing.” The wolf let out a small smile. “Are you hot? Should I get some damp moss to put on your head?”

His brown eyes flickered towards the pups. Would he have to seperate them from Celestia? Even with them still nursing? His blood ran cold. Could they….no….would they die from that? And what if they were making her weaker? Was this disease deadly? What did it do? He should’ve asked Braith for symptoms… His heart beat quickened at the thought of his mate and children dying, and he was left to swallow the lump in his throat so Celestia wouldn’t pick up on anything. ’Calm down. I don’t even know if it is the illness Braith spoke about.’ He assured himself. “What about food? Are you hungry?” He finally asked. To others, Matasi just seemed to be playing the role of concerned husband, trying his best to help out his wife. But in reality, Matasi was just trying to stop a panic attack that lurked around the corner.

Old February 10th, 2022, 03:49 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Matasi’s eyes only grew more concerned. “You wouldn’t be coughing if you were just lacking sleep.” He paused. “Wait here I’ll be right back.” With that he didn’t wait for any response of hers before exiting the den and finding the closest wolf nearby. He immediately ordered for a healer to come and inspect her, one specifically having knowledge of the sick wolves on Braith’s side. Once the messenger wolf was sent away Matasi turned his head back towards the den, fear gripping him instantly.

The black and grey wolf didn’t care if he himself got the illness- if this was what Celestia turned out to have, he was much more concerned about her. The wolf took a deep breath, trying to calm himself before entering the den once more. “I ordered for a healer to check you, that’s all.” He tried to conceal the panic that was threatening to bubble up out of him. “We can’t take any chances- not with you nursing.” The wolf let out a small smile. “Are you hot? Should I get some damp moss to put on your head?”

His brown eyes flickered towards the pups. Would he have to seperate them from Celestia? Even with them still nursing? His blood ran cold. Could they….no….would they die from that? And what if they were making her weaker? Was this disease deadly? What did it do? He should’ve asked Braith for symptoms… His heart beat quickened at the thought of his mate and children dying, and he was left to swallow the lump in his throat so Celestia wouldn’t pick up on anything. ’Calm down. I don’t even know if it is the illness Braith spoke about.’ He assured himself. “What about food? Are you hungry?” He finally asked. To others, Matasi just seemed to be playing the role of concerned husband, trying his best to help out his wife. But in reality, Matasi was just trying to stop a panic attack that lurked around the corner.

Celestia looked up to her mate, her smile trying to reassure him of her health and that she was completely fine. "I am a bit warm." She admitted, her fur warm to the touch as she felt like she was burning up through her coat of fur. At the single thought of food however, she shook her head immediately. "No. No food." She told him almost immediately. "I'm still full from last night." That's at the very least what she thought.

The healer that was requested walked into the den right after. "Lord Braith," she bowed her head respectfully. "I'm here for the inspection." When she was given the ok. She walked up to Celestia and she had already feared the worst. She was skilled with these types of things, but what if it was the same sickness the other wolves had. She had begone to go through the steps and symptoms. Coughs. Fever. Lack of desire to eat. Tiredness. Heavy breathing. She bit her bottom lip, everything was pointing to the unknown illness nobody knew about. She chuckled nervously and looked at Braith. "Could I possibly talk to you outside?" She asked him.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old February 10th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Celestia looked up to her mate, her smile trying to reassure him of her health and that she was completely fine. "I am a bit warm." She admitted, her fur warm to the touch as she felt like she was burning up through her coat of fur. At the single thought of food however, she shook her head immediately. "No. No food." She told him almost immediately. "I'm still full from last night." That's at the very least what she thought.

The healer that was requested walked into the den right after. "Lord Braith," she bowed her head respectfully. "I'm here for the inspection." When she was given the ok. She walked up to Celestia and she had already feared the worst. She was skilled with these types of things, but what if it was the same sickness the other wolves had. She had begone to go through the steps and symptoms. Coughs. Fever. Lack of desire to eat. Tiredness. Heavy breathing. She bit her bottom lip, everything was pointing to the unknown illness nobody knew about. She chuckled nervously and looked at Braith. "Could I possibly talk to you outside?" She asked him.

Matasi gave Celestia an odd look when she refused food, but decided to leave it as the healer came into the den and did their check up. Matasi, though he wasn’t extremely skillful, picked up on the small micro expressions the healer gave off, the expressions that they were trained not to show for the well-being of the patients. When she turned to look at him he already feared the worst. “Of course.” He responded before giving Celestia a small smile and leading out of the den and sitting far enough away to where Celestia wouldn’t hear anything.

“Don’t tell me it’s…”

Old February 10th, 2022, 04:38 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi gave Celestia an odd look when she refused food, but decided to leave it as the healer came into the den and did their check up. Matasi, though he wasn’t extremely skillful, picked up on the small micro expressions the healer gave off, the expressions that they were trained not to show for the well-being of the patients. When she turned to look at him he already feared the worst. “Of course.” He responded before giving Celestia a small smile and leading out of the den and sitting far enough away to where Celestia wouldn’t hear anything.

“Don’t tell me it’s…”

"That's the problem." The healer wolf cut him off. She realized what she had did and bowed her head immediately. "Forgive me for interrupting you." She apologized before continuing. "We do not know what this is." She explained. "This illness just randomly hit us out of nowhere. And none of the healers know what this is. We thought it was something simple, like Redbreath, but none of the herbs we use for that illness has worked on the patients." She finished. "All of us are working with Cali right now to see if we can find something. But without the head healer....we may not get far in finding something that could possibly stop this from getting worse." She looked back towards her den. "For now, we can give her something for her cough and fever, but it will only be temporary, the effects would wear out by sundown at the latest."

Old February 10th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"That's the problem." The healer wolf cut him off. She realized what she had did and bowed her head immediately. "Forgive me for interrupting you." She apologized before continuing. "We do not know what this is." She explained. "This illness just randomly hit us out of nowhere. And none of the healers know what this is. We thought it was something simple, like Redbreath, but none of the herbs we use for that illness has worked on the patients." She finished. "All of us are working with Cali right now to see if we can find something. But without the head healer....we may not get far in finding something that could possibly stop this from getting worse." She looked back towards her den. "For now, we can give her something for her cough and fever, but it will only be temporary, the effects would wear out by sundown at the latest."

Matasi listened to her- too worried about his mate for him to worry about the minor transgression preformed by the healer. “Of course, whatever you can do.” He sighed. “And the pups? Will they be safe to be with her?” He asked, worry coating his gaze. “If we are to remove them I want her to be informed of what will be happening.” He was already making plans in his head, as soon as Celestia was taken care of he was going to make his way straight to Braith. If Celestia had it, other wolves under his control could have it as well. Matasi knew exactly what this she wolf was hinting at- they needed Taka. And Taka was imprisoned by Ketsueki. Matasi sighed silently as he thought this out. So Ketsueki needed to be informed immediately to let Taka out….and Ketsueki would only ever meet on whim with Braith…and Braith only,

Old February 10th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi listened to her- too worried about his mate for him to worry about the minor transgression preformed by the healer. “Of course, whatever you can do.” He sighed. “And the pups? Will they be safe to be with her?” He asked, worry coating his gaze. “If we are to remove them I want her to be informed of what will be happening.” He was already making plans in his head, as soon as Celestia was taken care of he was going to make his way straight to Braith. If Celestia had it, other wolves under his control could have it as well. Matasi knew exactly what this she wolf was hinting at- they needed Taka. And Taka was imprisoned by Ketsueki. Matasi sighed silently as he thought this out. So Ketsueki needed to be informed immediately to let Taka out….and Ketsueki would only ever meet on whim with Braith…and Braith only,

-I would assume he would meet with Matasi on a whim, he just doesnt do it as often-

The healer gave him a look and shook her head. "The two other mother that have this illness hasn't seem to transmit the illness to their pups." She told him. "Unfortunately, in her weakened condition, I do not know if she will be able to have enough milk for all the pups without proper sustenance." She explained. "If she can eat and drink at a healthy rate, then the pups should be fine, otherwise it would be for the better if they were to stay with someone else until she feels better."

Old February 10th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
-I would assume he would meet with Matasi on a whim, he just doesnt do it as often-

The healer gave him a look and shook her head. "The two other mother that have this illness hasn't seem to transmit the illness to their pups." She told him. "Unfortunately, in her weakened condition, I do not know if she will be able to have enough milk for all the pups without proper sustenance." She explained. "If she can eat and drink at a healthy rate, then the pups should be fine, otherwise it would be for the better if they were to stay with someone else until she feels better."

(I was going to have Matasi suggest a group meeting to Braith once he met with him in order for them all to discuss the sickness :0 but if you just want it to be Ket and Matasi I can do that)

Matasi bit his lip, the kind one would when they were trying to decide between two different options, the kind one would do when they knew both of their choices weren’t great ones, and the kind one would do when they know they were in a bad situation with bad outcomes either way. A curse came out from under his breath. “Earlier she refused food.” He stated, locking eyes with the wolf once again, knowing what this meant…but at least his pups were safe from whatever she had. Though he wasn’t a particularly spiritual wolf he thanked whatever gods watched over him…or, more so played with him and his life…but in this moment the two seemed almost identical despite their polar opposite meanings.

Old February 10th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(I was going to have Matasi suggest a group meeting to Braith once he met with him in order for them all to discuss the sickness :0 but if you just want it to be Ket and Matasi I can do that)

Matasi bit his lip, the kind one would when they were trying to decide between two different options, the kind one would do when they knew both of their choices weren’t great ones, and the kind one would do when they know they were in a bad situation with bad outcomes either way. A curse came out from under his breath. “Earlier she refused food.” He stated, locking eyes with the wolf once again, knowing what this meant…but at least his pups were safe from whatever she had. Though he wasn’t a particularly spiritual wolf he thanked whatever gods watched over him…or, more so played with him and his life…but in this moment the two seemed almost identical despite their polar opposite meanings.

-no no Braith can be there as well-

The she-wolf frowned. "That's not good." She hummed. "Alright, we shall find a way to move them as soon as possible. She will be informed as you have requested. She looked away from him for a moment before looking back to him. "I'm sorry for having to tell you nothing but bad news. But we will find a cure and everyone will get better soon." With that she walked away back to the healers section to talk and express the severity of their situations.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 10th, 2022 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 10th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
-no no Braith can be there as well-

The she-wolf frowned. "That's not good." She hummed. "Alright, we shall find a way to move them as soon as possible. She will be informed as you have requested. She looked away from him for a moment before looking back to him. "I'm sorry for having to tell you nothing but bad news. But we will find a cure and everyone will get better soon." With that she walked away back to the healers section to talk and express the severity of their situations.

Matasi sighed, entering the den a nervous expression, no longer trying to hide the severity of the situation. He figured if he could show her how serious this was she wouldn’t argue with him. “Celestia.” He sighed, looking up to her finally and locking eyes. “We have to talk.” The wolf paused, sitting down not that far from her, and when she looked ready he began. “You have an unknown sickness that’s been spreading through the pack like wildfire, we don’t know of it’s capabilities yet but you’ll need to be quarantined to make sure you don’t get any weaker.” He paused, glancing down to the pups.

“And unless you can eat the pups will only make you weaker…and if you get weaker…well…” The wolf stopped, biting his tongue until he knew he could speak without his voice shaking. “We don’t know what happens then. But it’s not hard to guess what.” Matasi now looked away and towards the ground, not wanting to see the look in her eyes. “The pups will need to be taken care of by another mother while I make sure you get the treatment necessary before you get any worse.” Matasi paused once more. “Seeing as you are pretty bad as is I have herbs on the way to help you, and I’ll start searching for a suitable mother to-“

Old February 10th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi sighed, entering the den a nervous expression, no longer trying to hide the severity of the situation. He figured if he could show her how serious this was she wouldn’t argue with him. “Celestia.” He sighed, looking up to her finally and locking eyes. “We have to talk.” The wolf paused, sitting down not that far from her, and when she looked ready he began. “You have an unknown sickness that’s been spreading through the pack like wildfire, we don’t know of it’s capabilities yet but you’ll need to be quarantined to make sure you don’t get any weaker.” He paused, glancing down to the pups.

“And unless you can eat the pups will only make you weaker…and if you get weaker…well…” The wolf stopped, biting his tongue until he knew he could speak without his voice shaking. “We don’t know what happens then. But it’s not hard to guess what.” Matasi now looked away and towards the ground, not wanting to see the look in her eyes. “The pups will need to be taken care of by another mother while I make sure you get the treatment necessary before you get any worse.” Matasi paused once more. “Seeing as you are pretty bad as is I have herbs on the way to help you, and I’ll start searching for a suitable mother to-“

Celestia cut him off with her words as she started growling. "My pups aren't going anywhere." She said seriously, her motherly nature starting to kick in at the sound of her pups getting taken away. "I told you I was fine didn't I? Nothing is wrong with me. I just am not hungry right now. That's was it. Why are we just jumping to conclusions based off of what one healer tells you." Her growls turned into heaps of coughs. When she recovered she curled around her pups more. "They aren't leaving my site. That's final."