Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:15 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:57 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:36 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieBabie View Post
"O-o-of course I w-want the squirrel-!"
Dovepaw said this almost as if she was offended by the mere thought that she wouldn't want squirrel. The only time she ever seems to not want squirrel is when she feels ill.
After smoothing the scuffed fur by her ear as she stood up once more, crouching again with a new shine of determination gleaming in her jaded eyes. Her rear wiggles again, but she didn't pounce yet. She was unmoving besides the slight sway.
"I-I, can do it."

Suddenly she lept forward, but this time, her tail curved, altering her path and hopefully doing as her mentor instructed, and hopefully she'd be able to bat him in the ear with a sheathed paw.
As he got batted in the ear he smiled and said, rubbing his ear with a paw, "good job dove paw." He smiled and nuzzled her cheek "let's continue unless you want to stop." He took a deep breath and grinned if only I had a mate to be her mother. he thought. He shook his head and pushed the thought away. "Ok. This time you can take the defensive side.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Rageful Homosixual

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
As he got batted in the ear he smiled and said, rubbing his ear with a paw, "good job dove paw." He smiled and nuzzled her cheek "let's continue unless you want to stop." He took a deep breath and grinned if only I had a mate to be her mother. he thought. He shook his head and pushed the thought away. "Ok. This time you can take the defensive side.
A mewl of success escaped the smaller cat, bounding in a circle of celebration at her first successful offensive pounce. Excitement always seemed to be a bit of a rare emotion from the nervous and quite 'paw.'
"Ah I di-did it!- W-what? No no I-I-I just started, I c-can't just st-st-top. J-just tell me, how. I-I can do it!"
At the nuzzle though she moved bashfully, trying to shove him away in a playful manner, embarrassed almost. She was proud to have her adoptive father as her mentor, though of course she knew him as her father, and that was that.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
A mewl of success escaped the smaller cat, bounding in a circle of celebration at her first successful offensive pounce. Excitement always seemed to be a bit of a rare emotion from the nervous and quite 'paw.'
"Ah I di-did it!- W-what? No no I-I-I just started, I c-can't just st-st-top. J-just tell me, how. I-I can do it!"
At the nuzzle though she moved bashfully, trying to shove him away in a playful manner, embarrassed almost. She was proud to have her adoptive father as her mentor, though of course she knew him as her father, and that was that.
He purred and moved away from her. He said "take a stance as an offensive but keep your tail shifted to the side so you can dodge." He circled around her ready to pounce any second. He kept a eye on her tail to see which direction she would dodge
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Rageful Homosixual

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He purred and moved away from her. He said "take a stance as an offensive but keep your tail shifted to the side so you can dodge." He circled around her ready to pounce any second. He kept a eye on her tail to see which direction she would dodge
Okay Dovepaw, she took in a deep breath as she slowly got into the position as her mentor said. But something itched in the back of her mind- if she held her tail as he said, he would know which way she was dodging would he? Well, she'd have to make sure he didn't!
Maybe doing this will earn her another squirrel!

"O-O-kay."

She readied herself, tail swaying and shifting to be held towards her left(His right), eyeing him as he slowly circled her, but as soon as he jumped at her, she'd attempt to suddenly shift her tail and dodge the opposite direction.

Last edited by JamieBabie; March 19th, 2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Okay Dovepaw, she took in a deep breath as she slowly got into the position as her mentor said. But something itched in the back of her mind- if she held her tail as he said, he would know which way she was dodging would he? Well, she'd have to make sure he didn't!
Maybe doing this will earn her another squirrel!

"O-O-kay."

She readied herself, tail swaying and shifting to be held towards her left(His right), eyeing him as he slowly circled her, but as soon as he jumped at her, she'd attempt to suddenly shift her tail and dodge the opposite direction.
Black rose jumped up and seeing her tail to the left he swirled the the left grinning. Maybe I can find a mate... She deserves more than me... Dove paw needs more than me...he thought
Old March 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
After the trio had finished their stories, and there was a bit of a silence between them and Obsidiansky's short response to their tales, Infernosky felt that she should bring the conversation back to a statement Obsidiansky had sternly said before. The words that had originally formed in her mind had been boiled with agitation, but when they exited her mouth, they were solemn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
"I've never been good at friendly..."
To this, Jitterbug make a slow nod with an expression that said, "yeah, I've noticed."
"...But I know how to get things done.I guess...I've just been through a lot. I don't really know what to think right now."
These words that were barely a crack into her inner thoughts and feelings, felt to her as if she were opening a book to her vulnerability. She hated being open about her feelings. Which was why most cats never really enjoyed being around her. She wondered how Jitter and Russel put up with her for so long.
"I'm sorry. I tend to get off on the wrong foot. It's nice to meet you, Obsidiansky."

To this, Russel made a small smile.

Then, all cats looked up to see Shrikecall coming toward them, brisk and with the authority a deputy should have. He called for the former deputy to come and separate with her friends. She first turned to the duo that had stood with her for the past several moons. Never once had they let eachother out of their sight. It made her feel uncomfortable to leave them, but she knew it was necessary. Besides, she felt she could trust Obsidiansky.

The red tabby touched muzzles with Russel and then with Jitterbug, gave a brisk nod to Obsidiansky, and faced Shrikecall with her typical cold gaze.
"It's Infernosky." She said in response to him calling her 'former deputy'.
And with that, she followed after Shrikecall, taking a deep breath, somewhat unprepared to meet a leader of Windclan that wasn't Dapplestar.

Once the two bold deputies padded off, Russel and Jitterbug glanced at eachother, then at Obsidiansky, somewhat awkwardly. They were glad when the warrior tom broke what might have been awkward silence with an invitation. Jitterbug smiled and hopped to her feet, "Yeah! I wanna see my new home. I wanna see the room where I sleep. Infernosky said it's more comfortable than a pile of people garbage."

"Well, Jitter, it's not our home just yet. But I would sure like a look around." He looked at Obsidiansky with a smile. From the sound of Russels voice, you could tell by the quiet gentle tone that he didn't use it often--very rarely to shout or scold. He was never very talkative, even as a kit. He did enjoy letting Jitterbug to all the talking; something she did quite often. He followed silently, smiling as Jitterbug rambled on.

"Is it always this green around here? Does it always smell this fresh? I have never seen trees this BIG before. I've never seen a moor before, I feel like I could see for miles!" Jitterbug fired off the first round of questions that came to her mind like a windmill in a blizzard. She did her best to ignore the leaves that seemed to be saying strange things to her. Russel told her than others couldn't hear the voices so it was best not to mention them. After a while, she started to get the hang of what was voices in her head and what was real. Most of the time. Her bright blue eye beside her bright green iris seemed to reflect her exotic condition, but only Russel and Infernosky knew about it. Jitterbug was able to mask it, though, and was able to behave like a normal healthy cat. Her confidence in standing beside Obsidiansky revealed no trace of her condition.

The tom's ears pricked up at Infernosky's words. If he were being honest-- he hadn't expected her to say something like that. After all, he had just gotten onto her for something that might just be part of who she was...maybe it was something out of her control. He knew there were cats like that. But she had, instead, given him a much friendlier answer then he had expected. "I wish I could say I understood, but I don't. Since I haven't ever done something like what you three have. But I do know it's a lot to take in. Blazingstar's a good leader, though...Dapplestar trusted him." Obsidiansky was trying not to feel sorry for them. That wasn't going to help-- though he really did. He couldn't imagine doing something like getting out of a shiny metal box-- was that what they had said?-- then coming from the...city?-- yes, the city....all the way to WindClan.

He wasn't actually sure how far the city was, but he imagined it must have been fairly far. "It's fine. Nice to meet you too, Infernosky." He mewed with a smile coming onto his features once more. There was rarely a time when Obsidiansky wasn't smiling-- it was both a barrier for the frustration and anger that he sometimes felt, and just something that he did. At least it wasn't an uncomfortably friendly smile, one that made everyone around him uncomfortable... he had seen those types of cats, and they always sent a shudder down his spine. They were cats who looked as though they were up to no good. But it wasn't Obsidiansky's place to say that, or to judge them.

That could easily keep him from making new friends, after all. He glanced up in surprise, flinching at the sound of Shrikecall's no-nonsense, sharp tone. Of course. The Deputy would come back just when he thought he was going to leave these cats alone. But at least Blazingstar was now going to get to speak with them. At least he was going to be fair-- which, in all honesty, was more then Shrikecall had done so far.

Shrikecall said nothing, pressing his maw shut until his lips were nearly stretched in a thin line. Truth be told, he was furious. He didn't like these cats. But it seemed Blazingstar was actually considering letting them stay without even hearing what this cat had to say. He watched as she said goodbye to her two companions, and even gave the briskest nod to Obsidiansky-- what had that young warrior done to get her... respect? He shrugged as though to say 'I know' before leading her away from her companions, towards the leader's den.

"Well, I don't know what this 'people garbage' is like...but it's pretty comfortable in the warriors' den, which is where you all will be sleeping." He mewed, meeting first Jitterbug's, then Russel's gaze. His own hues seemed to sparkle and be smiling all on their own. The tom got to his paws, and strained his ears to hear Russel's quiet voice. Whoa. He thought in surprise, glancing towards the cat with a half-startled, half-interested expression. But that soon faded. "I'm sure it will be. So I know you want to see where you'll be sleeping...and what about you?" He asked, glancing towards Jitterbug with a warm smile and then curiously up at Russel. Obsidiansky had a soft pelt that was a medium length-- and a smaller build, which made him just the smallest bit nervous when he glanced up at the tom.

But as far as he knew, the tom wasn't going to hurt him. Therefore there was no reason to be nervous. Obsidiansky shifted his weight and smiled at Jitterbug as she began to ask question after question. "It's not always this green. Sometimes there's no greenery anywhere. And yeah, it pretty much always smells this fresh-- it's really nice out here." Obsidiansky told her, glancing over at the tom. He hadn't spoken too much. Is he..okay? Obsidiansky thought, shifting his weight slightly uncomfortably. Hopefully he would have this cat opening up as much as the younger one soon. That was something he was fairly good at. But there were always cats who didn't like to talk...whether they just didn't feel much like it, or weren't much of talkers in the first place.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
The warrior frowned slightly, having missed his disgusted expression rather fortunately. "How am I suppost to hear an unmoving tail? And there's too much cat scent in here to make out the exact location of everything," they pointed out. Rainshade wasn't one to forget their embarrassment very easily, but now they were wondering if they wouldn't step on and bump into cats if they just did that. "And I'm not completely blind," they meowed. "I can see your face if I look straight at you." That was something most cats didn't register; she could see, but she was blind. Others tended to be black-and-white in their thoughts on blindness, so usually they had to point out what they could see. It was, so say the least, somewhat irritating to the she-cat, but at least they got the first word in this time before some cat pointed out that their eyes were crossed. Usually, the young warrior was answering questions before supplying facts.
(Sorry, a bit short again, I gtg soon-ish and don't want to risk the Pit of Doom swallowing it...)

For a moment, Shrikecall looked slightly taken aback before his hues hardened again and he looked more angry then anything else. "Then I guess you should watch where you're going. You have eyes for a reason-- use them." He snapped, and then looked more apologetic. That was the wrong thing to say. He shouldn't be treating his clanmates like that. Oh great StarClan, what do I do now? He thought. "Look, I shouldn't have said that. Guess I'm just irritated because I just woke up." He mewed with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth, and he looked down at the ground. Of course Shrikecall was used to doing things right; he was normally able to get things pretty good; but when it came to social skills, well, he was somewhat lacking in that area. An odd trait for a Deputy to have, but at least he knew how to get things done. The tom cocked his head to the side at her odd statement. Her eyes were crossed, he had noticed that; but not knowing exactly how that effected her, he found that strange. "Never said you were. But I guess that would make it pretty hard to see in this crowded of a place." He mewed, glancing around. There were a lot of nests in the warriors' den. Too many for Shrikecall to really feel at ease. He didn't like struggling to move around, and yet that was exactly what happened.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:10 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar felt his chest hurt as his mother turned to walk away. Why couldn't be open with her? What was wrong with him? He paused, pivoted on his feet and took a few steps towards her, his mouth open like he was trying to say something. His mouth closed and he froze in his tracks. He had to act now or his fur would start falling from guilt. "erm... uh..." the noises left his mouth. The ginger tom took a deep breath. "Wait. Mom, don't walk away!" he spoke finally. It took a lot, but he had to be honest. Alderscreech was the last cat's trust he wanted to lose. "I know who you were talking about, I just didn't wanna bring her up because she's passing a rumor around. Emberdust heard it herself and Galespring knows," he sighed, his head dropping a little. His long tail lowered until it was laying on the ground. Suddenly Blazingstar's posture was poor, obviously upset about Sagewhisker and what was going on in their lives.
@Suspiciousmindz
Alderscreech turned her head to look at her son, a glimmer in her optics. "You have something to say?" She asked, perhaps, this was the answer, she was looking for. Interest, and instant curiosity took her over, little by little. Rumor..? Alderscreech thought, A rumor about what? The old tabby was interested a bit more now, a rumor..she needed to hear it. "What is this rumor, Blazing?" The molly questioned, tail flicking as she dismissed the issue. Whatever this rumor was, it was hurting her son a lot. Anger rushed through her, her tail lashing as she realized something. Her son was upset, sad, hurt. And who did this? "Who is this cat who spread this rumor, you say?" Alderscreech's eyes narrowed, whoever hurt Blazingstar would have a little talking to, rage boiling slowly, ever so slightly.

Last edited by seasalt; March 21st, 2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:53 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Mmmm..." ShinePaw fell into a hunter's crouch but struggled to smell the vole "this is how you do a hunters crouch right?" She whispered, anxiously. Crawling forward with her bum in the air, tail limp and dragging across the ground, she felt something small brush past her. Looking around, determined to catch more prey, she tasted the air again. The scent of vole was stronger now, but still faint. "I can do this!" As a bracken coloured furry tail waved in her face, she snapped her jaws around it, dragging it towards her. With one bite, the vole was limp. "Yay! Another catch!" ShinePaw leaped up triumphantly, orbs glowing with pride, silver tail flailing around behind her with excitement.
"Good job, I'm sure the elders will appreciate this," She weaved herself between a tree and a bush, "Alright be careful, I heard that sometimes twolegs like to walk around here," Her eyes still warm with pride. She is going to be so easy to teach! Her ginger tail flickered as a sign to be careful.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:31 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm padded into the nursery, his tail high and his hues were bright with determination. Three days of the week the deputy had stopped by to see the kits and Hawkcry, for three moons he'd stuck to his word and was trying his best to help raise them. The ginger warrior padded up to Hawkcry's nest, settling a small hare down. It wasn't a lot, but if the kits were to try anything it'd be a young hare. His golden hues flicked towards the four masses of fur flinging themselves around the nursery. Amusement twinkled in his hues and his whiskers twitched. Blazingstorm had been like a father to them, however, he refused to have them call him as such. Just a fatherly figure who'd been there to guide them their whole lives. "Lively, aren't they?" he chuckled a little seeing Tigerkit trip over a shriveled leaf.
We need to rp Blazingstar and Tigerstorm

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Closed Thread