Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:56 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:43 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:40 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Dovekit12
@Gusty
Moonfeather haerd Spottedkit."Over here Spottedkit!" She called, hoping Spottedkit would hear her.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
@Dovekit12
@Gusty
Moonfeather haerd Spottedkit."Over here Spottedkit!" She called, hoping Spottedkit would hear her.

"Hi Moonfeather" Spottedkit said trotting in.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:09 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She eyed the leader through casual slits. "I have been a warrior before you have been apprenticed. You don't need to know me for us to have a conversation." she mewed calmly-her words were in no need a way to disrespect the leader,but it was true. "Starclan chose you for a reason,it may feel like everything is weighing down on you,but I'm sure they wouldn't chose just anycat." the words she mewed were complete honesty. She lived and breathed the warrior code and faith,and had never ending faith and dedication for her warrior ancestors. "Some things take time,Gyrestar. It's normal to doubt yourself at times like this,but Thunderclan has lived on and on,so I am sure it will continue doing so." She didn't want the leader to stress to much,some stress was good a normal,but she didn't want a leader who doubted themselves when all was tough. "Just give it time,I promise you."
Gyrestar didn't comment when she mistook him for being apprenticed in ThunderClan, but still, it probably meant she was about a warrior when he was a little scrap. He still was a bit surprised at the fact that the senior warrior who walked up to him and immediately on switched her councilor-mode.
His face grew hot with flattery when Whiskermoon claimed that StarClan "didn't just choose just anycat," his silvery eyes shining like he didn't deserve the comment.
"Heh, thanks," Gyrestar meowed, looking out at the clearing. On the topic, he was brought back to thought. There's so much I could say. Hah, it's personal stuff. I'll keep us both in a better mood. "So, should I just call you 'mom' or something?" The willowy tom meowed joshingly, trusting that the senior warrior would take the joke.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Gyrestar didn't comment when she mistook him for being apprenticed in ThunderClan, but still, it probably meant she was about a warrior when he was a little scrap. He still was a bit surprised at the fact that the senior warrior who walked up to him and immediately on switched her councilor-mode.
His face grew hot with flattery when Whiskermoon claimed that StarClan "didn't just choose just anycat," his silvery eyes shining like he didn't deserve the comment.
"Heh, thanks," Gyrestar meowed, looking out at the clearing. On the topic, he was brought back to thought. There's so much I could say. Hah, it's personal stuff. I'll keep us both in a better mood. "So, should I just call you 'mom' or something?" The willowy tom meowed joshingly, trusting that the senior warrior would take the joke.
She knew there was probably more for the leader to say,but she wouldn't prod. It was probably weird enough for a senior warrior to basically march in and act like a therapist,but it was just out of caring. Even if she hadn't had much interaction with the leader,she still had a general need to care for him;as she does with any member of her clan. She let out a snort as the joke,"If you really want to,I don't mind." she chuckled. "But no matter what happens I'm sure you'll make Thunderclan proud,and lead it just as well as Ashstar did. Don't sweat it,you youngsters are always stressed now a days." she joked. She wanted the tom to understand all would come with time,that Starclan had a plan and that everything would be put into place when it was time."If you ever want to talk,mom's here for you,kid." she snorted.
Old March 17th, 2017, 12:27 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowsong tilted her head, studying Berry for a moment. "If you like it here, why leave?" She smiled a little bit. "You like it here, thats enough to make you belong."
Berry's head shot up, ears pricked "You...really think so?"
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:43 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
(XDD Hewo x3)
Snowsong chuckled, her eyes lit up as she smiled at the gray tom, a grin on her face. "Truth be told, nor do I," She purred, before grinning teasingly, "And I don't know where you'd be without me either." The Siamese smirked, her tail tip twitching back and forth as her ears pricked up in amusement. Oh, she knew the truth was that without Stormstrike, Snowsong honestly wouldn't know what to do!
"Oh please," Stormstrike replied, snorting. Although looking into his eyes, it was clear to see he was definitely joking. He knew Snowsong would know no matter what way he tried to hide. He didn't bother to hide it, ahe might as well know. "So, now that you're deputy, what's the first thing you're going to do?" Stormstrike asked her. He was curious if she had anything specific in mind that she wanted to do. Perhaps he could help. The warrior knew that deputies always had a lot to do, surely she would like some help?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 17th, 2017, 06:27 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Oh please," Stormstrike replied, snorting. Although looking into his eyes, it was clear to see he was definitely joking. He knew Snowsong would know no matter what way he tried to hide. He didn't bother to hide it, ahe might as well know. "So, now that you're deputy, what's the first thing you're going to do?" Stormstrike asked her. He was curious if she had anything specific in mind that she wanted to do. Perhaps he could help. The warrior knew that deputies always had a lot to do, surely she would like some help?
Snowsong gave an amused grin at his joking tone, flicking her tail over his nose playfully. Upon hearing his question, she gave a tilt of her head and laughed. "I...Have no idea." She admitted, chuckling. "What do deputies do? Help out around the Clan, assist the leader, assign patrols? I still got a lot to learn." She paused, and grinned at her best friend, "But im always happy for some help!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
Berry's head shot up, ears pricked "You...really think so?"
"I know so." Snowsong purred back, a warm smile on her maw as she looked at the other she-cat. "Give it a try here. You might fit in alot better than you think."

Forever...

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Snowsong gave an amused grin at his joking tone, flicking her tail over his nose playfully. Upon hearing his question, she gave a tilt of her head and laughed. "I...Have no idea." She admitted, chuckling. "What do deputies do? Help out around the Clan, assist the leader, assign patrols? I still got a lot to learn." She paused, and grinned at her best friend, "But im always happy for some help!"
"I'd happily help in a heartbeat," Stormstrike purred, grinning at her as he flicked his tail over one of her ears. The grey tom peered around Snowsong for a few moments, looking at the prey pile. "Hmm, the fresh kill pile looks a bit preyless," Stormstrike remarked thoughtly. "Do you want to come hunting with me? Leaf-bare has just ended so if we're licky we could find something," Stormstrike said, looking back at the siamese she-cat.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"I'd happily help in a heartbeat," Stormstrike purred, grinning at her as he flicked his tail over one of her ears. The grey tom peered around Snowsong for a few moments, looking at the prey pile. "Hmm, the fresh kill pile looks a bit preyless," Stormstrike remarked thoughtly. "Do you want to come hunting with me? Leaf-bare has just ended so if we're licky we could find something," Stormstrike said, looking back at the siamese she-cat.
"Why not?" Snowsong said with a warm smile at her best friend, nudging her head against his shoulder before looking toward the exit to camp. "Hunting is good. The Queens and Elders need the food." She said with a smile, shaking out her white pelt before grinning at the gray Tom. "So, shall we be off then?"

Forever...

Closed Thread