Old March 4th, 2024, 07:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

Redhawk
She/they | 31 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Daily patrolling had been something Redhawk had picked up at first simply to give herself something to do, and not linger on the gnawing anxiety that had settled in her stomach ever since the battle with RiverClan. But now she actually found it enjoyable, reaching Smallpines and making sure there weren't any immediate threats as she stepped closer to the border.

Walking along it and refreshing the scent markers however brought her to a rather interesting scene as she watched a ThunderClanner on the other side being confronted by another Clanmate. "SSS-Shadowfall! Get back over here," she snapped, mustering as much of a confidant and commanding tone as she could, yellow-green eyes narrowed as she bore them into the back of her Clanmate.

[ @sylvia26 @Merp Machine - for Shadowfall and Dawnleaf ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 5th, 2024 at 01:24 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:14 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: Smallpines

ShadowFall

"Shadows of my past and i'll be falling down to take whats mine!"

Shadowfall froze, his tail going down, mousedung- he was caught by a clan mate. "i can explain!" he meowed with a concerned and fearful tone, he was stressed, he needed to see his sister, they were supposed to meet that night, and he needed to be there first. he didnt need to deal with this. "but i'll explain later!" his eyes flickered with a look of sadness and determiation. he then bolted further into the territory. he was sorry for what he was doing but he needed to talk with his sister.

@tally (redhawk)
@Merp Machine (dawnleaf)
note- (i give dawnleaf premission to attack. my man needs to learn a lesson. plus i need to add on his sisters sadness.)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:04 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

[ short reply ]

Birchpaw quickly spotted the rest of the ThunderClan cats - Spiderthroat and whatever the other one´s name was - and left the scene before they could attack her.

Let them drag Feathernose back to the ThunderClan camp. For all Birchpaw hoped, Feathernose should die.

[ @Starfall // @Demeter // @Watermeloon ]

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:34 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft watched the scene with narrowed eyes. He’d hoped for a peaceful patrol, but of course some drama had to ensue. His tail lashed as he watched more cats arrive at the scene, most of which were ThunderClan, and of course they had to catch some stupid RiverClanner trespassing and attempting to kill some random ThunderClanner. All this chaos soured his mood.

Then to make it worse, the cat tried to flee the seen. “HEY!” He shouted to Birchpaw, as she attempted to run away. “WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!” He yowled, chasing after her. What the hell did this apprentice think they were doing?! Birchpaw couldn’t just run away from attempting murder. “Run if you want, but this will be reported to Birdsnow!”

His tail lashed as he yelled out to the cowardly apprentice. Bunnytuft debated going after her, but ultimately decided against it. Either way, Birdsnow wouldn’t be putting up with that kind of behavior. Especially after their recent battle with ThunderClan.

. . .

(oops- late to this thread @Starfall - @Demeter - @paris - @Marigoldwhisper - @Micanomancy )

Last edited by chickadee; March 5th, 2024 at 12:35 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
ShadowFall

Shadowfall froze, his tail going down, mousedung- he was caught by a clan mate. "i can explain!" he meowed with a concerned and fearful tone, he was stressed, he needed to see his sister, they were supposed to meet that night, and he needed to be there first. he didnt need to deal with this. "but i'll explain later!" his eyes flickered with a look of sadness and determiation. he then bolted further into the territory. he was sorry for what he was doing but he needed to talk with his sister.

@tally (redhawk)
@Merp Machine (dawnleaf)
note- (i give dawnleaf premission to attack. my man needs to learn a lesson. plus i need to add on his sisters sadness.)
[ done with HR perms as Redhawk is a Hornet ]

Redhawk
So he didn't want to listen? That was fine. Already tired and not wanting to give RiverClan a reason to spin the story, Redhawk shot out into Shadowfall's path and sent a clawed swipe towards his head in the attempt to send him stumbling back towards ThunderClan territory. She tossed a sharp glance towards Dawnleaf before stalking towards Shadowfall. She aimed another swipe at him, this time with her paw sheathed, hoping to batter him back towards camp. "Why are you crossing the border?" she demanded, blocking his way to escape into RiverClan territory.

@Merp Machine

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 5th, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:16 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
[ done with HR perms as Redhawk is a Hornet ]

Redhawk
So he didn't want to listen? That was fine. Already tired and not wanting to give RiverClan a reason to spin the story, Redhawk shot out into Shadowfall's path and sent a clawed swipe towards his head in the attempt to send him stumbling back towards ThunderClan territory. "Get out of here n-now before I m-make you," she spat to the RiverClanner before stalking towards Shadowfall. She aimed another swipe at him, this time with her paw sheathed, hoping to batter him back towards camp. "Why are you crossing the border?" she demanded, blocking his way to escape into RiverClan territory.

@Merp Machine
(Dawnleaf is Thunderclan)
"SADOWFALL GET BACK HERE NOW DO YOU HAVE FOX DUNG FOR BRAINS?" Dawn spat
@sylvia26

Old March 5th, 2024, 07:01 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
Twistedsnake
He/Him

“Brown cat with light marks”

Twistedsnake is simply patrolling the area. The young Thunderclan warrior is enjoying the evening until he scents a stronger fishy smell. It shouldn’t be that strong unless Riverclan was patrolling. He might as well head that direction to give the other cat backup. He could hear screaming. He hadn’t thought much of the other Thunderclan scent, he must have missing it or something, but now it would only cause trouble, he was sure of it.

Four of them. Four Riverclanners. Why was one yelling and OVER THE BORDER? “Hey! What the hell is going on here!?” He screeched at the two fish across the border. Twistedsnake is pissed. Were they trying to attack Thunderclan right after they lost in their own camp?! He instantly launches himself at the one across the border, claws aiming to slash the cat across the eyes and muzzle. “Give me one god damn reason I shouldn’t shred you to absolute bits?! Hm?” Bumblestar would be hearing about this. Riverclan couldn’t be trusted and Twistedsnake knew it all too well and now they were trespassing!

[ @Shellwhisker , @Micanomancy , @chickadee, @Marigoldwhisper ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; everyone involved !

[ 120 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw wanted one nice walk. just one, all by herself, with no fighting. welp. she leaped over to the three cats on her border and.. BIRCHPAW. ' birchpaw, what in the name. of starclan. are you doing. ' at this point, cobweb didn't even consider herself an apprentice, because she was already more mature than whatever this cat was up to.

she blinked at twistedsnake. ' i understand you're angry. as far as i know, birchpaw will be even more punished than she already is when we return. i have no idea why she did that. at all. ' a growl sounded from her throat as she turned to the thunderclanner. she could understand the other cat's anger. what the hell was birchpaw doing?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Shellwhisker , @Micanomancy , @chickadee, @Marigoldwhisper , @Demeter , @finley.exe

Call him paranoid, so far it's worked in his favor. He didn't trust RiverClan, they never played fair, and why would they now after they'd lost the raid? If anything they'd delve into their little tricks even more so after a loss. So. Call him crazy, go ahead. But he'd popped up just in the nick of time to see a hoarde of RiverClanners, and one ThunderClanner yapping at one another at the border.

"Best listen to my warrior." he growled, his voice low, holding malice. Slinking out of the shadows of the tree canopy, claws out and a glower sent in the direction of all the RiverClanners. "Before I drag your bodies back 'n' make your mothers bury you." he held no room for suggestions, only orders. He was sick and tired of other Clans crossing the boarders, first ShadowClan now RiverClan. It was driving him nuts.
Striding closer to the....Apprentice? Having heard one patrol member call her Birchpaw. Seems as though RiverClan is horrid at training, no wonder they devolve to coward tricks and tactics instead of fighting an honest, true battle.

"Twistedsnake, back over the border." another order. "Don't sink to their level." they would stay where they're supposed to, they didn't need to cross a border to win, nor to show their superior. Didn't take much to show they were best, truthfully.

Once he was closer to the apprentice, Spiderthroat simply looked down, disgust on his features followed by pure dissapointment. "Either roll over and perish, or crawl back over to the muck where you came. You ain't worth dealin with, and it seems your clanmates are just as annoyed with you as I am."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark side stepped closer to Sparrowsnarl, his teeth bared at Birchbranch--- wait, no. BirchPAW.

How embarrassing, a formal warrior making a fool out of Riverclan for picking fights with innocent cats. He had no clue who the she-cat was wrestling to the ground, but he didn't give two furs. He couldn't believe that this cat was the very same one who fought alongside him during the fox attack.

Then a new scent entered the air, rich with pines and needles. He whipped his head towards it. Thunderclan.

Deerspark snuck one last scorning look at Birchpaw before she was instantly attacked by the Thunderclan warrior. He almost jumped in surprise. He must've missed all the yowls over the blood pounding in his ears. The two clans would probably had no confrontation if Birchpaw kept her claws to herself.

He swallowed back any of the words bubbling in his throat. No need to escalate the situation. He'd leave Sparrowsnarl to handle it.

@Shellwhisker
@Micanomancy
@chickadee
@Demeter
@Starfall

(Goodness gracious now I'm late lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

[ short reply ]

Birchpaw quickly spotted the rest of the ThunderClan cats - Spiderthroat and whatever the other one´s name was - and left the scene before they could attack her.

Let them drag Feathernose back to the ThunderClan camp. For all Birchpaw hoped, Feathernose should die.

[ @Starfall // @Demeter // @Watermeloon ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft watched the scene with narrowed eyes. He’d hoped for a peaceful patrol, but of course some drama had to ensue. His tail lashed as he watched more cats arrive at the scene, most of which were ThunderClan, and of course they had to catch some stupid RiverClanner trespassing and attempting to kill some random ThunderClanner. All this chaos soured his mood.

Then to make it worse, the cat tried to flee the seen. “HEY!” He shouted to Birchpaw, as she attempted to run away. “WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!” He yowled, chasing after her. What the hell did this apprentice think they were doing?! Birchpaw couldn’t just run away from attempting murder. “Run if you want, but this will be reported to Birdsnow!”

His tail lashed as he yelled out to the cowardly apprentice. Bunnytuft debated going after her, but ultimately decided against it. Either way, Birdsnow wouldn’t be putting up with that kind of behavior. Especially after their recent battle with ThunderClan.

. . .

(oops- late to this thread @Starfall - @Demeter - @paris - @Marigoldwhisper - @Micanomancy )
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, large dark brown maine coon with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Wonderful. Not only was Birchpaw being an absolute fool, but none other than the Second Worst Cat in ThunderClan had to be there to see it. Sparrowsnarl made no effort to hide his displeasure at Spiderthroat's arrival, completely ignoring whatever warrior was with him. He bared his fangs at Spiderthroat when the deputy ordered him and his warriors back over the border, though none of them had gotten even close. "Don't lump us in with that moron." He muttered, deep voice rumbling angrily, though not all of it was directed at Spiderthroat. He glanced at Deerspark, who had narrowly missed the squirrel's attack. The warrior didn't look injured, so he decided he would check on him later, once they were away from the border.

It didn't help that another RiverClan apprentice--this time a cat who was just old enough to receive a warrior's ceremony--suddenly appeared beside them. Sparrowsnarl didn't let his surprise enter his expression, and he chose to pretend she had been there the entire time. He would speak to her later.

As Bunnytuft yowled after Birchpaw--who fled like a damn coward--Sparrowsnarl felt a flash of fury that had him considering something rather horrid. He turned to Spiderthroat, considering the black and white warrior. "Birchpaw will be dealt with.” He muttered. "We have no place in our clan for cats like her." He signaled for his clanmates--including Cobwebpaw--to follow him further along the border.
And with that, he and his patrol disappeared into their side of the forest. It was time to report this utter mess to Birdsnow.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; March 5th, 2024 at 11:53 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 05:37 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.

ShadowFall

clan-mates thats what was holding him back. the pain of a claw mark. he hissed going back and pressing his body to the ground. "You dont need to know!" he hissed, he wiggled his hind getting ready to leap. "i dont need you telling bumblestar either!" he had a fearful look. "i just...need to see someone." he sighed. thinking against leaping. "and no...its not a forbidden mate...its family..i wanna see her." he pressed his body onto the ground again. "please...i wont get caught...i promise.." he looked at redhawk with a pleding look as he begged.
@Merp Machine @tally
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom

Last edited by sylvia26; March 6th, 2024 at 05:39 AM. Reason: had to @ people
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:53 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
ShadowFall

clan-mates thats what was holding him back. the pain of a claw mark. he hissed going back and pressing his body to the ground. "You dont need to know!" he hissed, he wiggled his hind getting ready to leap. "i dont need you telling bumblestar either!" he had a fearful look. "i just...need to see someone." he sighed. thinking against leaping. "and no...its not a forbidden mate...its family..i wanna see her." he pressed his body onto the ground again. "please...i wont get caught...i promise.." he looked at redhawk with a pleding look as he begged.
@Merp Machine @tally
Dawnleaf leaped for shadowfall "I DON'T CARE!"

Old March 6th, 2024, 09:01 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good

@paris
@Micanomancy
@chickadee
@Demeter
@Starfall @Marigoldwhisper

Feathernose had inexplicably been wandering along the border between RiverClan and her own Clan's. Perhaps the memories of the battle had drawn her to this place. The Smallpines. Was it because the pines were small, or they made her feel small? The warrior would never know. And then, that voice that haunted her during her unconsciousness; Frostpetal. The warrior of RiverClan she had hurt badly during the battle, before and while Birchbranch had attacked her. Feather padded over to the source of the voice. "Look, F... F.. Frostp-petal, I-" the words were barely out of her mouth before something slammed, hard, into her. Wounds that still remained not-fully-healed split open, and the Thundercat suddenly tasted blood.

Her head smashed into the ground, something rather sharp tearing a gash that pooled the crimson liquid she had seen far too many times of late. No, no no... It was too early, too early. Her unhealed injuries from the battle sparked pain as her attacker drew new blood, new pain, in new places. She couldn't even gasp before the clouds seemed to draw nearer, enshrouding her vision. The last thing Feathernose saw before she blacked out was two burning eyes, blazing hate and fury. Not Frostpetal, after all... Birchbrannn... And her thoughts spiralled into the darkness.

The warrior came to with a strangled gasp, the sound she had intended to emit before the blackness. She suppressed all the instincts that yelled at her to RUN! ATTACK! SO MANY CATS! ATTAAAACK! and closed her blue eyes again, attempting to center herself. Feathernose felt disoriented, Thunder and Fish scents mingling and causing her addled brain to hurt even more. Finally, a scent that she could recognise. With an awkward jolt, she scrabbled to her feet, almost melting to the ground again as pain overcame her senses. Stop stop stop stop stop. In, out, in, out. Spiderthroat was here. Dear StarClan.

"Sp-Sp... Spi.. Spiderthroat!"
Feathernose rasped, wincing at the pain every movement, every syllable ignited. "I... I just-" Her head dropped down, muzzle lowering as she gazed at the ground. She felt so very embarrassed, portrayed as some weakling in front of her Clan deputy. This was terrible. Her fault, all of it. She... what had happened to Frostpetal? And then it dawned. Why Birchbranch was so furious, even after the molly had clearly won their battle in the raid. Frostpetal... She had indirectly killed her. "Oh. Oh no. O... oh no oh no oh no no no no," such simple repetition gained Feather slight respite from the stuttering that had developed ever since. Frostpetal was dead. Gone. A spirit. And it was all Feathernose's fault. The she-cat stared blankly at the ground, expression twisted into one of deep grief, of absolute horror. She had killed Frost.

Blood streamed down her pelt, slicking the fur. Feathernose paid no heed, terrified of herself. You horrible monster, you killed a cat who was defending her Clan! She didn't think she could live with that. Feather raised her blue gaze to the cats around her, both RiverClan and ThunderClan. She couldn't very well run, just look at her state! nor could she just... die. That would be really weird. "I-I-I I I... I'm s.. sorry," she stuttered, tail flicking agitatedly. What else could she say?

(ack, sorry for the late reply! I had a whole ton of projects suddenly, and still do, so replies may take a while.)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; March 6th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.