Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Omari
Today 10:09 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:06 AM
a broken drizzle of spring...
by iliri
Last post by Omari
Today 10:04 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:39 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 09:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2021, 08:20 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Ratrush hunched in a corner of the clearing, one side of her mouth pulled up in the smallest of smirks. What an amusing turn-out. A missing leader, a dead deputy, and to top it all off, Dawnstar was behind it. Really, anyone who acted surprised was only kidding themselves - who else would have managed such a feat? Certainly not the squirrel that led ThunderClan or the minnow who stood for RiverClan.

Her amber eyes slowly slid over to Cedarpaw [ @Kai ] as the apprentice attempted something similar to a rousing speech. A hoarse laugh rattled in her chest. "Calm down, kid. It's rude to interrupt. Just sit back and enjoy the show."
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Echowind wanted to comfort anyone she could. The older queen went over to a kit. Not her kit, but still a kit. She wrapped her tail around him. "Everything's gonna be okay," she tried to convince. Maybe they would all leave. They could join ThunderClan! Or, maybe Whisperbreeze would take them in. Surely her mate wouldn't mind a few extra mouths to feed... right?

[OPEN TO ANY KITS/APPRENTICES WHO ARE UPSET. OLD LADY ECHO WILL COMFORT.]

Sandkit looked at the queen taking comfort in her and pressing close staring at everything around them. This continued to freak him out, what was he supposed to do? where was he supposed to go? his eyes darted around even more frantically.
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:24 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

(Open, the poor baby needs some help)

Ashkit just about screamed. Who was the big scary cat?!? And then she realized she was screaming. She hadn’t even noticed. But... but... what was going on? She stopped screaming and started wailing, absolutely terrified and having no idea what was going on.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:25 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Sandkit looked at the queen taking comfort in her and pressing close staring at everything around them. This continued to freak him out, what was he supposed to do? where was he supposed to go? his eyes darted around even more frantically.
She felt bad for the poor kit, who probably had nowhere to go except ShadowClan. Unless they didn't go to ShadowClan. Echowind had no idea at this point. WindClan was strong. They would figure out this mess, eventually. First, though, Coldamber had to decide what the deal was with their Clan.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

She felt bad for the poor kit, who probably had nowhere to go except ShadowClan. Unless they didn't go to ShadowClan. Echowind had no idea at this point. WindClan was strong. They would figure out this mess, eventually. First, though, Coldamber had to decide what the deal was with their Clan.

Sandkit whispered quietly "w-whats gonna happen" he cowered against her watching the events unfold unable to look away.
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:27 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
(Open, the poor baby needs some help)

Ashkit just about screamed. Who was the big scary cat?!? And then she realized she was screaming. She hadn’t even noticed. But... but... what was going on? She stopped screaming and started wailing, absolutely terrified and having no idea what was going on.
[Echo's comforting all the kits she can]

Echowind rushed over to the screaming kit, grabbing her by the scruff and bringing her back to where she was before with Sandkit. "Hey, hey, it's okay," she soothed. "We'll be okay." She was trying to convince herself more than the kit, however.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:30 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

(Eek echo’s sweet)

Ashkit squealed when she was picked up, and for a moment she thought it was the scary cat. But she looked up and recognized a queen from the nursery. When she was set back down, she huddled next to the queen, trembling and crying. This wasn’t fun. It wasn’t fun at all. She hated it. It wasn’t anything like when she played Clan with other kits! @Trouble
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Fernkit was a little confused why he wasn't acknowledged - she was like him, right? She smelled like some of the StarClan cats he met in passing before. Like.. the swamp, and vaguely of something metallic he didn't quite understand. It was almost like when he bit into prey? That seemed right. Did she recently eat?

He peered up at her with wide, curious eyes - unaware of the dangerous position he put himself in.

Oh.

His ears flattened back at the news of the deaths. But that was fine, right? Cats came back to life -- he sure did, and Twilightstar had many lives. She'd come back too, everything would be okay.

The demands.. eh, Fernkit was more focused on the death threats than the merge. It was outside his paygrade to worry himself with Clan politics when Twilightstar would be inconvenienced with death. He didn't like dying, he wasted so much time in the Stars he missed out on growing up with his sister.

Fernkit watched as Dawnstar finished up, and he tipped his head to a side. "Why does StarClan want to merge with us?"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:32 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
All Basilwhisker wanted to do was to create more leaf art, but the chilling call of Coldamber stopped him in his tracks. What was going on? Why was there a ShadowClan cat in their camp. Flattening his ears, the tom scuttled over to the warriors den was, relief ebbing at him as he recognized Stagleech. "Stag, my friend, what is happening??" [ @Arie ]
So much was happening and all Stagleech could do... was have a nervous breakdown as the warrior just simply began to cry. Pushing his head into Basilwhisker's larger shoulder, the white and russet tom just sobbed. "Twiggy... gone. Lawn... here.. made promise to Lice... to reunite her... with Lawn." Because that was the promise the warrior had made in order to return to life because... he had died. WAIT! Was Lawn hiding Twiggy in Starclan? That could be a reason. But Starclan was nice and wouldn't allow Twiggy to be hurt surely... so no Twiggy was hiding in Starclan.

Continuing his uncontrollable sobs he looked around, through the tears, "Where's Mushy? I need Mushy." He needed all the support he could get because... he felt like he'd been abandoned again. If Lawn tried to take Twiggy's den... Stagleech was not going to have it. He was going to drag Weaselwish and Mushy down with him.

[ @Beau ]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 26th, 2021, 08:35 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Sandkit whispered quietly "w-whats gonna happen" he cowered against her watching the events unfold unable to look away.
Echowind froze at the kits question. "I... Don't know," she admitted. "But whatever it is, we'll be okay. I promise you, I will protect you - and all the other kits - with my life." That was a vow Echowind was more than willing to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
(Eek echo’s sweet)

Ashkit squealed when she was picked up, and for a moment she thought it was the scary cat. But she looked up and recognized a queen from the nursery. When she was set back down, she huddled next to the queen, trembling and crying. This wasn’t fun. It wasn’t fun at all. She hated it. It wasn’t anything like when she played Clan with other kits! @Trouble
[Usually she's just a grump but her motherly side is showing]

Echowind licked the kits ears, trying to comfort her. She had no idea what was going to happen, but she knew one thing: No matter what, she would protect these kits. They were innocent, young cats, whose life would be permanently changed. If it meant risking her life to Dungstar for them to live, so be it.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Closed Thread