Today 02:15 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 07:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

@S A G I E @Pink Orca!
{poor Dovecloud her heart's been shattered X3 made me shed a tear}

Dovecloud recoiled and fell on her back, gasping in pain. The silver warrior picked herself up and looked at the pair of battling toms, she felt warm tears trickle down her face as she watched the two toms attack each other "Well, too bad for you, they are your kits, and yes, you and Lillypelt's kits are beautiful, but so are mine. Now before, when I still cared about you, I would've said it was because of you, but now I'm saying it's because there's two queens who know the pain of heartbreak." she spat, launching herself at her ex-mate, her green orbs flashing with hatred. She landed on the deputy's back and began to nip at the back of his neck, not trying to kill the tom right away. The silver queen leaped off and twisted, landing elegantly landing on her paws.
Dovecloud smiled sweetly at Gorsefeather, her eyes shone with murderous hatred and flashed with joy "Distractions huh? Can't wait to tell Lillypelt that, and you're not fit to be Deputy, deputy's don't act like fox-hearts and try and hurt apprentices." she purred, her tail flicked back and fourth, she looked at her ex-mate with longing and heartbreak for a few moments "What about all those fun times we had? When we'd walk by the stream, What about our first litter of kits? Are you saying that they're....are you saying that they can just die?" she choked out, a fresh trail of tears were streaming down the queens face "When I first came to this clan, I thought of you as the most important cat in my life, you were my every thing. I thought of you as my only family, I was even ready to get rid of my siblings for you, but then you left me, because of a past I wanted to eradicate." she whispered, looking down at her paws "It's Ironic really, you left me because I was too scared to tell you my past, yet here we are fighting, because you don't know the truth about." she laughed, turning her watery green orbs back up to Gorsefeather "I dunno, maybe our kits will get along, I can see Morningkit getting along well with Quillkit." she said, slowly padding forward till she was only a mouse-length away from her former lover "I may not be the best mother, but I'm trying my hardest." she said, her voice wavered with sadness and challenge as she looked at Gorsefeather square in the eyes.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 20th, 2016 at 07:27 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:34 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit managed to get out of the nursery and ran out of camp again with the same speed because she hated it now.
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:40 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Free speech," hissed Red, gritting his teeth and stumbling slightly as the deputy's claws meet his shoulder. "And the young's'--" he attempted to claw his chest-- "opinions--" He lashed out again-- "Matter!" He flattened his ears further.
@starfall

Gorsefeather winced as Redpaw's claws caught in his thick fur. They scraped against his skin, leaving red marks, but luckily didn't break skin. He chuckled slightly as the tom cat spoke. "Your words don't hurt me though, Redpaw!" Gorsefeather spat. "You think that a kittypet like you could ever have a chance of beating me?" He snarled, towering over the young tom. The calico tom had completely forgotten about his ex-mate, Dovecloud. "And how can you believe in StarClan? They are nothing but a bunch of self-righteous dead cats! Have you ever recieved a dream from StarClan yourself? Have even been to the so called Star Cave?" Gorsefeather lashed his tail furiously and narrowed his eyes to tiny slits of ebony. His gaze burned down at Redpaw like a pale flame. He smirked and lashed his tail once more. Gorsefeather hissed and lashed out. The calico tom leaped forward to give him a scare before spinning around to face Dovecloud.
He watched his ex-mate carefully, looking for signs of weakness. Gorsefeather leaped forward at Dovecloud and covered her in a flurry of scratches before leaping back and lashing his tail. "As for you, I hope you have sent farewells to your beloveds because you might be joining your precious StarClan today." Gorsefeather spat, smirking. The calico tom lept forward and parted his maw, aiming for Dovecloud's neck.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:43 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@starfall

Gorsefeather winced as Redpaw's claws caught in his thick fur. They scraped against his skin, leaving red marks, but luckily didn't break skin. He chuckled slightly as the tom cat spoke. "Your words don't hurt me though, Redpaw!" Gorsefeather spat. "You think that a kittypet like you could ever have a chance of beating me?" He snarled, towering over the young tom. The calico tom had completely forgotten about his ex-mate, Dovecloud. "And how can you believe in StarClan? They are nothing but a bunch of self-righteous dead cats! Have you ever recieved a dream from StarClan yourself? Have even been to the so called Star Cave?" Gorsefeather lashed his tail furiously and narrowed his eyes to tiny slits of ebony. His gaze burned down at Redpaw like a pale flame. He smirked and lashed his tail once more. Gorsefeather hissed and lashed out. The calico tom leaped forward to give him a scare before spinning around to face Dovecloud.
He watched his ex-mate carefully, looking for signs of weakness. Gorsefeather leaped forward at Dovecloud and covered her in a flurry of scratches before leaping back and lashing his tail. "As for you, I hope you have sent farewells to your beloveds because you might be joining your precious StarClan today." Gorsefeather spat, smirking. The calico tom lept forward and parted his maw, aiming for Dovecloud's neck.
@starfall

[XD ignore the bottom didn't see your post.]

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Taking this for granted, he lept onto Songleaf's back and sank his fangs into her back where she couldn't reach, and mumbled, though it was muffled," Ye Cannot defeat Ze GREAT Yewpaw...,"
Songleaf screamed and ran in circles, trying to pull Yewpaw's tail. "Arrrhg!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Lol, yep Thunderclan actress, beautiful}
Gorseleap let out a yowl of pain as Mapledash clawed at his exposed stomach, then let out a hiss of pain as he was thrown backwards onto his back. The golden tabby tom shook his head and picked himself up, his sight was blurred, and his head was pounding. With a snarl the Windclan warrior shook his head and prepared himself for the tackle. "Who says I'm sad about being lonely? Honestly it's great, I don't have anyone on my back, nagging me about my actions." He spat and began to sprint twords the Thunderclan warrior as well, 'I'll kill him, I'll kill him,I'll kill hm.' he chanted, his green eyes shone with menace, the Warriors golden, brown fur cracked with his blood as well as the blood of others. Ignoring the gnawing pain coming from his stomach the tom leaped up and landed behind the other tom, he then quickly spun around and nipped at the hindlegs, hoping to injure him severely.
Gorseleap recoiled backwards and crouched again "What good are emotions? They only hold you back, depleat your power and common sence, the don't need to exist. Why don't you join us? I heard you call your mates name, she can come with us too, we'll treat you like family. You won't have a care in the world, you can live happily, you and Sedgewisker or whatever her name is can grow up, have kits, she won't get hurt, she'll be safe. What do you say?" He asked, care dripped from his words, standing up straight the warrior held out a paw, claws seathed. The Windclan warrior smiled gently at the other tom and awaited for his answer.
The tom's word made him jerk his head up. What did he just say? He and sagewhiskers, mates? He instantaniously felt hot under his fur. "S-she's not my mate! What does this have to do with anything?" he stuttered. His mind was blocked off by this simple yet astonishing thought. Mates ... could they really be mates? With the clan's boundaries, it would be impossible. Yet, with all they had been through, the bond he had with the she-cat had been stronger than it ever was with willowpelt, and they were mates once. Did he really fall in love again? Now that he think about it, all this time he spent thinking only about her, it was all that drove him to fight, it was the reason he was so excited to fight today. Mapledash was so deep in his thought that he didn't see the next attack comming.

He felt a strong pain seize him as the tom leaped over him and bit his leg, digging into his flesh and ripping fur. Mapledash quickly gave a swipe to the tom's side before jerking back, standing again in his defensive stance, ready to give an other wave of blows to the tom. The thoughts of sagewhisker still swirled on his mind. His options, his feelings, the battle, everything was pushing eachother in it's head to be focused on.

This moment of absence lasted for about a heartbeat, and all these thoughts flew through his mind, before finally breaking appart and leaving him with the tom... sparing him? No, he remembered his words. "Join us." For a moment, he thought the tom was crazy, that he actually had some sort of compassion for him, that he would be his friend. But he remembered that this was the same tom who said feelings were useless, this HAD to be a lie, a dirty trick.

"You ..." he breathed as he took a step closer. "...really think I'll join you?" he continued with a short chuckle. "Don't you see? Your cause is lost, three clans have gone through it, you're next. The dark forest lost again, you are doomed. Either you leave, either you vanish after your death. The dark forest won't let someone who failed them join them, and starclan won't take unfaithfull cats either. Your only hope is redemption, if you still want it." he concluded, taking yet an other step forward, ready to give a last blow to finish the tom off, one that he practiced for moons with his mentor. One who's only purpose is to kill quickly, and without mercy. Long ago, it killed a leader with all his nine lives, and this had gone from generation through generations of cats to finally end up in his mentor's paws, and given to him in his intensive training.

(Yes, scourge's famous one hit kill move C: )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 20th, 2016 at 08:11 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:15 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit arrived in Thunderclan territory.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 20th, 2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:17 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

( @Empress Of Evil and @S A G I E
I'm super sorry I wasn't very active yesterday to do the plot; how far are we into it? I'm sorta lost right now '.' I hope I'm not a burden )

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 20th, 2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:35 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks
"Starclan holds him back because his destiny is to fall!" She yowled, dropping her head down and biting onto Crowpaw's shoulder, using her paws the keep the other from moving her head too much. She felt her teeth puncture flesh and tasted the bitter taste of blood fill her mouth. Her senses were filled with the other's scent and her ears became deaf to everything but her's and Crowpaw's quick breathing.
She released after the taste of blood overwhelmed her, she jumped back and spat out the thick, red liquid that had built up in her mouth, clogging her senses. This blood was not like the great taste of prey, it was bitter, and nasty with clumps of the other's fur mixed in and she hated it. She hoped never again would she have to bite another cat.
Crowpaw yowled with outrage as the fellow apprentice bit into her shoulder,making blood drip down her leg. With growl of fury, she leaped towards her again, amber orbs glinted like slits, as she slashed in the direction of her face, but misjudged the landing and instead hit her chest or neck, Crowpaw wasnt sure, as she landed with a thump on the ground. Damnit... The apprentice thought darkly, amber eyes glaring back at the apprentice. Blood was dripping down her right arm, creating tiny pools of blood near her arm. Atleast it was a minor injury. The black and white she cat thought bitterly, as she watched her, waiting for her next move.
( you can try to kill her if you want. )
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Crowpaw yowled with outrage as the fellow apprentice bit into her shoulder,making blood drip down her leg. With growl of fury, she leaped towards her again, amber orbs glinted like slits, as she slashed in the direction of her face, but misjudged the landing and instead hit her chest or neck, Crowpaw wasnt sure, as she landed with a thump on the ground. Damnit... The apprentice thought darkly, amber eyes glaring back at the apprentice. Blood was dripping down her right arm, creating tiny pools of blood near her arm. Atleast it was a minor injury. The black and white she cat thought bitterly, as she watched her, waiting for her next move.
( you can try to kill her if you want. )
The calico stumbled slightly back from the other. "I hope Starclan forgives you someday." She told Crowpaw before leaping back towards her. She scratched at the existing bite wound on the apprentices shoulder, hoping to worsen it and force the other to back down, she wanted to end this battle quickly as she was sure her brother had gotten himself in trouble by now.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread