ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:07 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"I saw Jinxpaw And Smokepaw crash in the clearing," He started "I think the clan Is running out of SERIOUS apprentices" he laughed,and rolled on his back,relishing the sun.
She lets out a laugh, flicking her tail from side to side. "I agree. Though some of them are far too serious."
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:25 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

"Who?Smokepaw?" He asked "He has A hint of mischief in his heart,too" Rowanflash purred.He looked at Snowdapple "How. 'Bout you?What's goin on in your side of life?" He asked
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:20 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Finn's heart was racing. It beat like a hare's legs, thumping against the fielded ground, sprinting away from an enemy unseen through blind terror. His apprehensive feelings shouldered aside curiosity or interest, and left only anxiety in its wake. He'd left the only home he'd even known, been forced out by lack of other options and left behind his sister. Eris was the only family he had, and knowing that ate him up inside like a crow pecking endlessly at a rotting beast. The Russian Blue worked his paws through the trees. He kicked stones and slithered under tangled roots to keep his mind on the journey, not the past. But he couldn't let go.

A glance from his partner, Augustus, hardly helped. Though he couldn't sense his companion's uncomfortable with the situation, Finneous could tell something was off. He didn't know the tom, never had. He felt it strange to be isolated from friends and family, left only with a stranger, when the stakes were so high. He flashed a half-hearted smile back towards the Oriental, eyes darting to their previous position, inspecting the beetle that slithered across the pine needles. That carpeted the ground, making it soft, comforting. This soothed his slightly and he looked back at Augustus, sending his way a bright, genuine smile.

"I'm sorry," Finn mewed, his ears drawing back with slight embarrassment, "This isn't easy for me. The only friends and family I've ever known have lived in the Syndicate. I just haven't come to terms with the fact that we may be starting to leave the past behind." The tomcat nervously passed an acorn between his paws as he trekked forward. Younger and less confident than his co-worker, Finneous felt unprepared. His frowned and looked at the soft ground, walking on.
Augustus frowned in disappointment at Finn's half-hearted smile. What did the other tomcat think of him? Not very highly, surely. This journey won't be the best with an uneasy companion, but he was willing to try to brighten the mood. That is, until Finn cast him a large smile. Augustus released an amused purr at his abrupt change in attitude, though an ounce of confusion kept his muscles slightly tensed. What would cause such a change in the younger tom?

He kindly listened to Finn's explanation, and he noted the obvious embarrassment he felt. Augustus figured he would later tease him of this moment. Perhaps Finn would become a younger brother-figure, as he was beginning to see him as. He didn't feel the need to be very cautious around Finn now, especially after experiencing his anxious side.

``That's understandable, Finneous,`` Augustus meowed, using the tomcat's complete name with a cocky smirk. ``Change is difficult.`` He'd know. His brother disappeared, leaving him alone in the Syndicate with cats he barely knew. The only cat he's really conversed with in the Syndicate was a hot-headed molly named Ocean, and she had also vanished. With Renn gone, he didn't even know why he was still residing at the Dusk Syndicate. He had nothing there, and maybe that was why he was so eager to explore different territories. ``Don't worry, though. We'll become good friends, and then you'll have a friend outside the Syndicate.`` Augustus took a wide step over a clump of twigs.

``Hey, know what? This territory resembles our own. Pretend it's the Syndicate.`` He flicked his ear at a low-lying branch that dangled decaying leaves at his head. He raised his nose to the sky, opening his mouth slightly to taste the air. ``Where are going again?``
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:16 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

@Fenris)
Whitepaw padded into the forest and looked around. "I haven't been out here in ages!" He meowed.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Though she couldn't see the physical signs of displeasure that Blazingnight shown while having to be in the presence of the blind cat, she could still feel that was something was off. But she still didn't have enough to form actual suspicions and question Blazingnight. Silentpaw gave a curt nod as the dark tabby offered her a vague answer. So we're heading towards the borders... but which one? She rarely went this way - or at least her memory had a tough time laying out the scenery.

But then again, she had let her blindness cripple her and keep her from going out much or even train. One of her few times training had been with Baycloud, her only actual close family member... she still was affected when she thought about the day her sister was killed. Silentpaw was a bit confused about what had happened. It had just been the two of them near the ocean, and the blind apprentice couldn't see the shark that had stolen the life of her beloved sister, so the details were still somewhat confusing for her.

She closed her blind orbs for a moment and continued to follow the sound and pattern of Blazingnight's pawsteps. She was starting to let herself got lost in these confused and hurtful emotions. She hated to get into her own emotions... well, except for her anger, she had a tendency to fall into her anger - but not this warm and strange emotions.

She hated thinking about Baycloud's death because it made her feel sad, she hated thinking about Eversong's depression because it made her feel useless, she hated thinking Marbledface's hate towards her because she felt betrayed and she hated thinking about Iceclaw's departure from the family because it made her feel unwanted.

She opened her silvery orbs once more and stared forward blankly. Her paws moved forward without thought, just waiting for her leader to announce that they've made it to the border.
Blazingnight fell silent after the apprentice nodded. There was nothing to talk about. She had no interest in anything about the weakling apprentice so she didn't need to further understand her pathetic existence. They were nearing the border now and her fur prickled anxiously. It always gave her a sort of rush to see the broken and shocked expression on the cat she was banishing. They could never believe what was happening to them and it made her feel strong, in charge, like some sort of god deciding their fate for them.
Her maw twisted upwards as the stench of twolegplace began to roll in. It was mingled with the scent of Riverclan and a scent she'd encountered in her kithood, the dusk syndicate. She knew of their plans, though she wasn't enthused about them. There was nothing she could do to keep half the forest from burning. Her golden eyes burned with the thought of the burning forest around her and she sighed.
The dark tabby hadn't realized how much distance she was putting on and her breath was heavy. She hadn't realized how much pregnancy would slow her down as she neared the end of it. Not that she'd even wanted it to happen. She was just glad that she hadn't encountered Bucknight with her roundness. Then he would know about them and force her to protect them too, and she would have to comply. Though she knew that she was already his slave.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface couldn't help but grimace as she looked at the trapped tom. Her tail swayed behind her nervously as she stretched her front feet forward trying to reach him. "I'm probably light enough." She whispered as she leaned in closer. This wasn't the kind of excitement she had in mind when she said she wanted a true warrior story. The truth of the danger of the boggy territory of Shadowclan had never seemed real to her, just a elder's tale that a cat could be swallowed whole. But here she was, inching her front paws forward and digging her back claws into more sturdy muck to try and pull Jaguarclaw free.
As she neared she twisted her head so that he might be able to bite onto her scruff. That way he could focus solely on keeping hold of her while she pulled, rather than her having to both hold onto him and pull. She could feel his breath hot against her neck as her front paws threatened to slip into the muck that had him trapped. She dug her claws into the slick ground as a feeble attempt to stay put. "Grab on, I'll pull you out." She said, her voice strained with fear and the effort to hold her form.
A familiar anxiety prickled through her body as she began to feel the deep ache in her shoulder. Adrenaline kept her feeling strong and steady, but the burn was beginning to take over. The mottled molly wouldn't be able to keep this up for too long before it would go limp with exhaustion. Which only made her fur prickle higher with fear. Marbledface bet that he could smell her fear scent, which probably wasn't the most comforting thing, but as hard as she tried she couldn't hide it. Even if she did manage to pull him free alone, she would be so sore the next few days and her limp would be obvious on the journey home. She shivered against the thought.
Jaguarclaw's fur still prickled with anxiety. Was it the right choice? Asking the she-cat to risk getting stuck too to help him? Probably not, but the thought of being left in the muck alone was much worse. The risks of a fox or badger, maybe even a rouge to come along and see him was too great. It was no doubt they would take advantage of a cat who couldn't defend himself. As Marbledface inched herself across the marshy ground, he leaned towards her to ease the distance between the two and hopefully to allow being pulled to be less of a task.
His teeth finally gripped her scruff. It was a firm, although not painful pressure that he knew. If she was in too much pain from his teeth then the plan was surely going to fail.
With his nose so close to her fur, sometimes even in her fur, he could sense and scent the fear coming off her. He didn't question it in the least bit. In their circumstance, you'd have to be crazy not to be scared or at least nervous. One wrong step or a weight shift on such unstable ground would be disastrous, or perhaps deadly depending on how badly it ended. He couldn't focus on that now, he had to lean into Marbledface now if he wanted out of the muck before things got worse.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:48 PM
predictably unpredictable

The twoleg place scent hit her nose like she was struck with a paw. She was taken aback by the direction she realized they were taking. Her nose scrunched up at the thought of twolegs and kitty-pets. Though the Riverclan scent wasn't too distant. She's just bringing me to the Riverclan border for this test, not too long until I'm a warrior like Marbledface... that annoying little- She forced herself to relax. Her sister really got her tail lashing.

It was a few more strides in the direct towards the twoleg place and not where the Riverclan border was. Her dark fur started to prickle as suspicions rose in her chest. "Blazingnight...?" She mewed, and tried to stand tall so that she didn't seemed unnerved by their direction taken. Until now she had been trying to stay silent and let Blazingnight just leader her. But she didn't want to follow blindly. She was never really one to be submissive and just do as told without knowing what was going on, which was why this was bothering her enought for her to question her leader openly.

"Where are we heading? I mean, we don't seem to be going towards the borders of other clans - in fact, I'd hardly call this a border since kitty-pets are no threat to us and are too scared and weak to bother crossing. So shouldn't we be heading over to the borders between clans?" Silentpaw's voice came of as slightly shaky. All she was looking for was some sort of reassurance that there was nothing else going on. Twoleg place is a border too... she silently told herself.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:57 PM

Blazingnight's smile deepened as she watched the nerves of recognition jitter through the young cat. When Silentpaw finally worked up the courage to question the leader she felt no need to hold back. they were close enough to Twolegplace now and Blazingnight didn't want to further approach it for fear of getting its' wretched scent on her luscious dark coat. "You're new home." her voice was smooth and calm, darker than her soul. Her golden orbs blazed with that feeling of power again and her tail sung low and slow behind her. "You are no threat and you never will be." She leaned in close to the apprentice, breathing into her face as she whispered harshly. "Shadowclan reeks of threat, and you do not belong with us any longer." Her golden eyes absorbed the emotions of the younger cat, every muscle movement and twitch of her fur or whiskers, drinking in the emotions.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw's fur still prickled with anxiety. Was it the right choice? Asking the she-cat to risk getting stuck too to help him? Probably not, but the thought of being left in the muck alone was much worse. The risks of a fox or badger, maybe even a rouge to come along and see him was too great. It was no doubt they would take advantage of a cat who couldn't defend himself. As Marbledface inched herself across the marshy ground, he leaned towards her to ease the distance between the two and hopefully to allow being pulled to be less of a task.
His teeth finally gripped her scruff. It was a firm, although not painful pressure that he knew. If she was in too much pain from his teeth then the plan was surely going to fail.
With his nose so close to her fur, sometimes even in her fur, he could sense and scent the fear coming off her. He didn't question it in the least bit. In their circumstance, you'd have to be crazy not to be scared or at least nervous. One wrong step or a weight shift on such unstable ground would be disastrous, or perhaps deadly depending on how badly it ended. He couldn't focus on that now, he had to lean into Marbledface now if he wanted out of the muck before things got worse.
As his teeth settled in her scruff she couldn't help but lay her ears at the feeling of his sharp teeth there. She knew there was no way around that small pain for the price of saving his life, and it was a good distraction from the slow burning deep in her shoulder. She began to pull back, knowing he would do what he could in the muck to push off, but it was mainly up to her to get him out. She dug her claws in and began to push back, pushing against her paws which were cemented in the mud by her claws before taking a moment to relax, then pushing back again. It was slow progress, but it was progress. Every push back got him maybe a centimeter more out of the muck. It wouldn't be too long before he would be able to hook his front paws in something solid and help the process move along more speedily. Every pull she made made her body scream with effort, her legs shook as she worked now, trying desperately to free him enough that he could be of help to their effort. Her chest brought crisp evening air in with big gulps as she held it each time she pulled. Sh knew she ought to breathe more evenly to avoid more damage to her muscles, but she couldn't as each pull pushed the air right out of her.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 03:12 PM
predictably unpredictable

As Blazingnight stopped so did the apprentice. She had expected a different answer - any other answer. Maybe the leader apologizing and saying that she had meant to lead them towards the other clans. Maybe that she was using this border as an early practice before heading towards the other more patrolled borders that would be used by the apprentice - almost warrior -in the future. But no. Instead, she got an answer that made her body go cold.

Home? Silentpaw took a step back. She wished she could see, maybe then she would see a joking look on her leader's face instead of hearing her dead serious voice. Not only was she dead serious, but even seemed to be... enjoying it? No, this is just a cruel joke! She screamed at herself, hoping that it would be just that. "W-what do you mean my 'home'? Shadowclan is my home!" Her voice rose, for once filled with emotion other than just anger. Though she was angered by the situation, but she was also scared. What Blazingnight was saying... it made sense.

She wasn't a threat. She was blind and couldn't really hold her own in a fight, and she had been able to tell that when Blazingnight came into power she would be looking for just that - power. And Silentpaw wasn't powerful. She was viewed and weak and more of a dead weight than an asset to the clan, which was the opposite the new Shadowclan was looking for. She herself saw the weakness that a blind cat like herself was, she had known it since she was born. She had let her blindness prevent her from doing anything, holding her back when she should've become an apprentice with Marbledface and Baycloud, but instead had remained as a kit.

"You can't just do this! Just take me out here and tell me to leave, to live in the twoleg place! That is just for kitty-pets and loners, I'm a clan cat, I'm Shadowclan!" Even if anger was bubbling at the surface of the firey molly, it was still her fear that was driving it. "Plus, I've got a family - a mother. How could you just rip me away from her? Don't you know she's already so broken inside?" Even as she said this,trying to use it as an attempt to have her leader reconsider, she knew this would mean nothing to her. It wasn't just the fear that Eversong would be crushed if her daughter disappeared and only left her with Marbledface, but rather the fact that she might not be affect whatsoever, similar to how she had reacted to Baycloud's death.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛