Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:42 AM

Old September 9th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post

(I cant see white to my theme)

"I'm Chip" He meowed softly, "Is your leg ok? I can help you." he said in a kind tone, dismissing her embarassment as he had done that before as well.
~Kate~

Well, on one paw, a battle is a bad, bad Idea right now. But on the other, That transition of emotions caught her off-guard. At least the cat was nice...? Lucky, because this cat was the first one she had seen in moons. "Oh? You know how to use herbs? also I very much doubt it's okay." She showed interest at the thought of using herbs.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old September 9th, 2023, 01:18 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
~Kate~

Well, on one paw, a battle is a bad, bad Idea right now. But on the other, That transition of emotions caught her off-guard. At least the cat was nice...? Lucky, because this cat was the first one she had seen in moons. "Oh? You know how to use herbs? also I very much doubt it's okay." She showed interest at the thought of using herbs.
"May I?" he asked, he went behind a bush and picked some herbs and padded back, placing down marigold, cobwebs, and dock as well as two poppy seeds

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 9th, 2023, 06:26 PM

Quote:

"May I?" he asked, he went behind a bush and picked some herbs and padded back, placing down marigold, cobwebs, and dock as well as two poppy seeds.
~Kate~

"Sure, I guess." She said.
"Where were you even going?". She'd never learned how to use herbs. This was gonna be interesting.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old September 10th, 2023, 07:09 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
~Kate~

"Sure, I guess." She said.
"Where were you even going?". She'd never learned how to use herbs. This was gonna be interesting.

"My den is right down on that sandy beach area."
Chip responded in a mrrow of amusement. He took the marigold in his mouth, "so its going to be gross but you chew this and a small piece of dock into a paste.." he explained, chewing it up and spitting it out on a leaf he had snatched with a claw, his claws were large and sharp.
"Then chew up only a single dock leaf." he meowed, chewing up a dock leaf to a mushy pile and placing that beside the marigold mix. Bringing them closer to her he took his paw and licked it clean quickly, taking a plump piece of dock he mewed. "Now place it GENTLY on the wound, it's going to sting so bite into this stick if you'd like, just don't claw me up." he mrrowed. Placing the dock covered paw onto her wound and rubbing it carefully over the wound, "that dock is only for the scratches though, the large wound that you have here are going to need the marigold to stop infections for coming or spreading. Horsetail is good for it as well." he meowed. "This will sting less." Chip informed her as he placed it on her larger wounds carefully and placed cobwebs over it to hold it in place. "Make sure that your pelt doesn't rub up on trees or bushes or it will come off, if you run it should stay on." Chip said, finishing his prosedure with a proud twitch of his ears.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; September 10th, 2023 at 07:10 AM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 04:13 PM

Quote:

"My den is right down on that sandy beach area."
Chip responded in a mrrow of amusement. He took the marigold in his mouth, "so its going to be gross but you chew this and a small piece of dock into a paste.." he explained, chewing it up and spitting it out on a leaf he had snatched with a claw, his claws were large and sharp.
"Then chew up only a single dock leaf." he meowed, chewing up a dock leaf to a mushy pile and placing that beside the marigold mix. Bringing them closer to her he took his paw and licked it clean quickly, taking a plump piece of dock he mewed. "Now place it GENTLY on the wound, it's going to sting so bite into this stick if you'd like, just don't claw me up." he mrrowed. Placing the dock covered paw onto her wound and rubbing it carefully over the wound, "that dock is only for the scratches though, the large wound that you have here are going to need the marigold to stop infections for coming or spreading. Horsetail is good for it as well." he meowed. "This will sting less." Chip informed her as he placed it on her larger wounds carefully and placed cobwebs over it to hold it in place. "Make sure that your pelt doesn't rub up on trees or bushes or it will come off, if you run it should stay on." Chip said, finishing his procedure with a proud twitch of his ears.
~Kate~
"Oh, okay." She sniffed to make sure she would recognize chip if they ever met again."Okay, Thanks! I'll be out of your fur now." She started walking away.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old September 11th, 2023, 04:15 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
~Kate~
"Oh, okay." She sniffed to make sure she would recognize chip if they ever met again."Okay, Thanks! I'll be out of your fur now." She started walking away.
"Wait! Don't go that way. There's a dog that way and it's about time hes let out." Chip said

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old September 11th, 2023, 05:32 PM

Quote:

"Wait! Don't go that way. There's a dog that way and it's about time hes let out." Chip said.
~Kate~
Kate Immediately backed into the den. She remembered vividly what the dog where she was from did to her leg. She winced a little, almost unnoticable.
"Oh, thanks for letting me know." She replied, A little shaky.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old September 11th, 2023, 06:31 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
~Kate~
Kate Immediately backed into the den. She remembered vividly what the dog where she was from did to her leg. She winced a little, almost unnoticable.
"Oh, thanks for letting me know." She replied, A little shaky.

Chip rested his tail along her shoulders. "Come stay with me until your legs better. I can hunt for you and its well protected." he offered

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old September 12th, 2023, 05:00 PM

Quote:

Chip rested his tail along her shoulders. "Come stay with me until your legs better. I can hunt for you and its well protected." he offered.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA, she thought for a solid five minutes. "Oh, thanks...!" Dogs are very scary in her perspective. they give her the spookies ono. She sat in the very back of the den because of her dogisspookyphobia. "If that dog gets in the den, I will end it's life." She said although she very much knew she was extremely short. She liked Chip. he was nice... (MWHEHEHE)

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old September 12th, 2023, 05:05 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA, she thought for a solid five minutes. "Oh, thanks...!" Dogs are very scary in her perspective. they give her the spookies ono. She sat in the very back of the den because of her dogisspookyphobia. "If that dog gets in the den, I will end it's life." She said although she very much knew she was extremely short. She liked Chip. he was nice... (MWHEHEHE)

Chip waited with an awkward thump as he sat. Finally getting her response he purred and nodded. "Don't worry" he smiled sweetly, his eyes had a dangerous glint as he meowed. "They won't and can't hurt you." He kindly brought her a mouse, his eyes met hers for a moment, his heart beat got a bit faster which suprised him, ears pricked he took a step back and smiled, turning around with wide eyes as he went out of the den and started to think. Do......Do I like her? I-i mean shes nice

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here