Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:19 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Rainglow shook his head. "Rocks are the extent of my knowledge." he mewed.
Slatestripe rolled on to his side, feeling the warmth from the ground immediately seep into his fur. He gazed out at the steam rising consistently from the springs. “You have the ability to hold so much knowledge in your mind. You know way more than I probably ever will.” About rocks, at least. But that could spread to other things, too.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 4th, 2022, 06:58 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe rolled on to his side, feeling the warmth from the ground immediately seep into his fur. He gazed out at the steam rising consistently from the springs. “You have the ability to hold so much knowledge in your mind. You know way more than I probably ever will.” About rocks, at least. But that could spread to other things, too.
Rainglow smiled. "Minds tend to have a special area for things you like."

(i just woke up <3)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 4th, 2022, 06:49 PM
time to wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Rainglow smiled. "Minds tend to have a special area for things you like."

(i just woke up <3)

Slatestripe gazed over at his brother. “Well, I for one think you’d make a good medicine cat. You’re kind, and knowledgeable.”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 4th, 2022, 06:57 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe gazed over at his brother. “Well, I for one think you’d make a good medicine cat. You’re kind, and knowledgeable.”
Rainglow smiled. "Perhaps."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 9th, 2022, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin }

With a curt nod, the tom took off out of camp, pausing only to make sure Goldenleaf was following him. After he was sure his companion was likely following him he padded towards the haven springs. It'd been a couple of moons since he'd been there, but he had a purpose today. No time to relax he had to hunt. He hadn't realized he'd been walking in complete silence, he once more cleared his throat "It's been kinda scary in Riverclan right now, with all the deaths lately--" maybe not his best conversation starter but whatever.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old October 10th, 2022, 12:31 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days

Goldenleaf nodded. “First the kits, and then…,” he broke off, his voice shaking,”and then Slatewhisker…”
@seeingstars

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 16th, 2022, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin }
{Sorry for the wait going through some irl stuff}
~~~
Shelltuft nodded, furrowing his brows. He remembered how torn up Petuniafire had been at the loss of her friend. He'd never seen her look so sad before and it broke the tom's heart. He hated seeing anyone sad, but her especially. He wondered how she was doing, growing antsy as the patrol continued "Yeah..." He murmured. He hadn't lost anyone he was close to yet, but that didn't mean he wouldn't. While lost in his thoughts he managed to misstep and slip into the river. He was quickly dragged back to reality and after splashing around for a bit he regained his barring and swam back onto the shore. Shelltuft gave a sheepish smile and a halfhearted chuckle "uh.. oops" He said his pelt dripping water. He was relieved it was at least a warmer day today so it wouldn't be that bad if he stayed damp.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old October 21st, 2022, 11:05 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Orion - for viewing purposes ]

Flickerpaw was gone.
Flickerpaw was gone.
Flickerpaw was gone.

Panic had stabbed deep into Birdpaw's soul once she had woken up to realize that Flickerpaw was gone,
but she was just now able to get around to leaving camp. Every time she tried, Blizzardwind would haul her back. But, aha! At last, she was successful, waiting until his old body had become too tired to chase her around, and then slipped out. The small blue ragdoll left camp, her heart feeling like a massive boulder weighing her down, dragging her shoulders to a slump. Flickerpaw, someone who was as close to family as she could unofficially get to Birdpaw, was missing.

"FLICKER!" She cried out into the forest, worry breaking her voice. "FLICKERPAW!" She felt so lonely. Stormpaw and Daddy were never around. Fawnpaw was busy. her mentor was missing. Flickerpaw was the only cat that truly stuck around, but now where was she?! An uneasy pit formed in Birdpaw's stomach as she left the sight of camp, expecting a rogue to leap out at her and attack at every turn, but concern for her friend made her brave (or numbed her pure terror) and she padded deepr into the forest.

Her fear scent was strong, so she almost missed it. But oh no, she didn't. Blood. Flickerpaw. Flowers.

Her heart shriveled up, then pounced into her windpipe, making her breaths short and panicked as she sprinted forward, and the sight that beheld her was.... horrifying. Flowers scattered, torn and battered in this small clearing. Dry blood was strewn across the ground, in sprinkles here and spots there.

"FLICKER!" She screamed, louder than she had screamed since the rogue had murdered her. Birdpaw couldn't miss the ruby and ebony tufts scattered around the clearing. No. No. Not Flickerpaw. Not Flickerpaw. Not her buddy. No. No. No.

"FLICKERPAW!" Birdpaw shrieked, her desperate and heartbroken, piercing cry probably reaching the depths of camp. Her mother, wherever she was, probably heard it. Everyone probably did. Fear stabbed at her heart, and she looked around wildly, for..... for the confirmation. For her best friend's body.

But it wasn't there. Were these tufts of bloodied fur the only thing left of her beloved Flickerpaw? Impossible. No, because nothing was that evil. Well.... I know that's not true. Was Flickerpaw hurt like Birdpaw was? Did a rogue get Flickerpaw? A shudder so deep and powerful went through the little ragdoll's body, so strong that it knocked her off her paws, forcing her to sink to the ground. The dirt muffled the horrified cat's sobs and screams and cries as she pressed her face into the grass, shaking.

Not Flickerpaw. Flickerpaw was too strong, too tough to be gone. Flickerpaw was a fire that could never be extinguished. "NO!" Birdpaw wailed into her sodden, silver fur, shoulders quivering.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 16th, 2022 at 08:28 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:23 PM
time to wake up

Slatestripe chose Haven Springs next for his and Autumnpaw’s tour. It made the most sense, since it would make Lionsbeach the last stop on their tour. Slatestripe was a bit sad that their journey through the territory was almost over; he had quite enjoyed the stroll. The tom was beginning to wish he’d taken an apprentice sooner in life. Well, at least he had one now!

“Welcome to Haven Springs!” he said, upon their arrival. The steam was thick today, rising high in the sky in thick clouds. “This is, by far, the warmest place in the whole forest. It’s a pain to come here in the warmer seasons, but in the dead of leaf-bare it’s truly a gift from StarClan.”

( @Peril )

Last edited by occultation; October 22nd, 2022 at 08:23 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Autumnpaw | @Cherry~
post 10/100

The she-cat quickly felt her tenseness from all the excitement relax after standing in the steam. It felt so nice. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to sit in the warmth after a long day of hunting. She could fall asleep, although logistically that wouldn't be too good. She smiled and felt a purr rumble through her chest.

I think this is my favorite so far. she said, almost sitting down. She stayed standing out of respect for her mentor and hopes they would be finished soon so she could tell her new denmates all about this. It's much warmer than the nursery, and I think I like it a lot more. she added with a small laugh.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆