My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lichenpaw-*
79/100
she/her || 10moons || no purrks
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

Lichenpaw lead the way out into the territory, glad to be doing something productive and not sitting around camp collecting dust. And she was getting battle training too!! It was exciting! Not that she particularly wanted to fight ThunderClan - that was Sourpaw's clan, after all, and what if the two of them had to fight? - but it was always good to be prepared! So, turning to Tigermist, the calico smiled wide and said "where do we begin?"

[ @bubblegum. ]
[ no need to reply right away, take some time if you need it, i'm not going anywhere ]
(I maybe will after this)

*Tigermist said they were gonna do first the boring basic stuff done so it's out of the way and they could get on to the good stuff*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 14th, 2023, 08:14 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

(I maybe will after this)

*Tigermist said they were gonna do first the boring basic stuff done so it's out of the way and they could get on to the good stuff*

*-Lichenpaw-*
80/100

"Ok," Lichenpaw nods, paws kneading into the ground in anticipation, eager to get going. "Boring, basics first like... um... biting someone??" For all her eagerness to begin, Lichenpaw honestly didn't know the first thing about fighting outside of the roughhousing she used to do in the nursery and that could hardly be considered 'real' fighting. Her instincts were there, she was sure of it, she just needed to know how to properly use them to her advantage.
Old November 14th, 2023, 08:25 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:

*-Lichenpaw-*
80/100

"Ok," Lichenpaw nods, paws kneading into the ground in anticipation, eager to get going. "Boring, basics first like... um... biting someone??" For all her eagerness to begin, Lichenpaw honestly didn't know the first thing about fighting outside of the roughhousing she used to do in the nursery and that could hardly be considered 'real' fighting. Her instincts were there, she was sure of it, she just needed to know how to properly use them to her advantage.
(Idk when I'll respond back I am feeling sick)

*Tigermist nodded and showed the slash and bite to her in the air*

*She reminded Lichenpaw that they weren't using claws for practice*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 14th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven [Dreamlight]
[Open for extra hunting patrolmates]
Freed from his latest patrol, Leechscar immediately bolted straight into WindClan territory to do some hunting. WindClan's prey was low and Twilightstar was starting to cough and sneeze a lot, Leechscar figured he'd take up some hunting to help her out. He rarely saw his mother get sick, and although he was hoping it was nothing but a light cold, he figured the reason she fell sick was due to stress, which would be shocking.

Outside of him, he didn't think anyone actually bothered worrying about Twilightstar's health, mental state, or anything remotely revolved around the leader. It had bugged him at first but after a few moons, he's gotten used to being the she-cat caretaker. No one else gave a dung.

The tom's ears perked up as he noticed a rabbit rustling in some long grass, lowering himself into a hunting crouch, Leechscar swiftly pounced in the direction of the long-eared prey and bit down harshly on its neck, ending its life before it could run. He took a few moments to dig a hole and bury the rabbit in it. The large tom quickly padded off to search for something else to hunt.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight's paws skidded to a halt as she chased down a rabbit, landing on top of the thing and crushing it beneath her. She quickly backpedaled, barely getting her teeth into its neck before it came to its senses and tried to attack her. The haggard, ungroomed, she-cat picked up her prey moving to hide it somewhere she noticed the bulky gray tom come into view. Dreamlight didn't really want to talk to anyone right now, so was ready to turn and head in a different direction until she noticed the bright green eyes.

"Leechscar," Dreamlight called out to her littermate, setting her rabbit down under some tall grass and padding over to greet her brother. "You hunting too?" It's been a bit since she's spent time with him. Leechscar seemed extra busy these days, if not doing warrior stuff dealing with Twilightstar stuff. Dreamlight wished she could be a bit more with it to offer him some support, but she's been drifting farther and farther apart from Twilightstar these days who was more leader than she'd ever be mother, and dealing with her own problems.
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:06 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:

(Idk when I'll respond back I am feeling sick)

*Tigermist nodded and showed the slash and bite to her in the air*

*She reminded Lichenpaw that they weren't using claws for practice*

*-Lichenpaw-*
81/100

Quickly, Lichenpaw finds a taller stalk of grass and tries to mimic the way Tigermist showed with that as her target, a little wary to actually strike against the expecting queen. She's a little sloppy in her movements, her form not quite right, but all in all, Lichenpaw thinks she's done pretty well. Blades of grass should fear her and her claws!!
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:

*-Lichenpaw-*
81/100

Quickly, Lichenpaw finds a taller stalk of grass and tries to mimic the way Tigermist showed with that as her target, a little wary to actually strike against the expecting queen. She's a little sloppy in her movements, her form not quite right, but all in all, Lichenpaw thinks she's done pretty well. Blades of grass should fear her and her claws!!
~~Tigermist~~

Tigermist smiled, watching. She was glad Lichenpaw was learning. Her form wasn't the best tho... Hmm... She doesn't try to strike at me and does it at grass. how respectful is that?

"Ok, you want to try some other moves?"

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 17th, 2023, 10:01 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Moonraven [Dreamlight]
[Open for extra hunting patrolmates]
Freed from his latest patrol, Leechscar immediately bolted straight into WindClan territory to do some hunting. WindClan's prey was low and Twilightstar was starting to cough and sneeze a lot, Leechscar figured he'd take up some hunting to help her out. He rarely saw his mother get sick, and although he was hoping it was nothing but a light cold, he figured the reason she fell sick was due to stress, which would be shocking.

Outside of him, he didn't think anyone actually bothered worrying about Twilightstar's health, mental state, or anything remotely revolved around the leader. It had bugged him at first but after a few moons, he's gotten used to being the she-cat caretaker. No one else gave a dung.

The tom's ears perked up as he noticed a rabbit rustling in some long grass, lowering himself into a hunting crouch, Leechscar swiftly pounced in the direction of the long-eared prey and bit down harshly on its neck, ending its life before it could run. He took a few moments to dig a hole and bury the rabbit in it. The large tom quickly padded off to search for something else to hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dreamlight's paws skidded to a halt as she chased down a rabbit, landing on top of the thing and crushing it beneath her. She quickly backpedaled, barely getting her teeth into its neck before it came to its senses and tried to attack her. The haggard, ungroomed, she-cat picked up her prey moving to hide it somewhere she noticed the bulky gray tom come into view. Dreamlight didn't really want to talk to anyone right now, so was ready to turn and head in a different direction until she noticed the bright green eyes.

"Leechscar," Dreamlight called out to her littermate, setting her rabbit down under some tall grass and padding over to greet her brother. "You hunting too?" It's been a bit since she's spent time with him. Leechscar seemed extra busy these days, if not doing warrior stuff dealing with Twilightstar stuff. Dreamlight wished she could be a bit more with it to offer him some support, but she's been drifting farther and farther apart from Twilightstar these days who was more leader than she'd ever be mother, and dealing with her own problems.
@Undertaker

Quillpaw
Round, owlish pale eyes had watched as Leechscar departed from camp rather hastily. There was a moment or two where she sat in contemplation, wondering if trouble would be waiting for her should she follow him. It lasted for no longer than a breeze before she got to her paws and bounded out onto the territory with a bright look in her eyes.

Her lungs were burning as she did her best to keep up with the warrior but Quillpaw strived onwards, ignoring the wheezing that was trying to force its way out of her lungs. Muscles strained with each lengthened stride she was loosing sight of Leechscar until the tom seemed to finally slow. His figure disappeared into the tall grass only shortly before he popped out again holding a rabbit.

"Leechscar! Dreamlight! Well, aren't you two just the brightest stars in the sky." Finally catching up with the tom, Quillpaw (breathless) turned her head to Dreamlight as well. A wide grin showed teeth and she waved her tail, doing her best to control her panting. Once she felt more steady, she looked between the two warriors with a hopeful expression. "Are you guys open for one more patrol mate? I could catch somethin' mighty good!" That was a lie - she hadn't had much training yet - but she hid it behind the excitement at getting to learn and a charismatic smile.

[ hope it was alright to toss her in here with taker's post saying open to additional patrolmates ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 18th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven [Dreamlight] @birdie [Quillpaw]
Leechscar lifted his head a bit higher as he spotted his sister's smaller, plump form. He waved his tail in greeting and fought the urge to roll his eyes at her question. He knew Dreamlight was having a rough go with the death of her former apprentice. She had been so excited to be given an apprentice to train, one that was actually younger than her, only to find him dead in the apprentice den.

He parted his maw to ask how she was doing, but his nose twitched as he picked up a fresh scent exceedingly close. An apprentice, Leechscar figured he had missed the younger cat since she had been behind him and he had been focused on getting more prey for the clan. He was assuming she had followed him out of camp if the heaving chest was anything to go off of. Apprentices weren't allowed out of camp, and Quillpaw didn't seem like one of the rule breakers.

"You can tag along, furball, do you actually know how to hunt though?" Leechscar huffed, side-eyeing the apprentice with a usual scowl on his maw. He had some time on his paws, and since he actually had a catch on his paws, he didn't mind training the furball. If she annoyed Dreamlight, though, she would go right back to camp.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 19th, 2023, 11:29 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:

~~Tigermist~~

Tigermist smiled, watching. She was glad Lichenpaw was learning. Her form wasn't the best tho... Hmm... She doesn't try to strike at me and does it at grass. how respectful is that?

"Ok, you want to try some other moves?"
[ 82/100 // sorry for late & short response </3 ]

"Sure!" Lichenpaw said eagerly, "what else is there to learn?"