Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:42 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:39 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mica
Today 09:29 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
@NightWarrior4Life

Quailpaw licked her good paw and flicked her tail, resting beside the heather bush. Why do other cats think that I can't be leader, I feel like I am good enough. Why don't people trust a three-pawed warrior?
Gleamkit watched with a longing look on her face. All those other apprentices...some of them misbehave...yet I'm 8 moons and still don't have a mentor, nor do I have my apprentice name! as she continued to pad across the clearing, she bumped into another apprentice. She had one paw and was the exact same size as her. She also looked about the same age, maybe younger, maybe older. "Oh, hello. You are..." Glemakit tilted her ginger head inquiringly to one side, bright eyes narrowed.
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gleamkit watched with a longing look on her face. All those other apprentices...some of them misbehave...yet I'm 8 moons and still don't have a mentor, nor do I have my apprentice name! as she continued to pad across the clearing, she bumped into another apprentice. She had one paw and was the exact same size as her. She also looked about the same age, maybe younger, maybe older. "Oh, hello. You are..." Glemakit tilted her ginger head inquiringly to one side, bright eyes narrowed.
Quailpaw shook her head," I'm Quailpaw... Your a large...kit?" She couldn't figure out why the apprentice aged cat was a kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Quailpaw shook her head," I'm Quailpaw... Your a large...kit?" She couldn't figure out why the apprentice aged cat was a kit.
"Don't worry about it...my siblings are apprentices and are doing just fine...i just haven't had my ceremony yet...because I don't have a mentor..." She paused for a moment, not sure if she should say more but continued "I would be a normal warrior with a normal mentor like every other cat...but I'm waiting for a certain cat...in particular...I had a dream...and I was in StarClan...and I had a conversation with an apprentice there. He told me I was to have this cat as my mentor." Then she shook her head, small strands of ginger fur floated down around the kit.
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Don't worry about it...my siblings are apprentices and are doing just fine...i just haven't had my ceremony yet...because I don't have a mentor..." She paused for a moment, not sure if she should say more but continued "I would be a normal warrior with a normal mentor like every other cat...but I'm waiting for a certain cat...in particular...I had a dream...and I was in StarClan...and I had a conversation with an apprentice there. He told me I was to have this cat as my mentor." Then she shook her head, small strands of ginger fur floated down around the kit.
Quailpaw smiled," Cool, you must be lonely being in the nursery with all the kits..how would you feel having an apprentice friend. Maybe one day your mentor will request you." (who is it?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Quailpaw smiled," Cool, you must be lonely being in the nursery with all the kits..how would you feel having an apprentice friend. Maybe one day your mentor will request you." (who is it?)
(I won't say... XP)
"I don't find it too lonely." She said with a sigh "My adoptive mother StormTail says with me. Or at least, she does when she's not out training with Acornpaw. Yes, she is my brother, Acornpaw's mentor. We were a litter of three along with Our sister ShinePaw. We were rogue kits that were abandoned on WindClan territory in the middle of Leaf-Bare. Our parents are ThunderClan warriors now; HarmonyBlade is our father and VelvetNight is our mother. Then there's the awful CrispLeaf, our step-father, who forced our mother to leave us. And our half-brothers: Overkit and Thundrakit." Gleamkit finally took a breath. "What about you?"
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:01 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWompus View Post
The kit squirmed "please help!" He Yowled as he shivered and cried. He rolled onto his back and winced
Heatherstep bounded closer to the frail kit, her ears pinned against her head. She spotted the young one and nearly gasped. Even she, being a full grown warrior, was freezing in the chilly weather. She nosed the kits side with worry. "Its okay little one.." she murmured before softly picking the kit up.

|My Site|My Finder|Breezeclan|
Feel free to Roleplay with me!
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(I won't say... XP)
"I don't find it too lonely." She said with a sigh "My adoptive mother StormTail says with me. Or at least, she does when she's not out training with Acornpaw. Yes, she is my brother, Acornpaw's mentor. We were a litter of three along with Our sister ShinePaw. We were rogue kits that were abandoned on WindClan territory in the middle of Leaf-Bare. Our parents are ThunderClan warriors now; HarmonyBlade is our father and VelvetNight is our mother. Then there's the awful CrispLeaf, our step-father, who forced our mother to leave us. And our half-brothers: Overkit and Thundrakit." Gleamkit finally took a breath. "What about you?"
She sighed," Well... I don't know who my parents are, but my stepmother is Ferretnose, and doesn't have kits all five were stillborn, I also have a brother, Yewpaw you've probably heard of him, the apprentice who sneaks out at night, gets in fights with warriors, jumps off the apprentice den, and calls elders flea bags and uses bad grammar? He's the reason I don't have a paw." She flicked her tail to her paw.

Old March 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Falling In

Quote:
She sighed," Well... I don't know who my parents are, but my stepmother is Ferretnose, and doesn't have kits all five were stillborn, I also have a brother, Yewpaw you've probably heard of him, the apprentice who sneaks out at night, gets in fights with warriors, jumps off the apprentice den, and calls elders flea bags and uses bad grammar? He's the reason I don't have a paw." She flicked her tail to her paw.
Gleamkit flinched a little at the sight of her new friend's paw but didn't let it get to her. "My. How did that happen then? I'm so sorry he is that way to you..." She gave Quailpaw a friendly nuzzle for comfort then settled down to listen to the apprentice's tale.
Old March 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

( @mony )

Eaglefeather patted out of the warrior den into the clearing. He glanced around, his green eyes glowing as the sun hit them.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 20th, 2017, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( @mony )

Eaglefeather patted out of the warrior den into the clearing. He glanced around, his green eyes glowing as the sun hit them.
Nightwatcher basked in the sun, her black pelt soaking the rays like a magnet, her blazing orange eyes half-closed against the light. She turned her attention to a tom who exited the warrior's den, and wondered where he was headed. By the looks of things it seemed he would travel her direction, then again she was laying by the freshkill pile, so that would be typical. Giving a soft yawn she rested her head on her paws but kept her eyes open.
Closed Thread