Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:07 PM

Old April 19th, 2018, 05:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The black-furred tom watched his companions movements carefully as she started to stalk the shrew, which he had also spotted. He narrowed his eyes, making mental notes to himself on mistakes in her posture, her movements, and anything else he could help her correct. It’s not like the tom was purposely looking for the bad things to point out, he was looking for them so he could help her be a better hunter. Wolfglare never liked to point out other’s weaknesses, especially when on the outside it seemed that he himself didn’t have any. But he did look for the weaknesses, because of there was one thing Wolfglare knew how to do really well, it was change weakness into strength. This, his father had taught him to an extreme level, but he found if he dialed it down a bit, it could be very helpful when interacting with others. With the few cats he’d spoken to, he’d found that they always liked to know how they could better themselves. And there was no doubt in the tom’s mind that Chrysanthemumshade was one of those cats as well.
As he watched her stall the shrew, his mind wandered to her earlier reactions. He knew if he was going to learn everything about her, he had to make sure everything she did around him was taken into account and studied deeply. Even those things that she didn’t do around him.
As he continued going over her former actions, the thought pressed him one more. She’s afraid of me. He had managed to push his father’s literal voice out of his head, for now, but his father always had a lingering effect on his thoughts. Who cares if she’s afraid of you? Most cats are anyways. Wolfglare tried to reassure himself, but there was only a lingering pit of... Disappointment? Wolfglare had truly thought that Chrysanthemumshade was a cat he might just be able to get along with. He wasn’t so sure now.
Wolfglare snapped himself out of his thoughts just in time to see his silver-furred companion roll to the side like he did, causing her to loose her catch. The warrior just stood there, dumbfounded. Is. She. STUPID?! He narrowed his eyes, wondering why in Great Starclan she did that. Does she truly not know how to hunt at all? Either that or as truly is stupid. Wolfglare huffed to himself, watching as she came back up to him, looking at him expectantly.
He figured he should show her again, but first he needed to make the notes he had on her posture. “Keep your haunches more tucked in. And you don’t need to unsheathe your claws all the way, they’ll get caught on things. At least until you make the killing leap. And...” He trailed off, about to say something about the roll, but realized that she might probably question why he did it. ”And I suppose I’ll show you again...” He finished, flicking his tail uncomfortably.
Sometimes Chrysanthemumshade felt that it was really, really hard being her. She learned from observation. She was as certain that she had that shrew in her grasp. She followed every action Wolfglare displayed. She couldn’t find her faults as easily, so expectedly she approached the tom once more in a silent plea. What she didn’t expect was a series of her mishaps that she needed to straighten out. She jerked her head back, widening her eyes and nodding pensively. “Noted...noted...noted...” and? Wolfglare didn’t continue, so she figured he must had dropped what he was about to say.
Chrysanthemumshade felt faint melancholy. For her to be a warrior, it felt so weird and out of place to be asking another warrior to show her a hunting technique. Almost like she were some apprentice. The most embarrassing part about it was the fact that she actually cared about what Wolfglare thought of her. If she were a mind reader, she most definitely believed Wolfglare saw her as a pathetic asset to the clan - what clan cat couldn’t provide for their clan? When they were meant to fight and serve until their ending moons? This she knew, she couldn’t disagree with. The tom wouldn’t be wrong if he voiced such opinion, and she couldn’t find any way to defend herself without appearing like a gaping fool.
One thing about Chrysanthemumshade was the fact she could recite every personal lesson her mother designed for her; All the etiquette, all the flirting, all the tips to aesthetics. She could bounce around in a lovely, effortless manner. She could bat her eyes and giggle seductively. She knew that moonbathing was essential; it always left a certain “glow” of the pelt, easy to admire. Yet, she didn’t know how to hunt? She didn’t know how to kill her catch? Chrysanthemumshade felt that it was wrong to be asking another fellow warrior about hunting, but that only showed how much her mentor didn’t teach her.
She lit up considerably when Wolfglare announced that he’ll show her once more. Unlike him, she flicked her tail happily. “Thanks, big fella!” She piped. “You won’t regret this. I promise. I’ll get it this time.” Chrysanthemumshade scurried to the same place where she observed Wolfglare’s hunting. Crouching lowly to hide herself, she waited in anticipation to watch Wolfglare’s every move.
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:34 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn looked away, ashamed. The thing he was supposed to be doing here was supporting Wildstrike, but instead he was fighting with his mate, who was obviously also having a hard time. "Sorry," he mumbled, sitting down. "Most toms actually aren't like that at all. Silverscar seems pretty calm, though, but I never handled pressure well. I always end up doing something wrong anyway," he commented blankly. He blinked and added, "shouldn't we get Daydream?" He looked worriedly at the living kits, and then at Wildstrike. He didn't know if Wildstrike was going to be okay or not, he had never paid much attention to herbs whenever he was in the medicine den, though now he wished he had.
@Boba Fett @Broken Madness
"No," Wildstrike began Lavenderkit seemingly being calmed as the little tabby kitten started to coo and purr, "No need to be sorry! Yeah, and I know that most tom-cats aren't like that I was just being stupid!" He sputtered feeling bad for the comment about toms, "I'm so sorry!" He whimpered beginning to tear up as he rocked Lavenderkit, "NO! Please don't get Daydream I don't want to bother them! They might have somecat actually important they need to tend to!" Wildstrike sniffled picking up his other two living kittens and lying them in his paws as well. Thornkit seemingly miffed that his meal had been cut short as he let out a tiny hiss squirming as he tried to make his way back to Wildstrike tummy. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; April 19th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No," Wildstrike began Lavenderkit seemingly being calmed as the little tabby kitten started to coo and purr, "No need to be sorry! Yeah, and I know that most tom-cats aren't like that I was just being stupid!" He sputtered feeling bad for the comment about toms, "I'm so sorry!" He whimpered beginning to tear up as he rocked Lavenderkit, "NO! Please don't get Daydream I don't want to bother them! They might have somecat actually important they need to tend to!" Wildstrike sniffled picking up his other two living kittens and lying them in his paws as well. Thornkit seemingly miffed that his meal had been cut short as he let out a tiny hiss squirming as he tried to make his way back to Wildstrike tummy. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett
Duskthorn had his eyes widened, "don't jump to conclusions like that, I know you were just joking about that, Wildstrike!" He glanced at the other cats frantically, worried he had caused another emotional breakdown. "You're important, Wildstrike. Why are you so intent on dying, I'm sure death won't be all that great," he commented dryly. He was sure his beliefs affected his statement, but he tried to push that fact out of his mind. Trying to lighten up the mood he chirped, "the kits are precious aren't they?" He hoped he didn't bring up a sensitive topic, but with his inexperience in feelings, he most likely did. His nose twitched and he looked at Treestep and Silverscar, hoping they would say something that would hopefully make Wildstrike feel better.
@Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Fine

@ShadowFire 1967

"Do you want to talk about what has been happening?" He asked in a calm voice.

Old April 19th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@ShadowFire 1967

"Do you want to talk about what has been happening?" He asked in a calm voice.
Yes I would like to know *he said*
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Yes I would like to know *he said*

"well lately I've been having wired dreams like ether the whole clan is running away or our past leader is running away then I chase him I can't catch up to him then I start sinking but some days I hear wired voices sometimes they say wired things but I don't know maybe it's normal or i'm having wired memory's of things but I really don't know." He said. After he said that he thought maybe he should have not.

Old April 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
"well lately I've been having wired dreams like ether the whole clan is running away or our past leader is running away then I chase him I can't catch up to him then I start sinking but some days I hear wired voices sometimes they say wired things but I don't know maybe it's normal or i'm having wired memory's of things but I really don't know." He said. After he said that he thought maybe he should have not.
I have some weird dreams too but it's ok they'll pass soon don't worry *he said reassuring*
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
I have some weird dreams too but it's ok they'll pass soon don't worry *he said reassuring*
"but what about the voices?" he asked.

(I have to go for a sec be right back)

Old April 19th, 2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
"but what about the voices?" he asked.

(I have to go for a sec be right back)
I hear voices too but it's probably dead loved ones or even StarClan speaking with you *he said*
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
I hear voices too but it's probably dead loved ones or even StarClan speaking with you *he said*
"Oh ok lets go check the windclan border."He said running off in that direction.