Old April 7th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

(( aww ))

"Well," He started, leaning in a bit. "Between me and you, I'm kinda scared if I don't train with them, they'll hurt me." He whispered with a shrug. TimberPaw leaned back with a grin. "But I'll be fine."
(What would happen if somehow these two became mates in the future xD I mean maybe from these events they mature and everything idk it was a random thought just wacked me in the head)

Dawn'Paw just stared at him with her eyes wide before she growled and smacked his muzzle softly."Mouse-brain! You shouldn't be there and that's final! Not to mention your so called "mentor" is very overly protective,Snow'Paw isn't one to be taken lightly either I would know since he's my friend...he's the one who gave me this scar, we are on par with each other back in our kithood, So be careful okay you overly positive idiot!".She pouted angrily and slightly in embarrassment, she avoided eye contact as this was her way of showing she cared.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 7th, 2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 04:09 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(What would happen if somehow these two became mates in the future xD I mean maybe from these events they mature and everything idk it was a random thought just wacked me in the head)

Dawn'Paw just stared at him with her eyes wide before she growled and smacked his muzzle softly."Mouse-brain! You shouldn't be there and that's final! Not to mention your so called "mentor" is very overly protective,Snow'Paw isn't one to be taken lightly either I would know since he's my friend...he's the one who gave me this scar, we are on par with each other back in our kithood, So be careful okay you overly positive idiot!".She pouted angrily and slightly in embarrassment, she avoided eye contact as this was her way of showing she cared.
(( xD that would be pure ))
Timberpaw scrunched up his muzzle feeling Dawnpaw smack him. "Trust me, dawn! I'll be fine, I'm tough." He grinned, his eyes lighting up. "Plus, he said there was a war coming! And I have to help my..clan..." He trailed off,his grin fading. "Wait-" He said, realizing that was most likely a lie Lizardstripe told him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 7th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

(( xD that would be pure ))
Timberpaw scrunched up his muzzle feeling Dawnpaw smack him. "Trust me, dawn! I'll be fine, I'm tough." He grinned, his eyes lighting up. "Plus, he said there was a war coming! And I have to help my..clan..." He trailed off,his grin fading. "Wait-" He said, realizing that was most likely a lie Lizardstripe told him.
(Question is should it happen though? XD)

Dawn'Paw sighed before she looked at him, she knew that if she wanted to get her point across she's going to have show her true feelings, she spoke softly in a way she has never talked before her brows lightened and she gave a concerned look."Timber'Paw,these aren't normal cats, they are killers but it might be safer to go along with them but please be careful and don't push yourself...I would hate to see....you get hurt...it's better to not live a life like mine...". She spoke in a soft mumble.

RP Tracker
Old April 7th, 2019, 05:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
(Question is should it happen though? XD)

Dawn'Paw sighed before she looked at him, she knew that if she wanted to get her point across she's going to have show her true feelings, she spoke softly in a way she has never talked before her brows lightened and she gave a concerned look."Timber'Paw,these aren't normal cats, they are killers but it might be safer to go along with them but please be careful and don't push yourself...I would hate to see....you get hurt...it's better to not live a life like mine...". She spoke in a soft mumble.

(( maybe? xD Timber has a possible love interest right now, but Dawn could be one too. And d'awwwe Dawn is so sweet ))

Timberpaw tilted his head, a huge grin showing quickly. "You don't want me to get hurt...?...Aw! Dawn that the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me!" He said, a purr rumbling from his throat.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 7th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

(( maybe? xD Timber has a possible love interest right now, but Dawn could be one too. And d'awwwe Dawn is so sweet ))

Timberpaw tilted his head, a huge grin showing quickly. "You don't want me to get hurt...?...Aw! Dawn that the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me!" He said, a purr rumbling from his throat.
(Idk yet, but maybe? I'll probably make a finder later for it but yeah maybe, honestly idk who would be able to put up with this grumpy butt head xD)

Dawn'Paw flinched at the comment before she said in an angry but embarrassed tone."And it will be the last thing you'll ever hear of you tell anyone! And do whatever you want I don't care!".Her face was a angry pout as she turned her head away from him.

(tbh I feel bad for the poor kid who has to be stuck with dawn for the rest of their days xDD)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 7th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 11:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Dawn'Paw sat in the clearing, she stared at her paws before glancing across the clearing spotting Quick'Feather with another tom, Red'Glow or something,Dawn'Paw wasn't very sure who it was since she rarely took interest in others. Seeing Quick'Feather so happy made the fire within her heart become bigger and more dangerous. Her face twisted into disgust at the sight of them as an unsatisfied frown formed on her muzzle.'I guess she found another fling,I just hope she doesn't have any kits, it would be a shame for them to be like me and Dusk'Kit...'.She thought bitterly as her brother's name flashed through her head, She death glared the two before she spotted Bell'Paw, Eagle'Paw and Sky'Paw sitting around, she decided to stay where she was as she breathed a sigh.

@EternalBlaze @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Greywind @Cave
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

@Lilyfur @Flippaw @GLaDOS
Sorry for the late reply~

Snowpaw wondered into the clearing holding his squirrel. Prey was returning with new leaf, and the apprentice couldn’t feel happier. “Hey Bellpaw,” he mumbled around his squirrel, voice muffled. He placed his prey on the pile and walked back to Bellpaw, sitting on the opposite side of Eaglepaw. He still held a grudge towards him, but he didn’t feel like it mattered as much as before.
What did I say Snowpaw? He’s not to be trusted.
The white furred Tom shook his head as if there were flies circling him. Lizardstripe’s voice annoyed him, constantly entering his mind thoughout the day. “I was just out hunting, prey is running now..” he said, awkwardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS" @EternalBlaze @GLaDOS @Greywind @Lilyfur2

Bellpaw turned to Snowpaw, her eyes shining with warmth.
"That sounds awesome." She mewed. Looking down at her paws, then looking up again, she decided to ask Snowpaw something. "Maybe you could come hunting with me and Shinytalon? We haven't been out doing something together for ages."

She searched her brothers face for a reaction, hoping he would say yes. But a tiny voice entered her mind, smothering happy thoughts.

What if he doesn't want to hang out with me?[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Thunderpaw looked at his siblings, but stayed well away from them. He had his normal grumpy face. The tom wasn't a big fan of others cats that much anymore. A fresh scratch laid in his fur, making him let out a hiss of pain. Thunderpaw stood up and walked over to them. "Hey guys.", he meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellpaw looked at Eaglepaw, giving a sigh and leaning into his brown fur. She looked up at him, a purr throbbing in her throat and her eyes glistening with emotion.

"...Do you think Snowpaw likes me anymore?" She whispered, with a note of anxiety in her tone. If Eaglepaw thought Snowpaw didn't want to be near her, she would rethink her choices carefully.

@Greywind @Lilyfur2 @EternalBlaze @Cave @GLaDOS

(Grey, Skypaw can come interact with Bellpaw if she wants to :3)
(Back In time to when Bell asks question)

Eaglepaw looks up, surprised.
"Of course, Bellpaw! Why wouldn't he?"
He let Bellpaw lay next to him, and purred. He felt his heart lift slightly besides everything that had happened.
" Everything will be alright, I promise"

~~~~~~~

Eaglepaw looked up as Snowpaw and Thunderpaw approached. He noticed that Snowpaw sat far away from him. Oh, well. Thunderpaw looked a bit stressed too. Dawnpaw was on the other side of the clearing, the day was kinda quiet.
"Hi" He said to Snowpaw and Thunderpaw. He looked at the ground, a signal that he didn't need a reply.

(Ahhhhhh sorry I didn't reply in sooooo long!)

@GLaDOS
@Flippaw
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 8th, 2019, 01:24 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Dawn'Paw sighed after she finished her comment to Timer'Paw, as the two cats sat there she saw Eagle'Paw, Bell'Paw, Thunder'Paw, Sky'Paw and Snow'Paw sitting there awkwardly. She then turned her gaze onto Quick'Feather her face went from blank to annoyed in a split second as she watched her mother laugh and smile with the other Tom, Red'Glow was it? Dawn'Paw couldn't remember but why would she, the cream Molly rarely took interests in others , for some odd reason she felt a pang of sadness hit her heart but she didn't understand why, this feeling only made her angry as she death glared the two from across the clearing.

@Rosemew
@Cave
@Branch of Life

RP Tracker
Old April 8th, 2019, 10:02 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Back In time to when Bell asks question)

Eaglepaw looks up, surprised.
"Of course, Bellpaw! Why wouldn't he?"
He let Bellpaw lay next to him, and purred. He felt his heart lift slightly besides everything that had happened.
" Everything will be alright, I promise"

~~~~~~~

Eaglepaw looked up as Snowpaw and Thunderpaw approached. He noticed that Snowpaw sat far away from him. Oh, well. Thunderpaw looked a bit stressed too. Dawnpaw was on the other side of the clearing, the day was kinda quiet.
"Hi" He said to Snowpaw and Thunderpaw. He looked at the ground, a signal that he didn't need a reply.

(Ahhhhhh sorry I didn't reply in sooooo long!)

@GLaDOS
@Flippaw
@EternalBlaze
Thunderpaw read Eaglepaw's lips and dipped his head, respectfully. He sat a few fox lengths away from them , keeping his distance. He was a little on edge and didn't feel comfortable sitting with his siblings. The only one he was truely close to was Skypaw and he didn't want anything to happen to her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 8th, 2019, 10:34 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]

Curltail walked out of the nursery, her swollen belly was brushing up against the ground as she padded out of the den. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. Her paws began to ache from putting weight on them. Curltail was glad to be back in camp now that her greencough was over with. The queen took a bite out of the mouse and chewed.
Bramblefern was stretched out in the sunlight, her green eyes staring into the sky. Her tailtip twitched thoughtfully. When Curltail grabbed a mouse, the brown she-cat was startled out of her thoughts. She scrambled to her paws before she even knew what she was doing, and when she saw that it was just a hungry clanmate she curled her tail around her paws with embarrassment. “Hello!” She said with a smile, trying to cover up her start.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 8th, 2019, 10:57 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Dawn'Paw sighed after she finished her comment to Timer'Paw, as the two cats sat there she saw Eagle'Paw, Bell'Paw, Thunder'Paw, Sky'Paw and Snow'Paw sitting there awkwardly. She then turned her gaze onto Quick'Feather her face went from blank to annoyed in a split second as she watched her mother laugh and smile with the other Tom, Red'Glow was it? Dawn'Paw couldn't remember but why would she, the cream Molly rarely took interests in others , for some odd reason she felt a pang of sadness hit her heart but she didn't understand why, this feeling only made her angry as she death glared the two from across the clearing.

@Rosemew
@Cave
@Branch of Life

Quickfeather sat next to Redglow, gracefully and consciously wrapping her freshly groomed tail around her paws. She was happier then she had been in the longest time, so happy that she didn't even notice her daughter giving herself and Redglow abrasive looks. She felt immune to the world at that moment, but I am not falling for another cat, and it certainly won't end up like the last. She reassured herself, oh speaking of the last, I wonder where Dawnpaw is. Though maybe I shouldn't know, maybe I shouldn't care. She started to doubt herself, though these thoughts were quickly whisked away by the conversation her and Redglow were having. "So what kind of prey do you like most? My favorite has always, and will forever be, doves." her voice was full of amusement, even letting out a purr or two, happiness had never come this easy for her until now.

@Branch of Life
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee