Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:22 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:20 PM
[Atari: Romeo Finder] Love...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:19 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:46 PM
particles of stars

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Hailpaw felt... Uncomfortable with all the cats approaching. She withdrew her offer to help Maplebird and completely withdrew herself even, stepping back to let the other pushing cats to her. They would help the young warrior, the older apprentice saw she was clearly not needed but then the other started about a... Plan. It caught Hailpaw's attention before she left, and thus turned back around to listen. The tunnels? She'd.. Briefly thought of it too, but... "What if Dawnstar finds out?" she found herself asking "If I understood properly what she said before, we might be risking Twilightstar getting hurt- if not killed- if we try to do anything. And i'm fairly sure that would fall under that category" She couldn't live with the guilt if it caused harm but... Then again, she couldn't just stand by and watch as everything happened either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topazkit View Post
Miststone listened to Maplebird speak. The pretty she-cat didn't know what to do. She glanced around at her clanmates, then stepped forward, "I agree with you, but we need to be careful, especially if Dawnstar finds out."
"Yeah... we would have to be extremely careful..." the young warrior in no way wanted to risk their leader's life [she really didn't know how many Twilight had now], but they needed to do something. "I will try to sort something out with Crowtooth..."

[ending here, this takes place before shc cats came into camp.]
Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
@-Skyfall-
Mousepaw

Taken aback, Mousepaw turned to her,
“Hare brain?” He frowned, “I’m no hare brain! You’re the one who chases rabbits all day!”
Then, realizing he might have been rude, he added quickly,
“Sorry! I didn’t mean that! This is your camp, I shouldn’t be rude,” He shook his head, “You’re not a hare brain.”
The she-cat shrugged. "It's fine. And I guess I was a little to harsh. I suppose I just assumed that all ShadowClan cats were mean and bossy. What's your name?"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:49 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
He hesitated, then leaned forward and licked her cheek. "And even if they aren't, I'm here for you." His heart ached for her.
Miststone was surprised by Cricketfire's sympathy toward her. She purred when he lick her cheek and said, "Thanks. If you need anyone to talk to, I will be here too."
@-Skyfall-

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|

Last edited by Topaz; February 4th, 2021 at 06:49 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:51 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@-Skyfall-
Mousepaw

“I’m Mousepaw, nice to meet you,” He smiled a bit, but it faltered when he took in what she said, “Mean and bossy? Hm, I haven’t noticed that... I just joined ShadowClan so I don’t really know much about the cats’ personalities, I’m hoping I don’t become mean and bossy then, that wouldn’t be too great,” Mousepaw tipped his head, “Anyway, What’s your name then?”
Old February 3rd, 2021, 05:20 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Willowfern ://

"Ravenpaw. And I doubt you're the type that becomes mean or bossy. And don't worry, their delightful personalities will show soon." She sat down and licked her paw casually.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 3rd, 2021 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 06:02 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Morningpaw raised her paw and attempted to shove Wolffang away from her, a raspy hiss escaping her as she glared at him through narrowed eyes. ¨Keep your mangy paws away from me¨ she mewed in a cold voice, trying to sound as menacing as possible. She decided to ignore his beautiful speech on how outsiders and cats of her type didnt belong in the clans. Yeah right, like she hasnt heard that a million times before. If she wanted to, she was certain she could recite his speech from mere memory, but she was sure she would gag before even getting the first word out. The last thing she wanted was to utter those retched words, even if it was mocking her mentor. The scrawny she-cat bit out a sarcastic laugh when she heard what he had to say next, ¨Well, if you did happen to use my actual name even once, I would wonder if something was wrong with you.¨ She rolled her eyes as she finished the remark. The small apprentice got to her paws and shook out her messy fur, deliberately shaking off scraps of moss in her mentors direction in an attempt to get the moss all through his carefully groomed pelt.
Wolffang tensed. How dare she disrespect him like that? And then she was trying to get moss all over his fur? His notched ears flattened as he glared at her, and he easily shook the moss off, dispatching some patches that got stuck. And she had called him mangy, and stupid. His fur bristled, but he forced it to lie smooth, glaring at her with sharp, bright yellow eyes.

"How disrespectful toward your mentor," he growled, scanning her. Why did she have to be so difficult and be unable to understand that he was her superior? "I know more than you, and you're the mangy one, not me. I have a full coat of fur; you're missing plenty of patches. Maybe you need to get those odd, dilated pupils of yours checked out, ugly mistake." His tail swished.

"Be glad that you got a cat like me as a mentor, because I am attempting to train you to be a bit less horrible. Now, come on," he meowed, whipping around and starting to head out. He'd like to see if she could catch up with those six-toed paws of hers.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 3rd, 2021, 06:02 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Coldamber's brow furrowed, finding herself not too opposed to Dawnstar's demand
"That is.... reasonable. We never have many elders, you are correct. For the time being, we can place them elsewhere. If the Den is too cramped, there are places with plenty of resources to expand the den with. Just.... ask and I'll see about getting warriors to help."
If it made the situation less stressful, she'd be willing to play nice.
"I'd rather our cats not attack each other to begin with. I'd rather not have to heal cats over preventable causes."
Her fur prickled uneasily, but not because of Dawnstar. She remained where she was, but looked away as she itched out of courtesy, ear twitching at her final, condescending sentence.
"No, but if I think of something, I'll let you know."
She inclined her head, not fully dipping it out of a default but unfelt respect.

@Undertaker
((I thought I sent this before I went to bed, oops))

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 06:08 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@-Skyfall-
Mousepaw

“Ravenpaw,” He meowed thoughtfully, “Why has Dawnstar taken over WindClan? Isn’t that breaking one of those Warrior Rules?”
Old February 3rd, 2021, 08:44 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Spoopy Eclipse @spade
---------------------------------
There was too much commotion going on in the camp. The scent of Shadowclan cats making his nose scrunch up. They were raiding the apprentices den, kicking out the elders, bullying any nearby cats simply because they felt like it.
Feeling trapped in his own home, Breezepaw decided to go find his mentor and Slugstripe to start their patrol of the Riverclan border.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @Rainquail @Rani @Angelique --

Wow. Such bravery or was it bravado that was spoken up among her clanmates. While they spoke, Weaselskip simply lifted a paw and begun washing her face with it. It was stupid to pretend they even had a chance against Dawnstar, they didn't. The cold leader had Windclan in her paw and there was nothing to do against that. "I know you all try to think the best, but be honest, look at the reality of this. We've got Shadowclan, in our camp. Their leader, is in our camp. Why do we bother thinking about ways to flee when what we should be doing is not splitting off but but working together and bonding together."

"We're Windclan. We're weak as hell and fragile as bunnies when we stand on our own. Our strength lies in our unity and right now? What I'm seeing? Is a Windclan that's split down the middle, with cats running off to do whatever. Its like loosing our leader and deputy made the clan loose each other. Why are we letting such a thing happen? Host an event... like a prey social of some sort. I know this would benefit Shadowclan too, but honestly, Shadowclan at the moment is the least of our worries, if we're not putting up a united front we've got no chance of resisting them." Was it cold and brutal? Yes. But that was how Weaselskip operated.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread