Today 03:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry View Post

Cherrypetal was still entertained by the kit’s enthusiasm, and it lifted her own mood to have the chance to interact with such a ball of excitement and energy. ”It is,” she agreed with an approving nod and smile on her muzzle. ”I wouldn’t dream of leaving it.” She knew some cats came and went and didn’t understand - who wouldn’t wish to be a part of the best Clan? Thinking about the kit’s question, she paused before providing an answer, ”I’d say they like fishing by the side of their mentors.” A gentle reminder to ensure the kit didn’t leave camp in search of a pre-apprenticeship hunting lesson. ”When I was an apprentice, I would fish in the stream. Anywhere will do, as long as you make sure they can’t see your shadow when you approach.” Unlike other prey, they didn’t really have to worry about scent, but the fish could sense the shadow looming over them or the thundering of paws.
Perchkit listened carefully to the warrior's words, fully aware that the older cat was taking advantage of the opportunity to teach him things. Bigger cats loved to do that. "Yeah yeah, with their mentors, but here's the last part of the joke: they like to fish in the paw-nd. Get it? Because they're apprentices!" Perchkit's tail swished along the ground as he eagerly waited to see if the warrior had found it as funny as he had.

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

(oh my jeebies.. i want to make them love interests, almost??)

In a moment, he recognized the bright, floral smell of one of the only people to have ever shown him true kindness. His ears swiveled around, and he heard the similarly comforting gate. His face split into a smile, and he stood up, whipped around, and trotted towards Blossompaw, bumping his cheek affectionately against hers. "Hey, you! It's been too long... my Queen," he mewed happily in response, joy flooding him. To be honest, his life had not been hard, riddled with bullies, harsh words, and an unloving father; his mother had been rather removed, and his only comfort had been his half-sibling, Mistfall, and a smattering of friends. But Blossomkit really had been a highlight in his past, and Cygnetkit was happy to see her again, especially after a few moons of her laying low.
The fact that he had called her a "Queen" - remembered their game - actually meant a lot to Blossomkit. She was surprised, in a very pleasant way, and she smiled, showing her ivory-white fangs. "It's good to see you again, my King." She mewed, practically wriggling in her excitement. Truth be told, at the moment, Cygnetkit was the only friend she really trusted. There was that other nice cat - what was her name? Aspenkit, yes, Aspenkit... but it just wasn't the same. He was the first cat outside of her family to be kind to her since the Evil Era. But now... things had just sort of... fallen apart. The Evil Era was over, and Blossomkit didn't really know where to go now. She wondered if he had other friends, better friends, and guessed that would be true when he entered apprenticeship. Blossomkit herself needed a mentor, she knew, she was of apprentice age by this point and should be in the apprentices' den, but she... couldn't. She was too scared. As it had been said before. "How've you been? Have you been doing good?" Words were practically pouring from her maw at this point, as she smiled at her friend. At the moment? He was her BEST friend.
(same?? Like they're so cute I could totally see that happening in the future ohmylord)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Flameleaf
Eyes darted back and forth, a Moonfur lifted herself out of the stream.
Swimming over to the shore as her fur was covered in water. She shook,
splashing the nearby leafs and plants with droplets. Frosty blue eyes gazed as she stretched out on the shore. She was still small, only twelve Moons old.
But she was still short. Sighing, she was half the size she should be. And she wasn't growing. 6'5 inches to be exact. Her eyes closed as she let out a sigh,
waiting for anything to happen. Her heart ached for Wildpaw to come back,
and she flicked her tail, deep in thought.
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Didn't get the mention, sorry]

Snowsong walked through the territory, looking for something to do, or at least someone to talk to. Eventually she reached the camp. She slipped inside and watched as some cats raced past. Snowsong looked around, then spotted another Warrior who didn't seem to be busy. Moonfur! The she-cat began walking over to Moonfur, then picked up her pace until she was basically running.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 7th, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:48 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Didn't get the mention, sorry]

Snowsong walked through the territory, looking for something to do, or at least someone to talk to. Eventually she reached the river and stood there, looking at her reflection. The warrior sighed and looked around. A little way down the riverbank she spotted another warrior. Snowsong watched for a few moments, then flicked her tail and smiled. Moonfur! The she-cat began walking over to Moonfur, then picked up her pace until she was basically running.
Moonfur's paw dripped in the stream. The cool water rushing by.
She let out a relaxed sigh, listening as the other cats talked around her.
She liked silence, but it was always good to talk. Her eyes flickered to the cat running over to her. "Oh hey," She mewed. Her fluffy tail flickered, and her ears twitched.
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Might disappear again

Snowsong skidded to a halt. "Hey Moonfur!" She purred, sitting down. "What are you doing?" Snowsong looked at the stream before dabbing at the water with a paw. She watched as small ripples glided across the water, then looked back at Moonfur, ears pricked.

@Moonfur

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 7th, 2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 02:34 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Snowsong skidded to a halt. "Hey Moonfur!" She purred, sitting down. "What are you doing?" Snowsong looked at the stream before dabbing at the water with a paw. She watched as small ripples glided across the water, then looked back at Moonfur, ears pricked.

@Moonfur
Letting out a relaxed sigh, her ears flicked up. "Hey Snowsong," She said shyly. Her fur felt warm as her tail flicked back and forth. "Trying to cool off under this pelt." She mewed, Moonfur sat back in the water.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Might disappear again

[Forgot you changed your name]

Snowsong looked at Moonfur's pelt. "Oh." She said simply. The Warrior sat there as Moonfur got back in the stream. It is hot. She realized,
looking up at the sky. After a few moments Snowsong quietly slipped into the stream.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 7th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:26 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fact that he had called her a "Queen" - remembered their game - actually meant a lot to Blossomkit. She was surprised, in a very pleasant way, and she smiled, showing her ivory-white fangs. "It's good to see you again, my King." She mewed, practically wriggling in her excitement. Truth be told, at the moment, Cygnetkit was the only friend she really trusted. There was that other nice cat - what was her name? Aspenkit, yes, Aspenkit... but it just wasn't the same. He was the first cat outside of her family to be kind to her since the Evil Era. But now... things had just sort of... fallen apart. The Evil Era was over, and Blossomkit didn't really know where to go now. She wondered if he had other friends, better friends, and guessed that would be true when he entered apprenticeship. Blossomkit herself needed a mentor, she knew, she was of apprentice age by this point and should be in the apprentices' den, but she... couldn't. She was too scared. As it had been said before. "How've you been? Have you been doing good?" Words were practically pouring from her maw at this point, as she smiled at her friend. At the moment? He was her BEST friend.
(same?? Like they're so cute I could totally see that happening in the future ohmylord)
(maybe we do a real slow romance, so while their kits and apprentices it's just close friends, and then mild crushes, and then as warriors it really develops?)

Cygnetkit smiled broadly, misty eyes gleaming slightly. "I've been... okay," he said, not wanting to lie, but knowing she worry if he spilled the truth. "I'm excited to be an apprentice! Only a few more days until I hit six moons!... Wait! Could you become an apprentice with me?" he exclaimed, mouth hanging open slightly; in a few moments, he'd gone from only a bit excited to overwhelming and claustrophobic, the sheer weight of happiness hitting him obviously, from even the outside. "Oh, Blossomkit, you wouldn't have to be alone! We could do it together!" he mewed, bumping his nose under her chin, still slightly shorter than her since neither of them had stopped growing. Beyond his want for her to be happy, he himself felt that a friend would be good; she could support him and keep him safe, from being bullied for his blindness, and she would have someone who cared for her equally passionately. It was, in his mind, a perfect compromise.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Flameleaf @Socks @tawny~
@BluBunny @Chameleon
[Sorry its a tad late, got back from a tournament /v\ ]

The inky feline ducked beneath the entrance of the Warriors den and padded to the middle of the clearing, his black fur littered with bits of moss, which he soon shook off. He let out a loud yawn and tried his hardest to blink away the sleep, tears pricking at his eyes. The deputy hadn't gotten much sleep recently, he had been trying his hardest to keep himself busy, especially since he now had more free time since Shadowclan left, which he hadn't gotten used to yet. That and the more he was left to him and his mind, the more he thought about Honeypool, her smile, her laugh, it haunted him every time the noise was chased away by the silence. Having the ginger feline ignore him took a hefty toll on his work ethic, it chipped his soul ever so slightly, but that's what the work was for right, to forget all that's been tainting you?

Fallenstream shook his head and got his head back into the game, back into his job, after all he was deputy. It didn't feel like it though, it still felt as though he was a newly made warrior, a newbie, he was clumsy, and often times bit his tongue while making announcements for patrols, but that only began to happen the day Honeypool decided to ignore his existence. His lapis colored orbs raked across the clearing, they were clouded, although they still shone ever so slightly, a small, unnoticeable light still lingered in his orbs. After taking a moment to look around the clearing, looking for cats who were doing nothing, and looking for cats who were just itching with more to do the warrior decided on the felines he would bring along with him.
" Snowsong, Runningpaw!" he called, his eyes meeting momentarily with theirs for a second before he swiveled his head to call the next batch of felines "Spottedshell, Lynxsky, and Fogstep, Evening patrol!" he called, straightening his posture as he awaited for his clanmates to make their way to him.
The deputy noticed that Runningpaw, was for the moment, mentorless, but that was the reason behind him putting her in a patrol full of warriors, if she hadn't been taught how to check borders and replace border markings than this would just be a test, if not then this would be a lesson. In all honesty Fallenstream was surprised about the fact that he hadn't bitten his tongue yet, so far so good, he jut hoped that it would continue like this for the rest of the night. As he waited for his clanmates, though it was only a few seconds, images of Honeypool began to flood into his memory, it was so hard to push back the images of the beautiful images of the feline, the beautiful memories that the two shared together, both good and bad, both casual and akward. He dug his claws into the earth and had to use all of his strength, both physically and mentally, to push those images back, to push those precious memories back, after all, he had a job to do, after all, he had to ignore the stinging in his heart, this was the best way to get rid of it...right?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread