Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:24 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 01:23 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:15 PM
Quietcloud
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 01:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2017, 12:42 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Random Melody

A darker colored tom slowly made his way out of the warrior's den. His blinked his pale orbs and watched the clan-life around him. He shook out his thick fur, it seemed thinner this year despite being slightly matted - though unnoticeable unless you were near him - and a cold breeze rippled though his fur, and hit his sensitive skin. But the warrior hardly reacted, and continued watching his clan-mates, trying to shake the lonely feeling he felt. Finchcall had actually never been the type to gain many friends, but rather get attached to anyone whom happened to get close to him. He felt deeply for those in his life - which was both good and bad for him.

It was good because he was loyal to them. He would do anything for them, and in return they seemed to care for him too. He and Cardinalpaw had been inseparable when they were younger. Finchcall would never let those who bullied his brother get away. He was always there for his smaller litter-mate, no matter who they were up against. A even he and Crescentmoon had become quite close. They became friends and Finchcall would help her with her training since her mentor seemed to be too busy and he was older than her so he was ahead in training.

But then there was the bad side.... After his brother had died, he had felt lost. The cat he had know for all his life and had been with him no matter what, had died. He didn't even have parents or any other siblings to cry on their shoulder. The only other cat he had grown close enough to had been Crescentmoon. He feel in love with her not too long after they had met, and he thought they would someday become mates. But she never loved him. In fact, he had begun to realize that his crush's heart belonged to the late medicine cat of Thunderclan. It broke his heart, but the last straw was when she disappeared. Now he truly did have no one. He hadn't made that many friends... he did have a few, but he wasn't sure if he would bother them by trying to find and speak to them.

He was a mental mess, and honestly wasn't sure if he wanted to force that one to someone else.

Finchcall's stomach growled, as if snapping at him for not eating yet. The warrior snapped his gaze away from his lively clan-mates and gave a low sign as he began to head towards the fresh-kill pile in search of some food. He hesitated for a few heartbeats before picking up a small robin and bringing it towards the edge of the clearing. The clan seemed to be doing better. Not too long after the Second Evil Era had ended, they had lost their leader. But now everything had calmed down, the former deputy became leader. He had chosen a new deputy to take the vacant spot. They had even lost a medicine cat when Zerosight stepped down to join the elders. But he was quickly replaced with Wheatfur. The dark warrior fluffed out his unusually thin pelt and began mindlessly taking bites out of the small bird at his paws.
Snowsong gazed around the clearing from where she was near a tree in the corner of camp. She had her black paws tucked neatly under her, the Siamese's ice blue eyes flickering from each cat and back again. Her ears twitched thoughtfully as she hummed to herself, tail tip flicking back and forth almost unconsciously. She was alone, and when she was alone, she allowed her thoughts to run free. She thought of Stormstrike, of Berry, the ShadowClan apprentice she'd met many moons ago. All of them invaded her thoughts, making a small smile pull at her lips.

And then she thought of her new duties. The new ThunderClan deputy shifted into a more comfortable position, a more serious look darkening her features. It would be difficult, wouldnt it, to help lead a Clan? Hopefully Gyrestar would teach her everything she needed to know. It still puzzled her, faintly. After all the cats that could have been chosen, loyal, brave cats, Gyrestar singled her out. The thought warmed her all over. She had to make him proud, she had to make her Clan proud.

Going back to studying her Clanmates, Snowsong lifted one of her forepaws and gave it a small lick before running it over her muzzle. Watching them all gave her a feeling she couldnt describe, but she felt protective, like a mother watching over her kits. She wanted them all to be safe and protected. In fact, while her undying loyalty lies with ThunderClan, she wanted every single cat to be safe and protected. She knew, she couldnt protect every single cat, but she would do the best she could for her own Clan. Thats what counted, right?

She paused in her grooming, one paw mid-air as her eyes rested on a dark colored Tom across the clearing. Finchcall, right? Her eyes narrowed slightly in confusion as she took in the expression on his face. He looked zoned out, almost upset. This made Snowsong frown. If there was ever anything the Siamese she-cat couldnt stand, it was seeing other cats with that look on their face, with the look Finchcall had. The protective feeling came back, and she found herself pushing herself to her paws. Maybe I can cheer him up.

Giving her short pelt a quick shake, she lowered her head and gave her chest fur a few quick licks before fixing her eyes once more on the Tom. The deputy started over to him, her head tilting instinctively to the side as she drew closer. "Hey, there," She mewed, a kind smile on her maw. "Everything alright?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 19th, 2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:47 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Well not if you dont want one," Snowsong mewed, tilting her head.
"Oh but I do!" Berry mewed "I want to be a proper warrior, and as...clanly as possible!"
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:13 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"Oh but I do!" Berry mewed "I want to be a proper warrior, and as...clanly as possible!"
Snowsong beamed, looking her over before a smile twitched at her lips. "You could e called Sweetberry," She suggested, then giggled. "I'll talk to Gyrestar about a ceremony."

Forever...

Old March 19th, 2017, 07:39 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Zero to Hero

Firekit had not a singe doubt about how lucky she was. Not one. She felt bad for others, really. While she was warm and cozy with her coat of thick, warm fur, other cats were freezing their tails off. There really wasn't much the young kit could do besides offer the other kits some moss from her nest to keep them warmer during the nights. Then again, such luck came with a price. Summers were not at all too great for the thick furred cat, especially since there was nothing she could do to cool herself down then. In the winders, shorter furred cats could add more bedding, maybe sleep closer to other cats, but no. There was nothing to cool off thick furred cats in the summer. Besides swimming, and even then, no matter how hot it got, Firekit would not stoop so low to cool herself down. If she was literally on fire, she wouldn't go into the water. She was most definitely not a fish. She was a cat. And cats were simply not made for swimming. Unless, of course, you're a RiverClan cat. Which she wasn't. Firekit was a born ThunderClan cat and was nothing less than that.
The thought of the overly hot summers actually didn't sound so bad to the kit. She could barely go into the clearing without stumbling in the snow from the recent major blizzard. Of course Firekit hadn't ever experienced a real green-leaf before, being at the mere age of four moons. Firekit had been born at the end of leaf-fall, so all she knew was cold; despite her name. Some older cats didn't like her much because of her name. Apparently, there had been a fire several moons ago, and her name merely brought up buried memories. Of course, she was not named after the fire. Her bright orange pelt was her namesake.
Firekit glanced around the clearing, looking for someone, anyone to chat with before she got too bored, which often happened. Being only a kit, she didn't have very much to do besides lay around all day. None of the other kits wanted to play because it was too cold, and she'd been inside the nursery for too long, she was growing antsy. But now that Firekit was out of the cramped den, she found that there was even less to do in the snow-covered clearing.
Sablekit wandered away from the warmth of the nursery as sneakily as she could, keeping a careful eye out for her adopted mother. However, she almost regretted the action when she realized how cold is was out in the clearing. However, the thick walls that surrounded the camp did a lot to keep the chilly wind from making it seem even colder. Sablekit wasn't a complainer though, she just flulffed up her short sleek fur as best as she could and trudged on.
The snow in camp was brown and full of paw prints, much to her disappointment. She missed when the snow had just fallen and was pretty and untouched, basically begging to be jumped in. However, this brown slush was disgusting looking. The kitten almost wished it was snow again just so that she could have more to play in. What am I suspose to do now? She wondered, realizing now that she was out here, that there wasn't actually anything to do if there was no clean snow to play in. "Hm..." She hummed, looking for something to do, speicifically someone she could talk to. Surely, there was somebody that was as bored as she was. The bright orange tabby pelt of Firekit's caught her attention first, and she instantly began to make her way over to the similarly aged kitten. "Hi there! I'm Sablekit! You wanna play?" The words came out in one quick rush of air, and in the excitement of actually finding someone, she forgot to ask the other kitten's name.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:39 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Sablekit wandered away from the warmth of the nursery as sneakily as she could, keeping a careful eye out for her adopted mother. However, she almost regretted the action when she realized how cold is was out in the clearing. However, the thick walls that surrounded the camp did a lot to keep the chilly wind from making it seem even colder. Sablekit wasn't a complainer though, she just flulffed up her short sleek fur as best as she could and trudged on.
The snow in camp was brown and full of paw prints, much to her disappointment. She missed when the snow had just fallen and was pretty and untouched, basically begging to be jumped in. However, this brown slush was disgusting looking. The kitten almost wished it was snow again just so that she could have more to play in. What am I suspose to do now? She wondered, realizing now that she was out here, that there wasn't actually anything to do if there was no clean snow to play in. "Hm..." She hummed, looking for something to do, speicifically someone she could talk to. Surely, there was somebody that was as bored as she was. The bright orange tabby pelt of Firekit's caught her attention first, and she instantly began to make her way over to the similarly aged kitten. "Hi there! I'm Sablekit! You wanna play?" The words came out in one quick rush of air, and in the excitement of actually finding someone, she forgot to ask the other kitten's name.
If there was one thing that Firekit couldn't agree more with, it was that freshly fallen snow was far better than the brown, muddy slush that covered the clearing floor. She missed it's fluff, the rolling mounds of it, how the snow was deepest against one farthest wall due to the wind blowing it in that direction. She missed the snowflakes. The little white flakes of snow that fell from the sky were nothing less than graceful. They were mesmerising, even if they were nothing more than frozen rain. But now, nothing fell from the sky, and the snow that stayed on the ground was melting, the wet earth's dirt mixing into the melting snow. The tons of paw prints seemed to mix up the snow, turning it brown and ugly. Firekit wished for the ugliness to just melt away entirely.
When she heard the voice of another kit, she quickly turned her head in the direction of the voice. She saw another kit, and they were asking to play. "Hello!" She chirped friendily. At her question, Firekit nodded enthusiastically. "Sure! I'm so bored, there's nothing fun to do here other than play." She complained, but smiled all the same. "What do you want to play?" She asked, her ginger head cocked to one side as she awaited Sablekit's response.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:41 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

The two kits left back to the nurcery and Fireclaw patted to the Warriors den, she pushed through the ferns entering the den.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:22 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowsong gazed around the clearing from where she was near a tree in the corner of camp. She had her black paws tucked neatly under her, the Siamese's ice blue eyes flickering from each cat and back again. Her ears twitched thoughtfully as she hummed to herself, tail tip flicking back and forth almost unconsciously. She was alone, and when she was alone, she allowed her thoughts to run free. She thought of Stormstrike, of Berry, the ShadowClan apprentice she'd met many moons ago. All of them invaded her thoughts, making a small smile pull at her lips.

And then she thought of her new duties. The new ThunderClan deputy shifted into a more comfortable position, a more serious look darkening her features. It would be difficult, wouldnt it, to help lead a Clan? Hopefully Gyrestar would teach her everything she needed to know. It still puzzled her, faintly. After all the cats that could have been chosen, loyal, brave cats, Gyrestar singled her out. The thought warmed her all over. She had to make him proud, she had to make her Clan proud.

Going back to studying her Clanmates, Snowsong lifted one of her forepaws and gave it a small lick before running it over her muzzle. Watching them all gave her a feeling she couldnt describe, but she felt protective, like a mother watching over her kits. She wanted them all to be safe and protected. In fact, while her undying loyalty lies with ThunderClan, she wanted every single cat to be safe and protected. She knew, she couldnt protect every single cat, but she would do the best she could for her own Clan. Thats what counted, right?

She paused in her grooming, one paw mid-air as her eyes rested on a dark colored Tom across the clearing. Finchcall, right? Her eyes narrowed slightly in confusion as she took in the expression on his face. He looked zoned out, almost upset. This made Snowsong frown. If there was ever anything the Siamese she-cat couldnt stand, it was seeing other cats with that look on their face, with the look Finchcall had. The protective feeling came back, and she found herself pushing herself to her paws. Maybe I can cheer him up.

Giving her short pelt a quick shake, she lowered her head and gave her chest fur a few quick licks before fixing her eyes once more on the Tom. The deputy started over to him, her head tilting instinctively to the side as she drew closer. "Hey, there," She mewed, a kind smile on her maw. "Everything alright?"
(sorry it's so short :c)

The long furred tom didn't notice Snowsong as she made her way over towards him. He continued to stare blankly at the prey he was chewing on. His thoughts still remained on his missing friend. He wasn't sure why she hadn't chosen to be with him - it wasn't like he thought he was better then others, just that he didn't understand why the silver molly had wanted to be with Northpath instead of anyone else. He had thought that him and Crescentmoon were close enough that she would at least consider him... but that wasn't the case. Now Northpath was dead and Crescentmoon's whereabouts were unknown.

The tom was still a bit hung up about her choosing Northpath over him. And the fact that she disappeared without a word to him....

Finchcall's ears twitched when he heard pawsteps heading his way, but he didn't expect them to stop beside him. He had thought that they belonged to a passing cat. But the warrior's ears perked up in surprised as he heard the voice of the deputy began to speak to him. He turned his yellow orbs towards her, watching the siamese in surprised through his slightly clouded gaze. He straightened up. He usually didn't care how the others saw him, but this was the deputy of the clan and therefore he didn't want her to think of him as a disheveled and/or weak warrior to the clan.

But his ears twitched again when she asked if everything was alright. He glanced away for just a moment before returning his pale gaze towards her ice blue ones. "Yes, I'm fine," he lied. The tom didn't even try too hard to hide the lie. But he honestly didn't want her to worry about him. Sure he needed someone to talk to, and to just have as general company, but he knew that Snowsong must have more important matters to attend to. Besides, he wasn't sure if he wanted to confine in her - he didn't know her personally. Finchcall didn't question Gyrestar's choice for deputy, but he just wasn't sure how much he should say to the respected molly. They weren't too close since they had just met, and despite her seeming to have a genuine care for his well-being - he still doubt that he could tell her all.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; March 20th, 2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(sorry it's so short :c)

The long furred tom didn't notice Snowsong as she made her way over towards him. He continued to stare blankly at the prey he was chewing on. His thoughts still remained on his missing friend. He wasn't sure why she hadn't chosen to be with him - it wasn't like he thought he was better then others, just that he didn't understand why the silver molly had wanted to be with Northpath instead of anyone else. He had thought that him and Crescentmoon were close enough that she would at least consider him... but that wasn't the case. Now Northpath was dead and Crescentmoon's whereabouts were unknown.

The tom was still a bit hung up about her choosing Northpath over him. And the fact that she disappeared without a word to him....

Finchcall's ears twitched when he heard pawsteps heading his way, but he didn't expect them to stop beside him. He had thought that they belonged to a passing cat. But the warrior's ears perked up in surprised as he heard the voice of the deputy began to speak to him. He turned his yellow orbs towards her, watching the siamese in surprised through his slightly clouded gaze. He straightened up. He usually didn't care how the others saw him, but this was the deputy of the clan and therefore he didn't want her to think of him as a disheveled and/or weak warrior to the clan.

But his ears twitched again when she asked if everything was alright. He glanced away for just a moment before returning his pale gaze towards her ice blue ones. "Yes, I'm fine," he lied. The tom didn't even try too hard to hide the lie. But he honestly didn't want her to worry about him. Sure he needed someone to talk to, and to just have as general company, but he knew that Snowsong must have more important matters to attend to. Besides, he wasn't sure if he wanted to confine in her - he didn't know her personally. Finchcall didn't question Gyrestar's choice for deputy, but he just wasn't sure how much he should say to the respected molly. They weren't too close since they had just met, and despite her seeming to have a genuine care for his well-being - he still doubt that he could tell her all.
(Dont worry 'bout it ^^)
Snowsong's head immediately tipped to the side as she studied the Tom. She could easily see he was lying - Mostly because he didnt sound convincing, probably not even to his own ears. Snowsong's mouth set in a determined line before a smile cracked through again. The Siamese she-cat sat down, her tail curling around her paws as she looked at Finchcall.

"You sure?" She didnt want to press too hard, but she did want to cheer him up. She didnt like seeing frowns, at all, and did whatever she could to turn them into cheerful smiles. But, She reminded herself, as she had to do constantly. Not all cats are as happy-go-lucky as I am, right?

Besides, this Tom might not be too keen on opening up to her. They didnt know eachother personally, and perhaps it was a bit...Intimidating to speak to the deputy? Deputy or not, im just like any other cat. They know that, I know that. Still, she had to admit she hardly knew Finchcall, but that didnt stop her from wanting to see him at least crack a smile. Silently she wondered what he would be upset about, but it could be so many things!

Snowsong shook these thoughts away and returned her attention back to Finchcall, knowing she was getting sidetracked. That happened often, she disappeared into her thoughts every once in a while. "You can talk to me if you have something on your mind, I have time to listen. Or I could just talk to you." She said, smiling, then added, "or I can just sit here with you and we dont have to talk. Sometimes when we're upset, we just need someone to be near us." She was quoting her fathers words, a warm feeling running through her as she thought of the Tom.

Forever...

Old March 20th, 2017, 04:44 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[Sorry about this late reply! ^^']
Silvercloud listened intently to what Echospeck had to say. Silvercloud listened carefully to everything Echospeck said. She didn't like to miss out on anything, she was all ears when it came to Echospeck. "You managed to catch some rabbits? That's great! Leaf-bare is always gives everyone a hard time when it comes to catching rabbits, or any animal really", Silvercloud remarked. The ThunderClan watched curiously as Echospeck appeared to be....preparing himself for something? What's he going to say?, Silvercloud thought curiously. The tabby suddenly, and rather randomly, remembered how Echospeck normally went out in the evening to hunt or patrol. Perhaps....he was going to ask her if she wanted to come? The idea excited her, if that really was what was going to happen, then she would be able to spend more time with Echospeck! The tabby she-cat didn't let her disappointment show as Echospeck asked her something else. "It's getting better each day!", Silvercloud said cheerfully. Normally, the ThunderClan was a lot more emotionless when she was near her clanmates, except, Nettleclaw and Echospeck were the only ones who could get her hard exterior to crack and she let down her walls for them.

Briarwish watched Nettleclaw curiously before rolling her eyes in amusement. Briarwish was a snappy cat. She had hardly any patience and was quite a grumpy cat with that. She did have a sense of humour though. She was also extremely sarcastic. Snappy and sarcastic, yes, two great words to describe her. Briarwish padded into the apprentice's den, using a small hole to get in. The she-cat wasn't a very big cat, she was quite small for a warrior her age. "Stalker much", Briarwish remarked as she walked up behind Nettleclaw.
Nettleclaw's paw slipped down the dirt opening as his startled nerves sent him slightly airborn. He turns his head and his eyes meet with Briarwish's, "N-No...Wh-What? What do you mean? I... I'm filling in a hole here." He scrapes some dirt from in front of him and pats it down at the opening. In turn though, that scrape loosed the dirt above him and sent a decent dirt pile landing on his head. Nettleclaw didn't shake the dirt off, just dropped his ears and observed this familiar cat. "Who are you, anyway?"

"Glad to hear it." Echospeck purred. Suddenly at a loss for words, he licks his shoulder, Come on, just don't think about it... I can't, I need time, wake up a bit more. He stands and stretches out his hindlegs. "I haven't heard anything from Snowsong, so... I thought I'd try patrolling on my own." He lies back to his side, his tail curled around his ankles. "Since we bump into eachother so often, and if your going out... You want to, leave together?"
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

( @Brooklyn Trees )

Pondkit woke up in her nest and glanced around.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Closed Thread