Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:17 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:08 AM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:06 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Shinyrobin

Dawn once again cast its soft light dappling the forest floor outside of the den. Rising her chest from her nest the dark tabby apprentice sat on her haunches and let her blue orbs take a look around her before falling on her brother. Sleepy head was still curled up in his nest probably dreaming of catching prey. Amusement shown in her optics as she gathered herself on all four paws crouching down then leaping up and landing on her sibling. She couldn't resist the laughter that came tumbling out of her maw at his reaction. "You better get a move on or Featherdust will get grumpy with you." she grinned.

--

Well his day awoke with a start. Oakpaw had been snoozing away dreaming of catching that big fat juicy crow. The bird was almost the size of himself! However just as he was prepared to finally leap for it he was attacked and the dream faded. His reaction to his sister was a very startled and cut off "AHHhh..."

Annoyance and embarrassment flooded his pelt as he got to his paws and began grooming his now dusty coat. "You better get a move on or Featherdust will get grumpy with you." His ears flickered at this statement. She wasn't wrong though. "Fine, fine I'm going." He meowed before brushing past her and out into the clearing in search of his mentor.
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:50 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

His hopes were to be confirmed. The red and ebony tom had been wandering around, slinking around in the shadows. Not because he wanted to, because he thought he looked better in the darkness. He was a very unique tom, whit his pattern and colours, however he was sometimes an odd figure. But one thing t note about im, he loved making new friends. Having noticed Pufftuft eating a toad, he smiled, and knew that the warrior was a rather open on, so why not approach him? He padded to the freshkill pile and picked through until he found a small toad, big enough for him, and he then padded near Pufftuft, careful to keep his distance, then took a bite. After swallowing he turned to the Grey tom and smiled. "Toads are nice sometimes, but Rabbits are best." he said, knowing what he said would be a good conversation started. "I'm Foxrose." he purred, giving the tom a smile, his purple hues alight with a friendly look.
The ebony colored warrior looked over at his new companion and smiled widely, his tail tip flicking as he onserved the newcomer. How exciting he thought before shifting so he could see the other warrior better. "Rabbits?? I've never tasted one of those before! How did ye get one, I thought only the Windclan territory had them hoppin about." he gasped, he had just met the other Tom and he was already intrigued by him, and just by the first words that slipped from the others mouth. He took a bite of the toad and looked back up at his clanmate, his real hues twinkled with curiosity and joy "I'm Pufftuft, nice to meet you. What in interesting name.....the fox part I get....how did ya get rose? Do ya like them? Oh! I love roses! They smell amazing and they look so pretty! Hey, do you smell like a rose?" he asked before leaning forward and sniffing the warrior. He let out a giggle and looked back up at Foxrose, a twinkle in his eye "Hmm, I'd say ye smell better than a rose....an' that's sayin' somethin' considerin' de clan we're in!" he laughed loudly, his well polished Irish accent painfully clear now. Although he wasn't self conscious about it he often talked in the usual accent so others could understand him better, made it easier for him to make friends.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; April 17th, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{ @Frosty SORRY I WAS BUSY TRYING TO KILL YOU WITH LAUGHTER }

Sapphirepaw sat in the middle of the clearing. His body ached from the constant training he was in, but he had time off now. His sister was still training, his brother was out doing whatever... he was bored. Now what to do... he thought. He hadn't seen Frostpaw in forever, and assumed she was either busy with training or... changed her mind.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
{ @Frosty SORRY I WAS BUSY TRYING TO KILL YOU WITH LAUGHTER }

Sapphirepaw sat in the middle of the clearing. His body ached from the constant training he was in, but he had time off now. His sister was still training, his brother was out doing whatever... he was bored. Now what to do... he thought. He hadn't seen Frostpaw in forever, and assumed she was either busy with training or... changed her mind.
"
We shall resume training tomorrow. Go rest . " said a soft voiced molly with a midnight coat as she led a tired and beat looking apprentice into the clearing . " yes blackrose " frostpaw wheezed , stumbling as she limped slightly . Already being one of the most clumsy cats ever, her newest injury didn't help . As black rose left for her den frostpaw scanned the clearing, hoping to find a certain tom that she hadn't seen in what felt like a moon . ' I hope he's not crossed with me . I can't help all this training that bushyfurred molly puts me through everyday ' she thought in her mind, losing hope as she couldn't spot saphirepaw in the clusters of felines

Last edited by Frosty; April 17th, 2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
"
We shall resume training tomorrow. Go rest . " said a soft voiced molly with a midnight coat as she led a tired and beat looking apprentice into the clearing . " yes blackrose " frostpaw wheezed , stumbling as she limped slightly . Already being one of the most clumsy cats ever, her newest injury didn't help . As black rose left for her den frostpaw scanned the clearing, hoping to find a certain tom that she hadn't seen in what felt like a moon . ' I hope he's not crossed with me . I can't help all this training that bushyfurred molly puts me through everyday ' she thought in her mind, losing hope as she couldn't spot saphirepaw in the clusters of felines
Though she might not have seen him, he saw her, as he was looking everywhere. Smiling, he quickly rose to his paws, but then kept his body calm as he manuevered past everyone and made his way to her. He, however got bumped by a certain red and black tom who snorted as he passed by, and Sapphirepaw fell down. He rose up, anger in his orange hues before he shook it off. He was small, yes. He was lean, not burly like everyone else. His mother was the same way. Sighing, he finally reached Frostpaw and purred. "Frostpaw, where have you been, weirdo?" he asked, licking her head.

"Training." Moonpaw meowed, weary in her blue eyes as she slowly limped over to her sister and Sapphirepaw. The pain from the constant training drove her to injuries, but she was clumsy. Sure not as much as Frostpaw, but hell, they would both fall and do something to injure themselves. She sat next to Frostpaw and gave her a gentle nudge. "Hey, Sis." she purred, though it sounded forced.
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:09 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Though she might not have seen him, he saw her, as he was looking everywhere. Smiling, he quickly rose to his paws, but then kept his body calm as he manuevered past everyone and made his way to her. He, however got bumped by a certain red and black tom who snorted as he passed by, and Sapphirepaw fell down. He rose up, anger in his orange hues before he shook it off. He was small, yes. He was lean, not burly like everyone else. His mother was the same way. Sighing, he finally reached Frostpaw and purred. "Frostpaw, where have you been, weirdo?" he asked, licking her head.

"Training." Moonpaw meowed, weary in her blue eyes as she slowly limped over to her sister and Sapphirepaw. The pain from the constant training drove her to injuries, but she was clumsy. Sure not as much as Frostpaw, but hell, they would both fall and do something to injure themselves. She sat next to Frostpaw and gave her a gentle nudge. "Hey, Sis." she purred, though it sounded forced.

" black rose keeps me on a rigid schedule. I'm so sorry" frostpaw apologized to sapphirepaw, flicking her ear in a shy manner . Then , turning to her sister she gave a weak smile . " hey moon . " she replied, tiredness flowed throughout her words as she loooked between the two . " how's training with your mentor going? I hope well." She meowed to the tom , her head drooping slightly as she stared down at her paws . Ever since they became apprenticeses, their time together had become less and less . The sharp and vibrant blue in her orbs had dulled and her energy always seemed drained . Even her signature hyperactivity had toned down majorly . It was normal for many cats, but it seemed to affect her strongly, though she tried not to let it show too bad .

As these thoughts began to thin from her mind she looked back up at him and her sister, giving another weak smile . But it was odd . It didn't seem completely true , though difficult to tell
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
" black rose keeps me on a rigid schedule. I'm so sorry" frostpaw apologized to sapphirepaw, flicking her ear in a shy manner . Then , turning to her sister she gave a weak smile . " hey moon . " she replied, tiredness flowed throughout her words as she loooked between the two . " how's training with your mentor going? I hope well." She meowed to the tom , her head drooping slightly as she stared down at her paws . Ever since they became apprenticeses, their time together had become less and less . The sharp and vibrant blue in her orbs had dulled and her energy always seemed drained . Even her signature hyperactivity had toned down majorly . It was normal for many cats, but it seemed to affect her strongly, though she tried not to let it show too bad .

As these thoughts began to thin from her mind she looked back up at him and her sister, giving another weak smile . But it was odd . It didn't seem completely true , though difficult to tell
"My training has been fine, what about you Moonpaw?" he asked, and she looked up weakly. "It's been alright. Got a bad cut on my leg though from training." she said, looking down at her flank. It burned in pain. She had it for a few days and infection worried her, but she shook it off like it was nothing. "Anyways, I feel like all this training is wearing me thin of any alone time." she meowed. Sapphirepaw nodded in response. "But my ceremony is coming up soon." he announced, almost proud. "Me too." Moonpaw added, and looked at her sister. "What about you?" she purred.
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Acornpaw was woken up by a surprised yelp, blinking away sleep as he looked at the two siblings who had woken him up by accident. He yawned, getting up and stretching his legs as he sat back down, licking his fur. He looked at the older apprentices, watching as Oakpaw left the den. His mentor had decided to let Acornpaw have a day off yesterday, and so he decided to take a break from training and have a snack. Walking out of the den, Acornpaw grabbed a large mouse and walked back to the den, laying down at the entrance and beginning to eat the mouse, his red-brown fur turning redder in the sunlight the bright ball of light cast across the whole forest.
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

"My training has been fine, what about you Moonpaw?" he asked, and she looked up weakly. "It's been alright. Got a bad cut on my leg though from training." she said, looking down at her flank. It burned in pain. She had it for a few days and infection worried her, but she shook it off like it was nothing. "Anyways, I feel like all this training is wearing me thin of any alone time." she meowed. Sapphirepaw nodded in response. "But my ceremony is coming up soon." he announced, almost proud. "Me too." Moonpaw added, and looked at her sister. "What about you?" she purred.
A genuine smile came to the mollys face . "Same " she answered, giving a quiet pure a small she nudged her sister and friend . " I'm so excited . All this work is finally going to pay off" . With a flick of her tail she bounced to her feet . Now, despite this limp and my day of exhaustion, I'm starving . Want to join me on a hunt for some fresh kill?" She offered , lifting her front left paw so she didn't put weight on it . Her eyes danced with hunger and she could tell by her voice she was ready to let lose on an animal in order to satisfy her growing stomach pain from lack of food
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
A genuine smile came to the mollys face . "Same " she answered, giving a quiet pure a small she nudged her sister and friend . " I'm so excited . All this work is finally going to pay off" . With a flick of her tail she bounced to her feet . Now, despite this limp and my day of exhaustion, I'm starving . Want to join me on a hunt for some fresh kill?" She offered , lifting her front left paw so she didn't put weight on it . Her eyes danced with hunger and she could tell by her voice she was ready to let lose on an animal in order to satisfy her growing stomach pain from lack of food
"I'm up for it." Sapphirepaw purred in response. "Me too." Moonpaw replied and stood up, keeping pressure off her leg. "Come on then, I'll lead the way since I am the best one here of course." Sapphirepaw meowed toughly. "About as good as my tail." Moonpaw snorted, giving her sister a playful nudge. Sapphirepaw scowled at her. "I heard that." he meowed before he began to walk towards the entrance to the territory. "Come on, sis." Moonpaw said, and then rose to her paws.
Closed Thread