Today 04:04 PM

Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:15 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
"A bear? Wow, that must have been something." Swampstream was impressed. "I remember the time I fought off a badger with only one other clanmate. His eyes darkened. "They're gone now though." Swampstream closed his eyes to stop the tears.
Smalltail curled his tail around swapstrea m. it's ok buddy
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:56 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Smalltail curled his tail around swapstrea m. it's ok buddy
Swampstream let the other male comfort him. He sighed as he opened his eyes. “He was my best friend,” he croaked. “He-he sacrificed himself for me. We-we were encircled by a pack of dogs, and one struck me down and pinned me. I-I would’ve been dead, but Newtbeak..he-he jumped onto the dog and fought him to the death. He killed the dog, but the dog’s injuries-they were too much. He died,” Swampstream rasped, tears freely falling from his eyes. “We were best friends. We were de mates. We lived together in the nursery, we lived together in the apprentices den, we lived together in the warriors den, and I-and I thought we would live together in the elders den.” Swampstream drew in a shaky breath, then let it out. “But he-he loved me too much. We were inseparable.” Swampstream smiled, remembering the good times.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:59 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Swampstream let the other male comfort him. He sighed as he opened his eyes. “He was my best friend,” he croaked. “He-he sacrificed himself for me. We-we were encircled by a pack of dogs, and one struck me down and pinned me. I-I would’ve been dead, but Newtbeak..he-he jumped onto the dog and fought him to the death. He killed the dog, but the dog’s injuries-they were too much. He died,” Swampstream rasped, tears freely falling from his eyes. “We were best friends. We were de mates. We lived together in the nursery, we lived together in the apprentices den, we lived together in the warriors den, and I-and I thought we would live together in the elders den.” Swampstream drew in a shaky breath, then let it out. “But he-he loved me too much. We were inseparable.” Swampstream smiled, remembering the good times.
Smalltail nodded his h ead. I'm sorry for your loss. Sm alltail. Watched the other tom. that's what sucks at being old you loss important
Cats in your life
Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:06 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Smalltail nodded his h ead. I'm sorry for your loss. Sm alltail. Watched the other tom. that's what sucks at being old you loss important
Cats in your life

Swampstream nodded, accepting the other cat’s comfort. “But he would want me to be living my best life, to be happy, to avenge his death through good times,” Swampstream croaked. “So, uh, want to go for a walk or are you tired already? Want to go inside or for a nice walk?” he asked, trying to change the topic.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 8th, 2023, 07:03 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
Morningpaw
Chill of Death - always active
A dark orange head poked its way into the elders' den. Morningpaw squinted as his eyes adjusted the dimmer light. "Um, helloooo," he meowed, before finally padding fully in. "Excuse me," he said to anyone who might be inside. "I'm just gonna clean your den now—not because of a punishment or anything but because I value you and I want to make sure your den is clean—okay." With that, he got to work, scraping as the nearby moss on the ground and balling it up. As his claws scratched on hard ground, a shiver shot up Morningpaw's neck and he yanked his paw away. Whoops! Brrr, the floor was cold. Quickly, he nabbed up the mossball and took it out of the den to dispose of.

With that taken care of, Morningpaw trotted back into the den with another ball of moss—this one, however, was fresh! Gingerly he set down the ball and unfurled it on the ground, spreading it around to make sure all the hard ground was covered. There, that should do it! Morningpaw looked around the rocky den. Now, what else to clean... the small apprentice explored the corners, picking up any pebbles and pine needles he happened to come across. With yet another little pile of stuff, he scooped it up and took it outside to face the same fate as the old moss.

Okay, now that should do it. Morningpaw gave the den one last sweep, then nodded to himself. Success! Now all he had to do was see if any of the elders themselves needed anything...
[ open!! would appreciate an elder to have a short rp with ^^ ]

Morningpaw
Well, guess nobody needed anything else from him. That was okay! Maybe he'd come back later and check in, just in case. Morningpaw stood up straight and tried to look available for juuuust a little bit longer, but finally relented and turned to leave. Guess he should see if the queens needed anything, then..?

lio was here ♥
Old September 15th, 2023, 03:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw
Silver Tongue: Inactive I Shadow Fiend: Inactive
Yellowpaw came into the elders den, immediately finding some old, disgusting, fowl, vile moss. he started gathering it in the corner farthest away from literally anyone. It's better than exile. he thought, continuing to find more moss. "Oh, just for ya guys to know, I'm cleaning the elders den because I can, and why not.".
@elaif

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; September 15th, 2023 at 05:40 PM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 02:59 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
Morningpaw
Well, guess nobody needed anything else from him. That was okay! Maybe he'd come back later and check in, just in case. Morningpaw stood up straight and tried to look available for juuuust a little bit longer, but finally relented and turned to leave. Guess he should see if the queens needed anything, then..?

Swampstream nodded at the lost looking apprentice. "What are you doing here, you rascal?" he barked, fur sticking out as he stood up to his full size. Then he let his fur lie flat as he started laughing. Hiccuping, he chuckled, "I'm just messing with ya."

@Galaxy_
Old September 27th, 2023, 03:10 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Swampstream nodded at the lost looking apprentice. "What are you doing here, you rascal?" he barked, fur sticking out as he stood up to his full size. Then he let his fur lie flat as he started laughing. Hiccuping, he chuckled, "I'm just messing with ya."

@Galaxy_

SMalltail snorted and looked up. "Whos this?"
Old October 27th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

ShadowClan's newest enforcer took his job very seriously, but that did not mean he could stray from his chores as a clan guard either. Rounded ears perked up, Silverlark entered the elder's den, both to ensure no mischievous kits were bothering elders and to ensure the elders were doing well. What met the stocky tom, however, was an assault to his sense of smell. Ew. It smelled like concentrated bog water mixed with stale crowfood in here. When had these nests last been cleaned?!

Nose curled up into a disgusted snarl, the gray furred warrior padded inside, noticing the dirty bedding and discarded bones littered throughout the den. Well, this was no good. He understood that the elders could no longer battle or hunt, so some cats saw them as little more than a burden, but this tom would not stand by this! Elders were the old ones, the ones that had taken care of the camp before most of his clanmates had even been born! Maybe even before Dawnstar was born! And what if Auntie Larky got to be an elder and no one took care of her?! No no no no, that could not happen!

Gratefully, Silverlark was not the clan's self appointed top nest builder and den repair cat for nothing! He would have this nest looking so fresh and smelling so good by the time he was done all the warriors were going to want to sleep in here, mmhmmm. This thought being all the simple minded tom required to boost himself into a primed clean up mood, the energetic enforcer decided that was enough guarding for the day. With claws unsheathed, he smirked, his eyes on his first dirty moss riddled victim as he pounced, shredding the old bedding away. Hopefully the elders were alright putting up with some heavy construction working sounds for the duration of the cleanup. If not... well too bad! He was going to give them comfortable sleeping quarters, whether they wanted them or not!

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 28th, 2023, 02:20 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade knew very well she ought to do something to make herself useful in the life of the new clan. She had never been the lazy type anyway, but something inside her told her that she needed to do more now that she lived in Shadowclan. Was it something about the way warriors went out with their apprentices, while she had no one to take care of? Or maybe the hunting patrols she hadn't been assigned to yet? Did they not trust her to do the job?

It was a calm, relaxing day in camp.
The gray and black cat decided to come out of the warriors' den and take a look around to see whether anyone needed help.
Shadowclan's medicine cat, Elmshadow, certainly didn't seem the type to accept help easily, so she decided to look somewhere else instead.

Sometimes she liked to peek into the nursery to see how queens and kits were doing. She liked to bring them prey and help them clean or prepare their nests, though she wasn't really the type to remain and spend time with the kits. It wasn't a matter of motherly instinct, but rather that she felt embarrassed around young kits running everywhere excitedly as if no one had warned them of the life's dangers. And it wasn't certainly her job to do so.

She had taken the opportunity to visit the apprentices' den, but apprentices were mostly out with their mentors or inside sleeping peacefully, so Lynxshade never lingered around much time.
Now she decided that she might well go into the elders' den and help them in whatever they needed, even though it would be an apprentice's job to do so.

As she entered inside, she caught immediately sight of a young gray tom standing in the way. Was he helping, too?
Lynxshade decided to walk over and tipped her head to one side, observing him doing some work.
"Do you need some help there?"

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice