Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:27 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 12:23 PM
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Im tired" cherrykit said looking up at her mother with eyes excatly the same as cherrypelts
"I bet you all are," Dawnfrost purred, and started padding toward the nursery, "come along then."

Lightningkit trotted obediently after her mother, while Greykit tried to hide a little yawn.
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☯Lilacwood View Post
"Oh, okay." She meowed, still a bit confused, but she didn't argue. "Dose this mean no moss-ball for a bit?"
Northpaw gave a small chuckle at this question, not even thinking about how restricted a young cat like Leafkit would feel with these orders. "Not until you're better," he answered, offering a small smile for the kit. "But when it starts to heal, you can play as much as you want," the apprentice added the last part with a more cheerful tone, hoping to lift her spirits - or at least just a little. Northpaw allowed himself to check his work again, trying to make sure that he had done it alright.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Bellykit padded back to camp. He looked in the nursery to see if anyone was there.
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:29 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"I bet you all are," Dawnfrost purred, and started padding toward the nursery, "come along then."

Lightningkit trotted obediently after her mother, while Greykit tried to hide a little yawn.
Cherrykit followed along with icekit iceclaw watched them go

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
d a d

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Stirred in his nest before the dim morning light shone in the den. Realizing he'll have to be up soon anyways, the handsome cream and white tom-cat rose from his nest and padded out into the clearing. Once there, he began to blink the sleep from his amber hues, giving his limbs a good stretch. The developing muscles rippled slightly beneath his sleek pelt. A small purr awoken in his throat. The stretch felt good. That soon died as the apprentice stood straight up and allowed his amber hues to scan the clearing for any other feline that may be stirring. Movement nearby caught his attention and his ears pricked towards a familiar long alabaster pelt.

"Whitewing!" the apprentice called happily, his paws beginning to move his body towards the white warrior. Although his steps slowed a bit as he noticed the way his mentor was acting. The cream and white apprentice almost slowed to a stop, concern brimming his hues and his gaze faltering towards the clearing again before shifted back to Whitewing. Hiddenpaw shook his head and continued up, a little less enthusiastic. What was wrong with Whitewing?
Whitewing had grown tired of his pacing, finding that it was not doing much to solve his predicament. His paws had worn a dull path in the sandy ground, his bulky form making it difficult to miss him. The sun had still yet to rise from the horizon, though there was hints of sunlight creeping between the tall trees. Whitewing took a breath and stopped short, his ears twitched silently to the side as he heard someone emerging from their sleep. He was surprised to hear his name being called and immediately snapped his neck towards the sound. Hiddenpaw. Quickly, Whitewing gathered himself up in an attempt to appear normal and placed a smile carefully onto his lips. However, Whitewing could feel how forced his grimace was and quickly dropped it. The tom watched with pale blue eyes as his apprentice padded up, the younger tom’s own concern lining his gaze. Whitewing felt a pang of guilt for acting so brash in the middle of the clearing, though he had thought he would be alone this early in the morning. “Hiddenpaw,” Whitewing’s deep voice cracked slightly, but the warrior quickly cleared it. The tom swept his tail and sat back on his hunches, his broad shoulders slumping forwards, unusual for the usual put-together warrior. “What are you doing awake so early?” The tom found it difficult to look directly at the apprentice, as if he has betrayed him in some way. He hadn’t been very present in Hiddenpaw’s life the past weeks, as worry had nearly paralyzed him. Physically, he was in the clan, yet he couldn’t bring himself to spend much time with others, not even his own apprentice. How could he be so eager to leave Hiddenpaw? The very thought nearly sickened the warrior.
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:42 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The young tom laughed as Timberkit commented on how he looked like he would soon get his apprentice name. "Well, I'm actually only three moons, but a lot of people tend to think that I'm a bout a moon or two older then I actually am... guess it's 'cause of my size, just means I'll be a big and strong warrior!" He pointed out. Orchidkit was unaware that something had happened to the small molly before their conversation, but he hardly noticed that something seemed wrong, and just continued on looking happy and even proud of himself. As she excitedly stated that she wanted to explore, Orchidkit waved his fluffy tail and his smile grew as he got up. "Okay, but we do have to sneak out, so the entrance won't work," he knew from experience, having getting caught his first few attempts, but has since become a pro. "The best way is sneaking from behind the nursery, so we'll try that," the tortoiseshell admitted, and began to lead Timberkit towards the escape.
Timberkit started too smile and laughed a little. "Only three moons?, wow well i thought maybe you would have started early training or something I guess not.", the kit mewed. "I'm also three moons just really small as you can see...", Timberkit hated her size she never really played with any of the kits since they were a lot bigger than she is. Her small legs only gotten her into some trouble in the nursery since she mostly fell over or tripped over her own little paws. 'I waddle like a duck...', she thought too herself as that what she actually walked. Then turning her attention back too Orchidkit the small kit let out another mew as she was excited too see the big world. She bounded after Orchidkit and had to quicken up her pace too keep up with the large tom.
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:45 PM

(i'll post in the territory)

Old October 11th, 2016, 03:50 PM
STORM

(alright)
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:54 PM

"Oh.." Leafkit sighed. "How long will it take to heal?"

Moo.
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:58 PM

The dark tabby opened his maw as if to answer, but then stopped when he realized that he actually didn't know. "I'm sure that it won't take too long, especially if you keep it resting," he answered as best as he could and hoped that it was good enough. He felt bad for the kit, and did hope that she would heal quickly so that she didn't have to sulk and watch the other kits playing. "But please remember that you shouldn't leave the camp until you become an apprentice, we have the code for a reason," Northpaw's tone was soft as he said this, not really enforcing the rules but rather just reminding her of them.

Closed Thread