Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old April 25th, 2023, 11:17 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Braith tilted his head, confused, yet intrigued. "Rejected? Did someone reject you before you had visited me that day?" He asked innocently. "Is that why you seemed so....off that day?" He asked, completely oblivious to the situation of why she was acting like this. "Who was it? Do you wanna talk about it? I know rejections can be tough, well...I don't know, seeing how I haven't been through one but... maybe I could be of some assistance." He stopped himself from going on rambling. Back to the conversation Braith. "I would hope I didn't upset you, sending you away like that so suddenly. I had only wished to send you back to your group of friends because you had seemed so taken aback by the events you saw that day. I thought that maybe it would relax you and get your mind off of it." He explained calmly. Not understanding it was him that she thought rejected her. "You know, now that kinda makes sense, I thought I felt a weird aura around you that day. I thought it was just my injuries, but the feeling of rejection does leave that heavy stench, you know. Did you try to tough out that whole day feeling rejected? Right after the battle?" He was close to go on rambling, if wasn't stopped.

The she wolf blinked at him in disbelief, unsure whether or not he was now just trying to mess with her or not. However, he seemed so sincere…so sweet…so kind. “M-my Lord,” She began lost in confusion. “I would never dislike you for your injuries, they are nothing to be queezy over…” Aiya began, dancing around what she really meant to say. How could he seem so caring? He had to know it was him, he was the one that rejected her after all.

She made the mistake of thinking back on that day. She tried her best to exclude the terrifying display from Ketsueki and only focused on their time together. Yes he had sent her away…but now it apparently seemed as if it was only to make her feel better? Her mind raced- unsure of what to say next. With a sharp inhale she decided to bite the bullet.

“Your words are kind, but are you playing some sort of game?” She asked. There was no mall-intent within her voice, as the she wolf looked utterly confused. “You were the one that rejected me…rumor spread around camp like wildfire…that day…” She explained her side of the story. “I…I don’t understand?”

Old April 25th, 2023, 11:33 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

The she wolf blinked at him in disbelief, unsure whether or not he was now just trying to mess with her or not. However, he seemed so sincere…so sweet…so kind. “M-my Lord,” She began lost in confusion. “I would never dislike you for your injuries, they are nothing to be queezy over…” Aiya began, dancing around what she really meant to say. How could he seem so caring? He had to know it was him, he was the one that rejected her after all.

She made the mistake of thinking back on that day. She tried her best to exclude the terrifying display from Ketsueki and only focused on their time together. Yes he had sent her away…but now it apparently seemed as if it was only to make her feel better? Her mind raced- unsure of what to say next. With a sharp inhale she decided to bite the bullet.

“Your words are kind, but are you playing some sort of game?” She asked. There was no mall-intent within her voice, as the she wolf looked utterly confused. “You were the one that rejected me…rumor spread around camp like wildfire…that day…” She explained her side of the story. “I…I don’t understand?”

Braith has almost continued his talk when he heard her speak. This was like news to him as he blinked in both shock, and a bit of anger. What? Him rejecting her? What type of dream was she living in to possibly think that. He had never once in his time with her, did he ever do that. "I can assure you, i have not played any "games" since I was a pup." He said, rather annoyed at the rest of her words. Rumors always spread like wildfires in this pack. And wildfires were never good. He could guess, seeing how she must've felt that day, the rumors would start. But still. Did SHE of all wolves really believe them? Absurd. She wasn't THAT dumb was she? "I remember saying that it was better that you stay with the she wolves for some time. Only do you could better your mind after you seemed.. rather distant after the executions. I never once said that I rejected your courting." He explained to the she-wolf.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old April 25th, 2023, 11:59 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Hj

Quote:
Braith has almost continued his talk when he heard her speak. This was like news to him as he blinked in both shock, and a bit of anger. What? Him rejecting her? What type of dream was she living in to possibly think that. He had never once in his time with her, did he ever do that. "I can assure you, i have not played any "games" since I was a pup." He said, rather annoyed at the rest of her words. Rumors always spread like wildfires in this pack. And wildfires were never good. He could guess, seeing how she must've felt that day, the rumors would start. But still. Did SHE of all wolves really believe them? Absurd. She wasn't THAT dumb was she? "I remember saying that it was better that you stay with the she wolves for some time. Only do you could better your mind after you seemed.. rather distant after the executions. I never once said that I rejected your courting." He explained to the she-wolf.

She did her best to shores a wince at his words. She had no idea how to feel, shock, relief, and shame coursed through her seemingly short circuiting her brain. “The she wolves..they-“ She paused. Her eyes growing wide then narrowing slightly. The she wolves..of course they would feed into her worries. Come to think of it, it wasn’t much later before she was introduced to her suitor, a wolf recommended by her former companions as what she thought previously was an act of kindness. Now, it seemed much more sinister.

“I apologize my Lord.” She held her bow for a bit longer. “I was…foolishly fed lies during a time of great turmoil and vulnerability…” She bit her cheek as the prices had started to fall into place. Her former friends had been so supportive when she trudged back in defeat. But yet, now she realized they fed into her fears rather than help her out of it. Within a eeek they let word spread she was now formally single once more and in result a handsome he wolf came to be her suitor.

Which meant, did the she wolves…Braith was now open once more.

“I had taken your recommendation to leave as a light way of letting me go. I had believed you felt I was unworthy of your time after witnessing the execution…” Aiya explained her side of the story.

Old April 26th, 2023, 12:13 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Hj

She did her best to shores a wince at his words. She had no idea how to feel, shock, relief, and shame coursed through her seemingly short circuiting her brain. “The she wolves..they-“ She paused. Her eyes growing wide then narrowing slightly. The she wolves..of course they would feed into her worries. Come to think of it, it wasn’t much later before she was introduced to her suitor, a wolf recommended by her former companions as what she thought previously was an act of kindness. Now, it seemed much more sinister.

“I apologize my Lord.” She held her bow for a bit longer. “I was…foolishly fed lies during a time of great turmoil and vulnerability…” She bit her cheek as the prices had started to fall into place. Her former friends had been so supportive when she trudged back in defeat. But yet, now she realized they fed into her fears rather than help her out of it. Within a eeek they let word spread she was now formally single once more and in result a handsome he wolf came to be her suitor.

Which meant, did the she wolves…Braith was now open once more.

“I had taken your recommendation to leave as a light way of letting me go. I had believed you felt I was unworthy of your time after witnessing the execution…” Aiya explained her side of the story.

Braith shook his head, trying to understand everything that was going on. It all confused him. Personally, he found it silly to every think that way over anything. But he understood it, in some type of sense. "I see. I guess i understand the situation and how your would've felt." He hummed. "I guess it's all starting to make sense to me." He stood, up. "I still do wish to make up that day, however. In any way that I could. Especially if that really how you felt."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; April 26th, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
Old April 26th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith shook his head, trying to understand everything that was going on. It all confused him. Personally, he found it silly to every think that way over anything. But he understood it, in some type of sense. "I see. I guess i understand the situation and how your would've felt." He hummed. "I guess it's all starting to make sense to me." He stood, up. "I still do wish to make up that day, however. In any way that I could. Especially if that really how you felt."

(Oh my gods there was so many spelling errors in that I’m so sorry I was exhausted)

Aiya’s eyes lit up at his offer. “I would, very much enjoy that.” She smiled, heart fluttering at his words. He had still liked her? How lucky if her to go through this large misunderstanding with second in command and he still took interest in her when he could very well just go on to another wolf. Though, as soon as it had skyrocketed- her hopes caught on fire and burned to the ground. Her smile faltered.

“But,” She sighed, looking back to the ground. “I must inform you, that in the time that you had spent away and healing, the eldest she wolf had matched me with another suitor as she had thought you no longer had interest in me…” Her eyes dimmed, knowing that if he was not irritated before, he would be now. Why would someone of his rank even attempt to go through all these hurtles with her when he could quite literally get anyone he desired.

“…you will not be the only one in pursuit of me…” She took in a deep breath to steady herself. “Sir though if you find it best that this is not worth your time I completely understand. You have much better things to do, and I can gladly recommend free she wolf’s that are very stunning.” The white and light grey shewolf kept her voice steady. “There is Aura, she has one of the most unique coats in the pack. Then, there is Nima, she has a beautiful singing voice. Desmia is a great pup sitter and would do excellently for having pups if her own, Iona’s father is an excellent high ranking guard,” She paused- looking to see if he any had caught his attention, already accepting her fate.

“I will do my best to make up for the time you lost with me my Lord. I apologize for wasting your time..” She forced a warm smile.

Old April 26th, 2023, 12:49 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Oh my gods there was so many spelling errors in that I’m so sorry I was exhausted)

Aiya’s eyes lit up at his offer. “I would, very much enjoy that.” She smiled, heart fluttering at his words. He had still liked her? How lucky if her to go through this large misunderstanding with second in command and he still took interest in her when he could very well just go on to another wolf. Though, as soon as it had skyrocketed- her hopes caught on fire and burned to the ground. Her smile faltered.

“But,” She sighed, looking back to the ground. “I must inform you, that in the time that you had spent away and healing, the eldest she wolf had matched me with another suitor as she had thought you no longer had interest in me…” Her eyes dimmed, knowing that if he was not irritated before, he would be now. Why would someone of his rank even attempt to go through all these hurtles with her when he could quite literally get anyone he desired.

“…you will not be the only one in pursuit of me…” She took in a deep breath to steady herself. “Sir though if you find it best that this is not worth your time I completely understand. You have much better things to do, and I can gladly recommend free she wolf’s that are very stunning.” The white and light grey shewolf kept her voice steady. “There is Aura, she has one of the most unique coats in the pack. Then, there is Nima, she has a beautiful singing voice. Desmia is a great pup sitter and would do excellently for having pups if her own, Iona’s father is an excellent high ranking guard,” She paused- looking to see if he any had caught his attention, already accepting her fate.

“I will do my best to make up for the time you lost with me my Lord. I apologize for wasting your time..” She forced a warm smile.

Braith hummed at her statements. He smiled, one of his rare genuine smiles and looked down to Aiya. He was at the very least glad that she would take his offer of making up that day to her. However, as she continued, his smile faltered a little bit. She had been suited already? Well that just would not do. She was courting him after all, she could not take another suiter. Of all the wolves she recommended, he would forget all of them within a days time. He would not waste his times with those she wolves that wouldn't take what they wanted, they would not walk up to him and ask t court him like she did. None of them were Aiya. "From what I understand, another she-wolf paired you with him, yet before that, you chose to court me." He said sitting down, trying to figure out his next words. "The time I spend with you is not wasted time at all. But what I guess I am trying to say is...." He pauses. "Who do you truly wish to be with? I will not force any answer out of you right away, but you know two males cannot be with one female. You may take as long as you need to think. But understand until you make your decision, I still see our courtship together a thing, seeing how I never actually rejected you." He stopped for a moment before rubbing against her, another smile on his face appeared. "When you find your answer, you know where I'll be." His eyes glanced around. Were they watching? The she wolves? Good. The more the rumors spread, the more likely he would find the wolf that was with her now. If she couldn't make the decision, he certainly would. A challenge would be imminent, and it would seem weak for him decline, not like he would anyway. Let the rumors spreadlike wildfire. They'll burn faster than they ever could.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; April 28th, 2023 at 05:52 PM.
Old April 30th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith hummed at her statements. He smiled, one of his rare genuine smiles and looked down to Aiya. He was at the very least glad that she would take his offer of making up that day to her. However, as she continued, his smile faltered a little bit. She had been suited already? Well that just would not do. She was courting him after all, she could not take another suiter. Of all the wolves she recommended, he would forget all of them within a days time. He would not waste his times with those she wolves that wouldn't take what they wanted, they would not walk up to him and ask t court him like she did. None of them were Aiya. "From what I understand, another she-wolf paired you with him, yet before that, you chose to court me." He said sitting down, trying to figure out his next words. "The time I spend with you is not wasted time at all. But what I guess I am trying to say is...." He pauses. "Who do you wish to be with? I will not force any answer out of you, you may take as long as you need to think. But understand until you make your decision, I still see our courtship together a thing, seeing how i never actually rejected you."

Relief instantly coursed through her- leaving the she wolf to exhale the contained tension that had been growing within her. “Oh thank the gods.” She said with a smile- speaking before should could even think. Her eyes snapped open. “Oh no I-“ She paused to regain herself as she stumbled over her own words. “I would never wish to be with two wolves.” She laughed. “That may be for others but not for me.” There was another short silence, it was as if she wished to say something but couldn’t quite say it.

(ooOoOoooOo flashback time)

“But I-“

“Quiet.” The black she wolf hummed, one that snapped Aiya’s mouth shut. “First you dishonor me by approaching a wolf! But no Aiya, not any wolf, Lord Braith! Do you know how disrespectful to me that is? As the supervisor of this den, it is my job to watch over you girls, did I not take you lovingly from your parents when you reached of age and foster you here with your sisters to-“

“Diana they are not my kin.” She growled.

“Aiya!” Diana’s stood from where she sat and snapped, closing the distance between the two and snarled right in front of the younger woman, effectively pinning her against the wall. “It doesn’t matter if-!” She paused, regaining her composer and stepping back to sit and lick a paw, allowing Aiya to peel herself off of the den wall- shaken up from Diana’s sudden aggresion.

“It does not matter if they are not of blood, how many times must I say you are all sisters under my care. And you,” She growled. “You address me as Mother. This is the last time I will tolerate your disobedience.” Her last word was said with such venom it could kill. “It is my job to work with you to find a man suitable to both your taste and rank. Your parents worked very hard for you to be of high standing- a higher rank than they, and yet you disgrace me, disgrace THEM this way.” She scolded, leaving Aiya to wince at her tone.

“Have you not learned from your lesson? When I found out you approached Lord Braith without my, nor my supervisors permission, it could have been punishable by death if you had not caught his attention. And now, for some reason to which you say you have no idea as to why- Lord Braith rejected you! You upset one of the highest standing wolf’s in the whole kingdom! Lords Aiya what is wrong with you? Did I not tell you that you had one singular job, don’t mess this up?!”

“I know but I-“

“Aiya did I give you permission to speak?” There were distant giggles from her ‘sisters’ outside of the den. It was loud enough for Diana to hear but of course she ignored it. “I had to fight for you. Do you not understand the severity of your actions? My superior orders for your death! He is outraged! You brought dishonor to him!” Aiya gulped. “But, you have a very generous and loving mother. I persuaded him.” There was a pause. “And I have found you a new suitor.”

Lies. ‘Mother’ wanted her dead. She had known it ever since her second week here. Aiya wasn’t born yesterday, knew the rules. A he wolf found interest in her and HE was the one that saved her life. “His name is Touke. A very strong wolf climbing the ranks. He is a general now… from a very well ranked family…and he is your very last chance. You may refuse him, but there is nothing more I may do in the eyes of my supervisor to save you from your fate.”

Aiya looked away from her gaze. Diana had hated her from the very beginning, but ever since she had tried to court the very wolf her own daughter wanted she made her life hell. It wasn’t even love! Her daughter had wanted Braith the second Aiya took interest in him. She stole from her, just as she had did her entire life. Ever since then, she had barely gotten sleep from countless working- and just enough food to keep her figure.

“So what will it be?”

There was a heavy pause.

“I will accept Touke’s generous offer.”

“Good girl.” Diana hummed. “What do you say?”

“Thank you.”

Her smug smile dropped. “Thank you what?” She snarled.

“Thank you, mother.”

Her smirk returned. “You are dismissed. Leave me be.”

Aiya stood, dipping her head and turning to leave the den, but was halted halfway out.

“Oh! And Aiya?”

“Yes?” She turned her head back to the she wolf.

“If you fail this. You are no longer of my concern.”

Her words sent shivers down her spine, leaving her to hold back tears…and with that the she wolf left.

(ooOoOooOo back to present)

“It is…frowned upon for a she wolf to reject for another wolf. I wish nothing then to spent my time with you, but I was ordered by the supervisor of my den to be courted to this wolf.” There was a pause. “I will have to talk to Touke about this…he has been…very generous to me. It would be wrong to not see what he has to say.” She sighed, hoping that Braith had some bit of understanding.

Old April 30th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Relief instantly coursed through her- leaving the she wolf to exhale the contained tension that had been growing within her. “Oh thank the gods.” She said with a smile- speaking before should could even think. Her eyes snapped open. “Oh no I-“ She paused to regain herself as she stumbled over her own words. “I would never wish to be with two wolves.” She laughed. “That may be for others but not for me.” There was another short silence, it was as if she wished to say something but couldn’t quite say it.

(ooOoOoooOo flashback time)

“But I-“

“Quiet.” The black she wolf hummed, one that snapped Aiya’s mouth shut. “First you dishonor me by approaching a wolf! But no Aiya, not any wolf, Lord Braith! Do you know how disrespectful to me that is? As the supervisor of this den, it is my job to watch over you girls, did I not take you lovingly from your parents when you reached of age and foster you here with your sisters to-“

“Diana they are not my kin.” She growled.

“Aiya!” Diana’s stood from where she sat and snapped, closing the distance between the two and snarled right in front of the younger woman, effectively pinning her against the wall. “It doesn’t matter if-!” She paused, regaining her composer and stepping back to sit and lick a paw, allowing Aiya to peel herself off of the den wall- shaken up from Diana’s sudden aggresion.

“It does not matter if they are not of blood, how many times must I say you are all sisters under my care. And you,” She growled. “You address me as Mother. This is the last time I will tolerate your disobedience.” Her last word was said with such venom it could kill. “It is my job to work with you to find a man suitable to both your taste and rank. Your parents worked very hard for you to be of high standing- a higher rank than they, and yet you disgrace me, disgrace THEM this way.” She scolded, leaving Aiya to wince at her tone.

“Have you not learned from your lesson? When I found out you approached Lord Braith without my, nor my supervisors permission, it could have been punishable by death if you had not caught his attention. And now, for some reason to which you say you have no idea as to why- Lord Braith rejected you! You upset one of the highest standing wolf’s in the whole kingdom! Lords Aiya what is wrong with you? Did I not tell you that you had one singular job, don’t mess this up?!”

“I know but I-“

“Aiya did I give you permission to speak?” There were distant giggles from her ‘sisters’ outside of the den. It was loud enough for Diana to hear but of course she ignored it. “I had to fight for you. Do you not understand the severity of your actions? My superior orders for your death! He is outraged! You brought dishonor to him!” Aiya gulped. “But, you have a very generous and loving mother. I persuaded him.” There was a pause. “And I have found you a new suitor.”

Lies. ‘Mother’ wanted her dead. She had known it ever since her second week here. Aiya wasn’t born yesterday, knew the rules. A he wolf found interest in her and HE was the one that saved her life. “His name is Touke. A very strong wolf climbing the ranks. He is a general now… from a very well ranked family…and he is your very last chance. You may refuse him, but there is nothing more I may do in the eyes of my supervisor to save you from your fate.”

Aiya looked away from her gaze. Diana had hated her from the very beginning, but ever since she had tried to court the very wolf her own daughter wanted she made her life hell. It wasn’t even love! Her daughter had wanted Braith the second Aiya took interest in him. She stole from her, just as she had did her entire life. Ever since then, she had barely gotten sleep from countless working- and just enough food to keep her figure.

“So what will it be?”

There was a heavy pause.

“I will accept Touke’s generous offer.”

“Good girl.” Diana hummed. “What do you say?”

“Thank you.”

Her smug smile dropped. “Thank you what?” She snarled.

“Thank you, mother.”

Her smirk returned. “You are dismissed. Leave me be.”

Aiya stood, dipping her head and turning to leave the den, but was halted halfway out.

“Oh! And Aiya?”

“Yes?” She turned her head back to the she wolf.

“If you fail this. You are no longer of my concern.”

Her words sent shivers down her spine, leaving her to hold back tears…and with that the she wolf left.

(ooOoOooOo back to present)

“It is…frowned upon for a she wolf to reject for another wolf. I wish nothing then to spent my time with you, but I was ordered by the supervisor of my den to be courted to this wolf.” There was a pause. “I will have to talk to Touke about this…he has been…very generous to me. It would be wrong to not see what he has to say.” She sighed, hoping that Braith had some bit of understanding.

Braith wanted to hide his frown, he really did. But upon hearing the news, he couldnt hide his expression. "I see. And were you also ordered by your supervisors to court me as well?" He asked curiously. "I find it quite unlikely that you would come to me on word from a supervisor." He hummed his thoughts out loud. It seemed rather obvious that he should be the answer of who she should be with, but he did say he would not rush her for her answer. "Oh well, it is what it is, I will patiently wait for your return with an answer. Until then, you know where I'll be." With a smile, he reached down and touched noses with her and gave her a reassuring lick on the cheek. "I will support whichever answer you choose."

A she wolf basically slid to a stop in front of her other sisters. When Braith left with Aiya, she was the one that was told to go watch them from a distance, listen in on their conversation. She took a few deep breaths to catch her breath but when she did, she spoke in a very hushed voice. "Ladies. Gather! You will never believe this!" She waited for the wolves to get closer before speaking. "Braith says he never rejected Aiya and still wants to be with her! He even gave her a kiss! He says he wants the courtship to continue!"

Old April 30th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith wanted to hide his frown, he really did. But upon hearing the news, he couldnt hide his expression. "I see. And were you also ordered by your supervisors to court me as well?" He asked curiously. "I find it quite unlikely that you would come to me on word from a supervisor." He hummed his thoughts out loud. It seemed rather obvious that he should be the answer of who she should be with, but he did say he would not rush her for her answer. "Oh well, it is what it is, I will patiently wait for your return with an answer. Until then, you know where I'll be." With a smile, he reached down and touched noses with her and gave her a reassuring lick on the cheek. "I will support whichever answer you choose."

A she wolf basically slid to a stop in front of her other sisters. When Braith left with Aiya, she was the one that was told to go watch them from a distance, listen in on their conversation. She took a few deep breaths to catch her breath but when she did, she spoke in a very hushed voice. "Ladies. Gather! You will never believe this!" She waited for the wolves to get closer before speaking. "Braith says he never rejected Aiya and still wants to be with her! He even gave her a kiss! He says he wants the courtship to continue!"

Aiya watched him walk away, a blush cascading across her face as he did so. She looked down to the floor, not in sadness, but out of shock and happiness- her heart fluttering a million beats a second.

~0~

Soeka shoved her way past her sisters at the news, previously having been snickering with some of the other she wolves. “What?” The cream she wolf growled. “Explain. Now.” She has been away when Braith had taken Aiya away and was outraged to find out he had, but she had chalked it up to him simply formally cutting things off. But this? This?? This was outrageous. She was to court him. Not Aiya. Aiya was being courted by another. “You must have not seen correctly. Braith is a wolf of honor. He never would intrude on another he wolf’s courting. [whatever her name is]…do you understand the weight of your accusation?”

Old April 30th, 2023, 08:43 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Aiya watched him walk away, a blush cascading across her face as he did so. She looked down to the floor, not in sadness, but out of shock and happiness- her heart fluttering a million beats a second.

~0~

Soeka shoved her way past her sisters at the news, previously having been snickering with some of the other she wolves. “What?” The cream she wolf growled. “Explain. Now.” She has been away when Braith had taken Aiya away and was outraged to find out he had, but she had chalked it up to him simply formally cutting things off. But this? This?? This was outrageous. She was to court him. Not Aiya. Aiya was being courted by another. “You must have not seen correctly. Braith is a wolf of honor. He never would intrude on another he wolf’s courting. [whatever her name is]…do you understand the weight of your accusation?”

Frelia took a deep breath and tried her best to explain the situation of what she heard and saw. "He said that he didn't actually reject Aiya when she told her to leave that day." She said quietly. "And that he still see her as courting him. I know what I saw and I swear I'm not lying. This is what I saw and heard!" She said with such conviction. "Lord Braith still wants to be with Aiya!"