Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:45 AM
Why am I Even doing this
by zBlaze
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:37 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:32 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:29 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 11:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2016, 10:16 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The tom smiled. "That's one way to see things." He replied thoughtfully. The tom was truly ready for change, and if he was to take part in that change, then it seemed that Sorrelskip would be a wonderful companion to have on his side. The tom had already known about Blazingnight and Bucknight and wondered if they were already starting change in their own Clans. What if their Clans are just as boring as it is here? What if we team with them to make this change official and rule together? The tom gazed at the she cat. "Yes, paying attention to seemingly unimportant, trivial things is an excellent quality to have Sorrelskip. And yes, talking seems to be a strong point for you, a point that does not suit me as well." He agreed thinking that even though his words were true,mint would be better to build her up now and win her over to his side completely than proving himself completely dominant over her.
Sorrelskip's tail swished back-and forth across the camp floor as she nodded towards the tom's wording, her brain definitely being kept busied by this brand-new discussion, one about being able to change their clan for the better. Nobody would think they were weak anymore, and something would always be going on- this cat, Singeflicker, didn't seem like such a boring guy after all. Her eyes were a deep green color, which now were filled with excitement, with a feeling of joy. "We're gonna change this place for the better, after all-" Stopping as he complimented her ability to notice things that others couldn't, simply because she didn't like to stay static for too long. She'd bounce her leg, start up a conversation, do absolutely anything to entertain herself- but for how innocent she seemed, Sorrelskip also thought she had some good ideas- one that would make this the perfect clan. "...We won't even need ancestors to control our destinies anymore, if we can make change all by ourselves, right? It'll be amazing."
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

Sorrelskip's tail swished back-and forth across the camp floor as she nodded towards the tom's wording, her brain definitely being kept busied by this brand-new discussion, one about being able to change their clan for the better. Nobody would think they were weak anymore, and something would always be going on- this cat, Singeflicker, didn't seem like such a boring guy after all. Her eyes were a deep green color, which now were filled with excitement, with a feeling of joy. "We're gonna change this place for the better, after all-" Stopping as he complimented her ability to notice things that others couldn't, simply because she didn't like to stay static for too long. She'd bounce her leg, start up a conversation, do absolutely anything to entertain herself- but for how innocent she seemed, Sorrelskip also thought she had some good ideas- one that would make this the perfect clan. "...We won't even need ancestors to control our destinies anymore, if we can make change all by ourselves, right? It'll be amazing."
"That would be correct my friend." He replied with a small amount of raise to the molly. "I've never trusted in our ancestors, I mean they're dead, what good can they be?" He sneered. "So yes, Dapplestar's beloved Starclan is useless to us." He said dropping his voice's volume in case any cat decided to eavesdrop on them. He was ready for change, but had to wait for the right moment for the other Clan cats to find out. If they found out too early it could bring an abrupt stop to their plans. "I think a good place to start would be talking with these new leaders in Shadowclan and Riverclan. Don't you agree?" He asked, knowing that he wouldn't rely fully on Bucknight, but it might help to get started.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt padded across the moor. Her a slight smile on her face and her eyes weren't as dull as they normally were. Lilypelt wasn't looking for prey, she was mostly just on a nice walk. Her paws brushed against the long grass, her eyes not focused on a particular thing. Mostly just looking around to see if there was anything interesting that would catch her attention. Her gentle, quiet nature meant she wasn't noticed much in camp. Sometimes that was a problem, but sometimes she thought it was just better for her to be alone. Many things were going through her head. Like how the RiverClan and ShadowClan leaders didn't have 'star' in their names. It made her curious and she wanted to just go to them and ask them. Despite her shyness, she was normally curious about many things.
Singeflicker spotted a hare out of the corner of his pale green-yellow tinted orbs. Without a moment hesitation he took off after it. The wind coursed through his fur as he raced after it, his large paws barely touching the ground before propelling himself forwards again. As the Savannah raced forwards he payed no attention to what was in his path, as his eyes were glued to the white fluff of tail just tail lengths in front of him. Singeflicker surged forwards only to find the she cat named Lilypelt in his way. The hare ducked away into it's hole and Singeflicker tried to jump over Lilypelt in the process. His leap was cut short though and he crashed into the she cat. Recovering quickly he stood and watched as the rabbit disappeared into the hole that was much too small for him to fit through. In anger and frustration he whipped around to face Lilypelt. "Watch where you sit your paws! I almost had that!" He scolded her, rage raking through his veins at the lost prey that was to be his meal.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw had a smile on his maw as Moonpaw spoke. The words sent chills down the young tom's spine, and he shivered as they did so. This was...not right. It was unnatural, weird, messed up, whatever word he could think of that meant 'strange' he was thinking at that moment. His whole body stiffened before he began to purr, feeling Moonpaw's nose pressed against his neck. It felt good- like, really good. But he wasn't quite sure what to think of it, and he wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or not. When she had pulled away he could feel himself suddenly tired, as though she had sucked all the energy from him. Whatever this was, he was sure it was going to kill him. He was going to die from this unfamiliar feeling... Should I go see Surgestorm? He thought, before realizing that if he was dying, there probably wasn't much that the Medicine Car could do anyway. He took a step towards Moonpaw until their pelts were touching and began to purr contentedly, brushing his tail up against her as he did so, moving slowly and with such sleek motions that it was very close to impossible to tell that he was nervous. His heart was beating quickly, fluttering against his rib cage. His mind was racing furiously, his whole body stiffening one moment and then loosening until he felt like he was going to collapse from fatigue and pure...what was that? What was this strange, annoying feeling that made him want to float and collapse, that felt so wrong and yet so right, and strangest of all, made him feel as though he could both yell to the world in excitement and at the same time, curl up and never come out from embarrassment. They were just two young apprentices- just two young cats who had both become more mature over the years. But to Couragepaw, it seemed as though Moonpaw had changed the most out of the two of them. Or perhaps that was just his opinion.

But to him it wasn't just her speech and the melodic way that she seemed to almost sing when she did so, nor the way that she held herself, proud and confident. It wasn't even the new depth in her eyes that made her look less kit-like than before and more like an apprentice. If he was being honest with himself, Couragepaw had been worried about her. Increasingly worried about her being an apprentice, and that wasn't just because of her excited personality. He hadn't felt comfortable with her being out for hours on end training with some cat that she wouldn't know for a good few days. But now- now he knew he had been proved wrong. If he knew one thing, it was that Moonpaw had matured and grown more... Beautiful? Was that the word for it, the word that described how he thought she looked? "You look pretty," He blurted out before looking horrified with himself. What did I say? He thought, desperation and embarrassment setting in.
Moonpaw relaxed slightly when he moved closer to her. His warm pelt made her feel like she could just... Sink into him and leave this odd new cat that had seemed to be trying to share her body, the one that started coming out around a moon or so ago. In truth, she was slightly frightened of this 'other Moonpaw' that had been sharing the one body, the one that felt these odd feelings about... Well, whatever it was that the odd feelings were about anyways. She knew that it was still herself, but still, it seemed foreign and strange to have those feelings or to act in that way, shy and stuttering and nervous.

She liked the feeling that he gave her... In an odd, semi-uncomfortable way, she enjoyed it, but hated it. It was... Weird. His fluid motions seemed so controlled and gentle, it was difficult to believe that this was just heartbeats after they had both been nervous and acting so off. Perhaps there was even a third cat hidden inside of her, one that could still feel these things, but refused to act so kitlike in her reactions to it. But, was it really kitlike that was the right word for it? She felt so much more relaxed of body, though her mind was still fumbling. She just wanted things to go back to normal, and the be just a normal kit again. If this is what it meant to be an apprentice, then maybe she wasn't ready for it. But, then again...

Moonpaw closed her eyes. She wasn't really sure why, there could have been a million reasons that she had. She had originally thought that she had done so to try to calm her mind and be able to think again, but maybe that wasn't the case. She just wanted to disappear, yet it was nice here and now. She tensed up as he spoke again, opening her eyes slowly, as though she were frightened of opening them and looked over at him. He looked scared too, but she couldn't understand why he looked frightened... But she had just told her that she looked pretty... Was that normal for best friends? What on earth was happening? She realized that her face must have taken on look of fear when she noted that she had moved away from him slightly. This is not happening, this is not happening. What is wrong with me? What am I doing? What does he mean? her mind raced with questions and feeble commands to herself that came t no avail. She wished that she could just understand what was going on in this moment.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:59 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
"That would be correct my friend." He replied with a small amount of raise to the molly. "I've never trusted in our ancestors, I mean they're dead, what good can they be?" He sneered. "So yes, Dapplestar's beloved Starclan is useless to us." He said dropping his voice's volume in case any cat decided to eavesdrop on them. He was ready for change, but had to wait for the right moment for the other Clan cats to find out. If they found out too early it could bring an abrupt stop to their plans. "I think a good place to start would be talking with these new leaders in Shadowclan and Riverclan. Don't you agree?" He asked, knowing that he wouldn't rely fully on Bucknight, but it might help to get started.
"Of course- I mean, they don't even have physical forms, don't they? They're just ghosts of warriors who are long-dead- when we're really in trouble, I don't think they're going to help us at all." Really, the idea of transparent old cats being able to fend off their enemies was something out of a kit's tale. If they were actually going to win battles, the only thing could help would be using your claws, planning on how to win yourself. "They don't even seem to give spooky ol' prophecies anymore! Absolutely useless." Shaking her head dramatically, she burst into a sudden bout of laughter, trying to keep the giggles quiet. "Sorry- it's just so funny... It's just unrealistic!" Looking back at Singeflicker, she couldn't stop talking, again. "There are two leaders with the suffix -night, too- maybe the change is already coming, huh?" Her ears perked as she exclaimed this, knowing that if what he was talking about did happen, that it could be the best thing to ever happen to her, in the molly's entire lifetime. She'd never be bored again, and she'd have no reason to fear anymore- it wasn't the safety that she craved, but it was the excitement, the drama- it was the friends she could make, too.

Last edited by Fel; November 15th, 2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(do we need parents to jump in? PineKits a orphan for now, so I need to know)
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Of course- I mean, they don't even have physical forms, don't they? They're just ghosts of warriors who are long-dead- when we're really in trouble, I don't think they're going to help us at all." Really, the idea of transparent old cats being able to fend off their enemies was something out of a kit's tale. If they were actually going to win battles, the only thing could help would be using your claws, planning on how to win yourself. "They don't even seem to give spooky ol' prophecies anymore! Absolutely useless." Shaking her head dramatically, she burst into a sudden bout of laughter, trying to keep the giggles quiet. "Sorry- it's just so funny... It's just unrealistic!" Looking back at Singeflicker, she couldn't stop talking, again. "There are two leaders with the suffix -night, too- maybe the change is already coming, huh?" Her ears perked as she exclaimed this, knowing that if what he was talking about did happen, that it could be the best thing to ever happen to her, in the molly's entire lifetime. She'd never be bored again, and she'd have no reason to fear anymore- it wasn't the safety that she craved, but it was the excitement, the drama- it was the friends she could make, too.
Singeflicker nodded in agreement, yet gave her a suspicious glance at her sudden burst of laughter. The tom gave a small grin to let her know he agreed. "Silly and unrealistic indeed." He replied. The tom liked the she cat before him, she as truly different than others. Most cats seemed to hate him and shun him like his father. "Yes, I believe their names were Bucknight and Blazingnight." He said thoughtfully thinking back to the conversation that he had eavesdropped in one night in the warriors den. "I believe they could be a tremendous lead in bringing about the change we desire." He replied getting flickers of hope in his stomach.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:36 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Singeflicker nodded in agreement, yet gave her a suspicious glance at her sudden burst of laughter. The tom gave a small grin to let her know he agreed. "Silly and unrealistic indeed." He replied. The tom liked the she cat before him, she as truly different than others. Most cats seemed to hate him and shun him like his father. "Yes, I believe their names were Bucknight and Blazingnight." He said thoughtfully thinking back to the conversation that he had eavesdropped in one night in the warriors den. "I believe they could be a tremendous lead in bringing about the change we desire." He replied getting flickers of hope in his stomach.
"Of course they'd help- they're leaders of different clans!" Sorrelskip blurted out, her calico fur bristling up from her abrupt way of speaking. Even though she never exactly thought before she spoke, it usually turned out alright for herself, and that's why she never ended up breaking the habit, really. Singeflicker had seemed like a bit of a grump, but it looked like once you got to know him, the tom was much more interesting than he was at first. "Really, you'd probably make a good leader yourself. I mean, you're already forming plans in your head as you speak, right? If that's not a trait of a good leader, than everything I've been taught is now a lie." Though there was somewhat a joking tone to her voice, Sorrelskip wasn't lying one bit. Singeflicker could be a way better leader than Dapplestar ever was- he looked like he could lead a battle into victory, and that he'd most likely have a bigger temper- which would prove to be entertaining.
Old November 16th, 2016, 01:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Of course they'd help- they're leaders of different clans!" Sorrelskip blurted out, her calico fur bristling up from her abrupt way of speaking. Even though she never exactly thought before she spoke, it usually turned out alright for herself, and that's why she never ended up breaking the habit, really. Singeflicker had seemed like a bit of a grump, but it looked like once you got to know him, the tom was much more interesting than he was at first. "Really, you'd probably make a good leader yourself. I mean, you're already forming plans in your head as you speak, right? If that's not a trait of a good leader, than everything I've been taught is now a lie." Though there was somewhat a joking tone to her voice, Sorrelskip wasn't lying one bit. Singeflicker could be a way better leader than Dapplestar ever was- he looked like he could lead a battle into victory, and that he'd most likely have a bigger temper- which would prove to be entertaining.
Singeflicker nodded the slightest bit, his pale orbs gazing past Sorrelskip. His gaze became unfocused and blurry as thoughts swirled through his head. Mentally he was trying to piece it together on how he would go about meeting Bucknight. The leader probably would not take kindly to intruders in his new Clan, nor would his followers. But if he stated his purpose, then maybe, just maybe there would be a chance that Bucknight would allow him to speak. He was pulled back to reality as Sorrelskip continued. Heat rose in his cheeks as she complimented him. The Savannah hadn't been complimented much and it was nice to hear something good about himself for once. "Thank you Sorrelskip. And if I need to be leader to bring change, then that's exactly what I'll do. Hopefully, you'll be there with me?" He asked.
Old November 16th, 2016, 02:25 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Singeflicker spotted a hare out of the corner of his pale green-yellow tinted orbs. Without a moment hesitation he took off after it. The wind coursed through his fur as he raced after it, his large paws barely touching the ground before propelling himself forwards again. As the Savannah raced forwards he payed no attention to what was in his path, as his eyes were glued to the white fluff of tail just tail lengths in front of him. Singeflicker surged forwards only to find the she cat named Lilypelt in his way. The hare ducked away into it's hole and Singeflicker tried to jump over Lilypelt in the process. His leap was cut short though and he crashed into the she cat. Recovering quickly he stood and watched as the rabbit disappeared into the hole that was much too small for him to fit through. In anger and frustration he whipped around to face Lilypelt. "Watch where you sit your paws! I almost had that!" He scolded her, rage raking through his veins at the lost prey that was to be his meal.
Lilypelt was staring down at a small beetle that was scuttling across the ground, seeing nothing else interesting. The thought never came across her that a cat might come hurtling into her. Suddenly, something hit Lilypelt so hard that she tumbled to the ground, the breath knocked out of her in the process. Lilypelt was stunned. She had not expected that to happen. She looked up from the ground and saw a tom cat standing in front of her, the frustration and anger clear on his face. "I-I'm sorry", Lilypelt stuttered. Slowly she heaved to her paws, breathing heavily, trying to regain the breath that had been knocked out of her a moment ago. "I d-didn't see y-you coming", Lilypelt stammered, trying her hardest not to whimper. Lilypelt turned her gaze to look at the ground, sniffing quietly as tears started to fall and roll down her cheek.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread