Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:10 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 10:08 AM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 09:54 AM
summer school: swimming...
by idia
Last post by Mica
Today 09:45 AM

Old November 14th, 2016, 08:38 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"Ok.." She mumbled. "Sorry. I was confused and did the first thing that came to mind. Did I react well if that had been the situation?" She asked Foxclaw, realizing too late it was the wrong time to ask.
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:07 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
"Ok.." She mumbled. "Sorry. I was confused and did the first thing that came to mind. Did I react well if that had been the situation?" She asked Foxclaw, realizing too late it was the wrong time to ask.
"Umm.... no." Foxclaw said, after thinking carefully. "You should NOT attack the first thing you see. First, see who you're facing up against. THEN you attack, if it is an enemy not a friendly" He said, remembering his own experiences. He had attacked EVERYTHING when he was a kit. "It's okay, I learn from my own mistakes too" Foxclaw said, trying to sound inspiring.

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Arrowheart shoved his way through the dense undergrowth and came upon the scene of destruction. His emerald eyes skirted over the two apprentices and then over to Foxclaw. He cast the warrior an apologetic glance and turned to Fernpaw and Lightpaw. "Are you two alright?" He asked his voice sounding stern, but he was sincere about the question. The tom knew that it was a high chance that Lightpaw had interrupted a training session. Hopefully though, that was not the case.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva tilted her head, listening intently. "Kind of.... It does tend to get lonely, but sometimes, that isn't a bad thing, to be alone." She replied, wondering where she'd be now if she'd stayed with her brother. Dead probably. she thought sarcastically. Clans seemed a far better thing than she'd been told. There was no one who cared for anyone as far as she'd previously thought, but then, she still had much to learn. Some cats weren't bad. "Clans seem far better than I'd been told." She sighed. "They sound interesting." She thought that if all cats . Were anything like Timberpaw, then Clans must be great. "So, everybody takes care of everyone?" She asked curiously, crouching down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She hadn't been able to rest in a long time, and it felt good to settle down, just talking, not having to worry about things, like being killed, starving, or fighting off some thing or other. She wondered how Clans actually worked. What kept them from just falling apart. Apurva sighed, making sure he couldn't hear it. Maybe...maybe one day I could join the Clans, if I see that they are as good as Timberpaw makes them sound. Excitement filled her, maybe at last she might've found a place she belonged. Maybe I don't have to be alone again! she could barely contain her excitement at the very thought. She'd searched so long, but she'd always been rejected. She flicked her ears in surprise. "Well, there was this one time I fell in a bog and my half brother, Blade had to drag me out." She said, remembering that time as clear as yesterday. That'd been before Blade had been mean, and then he'd lost his confidence. She wasn't even sure he was alive anymore. "It took ages. I smelled like bog for half a moon later." She laughed. "Bog water tastes horrible, but it was still water, see, there was a draught, and that was the only water we'd found." She continued, stopping to lick her chest fur, embarrassed. "I fell in it twice after that." She added quietly. "So, have you had any adventures?" She asked, curious to hear any he had. She shifted, flattening her ears as a sharp wind rustled the leaves and made the trees sway as if they might fall over at any moment. She shuddered, even though she knew they wouldn't fall. They'd stood here for more seasons than any cat could count most likely, so why would they fall now of all times.
Timberpaw listened to Apurva speak. He felt odd, listening to her...mainly because he had never spoken to a loner before, and mainly because it was strange to hear a cat say that being alone wasn't a bad thing. Having been alone for the majority of his lifetime- well, not actually alone, but alone in the sense that he didn't have any friends, he couldn't imagine why any cat would think being alone was a good thing. Because it could only either be bad or good, right? It wasn't like there was some third option that only she cats or loners knew about, right? Timberpaw felt a shudder go down his spine and he flicked his tail as though trying to get rid of it- however, he knew it couldn't work. "Being alone isn't...a bad thing?" He repeated slowly, his voice confused and strangely echo like. "B-but you don't have anyone to talk to...or laugh with...or when the time comes, and you feel ready- I mean- y'know, you won't have anyone that you like!" Timberpaw exclaimed, sounding shocked at Apurva's speech. "Yeah...it's pretty great alright, I think you'd fit right in!" Timberpaw mewed, his voice excited. He sounded much more cheerful than before, and he looked as he sounded- happy. His ears flicked backwards for a moment as she reconciled her story of adventure and then began to laugh. He was soon laughing so hard that he could hardly stand up. Once he had pulled himself together and the story had ended, he looked straight at her.

"That's great...it sounds like you had a lot of fun times with this "Blade,"" Timberpaw mewed thoughtfully, with a smile. But if the two of them had been so close, what had happened? He knew it wasn't his position to ask. He knew that if wasn't the right thing to ask. But he couldn't help it- he had to know. He jumped slightly, not anticipating Apurva's question. "Oh! No, not really...there was one time when my sister and I went out hunting and ran into a badger...but nothing much ever happens to me," Timberpaw mewed with an embarrassed expression. He could feel his ears heating, his tail twitching in nervousness, and his expression fading from a friendly smile go an embarrassed half one. "If...if you don't mind my- asking, what happened to you and Blade?" Timberpaw asked, a curious note entering his embarrassed and anxious tone.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream quickly went down to the stalking position and got ready to
pounce on the mouse.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Memerofthememes

Quietstream then pounced on the mouse and got ready to take it to the
camp
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Quietstream quickly went down to the stalking position and got ready to
pounce on the mouse.
Sun heart strolled through the territory when she saw Quietstream. She stayed silent but approached her from behind.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Memerofthememes

Quietstream was quietly padding toward the creek to find a water vole when he
heard a rustling in the tall grass. He quickly went into stalking position.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Memerofthememes

Quietstream heard a rustling in the leaves behind him.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:52 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw listened to Apurva speak. He felt odd, listening to her...mainly because he had never spoken to a loner before, and mainly because it was strange to hear a cat say that being alone wasn't a bad thing. Having been alone for the majority of his lifetime- well, not actually alone, but alone in the sense that he didn't have any friends, he couldn't imagine why any cat would think being alone was a good thing. Because it could only either be bad or good, right? It wasn't like there was some third option that only she cats or loners knew about, right? Timberpaw felt a shudder go down his spine and he flicked his tail as though trying to get rid of it- however, he knew it couldn't work. "Being alone isn't...a bad thing?" He repeated slowly, his voice confused and strangely echo like. "B-but you don't have anyone to talk to...or laugh with...or when the time comes, and you feel ready- I mean- y'know, you won't have anyone that you like!" Timberpaw exclaimed, sounding shocked at Apurva's speech. "Yeah...it's pretty great alright, I think you'd fit right in!" Timberpaw mewed, his voice excited. He sounded much more cheerful than before, and he looked as he sounded- happy. His ears flicked backwards for a moment as she reconciled her story of adventure and then began to laugh. He was soon laughing so hard that he could hardly stand up. Once he had pulled himself together and the story had ended, he looked straight at her.

"That's great...it sounds like you had a lot of fun times with this "Blade,"" Timberpaw mewed thoughtfully, with a smile. But if the two of them had been so close, what had happened? He knew it wasn't his position to ask. He knew that if wasn't the right thing to ask. But he couldn't help it- he had to know. He jumped slightly, not anticipating Apurva's question. "Oh! No, not really...there was one time when my sister and I went out hunting and ran into a badger...but nothing much ever happens to me," Timberpaw mewed with an embarrassed expression. He could feel his ears heating, his tail twitching in nervousness, and his expression fading from a friendly smile go an embarrassed half one. "If...if you don't mind my- asking, what happened to you and Blade?" Timberpaw asked, a curious note entering his embarrassed and anxious tone.
She shifted her position slightly and looked around the unfamiliar forest. “Well, no.... But I never get the chance when I'm not alone. When I'm not alone, I'm being chased away or attacked by someone.” She missed not being alone, but it didn't really feel like an option anymore, though right now seemed to be okay. It'd been a few moons since she'd gotten to just sit down and talk with someone. “I suppose that for loners, being alone is more... It's what keeps most loners alive....” her voice trailed away, and she lowered her gaze a small bit. She looked up again, the gentle sounds of the forest feeling very comforting to her. His voice was very confused and echo like, which seemed rather odd to Apurva, though familiar in the sense that Blade had often sounded like that when she'd talked about how great the woods were. “Really?” she asked, excitement lacing her mew. She flicked her tail in excitement. She realized that he sounded excited and happier than before, and she blinked in surprise, wondering what she'd done to do that. She looked even more surprised when she started laughing so hard he could barely stand up. After a moment of hesitation, she broke into laughter. It wasn't forced, but it was genuine laughing. She stopped before he did, and sat, trying to catch her breath. She straightened up, and her head tilted back. The branches that wove thickly above her head, and offered a dappled sunlight. Creating a mix of both sunlight and shade.

“I did....” she trailed off uncertainly. Some of it had been good, other times, not so much. “A badger?” she looked rather shocked. “I've never seen a badger before!” she breathed, then she smiled, realizing that maybe that was a good thing. Maybe it was better that she hadn't seen a badger. She felt a shiver run down from the back of her neck and down her spine. She'd heard stories of badgers, but those had all been from before she'd been taken from her mother. Her fur began to feel warm, and she gave her chest fur a couple of rapid, embarrassed licks. She had not at all been expecting his next question, and she gave him an embarrassed and slightly confused lopsided smile. “Um.... I told him I didn't want to be a kittypet, and he got mad and chased my away. I hadn't wanted to be a kittypet from the very start, but I wanted to be with him.... But then I told him. So now, I'm a loner....” she trailed off and turned her head away for a moment, then turned back to look at Timberpaw.