Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 03:11 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
Crowsong had surprised him, making him jump. "Uhh, h-h-hi." He stuttered. How did she know he was back here? But he didn't dare ask, for he guessed it was kinda nice to have some company. Stoneheart sat there, not talking, waiting for Crowsong's response. As he waited, his mind was running with questions, what will happen now? Why did Crowsong come back here? Did she want to be my friend? Will we become friends? What does she want? He was a bit wary of such a well liked she-cat coming to talk to a forgotten, solitary tom like him.
"Hi, Stoneheart.", Crowsong mewed. "What are you doing back here?", she asked. The gray cat then started to ask herself questions and started telling herself things. Will he answer my question? What's the purpose of Stoneheart coming behind the Warriors' den? Was he trying to hide from someone or something?, she started hyperventilating but then calmed herself as she took a deep breath and then exhaled. Crowsong licked her forepaws, drew them over her ears, and continued to look Stoneheart.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; April 2nd, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Hi, Stoneheart.", Crowsong mewed. "What are you doing back here?", she asked. The gray cat then started to ask herself questions and started telling herself things. Will he answer my question? What's the purpose of Stoneheart coming behind the Warriors' den? Was he trying to hid from someone or something?, she started hyperventilating but then calmed herself as she took a deep breath and then exhaled. Crowsong licked her forepaws, drew them over her ears, and continued to look Stoneheart.
"Uhhhh nothing." The anti social sliver tom replied. Stoneheart wondered why Crowsong was looking at him like that. Does she dislike me? What's going on in her mind? Does she think I'm up to something? Stoneheart started pacing, back and forth. "So, why are you back here?" He finally said. There was something different about this she-cat, but he couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Crowsong was giving him mixed signals and he wasn't sure it he liked that.

Come check out my forum game!

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Uhhhh nothing." The anti social sliver tom replied. Stoneheart wondered why Crowsong was looking at him like that. Does she dislike me? What's going on in her mind? Does she think I'm up to something? Stoneheart started pacing, back and forth. "So, why are you back here?" He finally said. There was something different about this she-cat, but he couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Crowsong was giving him mixed signals and he wasn't sure it he liked that.
"Are you sure there's no reason why you came back here?", Crowsong asked Stoneheart. She closed her eyes for a moment before replying to his next question. "I had followed you back here. I wanted to know where you were going," the gray she-cat said.

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:44 PM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:
"Are you sure there's no reason why you came back here?", Crowsong asked Stoneheart. She closed her eyes for a moment before replying to his next question. "I had followed you back here. I wanted to know where you were going," the gray she-cat said.
"Oh." So she had followed him. Now why did she come back here? "I have no reason why I come back here, I just need to get away sometimes!" He murmured angrily, flicking his white tipped tail. Stoneheart didn't mean to upset her, he was just making a point. When he looked into her eyes and saw the hurt he apologized. "I-I-I'm sorry." He would never want to hurt a she-cat's feeling especially Crowsong's. He didn't know why, but, he did.

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Oh." So she had followed him. Now why did she come back here? "I have no reason why I come back here, I just need to get away sometimes!" He murmured angrily, flicking his white tipped tail. Stoneheart didn't mean to upset her, he was just making a point. When he looked into her eyes and saw the hurt he apologized. "I-I-I'm sorry." He would never want to hurt a she-cat's feeling especially Crowsong's. He didn't know why, but, he did.
A worried look showed up on Crowsong's face. "Is something wrong? You keep stuttering.", she growled slightly. What's the point of being back here?!, the long furred she-cat yelled at herself in her head.

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:
A worried look showed up on Crowsong's face. "Is something wrong? You keep stuttering.", she growled slightly. What's the point of being back here?!, the long furred she-cat yelled at herself in her head.
Stoneheart's eyes blazed. So I was right about the possible bad feeling. "Go away." He growled. "I don't want you here and am better off without you in my way, so shoo!" He shot Crowsong an angry look then dashed off into the forest. What was I thinking? That anyone could actually want to be my friend? Well it doesn't matter now, Crowsong will just forget about me tomorrow. Stoneheart thought almost wishfully. It would be better for the both of us.....

I think Stoneheart's in Thunderclan territory area now, so I think if you pursue him that's where we would have to rp.

Last edited by Tigress; June 4th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Stoneheart's eyes blazed. So I was right about the possible bad feeling. "Go away." He growled. "I don't want you here and am better off without you in my way, so shoo!" He shot Crowsong an angry look then dashed off into the forest. What was I thinking? That anyone could actually want to be my friend? Well it doesn't matter now, Crowsong will just forget about me tomorrow. Stoneheart thought almost wishfully. It would be better for the both of us.....
"Stoneheart, wait!", Crowsong called. It's no use, Crowsong. What did you just do?! You just scared off a clanmate!, a voice told her. I didn't mean to..... I was just trying to be nice...., her eyes started to water. (Mental breakdown time......) "Why did he have run away!!", the gray she-cat wailed. She slowly walked back to the Warriors' den, sulking. "He didn't need to run away... I was only trying to be nice....", some tears trickled down her face and fell on her nest as she sat down. (I have to go in like 5-7 minutes.) {Okay.}

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; April 2nd, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:54 PM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:
"Stoneheart, wait!", Crowsong called. It's no use, Crowsong. What did you just do?! You just scared off a clanmate!, a voice told her. I didn't mean to..... I was just trying to be nice...., her eyes started to water. (Mental breakdown time......) "Why did he have run away!!", the gray she-cat wailed. She slowly walked back to the Warriors' den, sulking. "He didn't need to run away... I was only trying to be nice....", some tears trickled down her face and fell on her nest as she sat down. (I have to go in like 5-7 minutes.) {Okay.}
Stoneheart slowly crept back to camp, keeping an eye out for Crowsong. He wasn't sure how she'd react after what had just happened. He noted how she looked at him and the wishfulness in her gaze, the way she licked her paws so delicately. There was something about her..... He just couldn't think what it was. Was it that he wanted to get to know her? That he wanted to be her friend? That he wanted to be her best friend? Or was it? No, he pushed that thought aside. Stoneheart puffed up his chest and walked up to the fresh kill pile and dropped off the sparrow he had caught.

I just need time to think. He told himself. Why was Crowsong so different from the other she-cats? How was she different? Was it because she was the only she-cat, let alone any cat to notice him? Or was it something else? Like what he had been thinking before. No, no, no. It can't be. No, why now? He had found his answer but Stoneheart refused to believe it. Listen to your heart. His mother had once told him before she had died. And what his heart told him was he was falling in love with Crowsong

Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The brown and white she cat wasn't laughing. Instead, her expression remained worried-- though the faintest of smiles crossed over her features when her friend approached. "Oh, I saw that alright. Don't worry, Storkflight-- your secret is safe with me." Had she gotten his new name right? She hoped so. There was nothing more embarassing then getting a clanmate's name wrong, and especially someone who had been her friend for so long. Not to mention she was so confident about it too. But she'd been right there! Owlpaw was just... so used to calling him Storkpaw that she was afraid something bad might happen did she try to change the very thing she'd been calling him for so long. Her own eyes were flitting around, as though she were looking for someone.
In reality, she was just making sure no one was looking at her-- the new apprentice was frightened by her rank. As strange as it seemed, she was utterly terrified that something bad might happen were the Clan to be under attack, or some other disaster to occur. She wasn't ready to fight! To die for her Clan! When she was a kit, all of these worries seemed exciting. But now? Was she ready? She knew nothing-- nothing! And she didn't want to join the ranks of StarClan quite yet, because she was a coward...just a coward, that was all she was.
She was scared of what might happen. Scared of the unknown. And who wasn't? Everyone was scared of things they didn't know, but Owlpaw especially. She'd been eager to explore as a kit. And why? Because there was no danger involved! She'd always had a cat who would protect her by her side, willing to fight for her if needed! And now...she didn't know if she would have that. There would definitely be times she was alone. And she might have to learn to stand up for herself, as much as the idea scared her. "What was your first day as an apprentice like?" The feline asked worriedly, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth, hues staring directly at the tom before her.
Storkflight smiled. He figured if she was out here, she had seen. She always saw what he was doing, probably because she was watching him, looking up to him, wanting to know about his life. He couldn't blame, her, because he felt in the same ways. He liked her, not enoygh yet to take the next step, that he wasn't sure about. And besides, he had to wait until she was a warrior anyways. Besides, she was too young for him right? Approximately ten moons apart? Was that too much of an age gap? He spcertainly hoped not, because this little brown and white Molly meant the world to him. He wanted her happy. He wanted her to be his. Although, not like this. She was acting weird...off. He didn't know why, and he was kind of afraid to poke around and figure out why she looked like she did. She asked a question though. One he would happily answer. He had to, it was his obligation to make her happy. "My first day as an apprentice... To be completely honest, it was terrible. I hated it, I didn't want it. Drapingdrop was out in a patrol when I actually had my ceremony, so I didn't have my mentor there. All the other apprentices touched noses with their mentors and went off to explore the territory after the ceremony. Instead, I was stuck there. I spent my first day doing chores. I cleaned out the nests in both the elders dean dn the nursery. I was so tired, I went to my nest and fell asleep. My mentor, as I was told, returned later that night. And I missed it. That's when my brother took pity on me and we started going out together." He explained. But he didn't regret not finding Drapingdrop to tell her he wanted to train, he had had fun with his older, adopted brother. More fun than he would have aphad with his actual mentor. And plus, he still leaders everything he needed to know, so what was the difference?

After he answered the question though, his blue hues lingered back to Owlkits face. She looked sad, depressed, weary. What was up with her? She had been looking forwards to these days for as long as he could remember. It seemed she was always eager to learn, but now she looked overcome by a face he had used countless times before, anxiety. Something was bothering her, and she wasn't coming out front and saying it. Therefore he promised he would go deeper and find out what was wrong. He didn't need Owlpaw getting sad like this on him. "Owlpaw, you look...no offense...terrible. What wrong? Oh and don't say nothing, because I Know you well enough to know that wouldn't be true." He. Asked, his voice firm, a tine he used very rarely. He needed to know what was wrk g with her, not just want, but need. He didn't want her to feel a depressed hurt.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The brown and white she cat wasn't laughing. Instead, her expression remained worried-- though the faintest of smiles crossed over her features when her friend approached. "Oh, I saw that alright. Don't worry, Storkflight-- your secret is safe with me." Had she gotten his new name right? She hoped so. There was nothing more embarassing then getting a clanmate's name wrong, and especially someone who had been her friend for so long. Not to mention she was so confident about it too. But she'd been right there! Owlpaw was just... so used to calling him Storkpaw that she was afraid something bad might happen did she try to change the very thing she'd been calling him for so long. Her own eyes were flitting around, as though she were looking for someone.
In reality, she was just making sure no one was looking at her-- the new apprentice was frightened by her rank. As strange as it seemed, she was utterly terrified that something bad might happen were the Clan to be under attack, or some other disaster to occur. She wasn't ready to fight! To die for her Clan! When she was a kit, all of these worries seemed exciting. But now? Was she ready? She knew nothing-- nothing! And she didn't want to join the ranks of StarClan quite yet, because she was a coward...just a coward, that was all she was.
She was scared of what might happen. Scared of the unknown. And who wasn't? Everyone was scared of things they didn't know, but Owlpaw especially. She'd been eager to explore as a kit. And why? Because there was no danger involved! She'd always had a cat who would protect her by her side, willing to fight for her if needed! And now...she didn't know if she would have that. There would definitely be times she was alone. And she might have to learn to stand up for herself, as much as the idea scared her. "What was your first day as an apprentice like?" The feline asked worriedly, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth, hues staring directly at the tom before her.

A warrior. Timberstrike had finally made it, he was a warrior. No more training, though there were other things to do for the Clan. He might end up with an apprentice of his own. Too bad he wasn't getting to train... Kiwipaw? That was Apurva's new name, right? He could hardly wait to give her the good news, considering he hadn't seen her after the ceremony, he doubted she had been there. And Briarbranch! Did she know? True, he would be somewhat frustrated if his own sister hadn't been there for his ceremony, but to be fair-- maybe she had been busy. They had their own lives. Their own families, someday... she already had a mate! He could hardly believe it and yet it was true. And now he was a warrior, someday to have a family of his own. Someday to be with the cat of his dreams, the cat that his future would revolve around, a cat that would mean so much to him everything else would seem like...well...nothing. Timberstrike could hardly wait to meet that cat. Then again, maybe he had high expectations. Settling down in a secluded part of the clearing, the brown tom waited for someone...anyone that he knew to approach him, maybe someone who was unaware of his new rank so that he could tell them about it.
Briarbranch felt rather bad about missing her brothers warrior ceremony, see as they were held randomly at times and she had just missed it, by a smidge. So when she laid eyes on her brother, who was now a warrior, she padded up to him quickly and pressed her head against his shoulder, "My lil bro's all grown up! Timberstrike, I love your name." she purred, and started to lick the top of her brothers head, fussing over him as if she was his mother,and instead was his sister. "I'm dearly sorry I wasn't there - I would've loved to been there for you." She didn't like to miss major things in life like this, seeing as she didnt have a lot of family as it is, there wasn't going to be another time her brother would get his warrior name, the memory that she had missed. She felt awful. "I really am."
Closed Thread