Last post by Snips
Today 10:16 PM

Old September 10th, 2017, 10:47 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong nodded. She chuckled as Stoneheart cuffed her ear. "Okay!", she meowed, tackling him.
"Rarr!" Stoneheart playfully growled and gave Crowsong a gentle whack on the face. He smiled, this was a great day. He poked her nose like he would if he was teasing a kit, then licked her forehead.

Come check out my forum game!

Old September 10th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang growled at the fox and pushed it away from MorningBlue. Getting a hold of it pelt in her jaws, she tried as hard as she could to not let go, no matter how hard the fox tried to shake her off. After several seconds she was thrown off but quickly got back to her feet. Then she noticed MorningBlue was no longer helping her fight. "Hey are you ok?" She managed to say before the fox shoved her harshly over. She got up again and faced the fox, unsheathing her claws as far as they let her and pouncing at it. This weak fox has no right hurting my clan mates!

(Ah so sorry for the wait -_-)
(It's alright. Everything good? Also, how would you like this to end?)

Morningblue stood up, dazed from the impact of being thrown. He looked around and saw the fox and Sparrowfang looked in combat again. Fox dung! He swore to himself. Sparrowfang had all of the foxes attention, leaving him an opening they couldn't afford to miss. He sprinted toward the fox and sprung into the air, landing squarely on its back just behind the neck. As soon as he landed, he bit down hard into its scruff. It was a bite that would do little damage, but would hurt. The fox cried out and tried to reach the tom with snapping jaws. He knew that in a second it might start to roll and buck. "Finish it!" Morningblue growled through a mouthful of scruff and fur, hoping that Sparrowfang had heard him, just before the fox managed to reach far enough to nip him on the shoulder.

Old September 11th, 2017, 11:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Mintkit laughed with him, her tail swishing. She liked this feeling. The overwhelming happiness at being close to someone who... Actually liked her. Mintkit knew alot of kits didnt like her because of her usual seriousness, and none of them actually tried to bring out the more kit-side of her. Except Marshpaw. She liked him, and he seemed to like her, too. It made her feel... Good. Really good. Smiling, the she-kit giggled at his words. "Thanks! Blackstorm always says we should use all our strength during battles." She explained, smiling in amusement. She liked her Uncle, regardless of what she'd heard of him. He was here now, so...

He didnt judge her for being so serious. For acting so mature when she probably shouldnt be. He didnt judge her for being her like most of the other kits usually did - And she didnt judge him. She had at first, she wouldnt lie, believing it probably wouldnt work out. But... It had. Honestly, Mintkit couldnt bring herself to be surprised. Marshpaw was a really likeable cat, after all. Mintkit... Not so much. Yet, he liked her. Somehow. She shook her head, bringing herself out of these thoughts, luckily as he started speaking. The grin fell slightly, turning into an intent expression as she listened to his words, nodding slightly.

"Ready!" Mintkit felt no fear as she straightened herself, ready for his attack. She wasnt worried about being hurt - He was her friend, he wouldnt hurt her. Not on purpose, anyway. Though he may be able to pin her, but Mintkit would try to get away. She kept her gaze on his face intently, bracing herself for the attack, readying herself to jump away or slide under him to get away. She felt a thrill of excitement at being able to train so early, especially with her new friend. She couldnt wait to become an apprentice. And maybe if Marshpaw was a warrior by then, she could ask her mother to make him her mentor! That would be amazing!
"Blackstorm's smart, then," The tom purred with a smile in her direction. He wasn't sure who this 'Blackstorm' was, but their name sounded almost creepy. It gave off the impression that they were a scary cat. A bad cat. Although if Mintkit was fond of him, he couldn't be all that bad. Dark eyes focused on the younger cat as he smiled again. "Is that a friend of Snowstar's? Or a family member?" He asked. It had to be one or the other, surely the she cat wouldn't be so careless as to allow her kits to hang around random warriors. Or... maybe that wasn't careless. Maybe she didn't know. She didn't know Mintkit was here now, did she? That made Marshpaw feel a little bad for lying, but at least the younger cat wasn't going to come to any harm. He could protect her here!

Thankfully the apprentices who were training didn't look like the mean sort, the kind that he had met before who would sooner hurt a kit then look at them. He'd seen apprentices bullying kits which, to him, was just dumb. Why would you pick on someone younger then you, more defenseless then you, and more innocent then you? And then he had seen kits bullying apprentices, which was even dumber. Why would you pick on someone larger then you? For him, the smartest thing to do was to pick on someone your own size. You could win that battle and even if you didn't, at least you would have the satisfaction of losing to someone who was neither better nor worse then you. That was just his opinion though, no one had to listen to him - he was just an apprentice. And a fairly young one at that, about to be in the 'double digits' as far as moons went, but it would be another few before he was a warrior. Yeah, it was going to be a while. Longer then he had signed up for, really. At her 'ready', Marshpaw glanced over her. A young cat wouldn't have as strong of a chest, although chances were he could knock the wind out of her - and he wouldn't want to do that.

She seemed to be positioned in a strong manner, perhaps he could aim for her side? But then he would have to go around and it might be more obvious what he was about to do. Okay, so what was next? He could aim for her legs, even though they were positioned strongly. The force of an older cat might be able to knock her off balance enough so that he could simply push her over and take a stronger position. Or pin her. Whichever one would be better. The feline crouched down, getting ready to spring. He was going to be careful not to hurt Mintkit, because after all, now that he finally had a friend - losing her was not going to be appreciated. Marshpaw leapt through the air, keeping his eyes on her face as she had done with him... and then flitted to the joint right above her paw. The ankle area, technically. Three... two... one... The tom prepared for his paws to make contact with her ankle. As long as she didn't hit the ground too hard, she would be fine. Marshpaw only hoped that he wasn't going to actually hurt her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 11th, 2017, 12:59 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Blackstorm's smart, then," The tom purred with a smile in her direction. He wasn't sure who this 'Blackstorm' was, but their name sounded almost creepy. It gave off the impression that they were a scary cat. A bad cat. Although if Mintkit was fond of him, he couldn't be all that bad. Dark eyes focused on the younger cat as he smiled again. "Is that a friend of Snowstar's? Or a family member?" He asked. It had to be one or the other, surely the she cat wouldn't be so careless as to allow her kits to hang around random warriors. Or... maybe that wasn't careless. Maybe she didn't know. She didn't know Mintkit was here now, did she? That made Marshpaw feel a little bad for lying, but at least the younger cat wasn't going to come to any harm. He could protect her here!

Thankfully the apprentices who were training didn't look like the mean sort, the kind that he had met before who would sooner hurt a kit then look at them. He'd seen apprentices bullying kits which, to him, was just dumb. Why would you pick on someone younger then you, more defenseless then you, and more innocent then you? And then he had seen kits bullying apprentices, which was even dumber. Why would you pick on someone larger then you? For him, the smartest thing to do was to pick on someone your own size. You could win that battle and even if you didn't, at least you would have the satisfaction of losing to someone who was neither better nor worse then you. That was just his opinion though, no one had to listen to him - he was just an apprentice. And a fairly young one at that, about to be in the 'double digits' as far as moons went, but it would be another few before he was a warrior. Yeah, it was going to be a while. Longer then he had signed up for, really. At her 'ready', Marshpaw glanced over her. A young cat wouldn't have as strong of a chest, although chances were he could knock the wind out of her - and he wouldn't want to do that.

She seemed to be positioned in a strong manner, perhaps he could aim for her side? But then he would have to go around and it might be more obvious what he was about to do. Okay, so what was next? He could aim for her legs, even though they were positioned strongly. The force of an older cat might be able to knock her off balance enough so that he could simply push her over and take a stronger position. Or pin her. Whichever one would be better. The feline crouched down, getting ready to spring. He was going to be careful not to hurt Mintkit, because after all, now that he finally had a friend - losing her was not going to be appreciated. Marshpaw leapt through the air, keeping his eyes on her face as she had done with him... and then flitted to the joint right above her paw. The ankle area, technically. Three... two... one... The tom prepared for his paws to make contact with her ankle. As long as she didn't hit the ground too hard, she would be fine. Marshpaw only hoped that he wasn't going to actually hurt her.
"Oh, yes, he's a very smart cat." Mintkit agreed with Marshpaw, nodding. She stayed in her steady position, ready for him to launch and staying focused on him. When he asked exactly who Blackstorm was, she mrrowed in amusement as she answered. "Oh, he's my Uncle. Snowstar's brother." She informed. "He watches me and my brothers sometimes." Normally she would have added, But I don't need watching. But that would be a lie, obviously. Because she had snuck out of the nursery and the camp, so she probably did need watching. Then again, they still probably hadn't noticed she was gone - She was usually so quiet and stayed out of their way, so she could probably be out and in before they knew it. Mintkit smiled to herself, feeling somewhat victorious over her sneaking abilities - And feeling very grateful that Marshpaw had suggested taking her out. Most apprentices didn't find it very cool to hang with kits, but he didn't seem to mind all too much, did he?

Mintkit didn't miss his glance when she announced that she was ready, and she tensed for the attack, knowing he was looking her over for weak spots. She lowered her head toward her paws a little bit, nose twitching, whiskers quivering. Her head lifted a little bit more though when his eyes focused on her face. Good, he was smart - He was doing what she did, not giving away his attack. Though Mintkit knew he wasn't going for her face, nor her throat, obviously. She tensed her shoulders and made sure her paws were planted firmly in the ground, a million thoughts running through her head. And when he lunged, Mintkit took in a soft breath and braced herself.

She watched his eyes flicker to her paws, but it was too late by then. She felt his paws push against her ankles and, yes, felt herself fall easily to the side. However, he'd told her if he did knock her down, not to let him pin her. So, in a quick decision, she jerked herself sideways to roll over as soon as she hit the ground, her small size allowing her to roll from under his paws and spring up to stand again. She then crouched and steadied herself again, taking a deep breath. Even though she'd rolled as soon as she'd landed, it didn't exactly take away the force as she hit the ground. Still, though, it was exhilarating, that was for sure. Mintkit stayed crouched slightly, shoulders tense and her paws planted firmly, waiting to see if he would attack again. If not, perhaps, she could lunge again and try to push him to the ground again. She'd have to wait and see, though. Every action has a reaction.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 11th, 2017, 01:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Whisper glanced back into the trees, a longing expression coming over her features before she rolled her eyes and growled low in her throat. "Alright. If you stay here, you'll get slaughtered. So come on." Her green optics flashed with frustration at having to stop and help the tom. Honestly, Whisper would have been ten times as happy had he just gotten out of here himself. But, she couldn't let this cat get ripped apart by Clan cats. Besides, if she was saving someone from the vicious creatures? She would be glad. Just as long as she was thwarting them out of making a kill. What were they going to do with the tom's body anyways, eat it? That'd be disgusting. However, based off of Riskwatcher, she wouldn't be too surprised. "Put your weight on me and hurry up. Don't give me any whining either. I'm getting you out of here." Her growl was low. Politeness was not one of Whisper's virtue, and no one would be praising it as far as she went either. Because she most certainly was not a polite cat. That didn't seem to be in her vocabulary... at all.

@Panic

The tabby was preparing herself to spring at the squirrel before she noticed Bubblestep heading towards it. Oh, okay! That's smart, she should get it and I'll back her up just in case she needs it! Way to go, Bubblestep, The feline thought with a cheerful grin. Was there a way to get this she cat to think a nasty word? Not unless you really, really tried to. It just didn't seem to be in her nature to be nasty, or rude, or anything like that. She was a good cat. A good cat with a good heart and a friendly nature. It was hard to get Hawkfeather to do anything that was bad, unless, of course, she didn't understand. The tabby hung back, about a tail-length behind the deputy, her pleasure showing in her pretty blue optics. And then an idea came to her - if she went around, and Bubblestep missed the squirrel, it would probably run somewhere in her direction! As long as she blocked the group of trees that was directly in front of it. She could do this. And then the deputy might be a little more cheerful!

@Stario

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(It's alright. Everything good? Also, how would you like this to end?)

Morningblue stood up, dazed from the impact of being thrown. He looked around and saw the fox and Sparrowfang looked in combat again. Fox dung! He swore to himself. Sparrowfang had all of the foxes attention, leaving him an opening they couldn't afford to miss. He sprinted toward the fox and sprung into the air, landing squarely on its back just behind the neck. As soon as he landed, he bit down hard into its scruff. It was a bite that would do little damage, but would hurt. The fox cried out and tried to reach the tom with snapping jaws. He knew that in a second it might start to roll and buck. "Finish it!" Morningblue growled through a mouthful of scruff and fur, hoping that Sparrowfang had heard him, just before the fox managed to reach far enough to nip him on the shoulder.
SparrowFang was about to scratch the fox until she heard MorningBlue's command. She quickly pounced at the beast and raked it's bellyfur as hard as she could, hoping to either kill, if not scare the fox far enough away from their territory. Her claws hurt from scratching so hardly and so suddenly, but she managed not to make any noise in pain. She leapt off the red creature and arched her back, hissing.

(Everything is fine, I just had a bunch to do in the first weeks of school but I should be on now more now that I'm used to it. I guess this could end of them defeating the fox but I'm not sure if they're going to kill it or just scare it away, I'll leave it up to you because I don't know )

Last edited by RipplePaw; September 11th, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang was about to scratch the fox until she heard MorningBlue's command. She quickly pounced at the beast and raked it's bellyfur as hard as she could, hoping to either kill, if not scare the fox far enough away from their territory. Her claws hurt from scratching so hardly and so suddenly, but she managed not to make any noise in pain. She leapt off the red creature and arched her back, hissing.

(Everything is fine, I just had a bunch to do in the first weeks of school but I should be on now more now that I'm used to it. I guess this could end of them defeating the fox but I'm not sure if they're going to kill it or just scare it away, I'll leave it up to you because I don't know )
Once Sparrowfang finished raking the fox, it reared up. Morningblue released his grip and dropped down, darting to stand beside Sparrowfang. The two warriors faced the fox together, hissing. Morningblue's hackles were raised and his fur stuck out until he looked twice as big. The fox turned and began to flee, yelping from pain and terror. Morningblue gave chase at once, intent on driving it off Thunderclan territory.

Old September 11th, 2017, 07:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"Oh, yes, he's a very smart cat." Mintkit agreed with Marshpaw, nodding. She stayed in her steady position, ready for him to launch and staying focused on him. When he asked exactly who Blackstorm was, she mrrowed in amusement as she answered. "Oh, he's my Uncle. Snowstar's brother." She informed. "He watches me and my brothers sometimes." Normally she would have added, But I don't need watching. But that would be a lie, obviously. Because she had snuck out of the nursery and the camp, so she probably did need watching. Then again, they still probably hadn't noticed she was gone - She was usually so quiet and stayed out of their way, so she could probably be out and in before they knew it. Mintkit smiled to herself, feeling somewhat victorious over her sneaking abilities - And feeling very grateful that Marshpaw had suggested taking her out. Most apprentices didn't find it very cool to hang with kits, but he didn't seem to mind all too much, did he?

Mintkit didn't miss his glance when she announced that she was ready, and she tensed for the attack, knowing he was looking her over for weak spots. She lowered her head toward her paws a little bit, nose twitching, whiskers quivering. Her head lifted a little bit more though when his eyes focused on her face. Good, he was smart - He was doing what she did, not giving away his attack. Though Mintkit knew he wasn't going for her face, nor her throat, obviously. She tensed her shoulders and made sure her paws were planted firmly in the ground, a million thoughts running through her head. And when he lunged, Mintkit took in a soft breath and braced herself.

She watched his eyes flicker to her paws, but it was too late by then. She felt his paws push against her ankles and, yes, felt herself fall easily to the side. However, he'd told her if he did knock her down, not to let him pin her. So, in a quick decision, she jerked herself sideways to roll over as soon as she hit the ground, her small size allowing her to roll from under his paws and spring up to stand again. She then crouched and steadied herself again, taking a deep breath. Even though she'd rolled as soon as she'd landed, it didn't exactly take away the force as she hit the ground. Still, though, it was exhilarating, that was for sure. Mintkit stayed crouched slightly, shoulders tense and her paws planted firmly, waiting to see if he would attack again. If not, perhaps, she could lunge again and try to push him to the ground again. She'd have to wait and see, though. Every action has a reaction.
The impact of himself hitting the other cat's paws half-knocked Marshpaw aside, and he landed with a jolting sensation. The sensation faded moments later and he breathed a sigh of relief as he got to his paws. Glancing over at Mintkit, he began to ask if she was okay when the words died on his lips. It appeared she had taken his instructions to heart. Well... good! The tom thought as he watched his friend, features flickering as she rolled away from where she had hit the ground. If anything, the she cat was going to make some mentor extremely proud. Who knew, she might even follow in her Mother's pawsteps and end up being leader someday! The thought of that was amazing to Marshpaw. Had that ever happened? Had a daughter (or son) ever followed in their parents' pawsteps, and ended up as leader?

Perhaps a granddaughter or grandson would be more accurate, considering it was unlikely a parent would show that kind of favoritism. Then again, perhaps their kit really was the most capable for a job. Crouching down, the tom sprang again. Some might think that he was being rough or cruel, trying to fight a kit who had had no real training, but Marshpaw was doing it all in the name of fun. He believed that she was having a good time! And she seemed to want to keep their spar going. This was no play-fight for him, though, he was training. He was learning. He was taking her moves to heart, just in case there was ever a time... as much as it hurt, Marshpaw knew that clanmates had been pitted against one another before. When he was very, very young the Evil Era had happened. He was the smallest of kits at the time, and had just learned to walk, and barely remembered anything. All he remembered was that there had been a lot of fear-scent before all the fighting, and then after, there was less of it. Then he had heard stories.

When he was a young apprentice, as in just apprenticed, Snowstar had just become leader. And she hadn't had a deputy, it had just been her. Marshpaw wondered what that was like. Having no one to help you lead the Clan. His paws were aiming for her ankles again and this time, he would whirl around to pin her. It was as though he were really training her, or really against her in a real battle. Except he wasn't. And, with StarClan's blessing, they never would have to fight each other for real.

Old September 11th, 2017, 08:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
The impact of himself hitting the other cat's paws half-knocked Marshpaw aside, and he landed with a jolting sensation. The sensation faded moments later and he breathed a sigh of relief as he got to his paws. Glancing over at Mintkit, he began to ask if she was okay when the words died on his lips. It appeared she had taken his instructions to heart. Well... good! The tom thought as he watched his friend, features flickering as she rolled away from where she had hit the ground. If anything, the she cat was going to make some mentor extremely proud. Who knew, she might even follow in her Mother's pawsteps and end up being leader someday! The thought of that was amazing to Marshpaw. Had that ever happened? Had a daughter (or son) ever followed in their parents' pawsteps, and ended up as leader?

Perhaps a granddaughter or grandson would be more accurate, considering it was unlikely a parent would show that kind of favoritism. Then again, perhaps their kit really was the most capable for a job. Crouching down, the tom sprang again. Some might think that he was being rough or cruel, trying to fight a kit who had had no real training, but Marshpaw was doing it all in the name of fun. He believed that she was having a good time! And she seemed to want to keep their spar going. This was no play-fight for him, though, he was training. He was learning. He was taking her moves to heart, just in case there was ever a time... as much as it hurt, Marshpaw knew that clanmates had been pitted against one another before. When he was very, very young the Evil Era had happened. He was the smallest of kits at the time, and had just learned to walk, and barely remembered anything. All he remembered was that there had been a lot of fear-scent before all the fighting, and then after, there was less of it. Then he had heard stories.

When he was a young apprentice, as in just apprenticed, Snowstar had just become leader. And she hadn't had a deputy, it had just been her. Marshpaw wondered what that was like. Having no one to help you lead the Clan. His paws were aiming for her ankles again and this time, he would whirl around to pin her. It was as though he were really training her, or really against her in a real battle. Except he wasn't. And, with StarClan's blessing, they never would have to fight each other for real.
A delighted laugh escaped Mintkit's lips as Marshpaw lunged again, excitement coursing through her and making her heart burst into millions of sparks. Grinning, she braced herself for the attack, calculating his every move. When he had gotten close enough again, she let his paws come in contact with hers, expecting to be able to do the duck-and-roll move this time. But instead, he whirled around rather fast and she found herself pinned under the apprentices huge paws. The impact as she hit the ground knocked her breath away, but it was that same exhilarating sensation she got regardless - Training was funner than she'd ever thought. Now, the she-kit knew she was pinned, but her mind spun for ways to possibly twist out of his grip somehow. Her ice blue eyes met him, shining with both affection and excitement. She felt like an apprentice at this point. An actual apprentice - And she could pretend, for the moment, that Marshpaw was her mentor.

Now, he had her pinned, but Mintkit could tell the grip was slack, as if the Tom was afraid to hurt her. Of course, he wasn't hurting her, and even if he added a bit more pressure to keep her down, it wouldn't be really bad. Not like she was fighting an enemy - Marshpaw was her friend. Mintkit took a second to think about her next move, seemingly going limp beneath him as she tried to figure it out. Perhaps she could allow him to think she was defeated, then launch up and roll away again before lunging? She she-kit's ice blue eyes scanned over Marshpaw's pelt. He was a good fighter, and really strong, too. And pretty smart. And while Mintkit didn't have as much experience, she learned pretty quickly. Most kits usually had short attention spans - Not this one. This kit absorbed every teeny, tiny piece of information and kept it carefully stored in the most private, safe place - Her mind.

Now she was gathering information just by quick glances. What position Marshpaw was in, what position she was in, and which way she could go to try to wriggle out of his grasp. She decided rather quickly, and once she caught her breath, she decided to put her idea to use. She waited a second before pushing her paws up against the ground in an attempt to launch herself up, possibly sending him staggering back and releasing the grip he had on her. If this worked, she would lunge for his paws and try to trip him, knock him over again. This was better than the kit-games her brothers played.... Because it wasn't a game. Not really. While it kind of felt like a game, it also felt real. Like real training. But it was definitely fun - Especially with her new friend!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:16 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Whisper glanced back into the trees, a longing expression coming over her features before she rolled her eyes and growled low in her throat. "Alright. If you stay here, you'll get slaughtered. So come on." Her green optics flashed with frustration at having to stop and help the tom. Honestly, Whisper would have been ten times as happy had he just gotten out of here himself. But, she couldn't let this cat get ripped apart by Clan cats. Besides, if she was saving someone from the vicious creatures? She would be glad. Just as long as she was thwarting them out of making a kill. What were they going to do with the tom's body anyways, eat it? That'd be disgusting. However, based off of Riskwatcher, she wouldn't be too surprised. "Put your weight on me and hurry up. Don't give me any whining either. I'm getting you out of here." Her growl was low. Politeness was not one of Whisper's virtue, and no one would be praising it as far as she went either. Because she most certainly was not a polite cat. That didn't seem to be in her vocabulary... at all.

@Panic

The tabby was preparing herself to spring at the squirrel before she noticed Bubblestep heading towards it. Oh, okay! That's smart, she should get it and I'll back her up just in case she needs it! Way to go, Bubblestep, The feline thought with a cheerful grin. Was there a way to get this she cat to think a nasty word? Not unless you really, really tried to. It just didn't seem to be in her nature to be nasty, or rude, or anything like that. She was a good cat. A good cat with a good heart and a friendly nature. It was hard to get Hawkfeather to do anything that was bad, unless, of course, she didn't understand. The tabby hung back, about a tail-length behind the deputy, her pleasure showing in her pretty blue optics. And then an idea came to her - if she went around, and Bubblestep missed the squirrel, it would probably run somewhere in her direction! As long as she blocked the group of trees that was directly in front of it. She could do this. And then the deputy might be a little more cheerful!

@Stario
That'll work. "Sure..." He leaned onto Whisper's side, and began to stagger forward. She's being awfully nice... I wonder why...Most loners I know are pretty hostile. Interesting.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!