Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Rose
Today 07:48 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:39 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Shade.
Today 07:37 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by sol.
Today 07:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2017, 11:46 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Caracalpaw managed to calm down and stop rolling on the floor like an idiot, laughing her head off. She used her forepaws to wipe away the tears of laughter and looked back up, still feeling rather still after her giggle fest. She didn't get up thought, finding that the ground was actually quite comfortable. "Excuse me but i'll have you know that my english isn't basic! It's way more advanced than any language you'll ever know!" Caracalpaw quickly snapped. She was quickly regaining her temper after her big fit of laughter. The apprentice was going back into business. Did this tom think she was dumb? The she-cat believed she was anything but dumb! She was pretty, smart, awesome, and better than him.

The next sentence's that the tom spoke nearly left Caracalpaw at a loss for words. Nearly. "Just look at you," Caracalpaw replied, shaking her head in disappointment. "You're so dumb you don't even know what you're saying. That sentence was incorrect and you should've replaced the 'something', with a 'nothing'" the she-cat continued smartly, in a tone of voice that made her sound like a mentor correcting their apprentice's grammatical error. The apprentice would never admit it, but the tom's most recent comeback was actually pretty good. Unfortunately for him, Caracalpaw was not only pretty, but smart. Not only do I have the looks, I have the brains, Caracalpaw thought, smirking confidently to herself.

Caracalpaw rolled her eyes. "That's not possible because of the simple fact that we could never be the last two cats on the planet, I would've killed myself by the time the third last cat was dead," the apprentice replied in a matter-of-fact voice. "After that, i'd be too busy being better than you in StarClan," Caracalpaw continued, not waiting for a response from the tom. "No matter where we are and what we're doing, i'm always going to be better than you. You can't deny the truth," the she-cat said persistently, clearly feeling very confident in herself. Looking at the brindled tom, she realised just how amusing he was. Stupid, but amusing. Well, to put it more clearly, his stupidity was amusing. "Then puffy clouds have just turned into rocks," Caracalpaw said coldly, feel rather offended by him. How dare he calls me weak! The abyssinian thought, getting more annoyed by the minute. Oh how I would love to show him just how 'weak', I am, the she-cat thought bitterly. Caracalpaw took the moment that Spiralpaw went to climb the rock, to imagine punching that ugly little face of his. For that moment, the apprentice was in her own world and small smile crossed her maw as she basked in the feeling of punching his face. Even if she hadn't actually done it. Her imagination was enough for her. For now anyway.

As the tom responded, Caracalpaw herself was brought back into reality, and for a moment, she stared dumbfounded at Spiralpaw's face, trying to work out why his face was still intact. A wave of disappointment washed over her as she realised it had only been her imagination. How disappointing, Caracalpaw thought, sighing loudly. Sometimes she wished that what she dreamed and imagined could come true. She'd love to have the chance to break the ugly face of the brindled tom. "What life would that be? You don't have a life," Caracalpaw shot back smartly. Her bottom jaw dropped down ever so slightly at his next statement. "Oh please, there are so many cats who would love to be in my presence. Especially toms. I bet I probably have more toms trailing after my good looks than you have she-cats. I mean, you don't even have any good looks," Caracalpaw continued, smirking smugly. The abysinian believed this to be half true. She knew that she had good looks and the other apprentice didn't, but did toms actually like her? The apprentice was almost certain she was a likeable cat, so surely she did have some followers right? Well, she would have to worry too much about that. Caracalpaw was certain that she would be liked by more cats than Spiralpaw ever would.

The she-cat rose to her paws as Spiralpaw walked off, sick of putting up with a she-cat like her. Caracalpaw tilted her head to the side, an expression of curiosity quickly growing on her face. Should she just let him go? After all, she really didn't like his attitude, so it would be great to get rid of him. But at the same time, she had nothing else better to do, plus, he had just left a fight unfinished. Caracalpaw never left a fight unfinished, that was just a sign of cowardice. "Leaving already? Are you too much of a coward to fight me? Scared you're gonna lose to someone as awesome as me?" the abyssinian taunted, raising her voice to make sure the tom heard her. She had attracted the stares of a few other cats but quickly got them to look away by giving them a sharp glare.
The brindled tom only go so far away. He gave a delicate stretched, allowing his claws to extended as he slowly got up and shook his short pelt. He turned his head towards the she-cat, contemplating what her name was. How could he have already forgotten it? It was something...weird-like. Something peculiar, but he couldn’t grasp to what her name was. His eyes widened for a second, and took a moment to look away from her, but he heard her comment clearly. The tom muttered something inaudible to hear before he turned back around--slightly, only to look at her. ‘’I never walk away from a fight!’’ He says, proudly. ‘’But, some fights are not really worth my attention. An example? This one.’’ Honestly, she really wasn’t worth his time. At least, that’s what he wanted to think. She was confident enough to stand on her own, and in the process, bring others down. Though Spiralpaw had a high self-esteem himself, he loved to think of himself as some type of balanced aura of peacefulness. But, her?...

What was her name? Spiralpaw clenched his teeth because he did not remember it. Granted, he hardly ever remembered anyone’s names. He was always too busy planning his next move, his next adventure. Spiralpaw thought it was also rude to not remember someone’s name--whether they were acting stuck up or not. The tom liked to think of himself carrying wisdom and bringing love wherever he went. The tom lingered there for a moment, just staring at the abyssinian. His head clicked at her earlier insults. She was definitely not a cat worth remembering at this point.

‘’Perhaps, I would have a life if it revolved around you, huh?’’ He replied with much hinted sarcasm, and tainted carelessness. She sure was full of herself! And, he thought he was, but she...was the epitome of it all. This cat, though he ever truly caught onto her name, acted as if she was on a high pedestal, and everyone was around her, admiring her. As if she was some queen. Some goddess that they bowed down to. The tom gave a deep huff, displeased that she would even bother to say anything of the sort to him.

Oh please, there are so many cats who would love to be in my presence. Especially toms. I bet I probably have more toms trailing after my good looks than you have she-cats. I mean, you don't even have any good looks.

As far as he was concerned, he didn’t see any toms lining up to soak in her appearance. Another thing was that he hardly paid attention to when, or if she-cats liked him. He was aloof to the she-cats’ presence, and certainly didn’t care for them at this age. Though he did find many that were pretty and awesome to be around. Way more awesome than being in the presence of this pathetic she-cat that was across from him. ‘’I don’t see any toms begging to take your attention. And, each it’s own opinion. I think there may be a lot of she-cats who may find me good-looking. You clearly need to let Surgestorm check your eyes.’’

Yet, he was still trying to contemplate her name. He didn’t know why he cared to know, he just didn’t want to seem rude because he never paid heed to when she said anything about it. ‘’I’m getting the impression that rocks hit harder than you.’’ He scoffed, and once again turned away, swishing his tail behind him. The moors were definitely clear, small shrubs was around, but other than that...they were exposed.

No matter where we are and what we're doing, i'm always going to be better than you. You can't deny the truth.

That was something. That saying was something. The tom felt a twinge in his heart but he continued to keep a feigned look of friendliness plastered on his maw. What was the use of bickering with her? Might as well join her. Build her up, and tear her down in the process. Even knock a grain of sense in that noggin’ of hers. ‘’Better than me, eh? Last I remembered we’re all the same. No one is greater than the other, and you clearly are not exempt from this process...umm,’’ What was her name? What was her name? A panicked look crossed his features, making his eyes dance around them, hoping to remember the simplest clue of what her name was. In a state of disheveled thoughts, the tom let out a name, hoping it was correct. ‘’...Ca...Cactuspaw, right?’’ It sounded like it would fit her perfectly. She acted like a thorn from those eerie plants. He wouldn’t be surprised if that was her name. Then again...if it wasn’t, he had to embrace himself from the retorts she would be ready to give.
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:05 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Not all the time," Swiftpaw smirked, picking up speed, still side by side as they neared the tree. "and this isn't one of those times."
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"Not all the time," Swiftpaw smirked, picking up speed, still side by side as they neared the tree. "and this isn't one of those times."
"How about we make this a little more fun?" Hunterpaw glances sideways at her and smirked, staying at her side as they ran. "If you win, i'll stop hitting on you. If I win, you have to go on a date with me."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:12 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
There had been many times when Shrikecall had wished he could read minds. Who wouldn't want to? You could tell what anyone was thinking, and you could pretty much control things since you would be able to change according to their thoughts. Plus, in battle? Most cats went through what they were going to do in their heads. It was certainly be a useful skill to have. And yet, no matter how many times Shrikecall had wanted it for battle, or just to be able to maintain control, he had never wanted that more then right now. What was she thinking? Curiosity was not a common emotion with the Deputy, but at the moment? He was more curious then he had been in a long time. He was used to being able to control his own feelings, at least.
But right now? It seemed as though they had taken ahold of him, which wasn't a nice feeling at all. This was why he hadn't wanted to make friends in the first place. And yet-- he was comfortable at the same time. She seemed to bring out a more gentle side of the normally cold, unfriendly tom. "RiverClan border it is," He mewed. The Deputy didn't really purr...but he began to, just glad to be around her. To be honest, she was probably one of his best friends. So the fact that he was getting to spend another day with the brown feline honestly made him happy. And, while he was definitely contented; happy wasn't exactly a word that he'd been using to describe himself. But with Heathertail? He was happy.
Heathertail smiled, her face lighting up as another day with the WindClan deptuy seemed to set itself in motion. Like the tom that stood beside her, she was quite happy as well. On most days, before she had met the deptuty really, the brown feline was content, happy, but never excited about what the day would hold. Most of it was routine for her, almost always knowing what to expect and when. Typically, she would start out in the nursery, saying good morning to all the kits and queens, helping in anyway she could. Then, she would usually scour the territory for any prey she could find - a lot better off in greenleaf, she knew - and bring back a moral or two. And to end the day, Heathertail could be found back in the nursery, where she had made her nest despite not being a queen, to tell bedtime tales of the olden days, which to her seemed like moons and moons ago.

Now though, being with Shrikecall, each new day felt like embarking on an unknown adventure - one that always led to joy and happiness. She was excited whenever the tom was near, and felt as though she were 20 moons old once more, just barely made a warrior. She felt as though she could run the farthest, swim the deepest, and jump the highest, all because Shrikecall was her friend. No, scratch that. He was more like her best friend now. More of her time was being spent with him in the territory than in the nursery. A small pang hit her heart as she realized the kits must miss her, and made a mental note to visit them soon. Sure, she dreamed of having some of her own, but knew that since she didn't currently have a mate, the chances of that were dwindling into single digits now. "Let's go then," she purred, an actual purr coming from her, and she turned, her tail just barely brushing the tom's chest as she did so, and headed towards the entrance, a small skip in her step. (territory now?)
Old April 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM

"You're on!" Swiftpaw grinned and shot past him, tapping the tree with her tail before whipping back around, smirking as she zipped passed "But if you really want that date you better keep up!"
Old April 1st, 2017, 02:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"You're on!" Swiftpaw grinned and shot past him, tapping the tree with her tail before whipping back around, smirking as she zipped passed "But if you really want that date you better keep up!"
Hunterpaw was right behind her, raking his claws down the tree before weaving around it. He shot after her, kicking up speed until he passed her. "Trust me im getting that date!" He yowled with a grin, ears flicked back.

Forever...

Old April 1st, 2017, 03:24 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Lilly

Unfortunatly, they could not see the stary cat infront of them. Green eyes glaring daggers right through her, they could not hear her screams and pleas, they couldn't hear how much she wanted to be alive. They heard none of it, running through her starry figure and following the scent close tot he ground. Fireflare had heard of Moonpaw, he knew when her mother had died, he remembered the ceremony that was held in the clearing. He didn't know why, but there was just and urgency to get to where this apprentice was. In all of his life he hadn't felt that feeling when regarding another cat, he had only looked out for himself. Twitching nose was held to the ground while his brother continued to shout the cats name, though it was all a blurry to him, the grass becoming hazy in a dull green color that was tinted with frost. His breath was slow, he could hear his heart beat. He couldn't hear his brothers shouts, he couldn;t hear the blades of grass under his paws as he took steps. He didn't know why but he remembered his mom. The pain he felt when she had left, he blamed her for dying, even though it was uncontrollable of when a cat dies, he blamed her, hence why he was a cat known for playing with shecats hearts, using them and then cutting them off as easy at string. But all of that felt nonexistance as he remembered his mother and how sweet she was.
He could relate to the apprentice. He was almost certain at that point she probably wished death - but he refused.
His paw kept moving until they eventually made it to the apprentice, but after having blood on his claws, the gore didn't phase him anymore. He was as cold as snow when it came to this now, all because of Spire. His brother was the real one with blood on his paws, he just had to go along with it to not have him caught, he cared, but by the looks of his brother he didn't care. Spireflare turned to him,"We could barry her in the territory,there's a river if you'd prefer-" "No." "What did you just say?" Fireflare for the first time in his life, disagreed with his brother. "She's in pain, she has family. She has a life to live and she's young, she could have a better life then we had. I'm not letting it end you mousebrain. Go call for Blazingstar and Tawnypaw." his words were cold but the meaning behind him were warm. Perhaspe he felt a bond with the shecat already, even if they had never talked before. Spireflare called for the other cats, ("We found them we found them!"). Fireflare in the meantime rested himself next to the unmoving shecat. Her breath felt shallow, a chilled hue to her fur. He rested his head ontop of her. He didn't care how she looked, he was unphased as he closed his eyes and waited for the leader to arrive.

"Please live."
"...S-She's somewhere around the forested area, with an abandoned twoleg nest and a lot of t-trees- the badger lives there, though! You're going to die!" Tawnypaw wheezed, her torn ear slowly dripping blood as she shook her head, the wound stinging as she winced. "My mom wouldn't want you to die- you were her choice as a deputy, right? She thought you would do a good job, and a good leader doesn't die recklessly on his clan!" And now she's dead, and so nothing she says really matters anymore. But I'm alive, and I matter- Moonpaw matters, because even if she's dead, I care about her more than I cared about my family, who all died when I needed them the most. Moonpaw wouldn't do that! As she heard Spireflare and Fireflare's cry, however, her bright green eyes glinted with worry for her friend, and she turned away from the leader quickly, ripping through the woods. She didn't have anyone except for Moonpaw, nobody else who was relying on her- she didn't have a clan to take care of, and so she skidded to a halt in front of her friend's body, eyes wide with horror as she saw her again... No, no, no! "Please, wake up!" She sobbed, tears pooling around her eyes as Tawnypaw cried, scooping up the flower she'd lost as she ran away, the flower she was supposed to give to her friend, that she'd picked just for her. Dropping it onto her ear carefully, she glanced over towards the twin ginger toms by the apprentice as well for a second, before looking back towards Moonpaw. "Moonpaw, wake up- I love you." She'd meant it platonically, but secretly, in her head, she knew that she'd cared about her for so long, that she'd do anything for her. You are the rose to my thorns.

@Suspiciousmindz @Lilly

Last edited by Fel; April 1st, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:06 PM

"In your dreams!" Swiftpaw huffed, picking up speed until she was neck to neck with him again.
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"In your dreams!" Swiftpaw huffed, picking up speed until she was neck to neck with him again.
"If I win you owe me miss," Hunterpaw purred, glancing at her as he picked up speed, passing her once more. "And im getting that date, mark my words!"

Forever...

Old April 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM

Swiftpaw snarled in frustration. she picked up more speed, taking long strides, and was soon ahead of him.
Closed Thread