Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:30 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:28 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:27 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:24 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 02:23 PM

Old March 5th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Lonestar23 @Hexict @TehDerpyShoelace

Before they could get an answer from their sister, Lotusheart was calling their name along with their sister's name and Lochkit's, Quailkit's heard perking up and swiveling in the direction of their mother to see what it was that she was calling them for. She appeared to have something over there, but the kit couldn't exactly tell what it was.
"Come on, let's go see what mom has for us!" They purred out and gave Blossomkit a small nudge to her shoulder before bounding off towards Lotusheart, the kit's tail erect in the air to show their excitement for whatever it was that their mother was going to show them.
Getting closer, a strange smell hit the brown tabby and white kit's nose, it smelled pretty good too! Licking their lips, Quailkit got closer and peered curiously at the fish that the queen had, tilting their head a bit before looking up at Lotusheart.
"What's this mom?" Mewed Quailkit before looking back at the fish as they waited for their other two siblings to show up, knowing that she would probably explain it once the other two were here, but asking anyways because they truly did want to know what this strange thing was that their mother had.
Lotusheart gave Quailkit a welcoming purr and licked their on the head softly before drawing away and looking to see if her other two kits were coming. Of course this was cut off by Quailkit's question. Lotusheart couldn't help but let her whiskers twitch a little bit in amusement. Of course they wouldn't know what it was, unless they've seen her eating one here in the nursery. "It's a fish, my darling," she spoke, nudging it towards Quailkit first. "It's the prey we catch from the river, you'll learn how to catch one yourself soon enough!" she encouraged, hoping to spark up a little more of Quailkit's spirit. "Go on and give it a bite," she finished, giving the bluegill one last nudge before crouching down and waiting to see their reaction. Her ears swirled towards Smokeykit as she started calling for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Smokeykit gasped playfully. "You dooo!" she meowed, and jumped off into the moss bed infront of him and turned to face him. "You should totally ask her!" she meowed, and then took in a breath. "Hey mommah!" she called. The mischievous look in her eyes beamed as she gave Jasperpelt a rather 'Now you got no choice, I win' look, her and she turned to the scent of her mother again. "Mommah Jasperpelt has something to tell you!" she meowed again, and giggled.
{ @Suspiciousmindz }
Lotusheart sat upwards, giving Quailkit a quick look before turning her head to look towards Smokeykit. "One moment dear, your siblings are trying what you had," she replied, turning her attention back towards Quailkit. As much as she'd like to go see Smokeykit, Lotusheart's motherly instinct to make sure that Quailkit didn't eat too much or choke was overwhelming. She had to make sure they'd be okay eating the fish, but she also wanted to see their reaction to it.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 6th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart gave Quailkit a welcoming purr and licked their on the head softly before drawing away and looking to see if her other two kits were coming. Of course this was cut off by Quailkit's question. Lotusheart couldn't help but let her whiskers twitch a little bit in amusement. Of course they wouldn't know what it was, unless they've seen her eating one here in the nursery. "It's a fish, my darling," she spoke, nudging it towards Quailkit first. "It's the prey we catch from the river, you'll learn how to catch one yourself soon enough!" she encouraged, hoping to spark up a little more of Quailkit's spirit. "Go on and give it a bite," she finished, giving the bluegill one last nudge before crouching down and waiting to see their reaction. Her ears swirled towards Smokeykit as she started calling for her.

Lotusheart sat upwards, giving Quailkit a quick look before turning her head to look towards Smokeykit. "One moment dear, your siblings are trying what you had," she replied, turning her attention back towards Quailkit. As much as she'd like to go see Smokeykit, Lotusheart's motherly instinct to make sure that Quailkit didn't eat too much or choke was overwhelming. She had to make sure they'd be okay eating the fish, but she also wanted to see their reaction to it.
At Lotusheart's lick to their head, Quailkit seemed to brighten up considerably, even if they were fairly happy before, their still blue eyes {Though they will be yellow} seeming to fill up with a joy they always seemed to get when the kit was around family or other friendly cats, a smile of great proportions bringing that look of happiness to their face.
"A fish?" They pondered curiously, turning their attention to the bluegill before them, the kit's head tilting once more as they applied the label to the object in front of them, appearing rather tentative as it was pushed more towards them by their mother's muzzle.
"What a funny name, I hope it doesn't taste as funny as it sounds. And... And really? I get to catch this? When I'm bigger?" A look of surprise and exasperation starts to mingle with that happy look, their eyes widening as they tried imagining being big enough to land such a creature.
I wonder if they're hard to catch?
The more the kit thought about it, the more excited they became, smile turning into a wide grin as their head turned up to look at the queen, eyes practically sparkling at this point.
"I bet in just another moon I could do it! I mean, you have to show me how, but I'm sure I could do it, I'll make you proud and then.. And then I'll share it with all of you!" Now they were purring and looking back at the fish, suddenly not so tentative to take a bite.
With Lotusheart's eyes carefully watching them, the brown tabby and white kit leaned their head forward to give the piece of prey a more in-depth sniff before going to nibble at a more soft spot, careful to take small bites, still a bit nervous that they might not like the taste. Ears perking up as the new taste filled their mouth, they chewed awkwardly, since it was the first time that they've.. Actually chewed. First meal that wasn't liquid. And they absolutely loved it, a purr exploding in their chest as they eagerly went for another, slightly bigger bite before scooting back, knowing that their siblings needed to try too. Taking a long minute to chew down the other piece, they would look up at Lotusheart with wide eyes.
"Mom, that.. That was really good! Will I really be catching those when I'm older?" Quailkit asked with wide, excited eyes.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Crow

Now,his friend had not told him much about his kits. Infact,he didn't know much about his best friends family besides his mate,which he a formally met a few times. He was curious to say the least,he he wanted to learn about Russet more and more if he could. He knew about Shellkit,briefly had a conversation about her when taking to the ginger tom but from it he actually wanted them to meet. He slipped into the nursery quietly,not wanting to disturb any mothers or kits. Curious blue hues scanned the area of the nursery,trying to remember what the molly looked like to the verbal description he had received. He wondered if Russet every mentioned him to his kits,his pelt warmed at the thought.
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:41 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
@Crow

Now,his friend had not told him much about his kits. Infact,he didn't know much about his best friends family besides his mate,which he a formally met a few times. He was curious to say the least,he he wanted to learn about Russet more and more if he could. He knew about Shellkit,briefly had a conversation about her when taking to the ginger tom but from it he actually wanted them to meet. He slipped into the nursery quietly,not wanting to disturb any mothers or kits. Curious blue hues scanned the area of the nursery,trying to remember what the molly looked like to the verbal description he had received. He wondered if Russet every mentioned him to his kits,his pelt warmed at the thought.
Shellkit had been bored lately, to be honest. Russetstar's time for his adoptive daughter was seemingly decreasing, and the kitten missed having a constant parent in the nursery to help her with all the little problems she seemed to get herself into all the time. Even more than that, though, she missed Rabbitpaw, her adoptive sister and best friend, who'd become an apprentice already. Despite being only 4 moons old, Shell was already begging warriors to accompany them out of camp nearly every day. Shaking herself awake- staying in the nest was much more boring than the array of activities outside, even if she'd sampled all of them- the kitten leapt to her feet. The kit felt a sudden onslaught of dizziness- oh, she must've stood up too soon after waking up. Shellkit shook her head vigorously and blinked her eyes wide open, practically bouncing with excitement.

Spotting a relatively unfamiliar face, Shell bounded over to a tom, placing her paws on his silky soft chest and staring up into his eyes. "Hi!" said the kitten after a small pause, putting her small forepaws back onto the ground. "I'm Shellkit! Who're you?"

Last edited by Crow; March 7th, 2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:55 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Shellkit had been bored lately, to be honest. Russetstar's time for his adoptive daughter was seemingly decreasing, and the kitten missed having a constant parent in the nursery to help her with all the little problems she seemed to get herself into all the time. Even more than that, though, she missed Rabbitpaw, her adoptive sister and best friend, who'd become an apprentice already. Despite being only 4 moons old, Shell was already begging warriors to accompany them out of camp nearly every day. Shaking herself awake- staying in the nest was much more boring than the array of activities outside, even if she'd sampled all of them- the kitten leapt to her feet. The kit felt a sudden onslaught of dizziness- oh, she must've stood up too soon after waking up. Shellkit shook her head vigorously and blinked her eyes wide open, practically bouncing with excitement.

Spotting a relatively unfamiliar face, Shell bounded over to a tom, placing her paws on his silky soft chest and staring up into his eyes. "Hi!" said the kitten after a small pause, putting her small forepaws back onto the ground. "I'm Shellkit! Who're you?"
All was calm for a moment until he felt two small paws against his chest. His eyes widened at the contact and couldn't help but let out a surprised yelp-but he let out a chuckle nonetheless. He gave a small smile at her energy,he was surprised he found her so soon. "Hello there,my names Whisperblaze. I'm one of your dads friends,I don't think I've met you. Nice to meet you Shellkit!" his voice was it's usual softness;gentle. He never would raise his voice no matter what excitment,but his smile and tone of voice showed his happiness though.
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

A warrior brought in a small fluffy kit that hadn't even opened its eyes yet,"Would any she cat like to mother this little thing, I named it CloudKit." The warrior said setting the kit down,"Please keep her safe, I found her about to be crow food by a bunch of rouges, I fought them off the protect her. I'm her new father and I need a Queen willing to mother her." He mewed licking the kits tiny tan head
Old March 8th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
A warrior brought in a small fluffy kit that hadn't even opened its eyes yet,"Would any she cat like to mother this little thing, I named it CloudKit." The warrior said setting the kit down,"Please keep her safe, I found her about to be crow food by a bunch of rouges, I fought them off the protect her. I'm her new father and I need a Queen willing to mother her." He mewed licking the kits tiny tan head
Smallwhisker looked over at the warrior. Her one kit laid with her. "I can take it. I will keep her very safe. She got up and walked over to the warrior, leaving her one kit to sleep. "I promise i will treat her like she is my own." she assured him.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 9th, 2017, 07:35 PM

My Mood: Happy

bye

Last edited by RiverPaws; March 9th, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 09:40 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
All was calm for a moment until he felt two small paws against his chest. His eyes widened at the contact and couldn't help but let out a surprised yelp-but he let out a chuckle nonetheless. He gave a small smile at her energy,he was surprised he found her so soon. "Hello there,my names Whisperblaze. I'm one of your dads friends,I don't think I've met you. Nice to meet you Shellkit!" his voice was it's usual softness;gentle. He never would raise his voice no matter what excitment,but his smile and tone of voice showed his happiness though.
Shellkit grinned, a quiet but energetic purr rumbling through her chest. "Oh, Whisperblaze! Dad's talked about you before!" Reinvigorated, her smile stretched even wider, seeming to struggle against the confines of her face. She was happy to see him- honestly, she was happy to see anyone at this point. Life in the nursery seemed to be on a different clock than in the rest of camp. Two moons to Shellkit would drag on seemingly forever- although seeing as she couldn't remember back more than roughly that amount of time, it made some sense. All she wanted was to be an apprentice already, to be able to venture out of camp and play in the cool water of the streams running off from the main river. To pass the time she'd decided the best course of action would be to meet as many new cats as possible- as that was what gave her the most energy and happiness. She didn't really need more energy, to be honest, but more happiness was good for any cat, even those as naturally cheerful as Shellkit.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:50 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Shellkit grinned, a quiet but energetic purr rumbling through her chest. "Oh, Whisperblaze! Dad's talked about you before!" Reinvigorated, her smile stretched even wider, seeming to struggle against the confines of her face. She was happy to see him- honestly, she was happy to see anyone at this point. Life in the nursery seemed to be on a different clock than in the rest of camp. Two moons to Shellkit would drag on seemingly forever- although seeing as she couldn't remember back more than roughly that amount of time, it made some sense. All she wanted was to be an apprentice already, to be able to venture out of camp and play in the cool water of the streams running off from the main river. To pass the time she'd decided the best course of action would be to meet as many new cats as possible- as that was what gave her the most energy and happiness. She didn't really need more energy, to be honest, but more happiness was good for any cat, even those as naturally cheerful as Shellkit.
"Oh he has? What has he told you about me?" he chuckled. He couldn't get over the kits enthusiasm. He loved kits,ever since his three kits had died he had felt lonely;even if they were in another clan. There wasn't any words he could form the emotion into-losing a child hurt him deeply. He didn't even get to meet them. He felt like he let his past mate Tumbledrop down,that because he didn't go to Thunderclan sooner maybe they would have lived. He blames himself. So,to see the sight of a hyper-active kits lifted his apirits greatly and made him feel at home;Riverclan;where his loyalty lied. He was happy to finally meet the kit,he hadn't met any of his best friends kits and he felt bad about that since they were so close. It made him feel like he had a family.