Today 09:10 AM
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM

Old November 16th, 2021, 03:48 AM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Advertising

Hi! I would like to advertise my new story on Wattpad "Clans of the Elements: Day & Night". I have already released the allegiances and the prologue. The more people like the story, the more I will release. The link is in my signature.
PS - If you send me pelt colours and personalities and I will add a character in honour of you <3
My Characters
Icekit (ShadowClan) Emerald (Loner Kit)
Old December 6th, 2021, 05:08 AM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Not open for rp just yet!
Set in an alternate world with sand dunes, moors, haunted forests with prowling wolves and the end of the world where the sun settles to sleep. Join the four feline groups in their journey!

Open for: Admins/World builders, Moderators (PM ME FOR APPLICATIONS)

Cats are genetically correct with limited slots so far at the very start in the clans, though outsiders are unlimited.
Right now, they face a brutal cold, marching through the permafrost to find larger game as winter sets in.
Old January 14th, 2022, 03:21 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

https://flightwof.boards.net/

Flight is a Wings of Fire roleplay that I created. It's set outside of and after the events of the series and is all original characters. Cannon characters may be mentioned if they happened to be really important to the history of Pyrrhia, like Darkstalker. Darkstalker never emerged from the mountain and the War of SandWing Succession never happened. Jade Academy does not exist, though something like it may in the future.

The site is not yet completed or open for roleplay yet, but staff positions are open and those who join early may be able to reserve spots for royalty, animuses, firescales, etc.

I'm very active on this site and would really appreciate extra staff to help out with the creation of informational threads, boards, etc. Even some suggestions and critique would be welcome. I really want this site to work out because I've found it really hard to find good WoF roleplays in the past.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.

Last edited by WinterBug; January 25th, 2022 at 09:04 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Hi!
Please check out my clan, EagleClan!
Thank you!

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:50 AM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post

Flight is a Wings of Fire roleplay that I created. It's set outside of and after the events of the series and is all original characters. Cannon characters may be mentioned if they happened to be really important to the history of Pyrrhia, like Darkstalker. Darkstalker never emerged from the mountain and the War of SandWing Succession never happened. Jade Academy does not exist, though something like it may in the future.

The site is not yet completed or open for roleplay yet, but staff positions are open and those who join early may be able to reserve spots for royalty, animuses, firescales, etc.

I'm very active on this site and would really appreciate extra staff to help out with the creation of informational threads, boards, etc. Even some suggestions and critique would be welcome. I really want this site to work out because I've found it really hard to find good WoF roleplays in the past.
Flight is now open to roleplayers! Staff positions are still very much available, as are royals and rare dragons! Some informational threads are still missing or incomplete, so I'm trying to fix that asap. Even just signing up is a huge help to us, and so is feedback. Message me for more information if you want it :)

Character site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:03 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

Flight is now open to roleplayers! Staff positions are still very much available, as are royals and rare dragons! Some informational threads are still missing or incomplete, so I'm trying to fix that asap. Even just signing up is a huge help to us, and so is feedback. Message me for more information if you want it

Ooooo! I may not be able to become a staff member, due to school getting in the way, but I‘ll be sure to check it out soon.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 28th, 2022, 01:26 PM
I'm your friendly Calico.

Bump Policy: Always!
My Mood: Adorable

New Non-Warriors Roleplay, Open to the public!

Click the link to the sign up form, and ask any questions you have. Fill out the form correctly, the whole plot is there ^^

(Haven't started- well, because, hey haven't been on too start, so, help me out with that little problem :>>)

Last edited by SpottedPaww; January 28th, 2022 at 01:27 PM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 08:17 AM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Flight is now open to roleplayers! Staff positions are still very much available, as are royals and rare dragons! Some informational threads are still missing or incomplete, so I'm trying to fix that asap. Even just signing up is a huge help to us, and so is feedback. Message me for more information if you want it
i will totally be checking it out!
Old January 29th, 2022, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

looks interesting! if i find the time to ill check it out c: could become staff if y'all want, if i decide to sign up my username'd be eclipse.
Old February 14th, 2022, 10:16 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:

Almost all of the informational threads are complete and so is the structure of the site! The IceWing, MudWing, RainWing, and SkyWing queens have been chosen but there are still the SandWing, SeaWing, and NightWing queen spots open! Non-queen royal spots are open as well. Staff positions are still open. It would be doing the site a huge favor to join, even if you don't plan on being active. Everyone who joins right now gets one special character card of their choice from the jewel shop. Cards are essentially the permission to create a certain type of rare or special character, like a dragon with firescales or an animus.

Character site

Last edited by WinterBug; February 14th, 2022 at 10:17 PM.