Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM

Old May 16th, 2018, 08:32 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He followed her to the border. (wanna end it here)
end the rp?

bump after 72 hours

Old May 17th, 2018, 06:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
end the rp?
(yes)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:53 AM
he/xem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(yes)
Okay..

bump after 72 hours

Old May 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
She rolled her eyes, sighing. "Whatever."
"alright!" The cat with no name then layed on the ground. "Whats your name?"
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

@Inglewood Binks
(( ah, I'm so sorry this was late I also had to change my cat since I won't actually be using antlerfrost anymore !! ))

It was one thing to miss home, and it was another to simply wanna go back. Nestled in the crook of a knarled oak tree was a massive Shadowclan tom. His dark ginger fur like a flame amidst the fresh greens and dark oak wood. He wore a look of longing, or deep consideration and quite frankly a hint of sadness in his enchanting pale green eyes.

It hadn't been a long time since olly, (pumpkinpatch) had made shadowclan his permanent settlement after fleeing from his sickening mother in search of his siblings. Even the thought of her made his skin crawl as if their where ants on his skin. The tom cranned his neck and gave long licks to his chest fur, cleaning it of Debre and wood chips he had picked up. Forget about her. he rasped his pink tongue over his chest fur a few more times, forget her. he felt the anger broil deep inside his chest and his head snapped back up to glance through the gathering of trees that stood between him and the homestretch to his old stomping grounds. For a singular moment he could see cats on the hillside, and his heart lurched, but it was simply his brain. Your siblings aren't here. They never will be. he bit down onto his tongue and blinked his eyes shut a few times feeling the desperation to curl up by his brothers and sisters claw at his heart. His glance dropped down to his paws and he let out a long sigh his eyes trailing back down.

Disappointing. the hefty feline stood up letting his fronds of flame coloured fur fall into its natural place, than he began to walk. He passed by the white birch trees, stepped over damp puddles from the previous rainfall, let his fur brush by the greening foliage that sprung up from the spongy ground. This world was new to him, the clan, the conjoined family he was focused on protecting with his life. His new family. the tom allowed his eyes to rest for a moment as he turned a sharp corner and padded out into a light filled clearing. The grass swayed gently in the breeze and birds chirped nosiely above him in the pine trees. Taking a deep breath pumpkin swerved his way around the thick fronds of grass eyes lighting up with the sheer beauty of the place when suddenly a flash of white caught his eye. Gentle wings fluttered and in a heartbeat two butterflies fluttered in view, dancing around the air like water would skip around river stones. Astounded at his discovery the drew closer, a smile creeping onto his maw. Memories flooded through his mind like a movie film running through a caset tape, his father teaching them how to pounce, chasing moths and butterflies with siblings, discovering mouse nests buried deep in the hay of the barn loft.

For a brief moment he could almost smell the barn, it's sun warmed hay and the old wood creaking with the weight of tiny paws scampering up and down the scantlings too busy with play to notice the danger of a fall from that height. Overhwelmed with the emotion the tom popped his eyes back open now focusing on one of the butterflies with awestruck wonder, he bunched his muscles, and pounced. Forgetting all about hunting, forgetting his mother, forgetting everything important and focusing in on this butterfly with such desire. He leapt and swatted his paws propelling himself forward with his powerful hindlegs and letting his tail swish and fray behind him. ' ' c'mere you lil bugger ' ' came a gleeful mew as he leapt once again paws paddling wildly in the air trying to swat it down so he could examine its delicate wings.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 20th, 2018, 01:26 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ ah it’s fine c: ]

Amber eyes widened. He hadn’t meant to upset the cat. Curse his friendliness. “No- no, it’s fine- it’s not mine. No need to apologize - if anyone, I should be the one apologizing to you.” Windygale slowly stepped out of the brush, feeling mortified. “Ugh, what have you done now, Windygale?” he muttered to himself. He crouched down, making sure to stay a comfortable distance from the other feline. He didn’t want to further upset the cat; he hadn’t felt this bad about scaring a cat in... well, ever.

[Guess who changed his name by accident? haha oops]

After he saw who it was, he let his fur lie flat, just a little, he was still a little tense though. As the deputy responded to his previous questions his fearful expression was replaced with a soft, small smile. "G-gracious Windygale it's j-just you." he giggled, tail twitching. He hadn't had such a good scare in a while, in fact, this morning to be more precise, he broke a record. Snowflower watched as the deputy stayed low, he was confused as to what the other feline was doing, and after a few seconds of brain storming the tom concluded that he other was lying. He did, indeed wish to have the flower. The lanky warrior dropped down onto his stomach, withholding a giggle as the grass beneath tickled his stomach, and inched forward until he was a hairs way away from the blue [was it blue or red?] colored flower. The tom swiveled his head, opened his jaws slightly, and gently gripped the flower stem and plucked it from the ground. At this point the white warrior was practically beaming with joy. It wasn't that he hadn't ever successfully picked a flower before, his flower infested nest proved that, but it was just that this was his first time picking a flower for someone else. Snowflower trotted over to Windygale, tucked the flower behind the others ear, and stepped back, a big, bright smile blossomed on the gentle felines features. "If you really wanted it, y-you could've just said so. Bes-besides it suits you." he purred, eyes half idled. It was really dark outside, and he hated being out in the territory in the dark, but, at least he wasn't alone.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 20th, 2018, 06:28 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
The she-cat brushed herself off as well, now being able to scent he was definitely part of Shadowclan. Sucking up her pride, she bowed her head begrudgingly in response to his apology, trying her best not to seem like she was being bitter for stumbling over him. She stood unmoving for a moment, knowing she recognized this cat, but she couldn't quite connect the dots. Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. This was Windygale the new deputy! She cursed herself mentally for her denseness of the ranking of cats in her own clan, before giving him a second bow in respect. The small scent of fresh kill gazed her nose, and she opened her mouth once more in an attempt to find where it came from. After a few moments of breathing in the scent, she was able to track it to a small mound of dirt a few paces away from them. Oh, he must be hunting too. I should join him. It'll be a good chance for me to catch up on what all is happening in the clan right now. Mentally deciding to join him, she gave a flick of her tail towards his buried fresh kill, trying to indicate she was hunting as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ oh dang this is really late im sorry ]

The first thing Windygale noticed about the cat was that he or she - he thought it was a she - didn’t talk. She gestured a lot, but never spoke. ”You don’t need to bow, it’s fine,” he nodded. “But I appreciate it.” After a series of gestures, he half-understood what the cat was trying to tell him. “You... uh, you’re hunting? Or, no. Wait. You... want to help ME hunt?” he guessed, feeling a bit flustered. He hated that he didn’t know the warrior’s name. The Clan had so many members now, it was hard to know everyone. He awaited the she-cat’s response, just to make sure he wasn’t assuming anything. He offered a friendly smile,his fluffy tail flicking back and forth.
@Panda
@Panda

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:57 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Inglewood Binks
(( ah, I'm so sorry this was late I also had to change my cat since I won't actually be using antlerfrost anymore !! ))

It was one thing to miss home, and it was another to simply wanna go back. Nestled in the crook of a knarled oak tree was a massive Shadowclan tom. His dark ginger fur like a flame amidst the fresh greens and dark oak wood. He wore a look of longing, or deep consideration and quite frankly a hint of sadness in his enchanting pale green eyes.

It hadn't been a long time since olly, (pumpkinpatch) had made shadowclan his permanent settlement after fleeing from his sickening mother in search of his siblings. Even the thought of her made his skin crawl as if their where ants on his skin. The tom cranned his neck and gave long licks to his chest fur, cleaning it of Debre and wood chips he had picked up. Forget about her. he rasped his pink tongue over his chest fur a few more times, forget her. he felt the anger broil deep inside his chest and his head snapped back up to glance through the gathering of trees that stood between him and the homestretch to his old stomping grounds. For a singular moment he could see cats on the hillside, and his heart lurched, but it was simply his brain. Your siblings aren't here. They never will be. he bit down onto his tongue and blinked his eyes shut a few times feeling the desperation to curl up by his brothers and sisters claw at his heart. His glance dropped down to his paws and he let out a long sigh his eyes trailing back down.

Disappointing. the hefty feline stood up letting his fronds of flame coloured fur fall into its natural place, than he began to walk. He passed by the white birch trees, stepped over damp puddles from the previous rainfall, let his fur brush by the greening foliage that sprung up from the spongy ground. This world was new to him, the clan, the conjoined family he was focused on protecting with his life. His new family. the tom allowed his eyes to rest for a moment as he turned a sharp corner and padded out into a light filled clearing. The grass swayed gently in the breeze and birds chirped nosiely above him in the pine trees. Taking a deep breath pumpkin swerved his way around the thick fronds of grass eyes lighting up with the sheer beauty of the place when suddenly a flash of white caught his eye. Gentle wings fluttered and in a heartbeat two butterflies fluttered in view, dancing around the air like water would skip around river stones. Astounded at his discovery the drew closer, a smile creeping onto his maw. Memories flooded through his mind like a movie film running through a caset tape, his father teaching them how to pounce, chasing moths and butterflies with siblings, discovering mouse nests buried deep in the hay of the barn loft.

For a brief moment he could almost smell the barn, it's sun warmed hay and the old wood creaking with the weight of tiny paws scampering up and down the scantlings too busy with play to notice the danger of a fall from that height. Overhwelmed with the emotion the tom popped his eyes back open now focusing on one of the butterflies with awestruck wonder, he bunched his muscles, and pounced. Forgetting all about hunting, forgetting his mother, forgetting everything important and focusing in on this butterfly with such desire. He leapt and swatted his paws propelling himself forward with his powerful hindlegs and letting his tail swish and fray behind him. ' ' c'mere you lil bugger ' ' came a gleeful mew as he leapt once again paws paddling wildly in the air trying to swat it down so he could examine its delicate wings.

midday, mumblehen had already finished his personally-made agenda and was heading back to camp from a hunting party- of one, that is. stepping wary of young plants budding from the ground, the small tom had a drag in his expression, that of dissatisfaction. during his hunting crusade, mumblehen had set sights for a magpie that was bouncing in the grass with a little too much of an "assured" attitude. however, upon making his move, mumblehen proved to have had too much of his own assured-ness- overestimating the potential of his limitedly sized legs. the cream tom had spent half an hour bounding about the forest, floundering up trees and more in hot pursuit. the only one who had a good time was the intelligent magpie; badgering and crawing with mockery at its hunter. mumblehen, defeated, had settled for a measly shrew, which he now gingerly carried in his mouth.
mumblehen was almost to camp when his attention caught the presence of another cat around- a rather hefty body, which made a commotion in hopping about. he paused and delicately debated if he should... "investigate". in which his curiosity took over any sort of debating; so he padded around a bush or two to spot the culprit. a tom's plumy orange fur flowed and quavered to the force of his frisking for a pair of butterflies. the couple twirled about without a care for their orange pursuer, while mumblehen, in the cover of a tree trunk, enjoyed the energy from the cat. he found amusement in his spirit and vigor, watching his swift movements and the way his swishing tail stirred pine needles. analyzing was a hobby for mumblehen. not weird to him, which others may perceive, but it was like practicing his brain- all the while, observing social ques, emotions and such infatuated him. overall wallflower activity. but the tom had to flinch away if he thought the other tom's eyes came near his direction, otherwise, he may get embarrassed.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old May 21st, 2018, 10:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"You know i dont like surprises, i think the clans have had enough of those." daydream grumbled but followed luckynight anyway. it had been a good minute since they could hang out just as friends, and for them to get out of the medicine cat den period. right now they wouldnt be daydream the medicine cat, or daydream the grump, they wouldnt be healing or giving advice, theyd just be simple, old, daydream.
Luckynight strode through the now familiar territory, picking up her legs as she moved in a joyful trot. As she moved, she shot excited glances at Daydream flashing a smile each time she did. "We're almost there," she promised. "I just know you're gonna love it!" Sunlight shone between the branches of the canopy of pines overhead, dotting the forest floor with gold. Luckynight knew that Daydream didn't like being away from camp, out here in the forest, but out here in quiet, away from the bustle of camp and other cats, she could smell the scent of herbs on the medicine cats pelt mingling with the thick pine scent. It was warm, and it made her heart feel light in her chest. Her heart began to flutter as she recognized the markers hat told her she was almost to the spot. "Ok we're almost there!" the black shecat announced suddenly. She closed the distance between them and rest her tail on Daydream's back. "Now close your eyes. I'll lead you the rest of the way. You're gonna love it!"

Old May 21st, 2018, 10:49 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

A diluted tortiouseshell sat under a tree, grooming his fur as he waited for his brother. There really was no point in the grooming, after all his fur would never lay flat, it always stuck up everywhere. With a sigh, Creamdusk shifted in his spot, his eyes scanning for Ashfeather. He was beginning to worry that maybe just maybe the other cat decided he didn’t want to spend time with him.

@Fern
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^