Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blue has a question!
Last post by ollie
Today 11:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 11:02 PM
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:01 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:56 PM

Old May 22nd, 2018, 03:35 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(I'll forgive your lateness if you'll forgive mine >.<)
The she-cat gave a gentle nod, understanding his difficulty to translate her gestures. Her expression changed a to more of a timid tone when she noticed him becoming so flustered by her request. Ugh, how do I get across 'Unless you don't want to.' It's not like he can read my thoughts. She let out a quiet sigh of annoyance trying to think through her actions.
After a moments pause, she turned tail and looked back to him. She tilted her head a few times repeatedly from him to in front of her, before beginning to trot away. There, hopefully, that will get the sign across. If he doesn't want to come, he just doesn't need to follow. At this point in her life, she was rather used to all the strange, confused looks she would get when she tried to communicate, and more often than not, it was only the quick-minded that would be able to translate her 'words'. Being left out or simply ignored was a common occurrence in her would, so if he didn't follow, why would she care? The 'why should I care' mindset was one she adopted to get through most situations. That small phrase always seemed to keep her going through lonely situations, despite its conceited appearance.
_ @Aurora Australis _

[ ohhhh im really sorry i thought it was your turn x.x ]

Windygale felt his pelt grow warm as he realized maybe he had misinterpreted what the other feline had communicated to him. As he was about to open his maw, she saved him from flailing on his words by walking away. He couldn’t just let her walk away, that was definitely against what he believed in. “Wait a second,” He meowed, bounding after his clanmate. After a few leaps, he caught up with her, fluffy fur messed up. “I’ll hunt with you, if you don’t mind. I could use some company.” immediately spotting a wren on the low branch of a pine, Windygale smiled and mouthed, “this one’s mine”. He clawed his way up the tree, only losing his grip once. Luckily, he made it to the bough in one piece. The wren was oblivious to his presence; it continued to peck at the branch. Licking his maw, the deputy leapt, aiming for the bird. Unfortunately, he missed, and the wren called a shrill alarm and disappeared into the nettles of the pines. “Mouse-du-“ he didn’t finish before he heard a crack from the base of the branch. Without thinking, Windygale sprang down to the ground. It was a few fox-lengths down. Needless to say, he landed clumsily, paws splaying in all directions. He wasn’t hurt, though. The branch swayed ominously in the wind. “Okay, maybe you should’ve gotten that one.”

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:17 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
A diluted tortiouseshell sat under a tree, grooming his fur as he waited for his brother. There really was no point in the grooming, after all his fur would never lay flat, it always stuck up everywhere. With a sigh, Creamdusk shifted in his spot, his eyes scanning for Ashfeather. He was beginning to worry that maybe just maybe the other cat decided he didn’t want to spend time with him.

@Fern
(Eeeck sorry 'bout the late reply.)

Ashfeather bounded out of the trees with a friendly grin. His yellow eyes sparkled as he spotted Creamdusk under a tree. "Hello, Creamdusk!" The tom called out as he approached. The warrior hadn't seen his littermate in a while and was a bit nervous. But, they were brothers and it was good to stay on nice terms, and maybe catch up a little bit. The tom took a seat next to Creamdusk, turning to glance at him.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old May 22nd, 2018, 05:39 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ ohhhh im really sorry i thought it was your turn x.x ]

Windygale felt his pelt grow warm as he realized maybe he had misinterpreted what the other feline had communicated to him. As he was about to open his maw, she saved him from flailing on his words by walking away. He couldn’t just let her walk away, that was definitely against what he believed in. “Wait a second,” He meowed, bounding after his clanmate. After a few leaps, he caught up with her, fluffy fur messed up. “I’ll hunt with you, if you don’t mind. I could use some company.” immediately spotting a wren on the low branch of a pine, Windygale smiled and mouthed, “this one’s mine”. He clawed his way up the tree, only losing his grip once. Luckily, he made it to the bough in one piece. The wren was oblivious to his presence; it continued to peck at the branch. Licking his maw, the deputy leapt, aiming for the bird. Unfortunately, he missed, and the wren called a shrill alarm and disappeared into the nettles of the pines. “Mouse-du-“ he didn’t finish before he heard a crack from the base of the branch. Without thinking, Windygale sprang down to the ground. It was a few fox-lengths down. Needless to say, he landed clumsily, paws splaying in all directions. He wasn’t hurt, though. The branch swayed ominously in the wind. “Okay, maybe you should’ve gotten that one.”
(It's fine XD)
Silentlightning jumped a bit when he called after her, waiting once she heard it. Her fluffy tail swayed from side to side as she awaited him. She didn't bother looking back, she mostly kept her eyes watching their surroundings in search of any prey. She couldn't remember the last time she had company to hunt with her, so when he offered, she accepted happily. As the trotted alon, she couldn't spot anything, but she could smell the scent of a bird once he mentioned it. She followed his eyes, soon spotting the wren as well. She gave a slight nod, not wanting to move too much and catch the wrens attention. Once he began to claw up the tree, she sat down with her tail wrapped around her legs, all the while observing his hunting abilities. Her mouth opened in a silent mrrow from the amusement of watching him hunt. Our deputy sure is on the clumsy side, huh? Now that he had returned to the ground, she allowed her ears to flick about to listen for more prey. That bird probably scared all prey from here to camp, but I supposed there's no harm in continuing our search. Common sense told her that they wouldn't find much prey after that, but she ignored it. It was still new leaf, so there was plenty of prey, and there was always the possibility the other prey in the forest didn't hear.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:24 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Eeeck sorry 'bout the late reply.)

Ashfeather bounded out of the trees with a friendly grin. His yellow eyes sparkled as he spotted Creamdusk under a tree. "Hello, Creamdusk!" The tom called out as he approached. The warrior hadn't seen his littermate in a while and was a bit nervous. But, they were brothers and it was good to stay on nice terms, and maybe catch up a little bit. The tom took a seat next to Creamdusk, turning to glance at him.
All good~)

Creamdusk purred when he caught sight of his brother “Hey Ashfeather.” He turned to face his brother. “We haven’t really done anything together in so long.” Cream laughed softly “What have you been up to Ash?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:50 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight strode through the now familiar territory, picking up her legs as she moved in a joyful trot. As she moved, she shot excited glances at Daydream flashing a smile each time she did. "We're almost there," she promised. "I just know you're gonna love it!" Sunlight shone between the branches of the canopy of pines overhead, dotting the forest floor with gold. Luckynight knew that Daydream didn't like being away from camp, out here in the forest, but out here in quiet, away from the bustle of camp and other cats, she could smell the scent of herbs on the medicine cats pelt mingling with the thick pine scent. It was warm, and it made her heart feel light in her chest. Her heart began to flutter as she recognized the markers hat told her she was almost to the spot. "Ok we're almost there!" the black shecat announced suddenly. She closed the distance between them and rest her tail on Daydream's back. "Now close your eyes. I'll lead you the rest of the way. You're gonna love it!"
they were a bit antsy coming out here...but they eventually had to get over it. they trusted luckynight, shutting their eyes and letting her guide them. the territory was more.. tolerable with their eyes shut, big looming pines that could be mistaken as monsters at night were now pitch black by their vision, the constant creaks of leaves and rustles of grass were no longer focused on as they focused only on where luckynight was taking them. "Where are you taking me?" they mewed curiously, giving a small huff. as impatient as they sounded, they were..kind of excited. they hadnt been outside of camp in awhile.

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2018 at 03:28 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
All good~)

Creamdusk purred when he caught sight of his brother “Hey Ashfeather.” He turned to face his brother. “We haven’t really done anything together in so long.” Cream laughed softly “What have you been up to Ash?”
Ashfeather smiled and rested his puffy tail on his paws. "Yeah, it has been a long time." He chuckled, "I've been staying out of trouble mostly. And I'm thinking I'll be getting an apprentice soon." The tom settled himself a bit more and flicked an ear. His eyes flashed for a moment while he imagined being a mentor. "Anything interesting with you lately, Cream?"

Old May 22nd, 2018, 10:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
they were a bit antsy coming out here...but they eventually had to get over it. they trusted luckynight, shutting their eyes and letting her guide them. the territory was more.. tolerable with their eyes , big looming pines that could be mistaken as monsters at night were now pitch black by their vision, the constant creaks of leaves and rustles of grass were no longer focused on as they focused only on where luckynight was taking them. "Where are you taking me?" they mewed curiously, giving a small huff. as impatient as they sounded, they were..kind of excited. they hadnt been outside of camp in awhile.
“You’ll see!” The Black warrior answered, mischief in her sing-songy voice. Carefully steering Daydream around a cluster of pine cones, she saw the clearing up ahead and picked up her pace. “Almost there,” she promised. Leading the medicine cat, she stepped into the little clearing where the trees were younger, the needly branches not so thick, and a golden shaft of sunlight cut straight to the forest floor where Luckynight saw what she was after. “Ok. Open your eyes!” She took her tail off the enby’s shoulders and watched their face. In front of them a cluster of bright, yellow daffodils bathed in the glow of light, vibrant as Daydream’s golden fur. “Aren’t they so pretty? They used to grow outside of my twoleg’s nest. I never thought they’d grow this deep in the woods.” Luckynight quieted down then, eagerly watching to see what Daydream would think of the lovely flowers.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 10:58 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashfeather smiled and rested his puffy tail on his paws. "Yeah, it has been a long time." He chuckled, "I've been staying out of trouble mostly. And I'm thinking I'll be getting an apprentice soon." The tom settled himself a bit more and flicked an ear. His eyes flashed for a moment while he imagined being a mentor. "Anything interesting with you lately, Cream?"
Creams eyes lit up “Really? I think you should do it! You’ll make a good mentor.” Cream purred loudly. He was happy for his brother, he hoped that Ash really would get an apprentice like he wanted. “Nothing really, just the usual clan stuff.” He said softly, his tail tip twitching.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:17 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ my fault! agh! ]

A loud exclamation from a the scent trail she was tracking caught her attention and she swiveled her ears, beginning to pick up the pace. If Windygale was in trouble, she couldn't do much, but she was a fast runner; she could distract the attacker. Even better, the deputy might just have eaten something, and Flashpaw could try to cure him. Bad idea. It'd be better to bring him to Daydream. But what if there wasn't time? What would she use? If he had swallowed a deathberry, there was a sort of plant that would make him puke the poison by the bramble bush on the far eastern border... what was it called? Yeah. Best to leave it to your mentor. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she growled at herself mentally. He's probably not even hurt! Trudging forwards, Flashpaw found the new deputy feeling around on his head, followed by a sigh of relief. "Everything okay?" the female asked hesitantly, stepping into full view as to help soften the blow of her presence. After all, she was light-footed and fairly quiet, along with an extremely dark pelt of black and gray. Her sudden appearance could be startling.

[ hhhmm it’s short. sorry ]

Windygale almost yowled once more. He heard a voice from beside him, out of nowhere. But then, he breathed a sigh of relief. It was simply the medicine cat apprentice, Flashpaw. Once again, the new deputy felt a wave of embarrassment swamp him. Why has Goldenstar chosen him, of everyone, for deputy? All the stress, all the duties could make even the most mentally stable cat crack. Imagine being leader. Oh, maybe Windygale would talk with his leader, just to make sure he was okay. But this was now, he had to focus on the she-cat in front of him. “Yeah, I’m okay.” he offered a friendly smile, as he did to everyone.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:58 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Creams eyes lit up “Really? I think you should do it! You’ll make a good mentor.” Cream purred loudly. He was happy for his brother, he hoped that Ash really would get an apprentice like he wanted. “Nothing really, just the usual clan stuff.” He said softly, his tail tip twitching.
Ashfeather purred happily, tail swishing. It felt good to have Creamdusk be supportive of Ash wanting an apprentice soon. He flicked one of his ears at his brother as Cream spoke again. "Just the usual clan stuff? You sure?" He wondered. He picked up on his littermate's voice growing softer as he talked. Ash wondered if everything was okay with Cream.