Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:54 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:51 PM
"Moon and...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:51 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:48 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 09:43 PM

Old December 5th, 2016, 05:50 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
@JustJoye Do you want me to pm Ever?

Augustus watched the stranger dash off after giving them vague directions to their destination. ``BlazingNight... Leader... ShadowClan... Strange, hm?`` He chuckled lightly at the information he'd just learned, finding their names and terms to be ridiculous. ``Whatever, let's get going.`` He lowered his head close the to ground, scooping the dead mouse into his mouth, where he held it firmly yet carefully between his sharp canines. With a brief flick of his tail-tip, he was off. He began the walk towards the stranger's Camp, wondering why he hadn't accompanied them. Were the Clan cats that trusting of trespassers? His ears folded back with unease, and his whiskers twitched nervously. What's going on here? He questioned silently. They can't be that comfortable of strangers. He then reminded himself that they had only stumbled upon one character, and he shouldn't be as anxious as he was.

He once more began to dodge low-lying branches, and step over clumps of twigs, while the mouse's fur-less tail slapped him in the neck with every step. Augustus would've laughed at himself if he weren't so focused on reaching the Camp. What would it be like? Would it resemble the Dusk Syndicate's home? Would he like it there? Were the cats as harsh as those at home? Their way of life, is what he wondered about. He was curious about the Commander - or Leader - and the Co-Commander - would they even call the second-in-command rank that? He wondered if they had Guards and Healers, and Fighters and Hunters. Surely they had Queens and Kits. But were those what they called their ranks? Did they have similar responsibilities? Did they have even more ranks than the Syndicate? Augustus had so many questions, and he could only hope that they'd get answered during their time there.
[[yeah sorry im late replying but you should send ever a note]]

The grey tomcat's turquoise eyes blinked, watching the younger male flee into the pinewood forest. Nettles and dust sprayed behind him, clouding around Finneous's face and making him squint, watching Duckpaw's faint shape disappear and become one with the green blobs around him. It was late afternoon, the sun, which the stranger had mentioned, was low in the clouds, and the blue colors of night were beginning to show against the orange wash of sky. Finn was tired but hardly recognized it. His heart was full of hope and excitability.

They'd been told the way to the camp. Accepted, even if it was unsurely and possibly to become part of the "Clan". He was hopeful he could learn more in the Clans than in the Syndicate, and sure that he would make new friends. Still, he knew that he would bond more with Augustus and the two would become more of a pair than ever. He practically skipped his way in the direction the young tom had pointed them, leading the Oriental male through the winding path and towards the sun. Bright as it was, it seemed to ensure their prosperity with it's warm hold on their pelts.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; December 5th, 2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:01 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Whitepaw followed Kestrelberry. "Um... i found her like that..." He meowed, glancing at Wildpaw. "It sounded like she landed wrong when I heard her fall onto the ground."
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Who?Smokepaw?" He asked "He has A hint of mischief in his heart,too" Rowanflash purred.He looked at Snowdapple "How. 'Bout you?What's goin on in your side of life?" He asked
"Not much really, it's just hunting, hunting, and more hunting."
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celanawe Stormwalker View Post
He almost didn't hear the she-cat's words, his mind drawn away to a similar touch he had once received from a she-cat before. That soft touch sent a wave a warmth through him, and not even a single thought went through the tom's mind as he realized what it was...but he shooed it away as the last time he felt this kind of feeling. He pressed the memory away from surfacing, focusing upon Ivythorn. It was also in her words 'Someone to care about' that brought three cats to his mind.

One was his mother, a snow white she-cat with fur matted and wrangled that had a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Snow of the Wind wished him the best of lives before letting her Light slip away. The second cat was Vera, a mismatched eye she-cat that was gentler than any cat before. She perished saving him...pushing him from a burning barn. And now the third cat, Ivythorn. He blinked his emerald eyes at the tortoiseshell she-cat who he just met and showed concern for his well-being even with so little knowing of himself.

He had to recollect upon his path, thinking of the multitude of places of which he could take rest. "If Ivythorn wish Bane of Hunters close, then badger home, stale over hill path." His fluffy tail picked up and pointed off in the direction of which he spoke, where the crest of the moon was starting to take its rise upon the land.

The tom returned his attentions back to Ivythorn before rising to his paws. "We meet next day? This one want know Ivythorn, of clan life. This one share journey. This one catch prey for both?" He thought he would be polite at least, being so close to the clan territories it seemed. Though the clans were his reason for his journey, he could push them to the side, there was a cat alone that needed a friend, and he believes with his heart he could help Ivythorn with her own heart, with her home, if he were to use his strengths to aid her.

(Sorry for the very late response. Real life is a doozy.)
(Understandable, Welcome back :3)

"An old badgers' den? Is that safe?" she asked, legitimately concerned. "I mean, I don't want you to get hurt just because I want you close by..." she admitted. She let out a small sigh. "I don't want you to get hurt..."

She then glanced up, and pinned her ears. "It's late, I'll meet you back here at dawn?" she asked, getting up on her paws and turning to leave. She glanced back at Bane lovingly. She then realized what she was doing, then half-heartedly chuckled, then left.
Old December 6th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Wanderer

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
(Understandable, Welcome back :3)

"An old badgers' den? Is that safe?" she asked, legitimately concerned. "I mean, I don't want you to get hurt just because I want you close by..." she admitted. She let out a small sigh. "I don't want you to get hurt..."

She then glanced up, and pinned her ears. "It's late, I'll meet you back here at dawn?" she asked, getting up on her paws and turning to leave. She glanced back at Bane lovingly. She then realized what she was doing, then half-heartedly chuckled, then left.
"Badger home safe, no badger near from Bane of Hunters find." He mewed with confidence.

As she stated a time, he barely got a word in before she was leaving. He spotted her look back however and it made himself feel hot underneath his fur. Ivythorn look this one in odd way like Vera. As she disappeared into the darkness, the loner picked himself up and turned to where he had agreed to stay for the night. Keep true to word, here at dawn. Bane of Hunters stepped off to his temporary den and waited for another meeting with the she-cat who appeared in his thoughts from time to time.
Old December 6th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface ground her teeth as he squirmed and tried to regain his freedom. She wasn't expecting the moment he did to happen so quickly, before she could blink his spotted pelt was knocking her black and white one over. His muck stained body soiled her own and his weight knocked the air out of her chest. As he jumped off she sucked in a breath with a wheeze, closing her eyes against the burning in her chest. In a few seconds that pain was through though and her breathing leveled, she felt a nose carefully nudge her flank and tired green eyes met apologetic and concerned ones. "I'm fine, I'm fine." She murmured softly and began to make an effort to sit.

It wasn't difficult because she could use her good arm, the left to prop herself up. Standing came with groaning of her muscles but other than that it was easy. She glanced over her pelt, the white was stained brown, his own pelt was caked with muck. She couldn't help but let off a small smile at the situation. "My we're a mess." She said with a soft chuckle, trying to lighten the mood again. She felt bad that he had gotten stuck, he looked a little embarrassed about it. Marbledface knew that if she'd been in his situation she would have been feeling the same was and was sympathetic for him, so she was trying to play it off as no big deal.

"Want to clean up before we head back? We've got to get this off before it freeze-" The black and white molly took a step towards him to help him groom, but as she put her weight on her right paw, the leg crumpled uselessly beneath her and she thumped into the frozen ground. A small groan of pain rose from her chest upon reflex and her eyes squeezed shut. Her shoulder burned intensely. She'd momentarily forgotten that this would happen, now he would know her secret. She let off a soft groan and kept her eyes shut, her skin felt hot and prickly with embarrassment and she let her head relax against the ground.
Jaguarclaw relaxed a bit once he saw the other warrior sit up. He was glad he hadn't accidentally crushed her, although he had heard her catch her breath again. The Bengal gave her a small nudge to help her sit up then looked over both their pelts. He nodded in agreement. "Quite a mess, but we're alive," he murmured as he sniffed at the muck around his forelegs. His nose crinkled and his green hues showed his disgust. "I'll never get the scent of this off. It's revolting," he spoke, pulling his head away from his legs now and looking back at Marbledface before sneezing. As much as he didn't want to be embarrassed, he couldn't help it, although he appreciated she didn't make a fuss about it anymore.

As she continued to speak, he was beginning to rise to his paws when his ears pricked towards Marbledface. She had cut herself up and he heard the thud as she collapsed. The Bengal's hues widened as he stared at the black and white heap on the ground. "Marbledface?" he exclaimed staring at the she-cat. Jaguarclaw didn't hesitate to take a few paw steps forward and crouch down beside her. He nosed her head before he felt the heat radiating off her shoulder. Shifting a little bit, he touched his nose to her shoulder and was shocked by the amount of heat coming from it. "Is it your shoulder?" he asked quietly, giving it a small lick to test the amount of pain it was causing her.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 6th, 2016, 05:13 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
A churning feeling in his stomach was present. Bravestep hasn't returned... Ears pinned to his skull, Kestrelberry's maw was in a frown, stress and worry in his eyes. He had decided to collect herbs to get some fresh air, and to possibly find the wandering tom, hopefully with bundles of herbal medicines in his jaws and paws, collecting herbs just like he said he would. Kestrelberry had his nose deep into a flourishing growth of Horsetail, jaws clamped around thick bundles of the plant and gently ripping it from the ground. It wasn't until a large screech and a thud that his head snapped up from the patch, eyes wide with shock. "What was that?" He echoed to himself, churning feeling in his stomach growing even more. He heard another wail of distress, and he bounded toward the sound, frizzed tail in between his legs in fear. He emerged from a bit of damp brush, and he was shocked. A young apprentice was limp, unconscious on the ground, and another hovering over her, scruff clamped in his maw. "What happened?!" He echoed, running over. Kestrelberry assumed she had fell from the pine, considering the thud he heard and her placement close to a particularly tall one. No awkwardly twisted appendages were present, but he looked over to Whitepaw. "Do you know what happened?" He asked, voice firm and filled with slight fear. "Let me carry her." Despite being only 12 moons old, he slid under the molly and lifted her up onto his back with intense difficulty, ears flattened. "Haha... I'm not that strong, it seems." Kestrelberry managed to straighten himself out as much as he could, and dropped the bundle of Horsetail by the pine, mentally reminding himself to go back for it later. Sniffing the air, he looked towards the direction of the ShadowClan camp, looking over at Whitepaw. "Feel free to come with." He meowed, almost hopeful he would come. This wasn't the first time hes treated someone on his own, but it would be the first without Bravestep nearby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Wildpaw groaned in pain, her blue eyes Blinked open. She saw she was being carried by another cat. Who smell strongly of herbs, and Shadowclan. Who is this? Bravestep She didn't care now, she just hoped the pain would go away. "O-onyxFlight? I-Is that you?" She mewed. Her voice was harsh, like sand paper. The she-cat closed her eyes again, groaning louder. "D-did you see me?" She asked again. Her lower back hurt, and she didn't feel her legs.
(Poor babe )
@Ashley/Kestrel Bump~
Old December 6th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash woke,"Oh,must've dozed off..." He murmured and got up,then sniffed for prey,mouse He looked for it.Rowanflash found it looking for food around some bushes,He crept up on it and pounced he missed,and it got away "Mouse dung!" He spat

Last edited by Strobelight; December 6th, 2016 at 11:07 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:15 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celanawe Stormwalker View Post
"Badger home safe, no badger near from Bane of Hunters find." He mewed with confidence.

As she stated a time, he barely got a word in before she was leaving. He spotted her look back however and it made himself feel hot underneath his fur. Ivythorn look this one in odd way like Vera. As she disappeared into the darkness, the loner picked himself up and turned to where he had agreed to stay for the night. Keep true to word, here at dawn. Bane of Hunters stepped off to his temporary den and waited for another meeting with the she-cat who appeared in his thoughts from time to time.
When the tortoiseshell she-cat entered camp, she was met by Badgerstripe. The muscular tom glared her down as she pinned her ears in fear. She had rolled in mud on the way back to disguise her new friend's scent, so her normally bright white, orange, and slightly black fur was completely brown.

"Ivythorn, where have you been?" the gray tabby hissed. "Blazingnight was named leader while you were out 'patrolling the border' all day." He towered over the smaller she-cat, then shook his head and stepped back. "You can't keep sneaking off for hours on end, Ivythorn. Don't forget what happened to Duskflower. Starclan knows if she's still alive," he said.

Ivythorn let out a small sigh of relief. She was glad that it was the gray tabby instead of almost anyone else. At least he was sort of kind, right? "I-I'm sorry, I had noticed one of the borders hadn't been marked for a while... It took a while to mark it all by myself," she lied. She was terrible at lying, and hoped to Starclan that he didn't notice her little fumbles.

"Blazingnight won't like you staying out all day. Don't make it a habbit," Badgerstripe growled. He then glanced around, then scratched her shoulder with his long claws. "And don't think I'll ever be nice to you just because you're Duskflower's sister." He then left her there.

Ivythorn woke the next morning well before dawn, and snuck out through the dirtplace. She winced a bit as a bramble scraped against her new cuts, and licked them a bit when she got away from the camp enough. The she-cat then padded her way to the meeting spot with Bane of Hunters, feeling happy to finally have a friend again. When she got there, she waited silently.
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:43 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
No I can't! she cried in her mind, but simply said, "I can't even start looking for my family, and my mother might just be a dead kittpet. I might actually have to ask a cat who I'm related to... Wow, that would be a fun conversation, 'Hey, cat, do you know who my family is? No? Okay!' Because I'm not already an aggrivating former kittypet." Wow... That sounded like something Squirrelleap might say!
Fleetear stood up and took a couple of pawsteps towards Squirrelleap. "Your not aggrivating, just a little lost. I can help if you want, just give the mew and I'll do what I can." He tilts his head and lowers himself submissively, as he didn't want her to think that he wanted control of her predicament.