by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

The grey warrior glanced up from cleaning her pelt and looked to the leader curiously. Giving her tail one last lick, she got up and walked towards the Streamstone, glancing around to the others curiously. What was going on that a meeting needed to be called, didn't she just go on patrol a couple days ago? Shaking all these thoughts out her head, she looked back up to the leader, wondering silently what this meeting was about.

[@BILL]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 9th, 2019, 08:59 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Snowpaw was sitting on a small rock in the clearing, narrrowing his eyes at a tabby below him. His fur moved with the wind, the breeze pleasantly flowing through his pelt. He snapped his head to his right as he heard the clan leader carefully place his prey on the pile and gracefully leap up onto the streamstone. "Why mess up your fur just before a clan meeting?" he asked Dirtfur. As if on queue, Lionstar yowled the words that would summon warriors and apprentices out of their dens and into the clearing. I hope he’s choosing our new mentors. A growl escaped his throat. He better choose the right cat, I can’t deal with another mentor who won’t look at me. He flicked his tail and leapt down, sitting besides the tom whilst gazing up curiously at the leader.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 9th, 2019 at 08:59 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post
Snowpaw was sitting on a small rock in the clearing, narrrowing his eyes at a tabby below him. His fur moved with the wind, the breeze pleasantly flowing through his pelt. He snapped his head to his right as he heard the clan leader carefully place his prey on the pile and gracefully leap up onto the streamstone. "Why mess up your fur just before a clan meeting?" he asked Dirtfur. As if on queue, Lionstar yowled the words that would summon warriors and apprentices out of their dens and into the clearing. I hope he’s choosing our new mentors. A growl escaped his throat. He better choose the right cat, I can’t deal with another mentor who won’t look at me. He flicked his tail and leapt down, sitting besides the tom whilst gazing up curiously at the leader.
The brown tabby shushed the white-pelt apprentice. "Who knows, there could be a badger lurking, or some kind of cat that will attack a clan." Dirtfur has the brains to cover his scent in dirt and mud and stay hidden from danger. "How about you try it? Prey will think that it's leaf-bare already and run up trees!"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 9th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

(Frozen, Coral, Angel and Silver reporting in)

Frozenpaw was not surprised at all to hear Lionstar announce yet another Clan meeting. The new leader, in clouding when he was deputy, had always been active in RiverClan. Unlike himself. Standing up from his grooming session the large white tom made his way over to the gathering cat. Who knew what the meeting was about but he didn't mind sitting in on it.
~*~
At Lionstar's call Coralpaw made her way to the Streamstones at once. This had to be her apprentice ceremony. Who could keep her in camp alone day? She of course would make a wonderful warrior and was getting impatient about having training. Placing herself in front the prideful apprentice awaited what was next.
~*~
With a yawn Silverflame excited the warriors den. She was still getting re-use to being a warrior but was excited to be doing warrior duties again. Patrols and hunting parties were always fun for her. At Lionstars call she stoped and looked up at the meeting rock. It was still weird being a RiverClan cat but at least the Clan was thriving right? Joining the gathered cats Silverflame awaited what ever announcement would follow.
~*~
Arriving back from her patrol with Dirtfur and Chickadee something, honestly she couldn't remember his name. Never could really. She was tired and she didn't even have to take Graypaw with her after his stunt he pulled. Joining the meeting that was apparently starting Angelwing just twitched her ears. What had happened now?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 9th, 2019, 09:49 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnpaw had been behind Lionstar in arriving at the camp after their walk and deposited the water vole with the rest of the fresh-kill, hopes high that would keep up morale since leaf-bare was on their toes. As he turned to his companion, he blinked upon realizing he'd vanished and... reappeared on top of the Streamstone. He joined the growing crowd of cats below when the call resounded.

After the fiasco at the border, he imagined this was an announcement over what'd happened and what was going to be done to prevent it in the future. Fawnpaw was just glad he was up-to-date on that so he could zone out a little and listen to Lionstar's voice in the background of a daydream.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 9th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@BILL. @xeno

"Today's the day!"

Bearkit stumbled out from the nursery, darting straight for the Streamstone. "Today's the day! Today's the day!" The kit chanted as he pushed through the gathering crowd. He took his seat near the front, beaming up at Lionstar with squirming excitement. Scanning the clearing, he specifically looked for Lotusheart and Jasperpelt, hoping they'd be here for his ceremony. Surely they'd remember, right? But as more and more cats blocked his vision, Bearkit sighed in defeat and returned his gaze to the Streamstone. With his giddiness returning, he leaned over to the nearest cat and whispered. "Today's the day!"

Lionstar sure likes his meetings. What's next, another day of elder duty?

Taking a seat near the back of the meeting, Graypaw leered up at Lionstar, all hunched and tired. For once in his life, the exhaustion wasn't from exploring. It was from all those Star-forsaken chores. Bits of moss could still be seen in his fur from all the nest-building earlier that day. Yawning, he did his best to stay awake as he waited for Lionstar to make his hundred-and-somethingth announcement.

Last edited by Doom; November 9th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:00 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The brown tabby shushed the white-pelt apprentice. "Who knows, there could be a badger lurking, or some kind of cat that will attack a clan." Dirtfur has the brains to cover his scent in dirt and mud and stay hidden from danger. "How about you try it? Prey will think that it's leaf-bare already and run up trees!"
Snowpaw snorted. "What’s a badger going to do when you have claws like these? No cat ever needs to hide with clanmates nearby." He was just about to look back towards the streamstone when he heard his latest comment. He twitched his nose in disgust. "That’s horrifying! Why would I want mud crusting up at my muzzle? I can’t even begin to think about getting it o-" he cut himself off and stared at the warrior. "My pelt isn’t that obvious!" He retorted. "It’s not like it’s any easier for you in leaf bare.". Growling, Snowpaw shook his head disdainfully. I knew Riverclan cats were weird. I wish Skyclan still existed.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 9th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Pigeonpaw trudged into the clearing and made her way to the streamstone at Lionstar's summons. She wasn't sure what this meeting would be about, but she didn't think it would have anything to do with her. Unless, that is, Lionstar was going to publicly shame her and her brother for sneaking out. She had been confined to camp the past few days as punishment, and it was really starting to get to her. her tail dragged in the sand as she tottered half-heartedly into the growing crowd of clanmates, taking a seat next to a group of other apprentices. She was at least glad that her denmates hadn't given her too hard of a time about getting caught on another adventure.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Frostflight was still in quite a bad mood as he had finally made his way back from the border patrol gone rogue. Thankfully, the walk had cleared his mind a bit and just as he had been getting ready to lay down for a break, Lionstar made his way back to camp with Fawnpaw. So, he went over and made his pleasantries, reported the names of the naughty apprentices mentors and sat patiently in front of the Streamstone once the meeting was called.

----

Honeynose still wasn't thrilled about this whole clan change... she never would be, but she wasn't rude. And more importantly she was nosy. Nosy enough to put aside her distaste and settle herself. Wrapping her tail around her paws, the warrior waited for Lionstar to continue.

----

Rosenose was sulking back into camp, still nervous to find out what his punishment for that mess of a patrol would be. At least, Lionstar looked... happy. Hopefully, that meant it wouldn't be too harsh... he didn't even fight anyone! If anything, that stupid Vixensong should be the only one punished. He cast a spiteful glare over to Vixensong before making his way to the Streamstone.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:22 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post
Snowpaw snorted. "What’s a badger going to do when you have claws like these? No cat ever needs to hide with clanmates nearby." He was just about to look back towards the streamstone when he heard his latest comment. He twitched his nose in disgust. "That’s horrifying! Why would I want mud crusting up at my muzzle? I can’t even begin to think about getting it o-" he cut himself off and stared at the warrior. "My pelt isn’t that obvious!" He retorted. "It’s not like it’s any easier for you in leaf bare.". Growling, Snowpaw shook his head disdainfully. I knew Riverclan cats were weird. I wish Skyclan still existed.
As he rested his dirt covered tail-tip on the apprentice's shoulder, Dirtfur stared back at Snowpaw and gently commented, "It won't be easier for all of us, the clan, the cats," he turned his eyes at the sky as if pleading StarClan, and turned back to the white tomcat. "Sometimes leafbare can be the cruelest season ever made...." he paused while resting his body on the marshy ground.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread