Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 6 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 26
purrks: none

──────────────
At last Spring was put on a border patrol! "Yey! It's Border Patrol time!!" This could be so fun! Also, woah that's a lootttaa cats on one border patrol! What happened with riverclan that this patrol had to have extra cats? The other patrols have about a normal amount of patrols but uh... the more the merrier! So so cold though. Very cold. Does it still get colder than this? Oh no that won't be good. Springpaw was already sneezing earlier. Well hopefully she's not too sick because that won't be good either. Duskshiver said he met his riverclan friend during a border patrol so she wondered on whether or not Spring would meet any nice riverclan cats she could be friends with as well. Being friends with a bunch of cats must be fun! Okay time to look for her patrolmates!! Soooo Deerfang is the leader and then there's Mapledusk, Gooseflight, Ravenwing, Brightpaw! Yea! Fun!

She seems to be the first among her patrolmates to gather so should she wait or should she look for them??? Hmm. Decisions...been a while since her last patrol and there's more cats this time.
╰─▸ ❝ @RavenzzGlow [Deerfang] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 GooseFlight 彡★
| He/Him | 32 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
White and orange fade fur, with yellow eyes.
There's always a wild side to an innocent face. ❞

@RavenzzGlow

GooseFlight slipped out of the nursery as he heard his name called, his face filled with utter confusion. SnowBerry was kitting for StarClan's sake! But he supposed warrior duties came before his personal life... GooseFlight would accidentally bump into SpringPaw in his line of confusion. Bloody hell! He was a dad having to miss SnowBerry's kitting. He shook his head before turning to face SpringPaw with a disapproving look. He scoffed as he shifted his cold gaze and looked for the other members of the patrol. Where were Deerfang, Mapledusk, Ravenwing, and BrightPaw. He paced moving his feet up and down as he mumbled something to himself in a harsh tone. ' ' Bloody Hell! Where are these damn cats! ' ' GooseFlight yelped as he shot a warning loom to SpringPaw.

@Honey Bee @al3cc766 @MockingRabbit

Deerfang sighed. Another day, another patrol. Ze pinned zir ears back nervously, hearing how many cats were coming on the patrol. "I guess that leaves three." RiverClan border... Sedgewater? "Hey, Springpaw, right? Have you been to any borders yet? And if ya do, do you know how to mark a border?"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 28th, 2023, 06:19 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenzzGlow View Post

@Honey Bee @al3cc766 @MockingRabbit

Deerfang sighed. Another day, another patrol. Ze pinned zir ears back nervously, hearing how many cats were coming on the patrol. "I guess that leaves three." RiverClan border... Sedgewater? "Hey, Springpaw, right? Have you been to any borders yet? And if ya do, do you know how to mark a border?"

->> ravenwing [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.
@RavenzzGlow @Honey Bee @pink.ghostface (?) @MockingRabbit @Pangoligon

he almost winced out loud when he heard his name be called for patrol, it was too damn cold for his body to even just come close to acting normally.
at least it was a border patrol and not hunting..but it was rivercan border so one could only hope for the best.
he was glad they were a reenforced patrol and not just a regular sized one though, they really couldnt be careful enough with the amount of tensions right now.
well, he couldnt change his fate anymore so he made his way over to the others, stiffly trotting over from where he had sat, his leg aching but forced to cooperate anyway.

(im sorry for not replying sooner i was asleep lmao)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; December 28th, 2023 at 06:19 AM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 06:39 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

-BLAZESONG-

Blazesong padded up to her patrol. "Hi, sorry I'm late," she mewed, "Who are we missing?" @lesbianism @Starii @Katiethewolfchild

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old December 28th, 2023, 07:06 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
Windclan
He/him | 45 moons
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes and a white chest, muzzle and paws]
———————-
[Softdust - @Supersabre ] [Azaleadrizzle - @finley.exe ] [Vixenstare - @ChaosBringer. ]
———————-
Hawkfur nodded to Fallownose and stepped out to the side of the crowd, waving his tail to his patrol mates. The ShadowClan border… that would either prove to be a quiet patrol or a dangerous one. He sincerely hoped for the former.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:01 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lichenpaw-*
97/100
she/her || 11moons || no purrks
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

Just when her paws were itching to do something nice and productive, Fallownose called for patrols. She'd already had an ear perked when he started talking, hoping her name was called for one of them and was pleasantly surprised when he called her name for a hunting patrol. Annoyingly, though, she was the first of the party to show up. I mean, come on, how hard is it to be punctual? The clan needs to eat, damn it!

Whatever, they'd show up soon enough and, if they didn't, Lichenpaw would just bite their ears off! ...kidding, of course.... totally kidding. Even if it was tempting. Anyway. Whatever.

[ @endlesshax // @Fritter // @Swiftheart <3 ]
Icedapple padded up to Lichenpaw. “Looks like we’re the only ones here, huh?” Icedapple mummered.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:44 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

HogStrike
Hogstrike's ears perked at the call of his name, he was attending a hunting patrol, personally Hog Strike didn't quite mind being set on one, it would be a nice opportunity to get out. Hog Strike was determined to attend, he couldn't recall ever speaking or hearing from the three that he'd been set to go with but mostly he was more concerned with hoping the patrol would be done with swiftly. And he was hoping the patrol leader wasn't mouse brained, although he doubted someone with the name Hound Ear would be. Padding over to the members of the patrol that were there HogStrike flashed a smile. 'Not the only ones!' He'd mew as he caught Ice Dapples words.

@Swiftheart <3 @FrostyGalaxy @endlesshax

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
HogStrike
Hogstrike's ears perked at the call of his name, he was attending a hunting patrol, personally Hog Strike didn't quite mind being set on one, it would be a nice opportunity to get out. Hog Strike was determined to attend, he couldn't recall ever speaking or hearing from the three that he'd been set to go with but mostly he was more concerned with hoping the patrol would be done with swiftly. And he was hoping the patrol leader wasn't mouse brained, although he doubted someone with the name Hound Ear would be. Padding over to the members of the patrol that were there HogStrike flashed a smile. 'Not the only ones!' He'd mew as he caught Ice Dapples words.

@Swiftheart <3 @FrostyGalaxy @endlesshax
“Oh,, hey!” Icedapple purred as she turned to face Hogstrike. She smiled warmly.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:57 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
“Oh,, hey!” Icedapple purred as she turned to face Hogstrike. She smiled warmly.
Hog Strike
He hadn't really planned to have a conversation with anyone on the patrol, usually it was go to patrol go to place told do what was said go back and let the patrol leader do the rest. 'Hiya!' Was his reply at the friendliness ice dapple seemed generous to give, it almost caught him off guard.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Hog Strike
He hadn't really planned to have a conversation with anyone on the patrol, usually it was go to patrol go to place told do what was said go back and let the patrol leader do the rest. 'Hiya!' Was his reply at the friendliness ice dapple seemed generous to give, it almost caught him off guard.
Icedapple smiled. “How are you?” She asked.

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tunneler wasnt really surprised he'd been called in for a patrol given he'd begged for one for a bit but he was happily it'd finally come around. While he was generally relaxed the state of the prey pile and the silence from Fallownose had made him a bit twitchy. Still! Nothing to forgive as it'd happened eventually and the cats he'd requested had been taken into account~

In the small world of tunneling interest in the topic was well known and Crowtooth had already mobbed Nighthail in a bit to pass on some of his skills to an interested party. Quillpaw on the other paw had been curious during Cowtufts recent event. Finally Nightpaw was Crowtooths own apprentice, he'd be damned if he didnt teach her his specialty skills.

So, chuffing at the patrol when they gathered he started on his spiel. "Right so tunnels! Theyre great but can be dangerous, heres how ta not be crow-food" The tom rasped a chuckle at the psuedo joke. "Stay wit' the group. Gettin' lost is gettin' dead unless you know how ta navigate an' I bet only Nighthail here has a clue. Yer gonna be blind down there so follow scent, the sound o' my breathin', an' air currents, use yer whiskers to follow where air 's movin'. 'f the air 's fresh an' cold ya found a route out, 'f 'ts movin' an' warm an' smells like windclan 'ts us so follow that. 'f yer whiskers feel none o' that yer lost so don' move. Just sit down an' start yowlin', well find you." The tom would be keeping an eye on the group to not loose stragglers but still.... Best for them to know.

"Ya feel a rumble and dirt on yer head run, 't may be a cave 'n." That part was wheezed deadly seriously but Crowtooth didnt linger and moved on, cheerily rasping "But we're goin' somewhere safe! 'f we had more warriors I'd take yell harein' buuuuut instead we're gopher wallin'. Ill explain on the way." Honestly this was one of the more fun type of tunnel hunting, the tom reflected with a grin. Rabbit or hare flushing was dangerous at times and generally required a couple of cats on the surface, and while ground hogs were lots of food they were large even if they werent the best at fighting back. This was safe and an easy introduction, even if not as profitable.

So explanation set the tom waited for any questions and for the group to be ready to set out.

@furrensic @tallulah @ChristmasFawn

Last edited by Rani; December 28th, 2023 at 12:51 PM.