Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:17 AM
Mari's Kitties! [Find all...
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:16 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@bad company

Smokethorn currently was relaxing by the entrance to camp with his rat-like tail curled at his side and his head risen lazily. His thoughts were a jumbled mess as he struggled to figure things out. Should he visit Sunsong, or hunt for the clan? He figured the best thing to do would be to hunt, and then bring fresh-kill back for Sunsong. After all, she was expecting, and he'd best be killed before he let his mate wobble across camp simply to eat. Then again... she didn't eat much. But this time, she was eating for more than one cat, and even if she refused to eat, he'd make her. He'd remind her of their unborn kits, and he'd remind her of themselves.
[ahhh short >< ]

Leopardpaw walked around, her mind lost in thought as well. She thought of Moonpaw, how she still wasn't back, and worry coursed through her body. But she had to shake it off, to find a way to get it out of her mind, and there she saw her dad, laying next to the entrance. Smiling, she padded up to him, purring. "Hey, Dad." she meowed, and layed next to him. Leopardpaw was an oddball in her family. She was starting to tower over everyone. Her breed caused this, and so she had to treat it like nothing. She lowered her head slightly and smiled at him. "How have you and Mom been? 'Specially Mom, she's been gainin' weight." she said, not having heard that she was expecting yet another litter of kits.
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Noire

Chilleap looked back at his new apprentice, he wasn't sure how he felt about it. He didn't mind teaching other cats but he hated cats who complain, and younger cats tend to complain a lot. He looked ahead, "I am teaching you the basics of fighting today. It's going to rain soon and we don't need to be out in the territory while that happens." He said.
Shockpaw was never that interested in learning. He found other things interesting. He didn't want to be in the presence of learning, but he did like his mentor. He thought Chilleap was someone cool, so he didn't mind much when the older tom talked. ''Basics?'' Shockpaw repeated, nodding slowly. ''Okay, what am I suppose to be doing?'' He looked over his mentor once, stifling in a laugh. He was bound to see what type of trouble he wanted to get into, but decided against it. Maybe, maybe not.
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

Leopardpaw walked around, her mind lost in thought as well. She thought of Moonpaw, how she still wasn't back, and worry coursed through her body. But she had to shake it off, to find a way to get it out of her mind, and there she saw her dad, laying next to the entrance. Smiling, she padded up to him, purring. "Hey, Dad." she meowed, and layed next to him. Leopardpaw was an oddball in her family. She was starting to tower over everyone. Her breed caused this, and so she had to treat it like nothing. She lowered her head slightly and smiled at him. "How have you and Mom been? 'Specially Mom, she's been gainin' weight." she said, not having heard that she was expecting yet another litter of kits.
Smokethorn had to raise his head to look at his daughter, bringing on a bucket of surprise. He remembered when she had barely been the size of his paw, and now... Moons pass, he silently reminded himself, flashing Leopardpaw an amused grin. Of course, Sunsong and Smokethorn haven't yet announced the news. Though Sunsong was rather close to kitting, the couple were planning to gather their living kits into the nursery where they'd be introduced to their younger siblings. But Smokethorn, being the hairball he is, couldn't hold in his excitement.

``That's a good one,`` He chuckled, ``but your mother is not overeating, I assure you.`` Smokethorn had trouble getting Sunsong to eat, and she wouldn't do it on her own. No way would she eat herself to obesity, he couldn't see it happening. Though Sunsong was already larger than himself. Smokethorn was in incredibly skinny tomcat, his ribs poking through his layers of skin and fur. Not because he didn't eat much, but it was simply his build. No matter how hard he tried, he could not gain weight. And Sunsong's long hair offered her an advantage - she was poofy, and Smokethorn's fur was thin and short. His height, however, was average. ``You'll be a big sister, Leopardpaw.``
Old April 6th, 2017, 06:04 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Shockpaw was never that interested in learning. He found other things interesting. He didn't want to be in the presence of learning, but he did like his mentor. He thought Chilleap was someone cool, so he didn't mind much when the older tom talked. ''Basics?'' Shockpaw repeated, nodding slowly. ''Okay, what am I suppose to be doing?'' He looked over his mentor once, stifling in a laugh. He was bound to see what type of trouble he wanted to get into, but decided against it. Maybe, maybe not.
"The first battle move you should learn is called the Front Paw Blow." He said. "This is something very simple, all you do is bring your front paw down onto your opponent's head, with your claws sheathed. This is something even kits have done while playing, older cats may have done this to you in a gentle way when you have gotten into trouble." He emphasized the last part of the sentence. He knew Shockpaw could be a bit of a troublemaker, which he didn't mind as long as he paid attention long enough to remember the lessons. "But while battling some cat, you have to use much more force then a kit or a disciplining cat would." Chilleap lifted his front paw and brought it down, like he was hitting another cats head. As his paw hit the ground, dust flew into the air. "Why don't you practice on me?" He asked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn had to raise his head to look at his daughter, bringing on a bucket of surprise. He remembered when she had barely been the size of his paw, and now... Moons pass, he silently reminded himself, flashing Leopardpaw an amused grin. Of course, Sunsong and Smokethorn haven't yet announced the news. Though Sunsong was rather close to kitting, the couple were planning to gather their living kits into the nursery where they'd be introduced to their younger siblings. But Smokethorn, being the hairball he is, couldn't hold in his excitement.

``That's a good one,`` He chuckled, ``but your mother is not overeating, I assure you.`` Smokethorn had trouble getting Sunsong to eat, and she wouldn't do it on her own. No way would she eat herself to obesity, he couldn't see it happening. Though Sunsong was already larger than himself. Smokethorn was in incredibly skinny tomcat, his ribs poking through his layers of skin and fur. Not because he didn't eat much, but it was simply his build. No matter how hard he tried, he could not gain weight. And Sunsong's long hair offered her an advantage - she was poofy, and Smokethorn's fur was thin and short. His height, however, was average. ``You'll be a big sister, Leopardpaw.``
"Oh no not more." Leopardpaw giggled, knowing how her mother was with kits. She gave him a big smile and purred. "Congrats Dad." she meowed. She was so involved with Surgestorm she didn't realize the fact her mother was pregnant. But she was excited. She would have more mini-SunSmoke kits running around, being obnoxious as they grow up. Still, the thought of how her mother was sometimes, worried her slightly. "You been making sure she ate, right?" he asked.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"The first battle move you should learn is called the Front Paw Blow." He said. "This is something very simple, all you do is bring your front paw down onto your opponent's head, with your claws sheathed. This is something even kits have done while playing, older cats may have done this to you in a gentle way when you have gotten into trouble." He emphasized the last part of the sentence. He knew Shockpaw could be a bit of a troublemaker, which he didn't mind as long as he paid attention long enough to remember the lessons. "But while battling some cat, you have to use much more force then a kit or a disciplining cat would." Chilleap lifted his front paw and brought it down, like he was hitting another cats head. As his paw hit the ground, dust flew into the air. "Why don't you practice on me?" He asked.
Shockpaw snorted, knowing the move was easy. Obviously, he had been through all this when he was younger. Such a devious kit he was. He was surprised that he was given a mentor that would accept him and train him. The tom repeated the actions of Chilleap, bringing his paw in the air and slamming it down. ''Simple.'' He commented, before he heard his mentor once more. The tom padded closer to Chilleap, and he kept his claws retracted. ''So, I just hit you on top of your head?'' He asked, tilting his own head in light confusion.
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:33 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Shockpaw snorted, knowing the move was easy. Obviously, he had been through all this when he was younger. Such a devious kit he was. He was surprised that he was given a mentor that would accept him and train him. The tom repeated the actions of Chilleap, bringing his paw in the air and slamming it down. ''Simple.'' He commented, before he heard his mentor once more. The tom padded closer to Chilleap, and he kept his claws retracted. ''So, I just hit you on top of your head?'' He asked, tilting his own head in light confusion.
Chilleap observed his apprentice and made a short nod. He had a lot of strength in him. He smirked a bit when the apprentice commented on how simple it was, "Make sure your claws are sheathed, I have enough scars I don't need one to mark the first time I trained you." He laughed a bit. "You better hurry before I get you first." He smirked and swayed his tail mischievously.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 10:29 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"told you-or more, showed you- I can handle myself!" the ginger molly purred. "yes but I think it's time for you to go." Shinepaw sighed "i mean, there's nothing wrong, it's been great having you two meet eachother. But you did kind of interrupt and-"
"right, I get it. you two need some more private time. wink wink!"
"no Gleamkit! stop it! go!"
"oh okay. bye!" and the ginger cat padded off into the nursery.
Phantompaw stared incredulously at Gleamkit, her eyes wide. “What a worm.” she muttered under her breath, not really caring who heard, but hiding her statement as best she could anyways. Then she sneezed as Gleamkit next spoke. “I'm not— we're not—!” she yelped indignantly, too taken aback and confused to sound grumpy as she watched the molly dissapear into the nursery.
Old April 7th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw stared incredulously at Gleamkit, her eyes wide. “What a worm.” she muttered under her breath, not really caring who heard, but hiding her statement as best she could anyways. Then she sneezed as Gleamkit next spoke. “I'm not— we're not—!” she yelped indignantly, too taken aback and confused to sound grumpy as she watched the molly dissapear into the nursery.
"Fox-Dung!" ShinePaw exclaimed "I've never been so annoyed with her in my life! Also, I think she's probably into us...no that we're...or anything...she thinks we have deep dark secrets to hide from her...she never has been able to mind her own mouse-brained business!" The grey Molly hissed, kicking a stone across the clearing.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:55 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The noise from the others arriving seemed muffled and distant, and the only thing Moonpaw could see right now was her best friend. Tawnypaw. Weeping, uncontrollably, over her physically motionless body. For some unknown reason, it made her heart ache, and tears stung at the corners of her eyes. A shiver passed through her spine and she blinked, trying to suck the tears back into where they had come from. "Tawnypaw, I..." she began, but couldn't finish the sentence. Instead, she padded over and sunk down beside her friend, wrapping her body around her as best she could and resting her tail over her back. By now, she knew that her friend wouldn't be able to see her, but at least she might feel some presence. That's all the black and white apprentice really wanted to do, was to console her crying friend. She hadn't realized just how much she cared for the feline until now, and upon staring at her, thin shoulders shivering with each whimper, Moonpaw had a strong urge to reach out and lick down a stray strand of fur and tell her that everything was going to be alright.

Before she could move, she heard a conversation going on between Blazingstar, Spireflare, and Fireflare. They were going to move her back to camp. A chill swept over her as she felt a weird sensation, then turned to look at the three. They were maneuvering her body onto their shared three backs. It made her feel queasy, although she couldn't see the remnants of her face. For not the first time since arriving back here, Moonpaw didn't necessarly want to be watched over by Surgestorm, like Blazingstar had proposed. She didn't want to cause her uncle that much grief. It was pointless to try and fight any of them though since they could not see her. Wearily, she untangled herself from Tawnypaw and padded forward, ahead enough to where she could look to her left and see Blazingstorm's face. He looked pained, and she wasn't sure if it was from the physical demand of the situation, or the emotional and mental nightmare this must be putting him through as their new leader. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, feeling ashamed.

She couldn't watch her friend suffer anymore. Not carrying for once if she woke up or not, the starry furred Moonpaw ran off, sprinting across the grasslands. Tears flowed freely from both eyes now, and soon she found herself in a tiny little wild flower garden. It was so pretty here. Everything seemed perfect, and all the flowers surrounded her with a sensational smell. I want to stay here forever, she though as she padded slowly between the color scenery, sniffling a little as her tears subsided - for now. A sudden peace came over her, and she felt as though she were ready to leave. Leave and reunite with her mother in StarClan. But she remembered Birdflight's words: It's not your time, Moonpaw.

It would be hard to wake up. To go on. Moonpaw didn't want to face the whispers and stares that would accompany her when the others saw her face. She didn't want to upset Winterwisp, or cause Surgestorm or Leopardpaw any grief or trouble. She knew that by now they were most likely worried that she hadn't come back. She trembled at the though of her uncle trying to save her. What if he failed? What if she died right now? "Please let him be able to save me. I don't want him to think this is hiw fault," she murmured, turning her face skyward as she searched the gloomy sky above her. It had grow considerably darker since her and Tawnypaw had first ventured out into the territory. Now, giant storm clouds seemed to be rolling over, and a drop of rain splattered on her nose. It was as if the sky was weeping for her, and a boiling rage burned inside Moonpaw. This shouldn't have happened. "I need to at least try to warn Surgestorm and Leopardpaw," she muttered determinedly. With that, she turned tail and took off towards the medicine den, moving just as fast as her legs would take her.

@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @wolybro (I'm gonna post her once in the med den, then you guys can go ahead and pile in c: )
Closed Thread