Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by isla
Today 02:26 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:20 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:18 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2017, 12:53 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Pinewatcher stayed silent, looking away from the other cat. They twitched their ears to motion that they had heard the other, though they chose not to respond. They knew Creek was only trying to help, they knew that the other cared for them, and here they were yelling at them. They turned back at them, ¨Im sorry.¨ their voice was softer, though it was a hard thing for them to admit. They werent one to like to admit they are wrong, or that they felt remorseful. They werent going to give a huge sob story on how sorry they felt or how bad they felt, but two simple words that were enough to do. They wanted this yelling to be over, they both probably looks like some married couple yelling at eachother at the moment. They figured the more they yelled, the more they would think, and thinking for them lead to bad things. So hey, why not prevent that.
They hesitated, just barely catching the faltering note to Pinewatcher's voice. Sure, they were close to completely flipping off the handle, but the vulnerability in their body language was not something to be ignored. It felt good-- it felt real. "O-oh," they mumbled, catching themself midthought. "It's.. okay. Are you?"

baibai

Last edited by oats; May 14th, 2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Wildpaw huffed, straightening her body. She rested her head on her paws. Her blue eyes looked up at Daypaw. "So... You're the new medicine cat huh? You would think Starclan would chose some cat a bit...Older?" She had begun to hate starclan, the She-cat hatted them for letting her have nightmares and breaking her spine. Wildpaw rested her head on her paws again, clawing the moss. "Try not to move while I do my job" She couldn't move didn't they know that?! "Fun Fact, you know my spine? It's broken, can't really move much." Wildpaw was going to say something else, but cut herself off. Daypaw could give her the wrong herbs or not help her at all. Wildpaw grumbled, flicking her ears as she glared at the floor.
¨Starclan doesnt know what they are doing half the time, Im sure this isnt an exception.¨ the apprentice muttered under their breath. The picked up the repsective herb, Broom, and started to chew it. They had seen kestrel do this many times when passing the den at moment, they were sure this was no different. ¨It doesnt matter my age if Ive seen more then an elder in my life time.¨ their voice was slightly muffled from the herbs being chewed in their mouth, the herb leaving a bitter taste in their mouth. Their eyes felt heavy, all they wanted to do was sleep. But it seemed everytime they closed their eyes it was a struggle, a flash of hell itself. They made their way to the apprentices leg, touching it with a paw. ¨Do you feel anything remotely? Any pressure?¨
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:10 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
¨Starclan doesnt know what they are doing half the time, Im sure this isnt an exception.¨ the apprentice muttered under their breath. The picked up the repsective herb, Broom, and started to chew it. They had seen kestrel do this many times when passing the den at moment, they were sure this was no different. ¨It doesnt matter my age if Ive seen more then an elder in my life time.¨ their voice was slightly muffled from the herbs being chewed in their mouth, the herb leaving a bitter taste in their mouth. Their eyes felt heavy, all they wanted to do was sleep. But it seemed everytime they closed their eyes it was a struggle, a flash of hell itself. They made their way to the apprentices leg, touching it with a paw. ¨Do you feel anything remotely? Any pressure?¨
"You got one thing right." Wildpaw replied. Wildpaw turned her head slighting, narrowing her ears at Daypaw. "More than a elder...sure about that?" Wild let a playful smile appear on her muzzle. The creme cat let her glare fall, noticing that Daypaw moved to her legs. Her front paws shook slight, it always scared her when another cat tried to touch her broken spine and legs. The could claw her easily and she wouldn't even know.
"No, not really."
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post
They hesitated, just barely catching the faltering note to Pinewatcher's voice. Sure, they were close to completely flipping off the handle, but the vulnerability in their body language was not something to be ignored. It felt good-- it felt real. "O-oh," they mumbled, catching themself midthought. "It's.. okay. Are you?"
They looked down and shaked their head. It was hard, admitting youre not okay, letting someone else see that vulnerability. It was something Pine liked to protect, let no one see his vulnerability inorder for no one to see him as weak, and blame it on his blindness. ¨I dont feel okay.¨ their voice was rather quiet, though they made sure to be facing Creek so they could read their words.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:32 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"You got one thing right." Wildpaw replied. Wildpaw turned her head slighting, narrowing her ears at Daypaw. "More than a elder...sure about that?" Wild let a playful smile appear on her muzzle. The creme cat let her glare fall, noticing that Daypaw moved to her legs. Her front paws shook slight, it always scared her when another cat tried to touch her broken spine and legs. The could claw her easily and she wouldn't even know.
"No, not really."
The apprentices ears twitched at the sound of agreement. They werent used to another cat sharing their beliefs, much less disagreeing with Starclan. They felt around the cats legs, making sure there were no wounds or anything wrong with them, inspecting for any sigh of cuts or infection. There was nothing, and simply needed a reapplyance. ¨Im going to apply broom to your legs, it should help to sooth them and prevent infection spreading to them, and while you may not feel it itll sooth them and not make them so tense.¨ the apprentice spoke. But they nodded to the elder thing, ¨Youd be surprised how much Ive seen.¨ they mewed. The bent down to the apprentices legs, proceeding to lick the poultice on to her legs.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:37 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
The apprentices ears twitched at the sound of agreement. They werent used to another cat sharing their beliefs, much less disagreeing with Starclan. They felt around the cats legs, making sure there were no wounds or anything wrong with them, inspecting for any sigh of cuts or infection. There was nothing, and simply needed a reapplyance. ¨Im going to apply broom to your legs, it should help to sooth them and prevent infection spreading to them, and while you may not feel it itll sooth them and not make them so tense.¨ the apprentice spoke. But they nodded to the elder thing, ¨Youd be surprised how much Ive seen.¨ they mewed. The bent down to the apprentices legs, proceeding to lick the poultice on to her legs.
Wildpaw took a deep breath and sighed, closing her eyes as she laid her head on her paws. "A Warrior apprentice who became a Medicine cat in one night.
I wouldn't be surprised if you saw the world in a week." She mewed. "Unlike some of us who are useless if we mess up for a dumb tom..." She hissed,
relaxing as she flicked her ears. Wildpaw was trying to not live in the past,
but it was all she could do now. "I wish I could walk, jump, climb. But every good thing comes to a end I suppose."
Old May 14th, 2017, 02:04 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Wildpaw took a deep breath and sighed, closing her eyes as she laid her head on her paws. "A Warrior apprentice who became a Medicine cat in one night.
I wouldn't be surprised if you saw the world in a week." She mewed. "Unlike some of us who are useless if we mess up for a dumb tom..." She hissed,
relaxing as she flicked her ears. Wildpaw was trying to not live in the past,
but it was all she could do now. "I wish I could walk, jump, climb. But every good thing comes to a end I suppose."
Daypaw continued to lick herbs into the mollys pelt, lacing the juice between the threads of her fur. ¨Despite me being only an apprentice that doesnt mean I wont be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has seen.¨ the cat mew abruptly. They believed even though they had nightmares, even if they were a screw up, even if they hated Starclan, they would try. They would lead their own life, not one leaded by anothers dumb faith that has cursed them. They rolled their eyes at Wildpaws sob story. ¨Youll only make it worse if you live in the past, so just stop thinking about it.¨ they didnt know how to handle advice, or give it as seen. They looked at things rather from a factual view rather then using their emotions, and was terrible at dealing with love. Seeing as they could never endure it, and had no romantic drive once so ever, even when they were training to be a warrior apprentice.
Old May 14th, 2017, 03:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker just smiled and laughed "Its Okay Sis! He's always this way!" She mewerd as her tail swish back and forth excitedly
Chrysanthemumshade lashed her tail, annoyed. "It'd be nice if he wasn't that way." She sneered, avoiding the gaze of her sibling and possibly the new friend that Cloverwhisker claimed. How could she ever be friends with him? The tom was quiet annoying in her opinion. And, that was because she met him moons earlier. Had he tried getting close to her sister just because he couldn't get close to her? The grey feline rolled her eyes at this.

However, Coldhearted was not impressed. In fact, he was quite annoyed at Chrysanthemumsshade, but he chose to ignore her and focus his attention on Cloverwhisker. The pretty feline had been happy, he could see that well. He haven't talked to her in a few days, and he wondered how long their friendship would last because so far, no doubt, her siblings held something against him. Yet, this did not matter to Coldhearted. "So, Cloverwhisker, it's great to see you again! How have you been?"

All Chrysanthemumshade could do was roll her eyes.
Old May 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
(Sorry it took so long)

Wolfglare was fast asleep, his long bushy tail wrapped across his nose. Although when someone walked past his nest, the large tom was woken up. He slowly opened his ice blue eyes, first they were just slits, but then he fully opened them and sat up. Letting out a big yawn, the tom stretched out his muscles, then shook his fur out. Well, so much for my nap... Wolfglare got up and nosed his way out of the den, squinting against the sudden brightness. Oh great, it's going to be really warm today... The warrior simply loathed the warmer seasons due to his thick coat. His fur was meant to keep him warm, and that helped him in the very cold seasons, but in new-leaf and green-leaf, the tom simply could not be outside during the day. He usually had to perform clan duties at night, which he didn't mind. His black fur helped him hide in the darkness, and with no sun out, the night was a whole lot cooler than the day.
Wolfglare lay in a shadowy spot just outside of the warrior's den, lifting his paw and licking it, then drawing it over his face. The tom wasn't up for socializing right at that moment, and he hoped none of the cats in the clearing came and approached him. They might want him to go out into the sun. Wolfglare shifted a little so his back was facing the clearing. Hopefully this way, not cat would approach him. He then continued to groom himself.
{It's alright! Take your time ^^ }

"Maybe I should just stay in and avoid some work." The feline snickered, as she gazed ahead of her. Today would be an excellent day not to waste, but Chrysanthemumshade didn't seem to care either way. The grey she cat brilliant green eyes blinked around her before she decided to step back into the shaded den. It would be too hot out for her just sitting around. And though she liked to bask in the sunlight, sunning herself, the she cat also enjoyed nice shaded areas to cool herself down.

She should had stayed up. She should be making herself useful, and since she wasn't, she decided to stay out the prying eyes of Halestar. Or, her sister, Cloverwhisker who was deputy and would send out patrols. Chrysanthemumshade could not run her sister over no matter how much she wanted to. It was fun to play around with her siblings.

Chrysanthemumshade slipped into the den, sauntering around as she passed to her best. It was quite disorientated, so she began to push the pieces of moss in the right places. Just so it would be comfortable when she laid upon it. As she hopped back into it, letting out a small yawn. She delicately began grooming herself, her thoughts empty. Her ears swiveled at the sound of another cat.m, and through the darkness of the den, she could make out a thicker form. She couldn't see the entire form. It was as if they were blending in.

This made her stop her own grooming, and she stared with complete interest. Other cats had always intrigued Chrysanthemumshade for some odd reason. It was knowing that everyone was different in their own way. She then turned away her stare, staring at her willowy tail that wrapped itself around her, unknowingly.

Peering closer, Chrysanthemumshade decided to step out her nest, and slowly she padded up to him, not close enough, but close enough to make out his form. Then she saw that he was, indeed a tom, and quite a large one. Thick coated grayish black pelt. She cringed. How would he ever survive with a coat like that in this temperature? Truth be told, it was only the beginning of New-leaf, no more snow, and a lot of the rainy weather, but soon it would hotter weather. "You okay, there?" She called to him, sitting down. At first upon talking to him, and she haven't even greeted him with an hello. How rude had she been? Yet she did not care. The feline had dubbed that he had looked suspicious, like he was planning something from where she stood, but upon closer inspection, he didn't look that bad. In fact, she had to remind herself that looks could be deceiving.

Old May 14th, 2017, 05:09 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Daypaw continued to lick herbs into the mollys pelt, lacing the juice between the threads of her fur. ¨Despite me being only an apprentice that doesnt mean I wont be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has seen.¨ the cat mew abruptly. They believed even though they had nightmares, even if they were a screw up, even if they hated Starclan, they would try. They would lead their own life, not one leaded by anothers dumb faith that has cursed them. They rolled their eyes at Wildpaws sob story. ¨Youll only make it worse if you live in the past, so just stop thinking about it.¨ they didnt know how to handle advice, or give it as seen. They looked at things rather from a factual view rather then using their emotions, and was terrible at dealing with love. Seeing as they could never endure it, and had no romantic drive once so ever, even when they were training to be a warrior apprentice.
Moving slightly, Wildpaw shut her muzzle. This idiot didn't know anything she was going through. Yet, there was a slightly odd feeling she hadn't felt in a while. Not love, but something smaller. Happiness?
The amount of changes she had been going through made her head spin.