Today 03:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2021, 10:53 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
At least there seemed to be one more patrol checking in. The Thunderclan border patrol, arguably the most important one. Although what their faces....less than good. None of them really seemed eager to speak up, so she took a quick step towards them before inquiring So....what's up? From your faces I'm guessing something went wrong, but what was it? They didn't seem injured, so an attack was unlikely to be the cause. But there were other issues, perhaps someone else had died? She didn't know. That was why they had reports, to tell her this stuff. @Singing Jay @AppleCat4 @Sklee

Lilyfrost swallowed a tried to keep her legs and voice from shaking
We... We found... she stopped, struggling to get the words out.
Deep breaths... in and out she thought to her self and calmed
down a little. We found Shadowfire's body by the border she
blurred out in one breath and took a care full step to the side to let
Splashleap see the dead warrior. We where marking the border when
we smelled something odd, we followed it and...
she mewed, a little
more slowly ...in the mud... The last words came out in a
mumbling whisper, her eyes focused on Shadowfire...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 16th, 2021, 05:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Trotting into the center of the clearing, fur not actually that ruffled, Splashleap looked around. Patrols were probably in order, and she had more cats to choose from now that most were healed. Stormtalon still seemed to be nursing his wounds, but aside from that notable absence(and he was notable) most cats were available for duty. Which was good, she had plans to send out more patrols than last time. After all, last time the Windclan border had been neglected. That could pass briefly, but not repeatedly.

First, the Thunderclan border. The most important, if you asked probably anyone. The counter attack would come, and after the nasty surprise found after the battle it was important to keep a firm handle there. Which was why she was sending two warriors and an older apprentice. They should be able to keep things under control. Hawkwhisker, I’d like you to take Sootfang and Firepaw to the Thunderclan border. Don’t make trouble, but be on your guard. Cats have been dying there. A bit morbid, yes. Necessary, she thought so. They needed to be wary, that was all! (Optional prompt:A thread of Riverclan scent leads onto Thunderclan territory @Lavender’fur @Sky13 @shaded shadow )

Snowstripe, take Ryebelly and Bogpaw to the Shadowclan border. The last patrol was a bit concerned, so be careful. They hadn’t SAID anything, but there had definitely been an irritated nervousness around them when they returned. Lizardsfrost, Looncry and Lightpaw, you’re heading to the Windclan border. Nothing special there, they were unlikely to find any resistance to a routine border marking. (Optional prompt:Someone gets stuck in the mud @Silverfur & Co. @Jackpot @vcrdant Optional prompt:Part of the cliff appears to have crumbled away @Shade. @Jay. @im a cat )

Now, hunting patrols. The last group hadn’t come in aside from hers, so hopefully they would come through this time. Pikefluff and Blizzardwind, I’d like you two to hunt at Cattail pond. Petalfuzz and Batpaw, you’re heading to Lionsbeach to hunt. Splashleap mewed, before thinking for a moment. She needed one more patrol, who should she send? Looking around, she called out the cats that caught her eye automatically. (Optional prompt:Something has drowned, and is stinking up the water @WarriorzFan @poppy. Optional prompt:Seagulls. Sky rats. @Angelique @WINGSOFFIRE )

Blizzardsky, take Beechstorm and Vinepaw hunting in the territory. It was all Splashleap could do to stifle a gasp. Had…..had she really just said that? Of COURSE Vinepaw and Blizzardsky would be near each other, this patrol was going to be a disaster! After debating whether to call them back for a moment she turned, bidding Beechstorm a silent good luck as she fled. (Optional prompt:Blizzardsky and Vinepaw. @Zesty Mango @beechstorm @Rippleshade )

Last edited by gs29513; August 16th, 2021 at 05:14 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 05:17 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Trotting into the center of the clearing, fur not actually that ruffled, Splashleap looked around. Patrols were probably in order, and she had more cats to choose from now that most were healed. Stormtalon still seemed to be nursing his wounds, but aside from that notable absence(and he was notable) most cats were available for duty. Which was good, she had plans to send out more patrols than last time. After all, last time the Windclan border had been neglected. That could pass briefly, but not repeatedly.

First, the Thunderclan border. The most important, if you asked probably anyone. The counter attack would come, and after the nasty surprise found after the battle it was important to keep a firm handle there. Which was why she was sending two warriors and an older apprentice. They should be able to keep things under control. Hawkwhisker, I’d like you to take Sootfang and Firepaw to the Thunderclan border. Don’t make trouble, but be on your guard. Cats have been dying there. A bit morbid, yes. Necessary, she thought so. They needed to be wary, that was all! (Optional prompt:A thread of Riverclan scent leads onto Thunderclan territory @Lavender’fur @Sky13 @shaded shadow )

Snowstripe, take Ryebelly and Bogpaw to the Shadowclan border. The last patrol was a bit concerned, so be careful. They hadn’t SAID anything, but there had definitely been an irritated nervousness around them when they returned. Lizardsfrost, Looncry and Lightpaw, you’re heading to the Windclan border. Nothing special there, they were unlikely to find any resistance to a routine border marking. (Optional prompt:Someone gets stuck in the mud @Silverfur & Co. @Jackpot @vcrdant Optional prompt:Part of the cliff appears to have crumbled away @Shade. @Jay. @im a cat )

Now, hunting patrols. The last group hadn’t come in aside from hers, so hopefully they would come through this time. Pikefluff and Blizzardwind, I’d like you two to hunt at Cattail pond. Petalfuzz and Batpaw, you’re heading to Lionsbeach to hunt. Splashleap mewed, before thinking for a moment. She needed one more patrol, who should she send? Looking around, she called out the cats that caught her eye automatically. (Optional prompt:Something has drowned, and is stinking up the water @WarriorzFan @poppy. Optional prompt:Seagulls. Sky rats. @Angelique @WINGSOFFIRE )

Blizzardsky, take Beechstorm and Vinepaw hunting in the territory. It was all Splashleap could do to stifle a gasp. Had…..had she really just said that? Of COURSE Vinepaw and Blizzardsky would be near each other, this patrol was going to be a disaster! After debating whether to call them back for a moment she turned, bidding Beechstorm a silent good luck as she fled. (Optional prompt:Blizzardsky and Vinepaw. @Zesty Mango @beechstorm @Rippleshade )
"No problem splash! Blizz? Where are you?" (Am I patrol leader?)

@poppy.
Old August 16th, 2021, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe went looking for Ryebelly and Bogpaw

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Batpaw shook her pelt, then looking at Splashleap. She smiled and nodded. She turned around and started to look around for Petalfuzz. "Petalfuzz?" She called, looking for her Patrol Partner.
@Angelique
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:24 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

( @Lavender'fur @shaded shadow )
Firepaw looked for the 2 warriors
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 16th, 2021, 07:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @WarriorzFan ]
[I don't think there is a leader, because there's only two cats, but I'm okay with Pike taking the lead. Blizz won't be though, just so you know haha]

Oh, crap.

He didn't want to do this at all. But Blizzardwind wasn't LAZY, so he dragged himself to a standing position and stalked over to Pikefluff. Pikefluff. What a stupid name.

It was obvious he was in a wretched mood, so Pike was in for a "joyful" outing.

"Blizz, where are you?"

Muttering curses, he padded over to the younger warrior, glowering resentfully. "I'm right here, stop yowling." He wasn't even going to start on that awful nickname. This. Was. Going. To. Suck.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe went looking for Ryebelly and Bogpaw

At the sound of his name,
Ryebelly lifted his head and rose to his paws. He padded over to
Snowstripe, politely nodding as a greeting. Absentmindedly digging
his claws into the soil, he glanced around the clearing, attempting to
locate Bogpaw.

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:38 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
[ @WarriorzFan ]
[I don't think there is a leader, because there's only two cats, but I'm okay with Pike taking the lead. Blizz won't be though, just so you know haha]

Oh, crap.

He didn't want to do this at all. But Blizzardwind wasn't LAZY, so he dragged himself to a standing position and stalked over to Pikefluff. Pikefluff. What a stupid name.

It was obvious he was in a wretched mood, so Pike was in for a "joyful" outing.

"Blizz, where are you?"

Muttering curses, he padded over to the younger warrior, glowering resentfully. "I'm right here, stop yowling." He wasn't even going to start on that awful nickname. This. Was. Going. To. Suck.
"Ok Blizz! We need to go to Cattail Pond. Now, I know you're a jerk, but try to be civil."
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @WarriorzFan ]
[Next post of yours can be at Cattail Pond ^^]

Was this cat trying to lose his ears? Blizzardwind wanted to claw him so bad...

The retort escaped before he could filter it. "And I know you're stupid and immature, but how about you try to be competent, at least." Shooting the young cat an ice cold glare, he stalked towards the camp exit.

Why did some cats want to try to get themselves disembowled?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread