Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 08:23 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post

He yowled in pain as he was knocked to the ground, Burnetsnap's larger size easily bringing him down. Songthorn could barely see anything through the beating red behind his eyes, and he was already losing a lot of blood. Did Burnetsnap... did Burnetsnap want to kill him? The pure bloodlust in his best friend's eyes was almost too hard to look at. He swallowed thickly, closing his eye and awaiting another blow, umable to get back up.
"Burnet, please..."
Every growling breath had Burnetsnap's consciousness growing more and more distant. Faintly, he thought back to the last time he had bloodied his paw-- when he had almost killed that RiverClan warrior that had swooped in front of an apprentice. This time, nothing would get in his way.

He stood over Songthorn's body, digging his claws into the ground. His own throbbing cuts meant nothing to him-- the only thing that spurred any emotion in him was seeing the blood run down his best friend's face. Songthorn's plea was lost on deaf ears. Something of.. a smile? twitched onto Burnetsnap's maw, though with his bared teeth and drool, it didn't look quite so happy. He could take his time-- it wasn't like he was getting up any time soon.

Icestar's yowl was the only thing that snapped him out of his daze. Blinking once, twice, he looked between his leader and Songthorn. Blinked again. Wait. He said my name. So, the tabby recognized him.

Then Burnetsnap really looked at Songthorn, saw the blood on his face, the blood on both of them.. and his smile vanished. He rubbed a paw on his face, smearing blood across his muzzle, but he didn't even notice. "I. I, uh.." If he left now, their friendship might be irreversibly damaged. Should he..?

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 15th, 2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow heard Icestar and sighed, finally glad the damned raid was over. He shoved Bravedawn away from his body and batted at her muzzle powerfully, considering it a parting gift. "Go ahead, run off to your little camp."
@Slushie

--
A heaving sigh came out of Berrybreeze as Icestar ended the raid. "Thank Starclan it's over." He turned to Quailpaw with a smile, hoping she too would be relieved that the raid was over and she wouldn't have to fight. Lucky him, not having to stress over an injured apprentice. "Sure glad they're leaving, eh?"
@Fae

--
Magnoliapetal groaned in relief. Finally, Icestar called off the rain and she can go home. She didn;t have to mess up her fur and they still showed Thunderclan they were not to be messed with. With a swish of her tail and a small hmm! the she-cat smirked and trotted over the the clan exit. "Good riddance, foxdung!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; April 15th, 2020 at 08:27 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Hearing the call to head back, Flintfreckle pushed himself away from his opponent and left the camp at brisk limp, a claw torn from his paw the only reason he was acting like he was injured. A few scratches here and there with a tuft of fur missing on his side and a torn claw, Flintfreckle was lucky none of the scratches were deep and would heal quickly (hopefully). With one final defensive growl at the ThunderClanners in the camp's clearing, Flintfreckle turned and headed back to camp, worried about Sagedust and his unborn kits.
~~~
Rabbithop heard the call, and with one last swipe at the ThunderClan she-cat's face, leapt away with a growl. His tail drooped suddenly at all the blood shed around the camp and he shook his pelt, ignoring the stinging pain on his neck, underbelly, and flank. "Good fight." He muttered gravely to the she-cat before turning away and limping quickly to the edge of the camp, head down, tail drooping. He was not proud of what he had done here. In fact, he just wanted to be treated and pretend like this never happened. Rabbithop found no honor in fighting for such a lame reason, and though he was loyal to his leader, he didn't see the point in this. Following after the others, Rabbithop turned away and disappeared in the forest towards his clan's territory.
@hxneysuckle
~~~
Owlstorm heard Icestar's yowl of retreat and watched as Shadowclan cats tore themselves from fighting his clanmates and tore off - or in some cases limped off- to where they came from. Serves them right! He thought with a furious lash of his tail, caught between anger and triumph. He could tell ShadowClan and ThunderClan's relationship wouldn't be the same in the coming Gatherings, but, truthfully, hoped sometime they would regain each other's trust and maybe even alliance once more. Until then, Owlstorm's focus was on his friend. "C'mon Fogwhisper, let me help you to the medicine den." He whispered, turning to his friend and offering to guide her with his tail.
@TeamRiverRipple

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Fogwhisper leaned into Owlstorm, grateful for his support. That Shadowclan cat, however, had said some... strange things. "Thank you," She whispered, her gaze locked onto the tom beside her.

@Ombre Party

Cloverwish ran alongside her clanmates, feeling pain rip at her belly. I'll have to see Irisflame about this..

Magpiepaw dashed alongside Lichenpaw, grinning broadly. "We showed those Thunderclan cats! We're the best!"

@Zesty Mango

Frostpaw ran around the destroyed camp, looking for her clanmates. "Clawpaw? Lionwhisker?! Are you guys okay?" She could see injured cat everywhere, and felt worry claw at her throat. "How is Lionwhisker going to heal them all?!"

@SilentLamb @Bravekit

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 15th, 2020 at 08:37 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falcondive shouldered Birdchatter and Cloudburst away, hissing at the two ThunderClan cats before he followed Icestar out. He was fortunate he did not have many injuries from this battle, but the ones he did have had a nasty sting to them.

And, for whatever reason he could not get the sight of that tom's innards out of his mind...

--

Foxpudge feebly hissed at Pinepath, swiping at her again to ward her off. He still couldn't do much beyond that, and he was grateful for the other ShadowClan tom's assistance. Foxpudge didn't know many of his Clan-mates, but.. this was better than being coyote chow.

[ @Fuzzy, @Rainquail ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:42 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The mid-aged apprentice sigh a relief as ShadowClan left. Hearing Frostpaw she limped over. "Calm down. He will. Not all of the cats have terrible injures. Now, lefts set up an area outside of the medicine den and start taking small injury patients." She turned around and headed towards the med den, laying the tip of her tail on Frostpaw's nose. "And Lionwhisker should be fine. Remember he was a warrior before becoming the medicine cat."
@TeamRiverRipple @Bravekit @SilentLamb
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 15th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
@SilentLamb @TeamRiverRipple
(Open for any TC cats that are hurt! Badly hurt cats can come here and then be transferred over to Lionwhisker! Btw Dusky is at the med den!)

After making sure the herbs were in order, she yowled across the clearing from the enterance of the medicine den. "Anyone hurt come to me!" Standing tall, she looked out across the clearing. Icestar was an idiot, coming for a worthless battle just to prove her strength? There was no honor in this. They were just attacking for the sake of it. She held her leg up, still bound to the rushes and cobwebs as it healed.

@Ombre Party
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fogwhisper leaned into Owlstorm, grateful for his support. That Shadowclan cat, however, had said some... strange things. "Thank you," She whispered, her gaze locked onto the tom beside her.

@Ombre Party

(Hope this is okay still)

Owlstorm just grunted and led the she-cat over to the apprentice. Though ThunderClan had no true medicine cat apprentice, it seemed quite a few cats remained to help. "Your helping cats right?" He demanded, worry making his mew seem anrgier than it was. "Help Fogwhisper. Her-her... Her eyes... she might be blind." He muttered desperately, hoping the apprentice was still helping.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2020, 08:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @pathos ]

Songthorn had been expecting the final blow, but it never came. He blinked open his uninjured eye to see Burnetsnap had frozen, staring down at him. The blood on his friend's face was horrific. Had they really done this to each other? He didn't want to believe it. Songthorn felt a searing pain in his chest, though he knew nothing had been injured internally. It was an emotional pain.
Clenching his jaw, he muttered, "Just go."

Eaglespark sat down without a reaction to his final scratch toward her, blinking expressionlessly. The raid was over, she could stop fighting. Blood coated her pelt although she did not mind. She would simply turn to look toward Duskstar, waiting for her to speak.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Frostpaw glanced one last time around the clearing, before sighing and preparing to treat a long line of cats to the best of her abilities. "Alright."
(Any cat with minor injuries, come see Frostpaw!) @Wings

Fogwhisper leaned into Owlstorm, eyes shut tight. That she-cat really did a number on me.. @Ombre Party
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:47 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Limping quickly away from Frostpaw she came to Owlstorm and Fogwhisper. "Have her get on your back. It will be faster to get to the medicine cat den. I can't help with her eyes but, Lionwhisker might be able to." Limping away, not waiting for the two she called into the den for Lionwhisker. "Lionwhisker! Fogwhisper's eyes got clawed! She is coming to you now!" She looked back, then grabbing some cobwebs to set up a station outside of the den for cats with small wounds.
@SilentLamb @ teamriverripple @Ombre Party
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread