Today 10:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2019, 04:05 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
That would be nice.” Minnowpaw meowed responding to his question. He looked down and saw a bit of blood. Oh no. Minnowpaw looked to Shiverpetal “I know your new. I’m happy to gather herbs if you ever need anything.” He new that with leaf bare herbs were rare and he wanted to help if he could.

[My god writers block makes me want to die.]
"Sure, sure, got ya covered," Shiverpetal responded, then paused to bite down a low snicker at the accidental joke. Considering cobwebs were about the extend of his knowledge, he was glad this hadn't required more serious treatment- the higher powers, or fate, ought to have mercy on him when that day inevitably came. After ensuring the small wound was thoroughly coated in cobwebs, he surveyed it with a critical eye, adjusting the arrangement slightly to make it less obtrusive. It wasn't a matter of skill, it was purely for aesthetic reasons. Made it look nicer. Less like Cobwebpaw, more like Minnowpaw again. "Thanks," he gave a grateful blink, "that's quite the offer. Might have to take you up on that, maybe when the snow starts clearing out, huh?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 5th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

"Sure, sure, got ya covered," Shiverpetal responded, then paused to bite down a low snicker at the accidental joke. Considering cobwebs were about the extend of his knowledge, he was glad this hadn't required more serious treatment- the higher powers, or fate, ought to have mercy on him when that day inevitably came. After ensuring the small wound was thoroughly coated in cobwebs, he surveyed it with a critical eye, adjusting the arrangement slightly to make it less obtrusive. It wasn't a matter of skill, it was purely for aesthetic reasons. Made it look nicer. Less like Cobwebpaw, more like Minnowpaw again. "Thanks," he gave a grateful blink, "that's quite the offer. Might have to take you up on that, maybe when the snow starts clearing out, huh?"
Alright.” Minnowpaw meowed with a laugh. “Just holler if you ever need anything.” He meowed slowly trotting out of the den. That cat is amazing. Probably the most down to earth cat I’ve ever seenI wish you luck when your first laboring cat comes.” He meowed and with one last nod Minnowpaw walked out out of the den his paw healed but he figured he’d stay in camp just until he would take off the cobweb and train agian.

[Great Roleplay! Seriously though If Shiver ever needs anything you know where to find me xb]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:33 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Alright.” Minnowpaw meowed with a laugh. “Just holler if you ever need anything.” He meowed slowly trotting out of the den. That cat is amazing. Probably the most down to earth cat I’ve ever seenI wish you luck when your first laboring cat comes.” He meowed and with one last nod Minnowpaw walked out out of the den his paw healed but he figured he’d stay in camp just until he would take off the cobweb and train agian.

[Great Roleplay! Seriously though If Shiver ever needs anything you know where to find me xb]
"Mm-hmm," Shiverpetal gave a hum and a nod, noting Minnowpaw as a potential source of help when the time came. It wouldn't be long until herb gathering was necessary, but first he supposed a visit to the other medicine cats was in order considering he didn't know what to collect. "Thanks. Bet that'll be a doozy." Returning the nod, he watched as Minnowpaw exited the den and reflected on the interaction with mild satisfaction. If he had been human, perhaps this would've been the time he shot Minnowpaw finger-guns and an amiable "zoop" in words of departure.

[Sure thing!! <3]

Old February 7th, 2019, 01:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Ouch!

Firehawk hadn't been expecting to pick up a thorn in camp, but it seemed it was his unlucky day when one embedded itself into his paw as he passed the medicine cat den.

At least he was close to the den, and he slipped inside while keeping his paw off the ground. It was odd, going inside the den without Heatherfur around. Firehawk rarely visited the medicine cat den-- he hadn't needed to throughout most of his time in the Clan, and it felt surreal to him that the den had passed through so many paws.

"Shiverpetal?" he called his name out gently. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I seemed to have stepped on a thorn outside the den. I was wondering if you could pull it out?"

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:50 AM
the stars are aligned

It'd felt like Minnowpaw had barely left when another cat approached, this one also familiar and a friend of his former mentor's: Firehawk. Big fluff daddy type, very calming in his demeanor and the merging colors of his brown-orange-white pelt - Shiverpetal liked that.

"A thorn?" he repeated, squinting in thought. "It's coincidental, Minnowpaw was just in here with one of those. Guess there's a new epidemic rivaling that of the cough. Let's see the bad boy."

It was evident which leg it was considering it was held at an awkward angle, and it didn't take long to determine the source of Firehawk's discomfort - definitely a thorn, but... a thorn he was already acquainted with. "What a little trouble maker, this one," he meowed before plucking it with minimal fanfare, spitting it into a corner. "I'll keep that sucker in solitary. Hey, you want a cobweb or something for that?" he asked, dipping his head toward the small puncture.

@BILL.

Last edited by Fawn; February 7th, 2019 at 01:51 AM.
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The pressure in his pad relieved by the removal of the thorn, and Firehawk lapped at his injured paw to reduce the bleeding. "No, thank you," he said. "It should be fine now. I appreciate it, Shiverpetal."

There was no reason to waste cobwebs or herbs on such a small injury, and Firehawk gave Shiverpetal a nod. "Congratulations on your new name, by the way. I'm sure Thistlestep is proud of you." And concerned, given Shiverpetal was unable to complete his warrior training with his... episodes. But Firehawk was certain Shiverpetal had more important things to busy himself with instead of idle chatting, and he headed for the exit of the den. "I'll see you around!"

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:56 AM
the stars are aligned

"Alrighty, whatever you say but let me know if you change your mind," Shiverpetal replied idly and tucked away the cobweb that he had prepared in case Firehawk wanted the makeshift bandage, but it could wait to be used another day. "Glad you're feeling better."

Ears tilted back in earnest, he grinned lopsidedly at the sentiment and gave a couple quick words of appreciation. "Hope so," he said in regards to his former mentor, "since that'd be a shame if he wasn't." Not much to be done about it, however; he wasn't going to let it get to him, as that was an issue to be addressed later ... or never.

When Firehawk appeared to be exiting the den now that his treatment had concluded, Shiverpetal's tail flicked in a friendly goodbye as the warrior departed.

@BILL.

Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:39 PM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely

Aquakit pads into the medicine cat den with big eyes open Shiverpetal she calls. can i please have lessons on herbs today.
@Dipper

"Sometimes kindness is enough."

Character Site (WIP) | Deviant Art | GIF pic can be found here

Last edited by Aquastream; February 23rd, 2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:48 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquastream View Post
Aquakit pads into the medicine cat den with big eyes open Shiverpetal she calls. can i please have lessons on herbs today.
@Dipper
((Hi. If you are looking to roleplay with Shiverpetal, please read this first.

Also, Shiverpetal can't teach herbs. He doesn't know any beyond what any standard warrior would know.))

Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:49 PM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely

ah thank you sorry about that and i will read about it now

"Sometimes kindness is enough."

Character Site (WIP) | Deviant Art | GIF pic can be found here
Closed Thread