Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2017, 01:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Smokeykit tilted her head, noting the unsureness in his voice, but smiled yet again, nodding. "Yeah, surrre." she replied, and smiled softly. "Now do you need anything else, or just a lovely chat?" she purred.
The tom looked down at the kit and narrowed his yellow hues-- though by now he was well aware that she wouldn't be able to see him, he could at least do it. Her skeptism bothered him. But he wasn't going to mention that... it would probably bother her, not to mention it would be quite rude. "Oh no-- I mean yes-- I mean no, I don't need anything else, but a lovely chat sounds nice. Since your Mom is... preoccupied." He glanced over towards where Lotusheart was now spending time with Quailkit, attempting to get them to try meat. He wondered what they would think of it... remembering Smokeykit's reaction, he smiled. "Do you have a best friend?" He asked in a low purr, a somewhat teasing tone coming into his voice as he did so. If she did, he could always mention that 'best friends didn't stay just best friends forever' or something of equal infuriation. Just as the little kit had done to him. Though perhaps a game would be better... in a minute he would change the subject to a lighter matter.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:58 AM

My Mood: Cold

Eaglekit opens his tired eyes to the bright lights of the outside world.
Old March 25th, 2017, 08:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Otterkit yawned and sat up in her nest, licking her thick brown fur as she looked around the nursery.
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

She got to her paws, glancing at the other kits and looking outside of the nursery. "Maybe just a quick peek won't hurt.." she mewed to herself, shaking out her fur and walking towards the entrance. She gaped at the amount of cats outside of the nursery, at least five times the size of the tiny two-moon old kit. She glanced at her brother, Sunkit, and mother, Moonpetal. She snuck out of the nursery, gasping as a tom walked by. "Hello, i'm Tallstep" he mewed, looking at Otterkit.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; March 25th, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Just wanted too add some details in.
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
In a rather comical way, a way in which Quailkit often tried to use to get the other cat to laugh, a smile placed on their muzzle, they listened to Lotusheart with those bright eyes of theirs. "Swim? Isn't that where you splash around in the water? Or no, no, that's when you.. That's when you glide through the water, right mom?"
Their head tilted the other way in the same comical fashion, a light-hearted giggle escaping their mouth, something that they wanted to hear come from their mother. Quailkit desperately wanted Lotusheart to be happy, they never wanted to see her sad again, not since their father died, they wanted all of the pain and sadness to be gone and wanted nothing more than for Lotusheart to smile for the rest of her life. The kit desperately cared for their mother, their heart ached at the slightest notion that she was upset, it was something that they never wanted to see again, never. So they always tried to make her laugh, make her smile, make her happy. Because in turn, Quailkit felt happy. The happiness of other cats filled the brown and white kit's happiness. "So I can be taught by my mentor and you? That sounds fun!"
With that, they had taken their bite of fish and very clearly loved it and seemed to be just as delighted to hear they they could eat as much as they wanted. "Wow! If it can do all of those things.. Why didn't we start eating this sooner?" The kit asked excitedly, grinning all the while before leaning down to take another eager bite, seeming to purr at Lotusheart's conclusion to show that they heard and acknowledged it, also pleased to hear that they would be catching these same exact fish when they were older and bigger.
Small bump for @Suspiciousmindz <3

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 4th, 2017, 03:55 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Splashheart let out the most annoyed sigh she could muster, a scowl riddling her face as she gazed at the entrance. The blue-gray she-cat's blue eyes were narrowed to slits, just waiting for the next unlucky cat to come in and attempt to talk to her. Part of her was hoping Mixedfur would venture inside but what were the odds of that, slim to none? Splashheart tried not to feel too bitter that she hardly got any time with her mate unless he was bringing her food or water. He was busy with patrols and hunting, whereas she was stuck in the nursery dealing with overemotional queens and hyperactive kits. Not that she didnt love kits, but she was feeling crankier than usual. Mostly she wished she could get out, go see her siblings, go do something, but no, she had to stay in the nursery.

With a groan, Splashheart turned her head back to stare at her stomach, as she'd been doing for a while now. Her belly was round and plump, quite obvious she was expecting, and she could faintly feel the small kicks at her stomach, mixed emotions tearing through her. She wanted to snap at...Well herself, because the kits most likely wouldnt hear her if she told them to cut it out. And at the same time she found it somewhat adorable. These were her babies, she could never stay angry at her babies. Even if they kept her up all night.

Shifting into a more comfortable position - Oh, who was she kidding? No position was comfortable at the moment -, she fixed her gaze once more on the entrance. She felt restless, wanting to get out and do something. But she could do nothing but sit, and wait, and maybe take a nap. But she knew it was the time of the day Mixedfur usually came in to see her, as he tried to get in every day. Splashheart wanted him to visit more, yet she didnt want to hold him back from his warrior duties. She had mixed emotions about alot of things now, as if she couldnt make up her mind about what she wanted.

( @Noire )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 4th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

@coldheart

Angelkit bounced around the nursery remembering he had no mother. He sighed and laid down near a ball of moss. He flicked his tail looking around to see if there were any kits that wanted to play or talk. He closed his eyes and went deep into thought.
Old April 4th, 2017, 09:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Splashheart let out the most annoyed sigh she could muster, a scowl riddling her face as she gazed at the entrance. The blue-gray she-cat's blue eyes were narrowed to slits, just waiting for the next unlucky cat to come in and attempt to talk to her. Part of her was hoping Mixedfur would venture inside but what were the odds of that, slim to none? Splashheart tried not to feel too bitter that she hardly got any time with her mate unless he was bringing her food or water. He was busy with patrols and hunting, whereas she was stuck in the nursery dealing with overemotional queens and hyperactive kits. Not that she didnt love kits, but she was feeling crankier than usual. Mostly she wished she could get out, go see her siblings, go do something, but no, she had to stay in the nursery.

With a groan, Splashheart turned her head back to stare at her stomach, as she'd been doing for a while now. Her belly was round and plump, quite obvious she was expecting, and she could faintly feel the small kicks at her stomach, mixed emotions tearing through her. She wanted to snap at...Well herself, because the kits most likely wouldnt hear her if she told them to cut it out. And at the same time she found it somewhat adorable. These were her babies, she could never stay angry at her babies. Even if they kept her up all night.

Shifting into a more comfortable position - Oh, who was she kidding? No position was comfortable at the moment -, she fixed her gaze once more on the entrance. She felt restless, wanting to get out and do something. But she could do nothing but sit, and wait, and maybe take a nap. But she knew it was the time of the day Mixedfur usually came in to see her, as he tried to get in every day. Splashheart wanted him to visit more, yet she didnt want to hold him back from his warrior duties. She had mixed emotions about alot of things now, as if she couldnt make up her mind about what she wanted.

( @Noire )
Mixedfur ran quickly with a squirrel in his maw toward the nursery den. He hasn't seen his mate yesterday, and he promised himself that he would see her today. She must be really mad at him. He didn’t want her to feel as if she were alone in this. Because she wasn’t. He loved her. He just been entirely busy with his warrior duties! From patrolling, to hunting and keeping the clan well-fed, to doing nightly patrols. He had a lot to do, and he didn’t get a chance to nestle up with his mate, and dote on her about how much he loved her.

As he was making his way to the nursery, a wash of milk hit his nostrils. It was powerful--too powerful. He seen a couple other queens tending to their kits, and he looked around for his own mate. ‘’Splashheart.’’ He called through a muffled mouth of squirrel. When he made her out in one corner, he walked up to the blue she-cat, setting the squirrel down at her paws. Before she could yell at him, he quickly says, ‘’Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to see you yesterday. I did more patrols than I would had liked, and then I was on night patrol, and I got really tired, but I was dying to see you,’’ He says, before lowering his head to nose her stomach. ‘’And, our little Mixedhearts.’’ He smiles warmly, and he wondered if he felt a kick, or was that just his imagination? The tom brought his head back up, and went around her to lay down behind her.

‘’I’m sorry, Splashy. I just...I don’t mean to put my duties before my mate. Heh, I need to get my priorities straight.’’ He tried to joke, hoping to loosen her up. It probably wasn’t going to work since she was pregnant and experiencing constant mood swings. Something that Mixedfur got all the time, and had to endure. It tired him out, and he felt selfish that he kind of felt happy when she didn’t need him. Whenever she did seem him nowadays, she wanted to yell at him. Mixedfur completely understood it was the way that pregnancy worked, and he was never going to leave. He made her like this, he was supposed to finish with it.

Other times, Angelcloud and Heavencloud tried to help out as much as they could. Angelcloud had plenty of other duties to handle and Heavencloud was the prime one who would check on Splashheart whenever the queen needed something. Especially if Mixedfur wasn’t there to do the errands for her.

At the moment, Mixedfur was tired, but he came to see his mate as he promised himself. He pressed against her, hoping to warm her pelt with his thicker one. He gave her a few rough licks on top of her head. ‘’I’m sorry, love. I will do anything to make it up to you. But how was your day?’’ Maybe something he shouldn’t have asked her, considering she was put on nursery lock until she was ready to give birth to their little ones. Though she did have a few other queens to keep her company, which was also good. Maybe something did happen for her today.
Old April 4th, 2017, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Cold

Silverkit opened one eye to the sound of paw steps, she quickly realised it was angelkit, closed the beady bright blue eye wishing with all her heart that angelkit would notice her.
Old April 4th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Silverkit opened one eye to the sound of paw steps, she quickly realised it was angelkit, closed the beady bright blue eye wishing with all her heart that angelkit would notice her.
Angelkit opened his eyes and then padded over to her "hello silverkit." He mewed and smiled delightfully. "how have you been?" He asked softly and warmly