Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2023, 02:04 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

Icykiss sat and watched, thinking over the things that had happened... geez what a live he thought with a role of the eyes

She stood and looked about for something to do (open)

Spikystalker rested his throbbing head

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 10th, 2023, 10:37 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

dovefluff

When the apprentice pulled herself away, Dove felt a tug of maternal calling, her heart screaming for her to hold this kid and keep her safe and never let her go. "You never have to apologize, sweetheart. You can hug me whenever you need to for as long as you want, m'kay?" Reaching forward, she tried to brush a stray tear away, the pang in her heart beating louder, like a gong. Wide, oceanic dark blue eyes darted to Alderstep as he mumbled comforting attempts, and then slid away. Well, that wasn't what I meant, but maybe he decided to misunderstand on purpose. Poor guy probably needed some space.

"Be safe, Alderstep." She called to him, before she could help it. There were too many cats who had felt like their world was crumbling before it literally did. Too many cats who's lives were as empty and ravaged as their camp. Not home. Not yet. Dove glanced again at her kittens, and saw young Lotuskit standing guard over her babies. Okay. Thank you very much, Lotuskit.

Turning back to Springpaw, a flash of alarm lit in her heart. Morningcall fell? In one of those holes? The fluffy gray molly let out a soft intake of breath, but then forced herself to calm down. "I heard Thrushfur send a few cats back to make sure everyone was out, and if anything... bad had happened, we would have heard about it by now. Plus, I don't know about Rabbitchatter, but Morningcall is too stubborn to let some dirt get the best of her." She let out a tired, forced purr, blinking down at Spring.

This isn't home.

Dovefluff had never heard truer words. She had never had a home, and she wasn't sure how this place would be any different. "Home isn't a physical place, it's where those you love is, but I understand what you're saying. How do you think we can make it more homey, do you think?" After a pause, she tipped her head to the side. "I understand the importance of finding a connection to a place, but maybe we can find a way to make you more comfortable here." For some reason, she was determined to help this poor kid become comfortable in their new home.

[ @valery @ares ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 11th, 2023, 01:37 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Duskhope (they/them)
ThunderClan ❍ 30 moons
Dusky grey cat with one blue and one green eye
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Duskhope flopped down, exhausted. First they find their way back to camp after a long time away, and then they're told they have to leave the home they've always known? They buried their head in their paws. It was too much.

The wound on their head throbbed, and they reached a paw up to it, withdrawing it to find it stained red. The world spun around them. I should probably go to see a medicine cat.

Then everything went dark.

[OPEN]
Old May 11th, 2023, 08:13 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Sunfall moves with the crowd, working to help the others.
(Activity - closed)

Old May 11th, 2023, 12:06 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall went along with helping around the camp keeping an eye out for Galekit

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old May 11th, 2023, 12:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuskit meows.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 11th, 2023, 12:43 PM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Şคl๓໐ຖkit
\ He/Him /
~ 4 moons ~
: a dark brown/red-ish tom with black stripes :

Lil' thinG'.png

Salmonkit slept curled up tucked away in the shadows, trying to avoid the chaos of the clan, he hoped everything would be normal again soon, he was tired of moving around

___
ᵒᵖᵉⁿ

Last edited by `-hollow-`; May 12th, 2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old May 11th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Duskhope (they/them)
ThunderClan ❍ 30 moons
Dusky grey cat with one blue and one green eye
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Duskhope flopped down, exhausted. First they find their way back to camp after a long time away, and then they're told they have to leave the home they've always known? They buried their head in their paws. It was too much.

The wound on their head throbbed, and they reached a paw up to it, withdrawing it to find it stained red. The world spun around them. I should probably go to see a medicine cat.

Then everything went dark.

[OPEN]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeOw<3 View Post
Şคl๓໐ຖkit
\ He/Him /
~ 4 moons ~
: a dark brown/red-ish tom with black stripes :

Attachment 2545

Sunkenkit slept curled up tucked away in the shadows, trying to avoid the chaos of the clan, he hoped everything would be normal again soon, he was tired of moving around

___
ᵒᵖᵉⁿ
Icykiss blinked "what on starclans name happen to you? fall in a hole like the dumb idiot over there" she waved her tail towards Spikystalker who was, in all, completely zonked out. "Duskhope you really should get that looked at." she meowed with a pointed look.

Spikystalker stirred a bit and blinked at Salmonkit. he stood up and sat next to the kit. *how cute are they?!* he mused purring softly with amusement at themselves. he looked about, wonderingwhere on earth his apprentices had gotten off to

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 11th, 2023, 09:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Echopaw let out a smile. "Yeahh," she meowed. She picked up some of the debris around camp, happy that her father was with her.

Sparrowpelt smiled at the light-hearted attitude his daughter finally got to. Once this area of the camp was cleared out, he turned to look at Echopaw, flicking her ears with his tail before gesturing towards the next portion of camp needing cleared out. Quickly, he got to work again, gathering a pile of debris and putting into the pile he was creating to discard of later.

--

Treekit watched the camp get to work, she wasn't sure what she was allowed to do and quietly waited for someone to tell her to do something.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 11th, 2023, 10:43 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

(raaaaaaaaa jupi so sorry i didn't see this)

(TW: Mentions of emotional and physical abuse as well as death)

Darkpetal slowed his breathing. "Why? I pretty much left your kits in the sinkhole, why should you care? Why should anyone care?"

He let out a sigh. "Let me tell you a secret. I didn't have the happiest upbringing. I was pure ThunderClan, but that didn't make my life any easier. My parents- Violetslash* and Deathstorm* were all about strength, killing and violence, which influenced my littermates- Fangscar* and Bloodbadger*- to be the same. Despite being the largest one in my litter, I was the "weakest" or "most pathetic" as my mother would say. My littermates bullied me and played rough with me, which not only caused me to be alone for the first 6 moons of my life, but it also gave me my insecure nature. Apprenticehood wasn't any better."

The dark grey tom sighed before continuing to tell the tale. "In fact, it was worse. My mentor Lionblood*, who was my mother Violetslash's brother, was just like my family. He would only teach me how to fight and how to kill, nothing else. If I objected, he'd shred me. Every training session, I'd come back with scars adorning my pelt. Whenever my father Deathstorm saw me out of camp by myself, he'd attack me and threaten to kill me if I ever planned to tell some cat. If I'd made the smallest mistakes during training, Violetslash would know, and she, along with my littermates, would attempt to kill me. When I was 8 moons old, I had enough, and asked for a new mentor, stating nothing except, "Lionblood only taught me how to fight." I received a new mentor, Lilystream*, StarClan rest her soul. She taught me what Lionblood wouldn't, like how to hunt, and how to appreciate the smaller things in life and was like a mother to me. See this flower I have near my ear?"

Darkpetal placed the dark grey flower in front of the former ShadowClanner for her to see. "It belonged to her. Since I had a mentor reassignment, I became a warrior 2 moons after my littermates. I'm happy my suffix isn't as fierce as my prefix. A while ago, at least 14 or so moons ago, Lilystream died, giving me the flower. Take it, she said, to which I responded, I- I can't. In her final breath, she placed it in my fur, and before she perished, she said, Whenever you are scared, the flower will remind you of me, as if I would still be with you."

*= NPCs

Echopaw let out a giggle when Sparrowpelt flicked her ear, and continued to pick up debris.

@jupiter - Dovefluff
@Wingnettle - Sootfur (viewing purposes)
@SuspiciousMindz - Sparrowpelt

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; May 11th, 2023 at 10:45 PM.
Closed Thread