Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2017, 04:04 PM
The edge lord has arisen.

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Pantherpaw padded toward the den with a sleepy look plastered across his dark black face. Pantherpaw perched himself in his normal spot and curled up. As he drifted away into his dreams he found himself padding to a huge den. "There must be a badger in there" he stammered but he could not stop walking toward it. "What's happening to me!" He shrieked out of fear as he approached and to his expectations a huge badger was inside it but it was bigger than any badger he had seen, he wanted to go back but his paws kept moving and the badger launched toward him its eyes bleeding. Pantherpaw found himself being pinned down and he was unable to move and he watched as the badger clawed his soft stomach out with its bare claws covered in dark blood. His eyes were clouded his vision was fading and he saw himself drift into nothingness the ground below him collapsed. His head jerked upward and he sighed in relief as he saw himself in the apprentices den.
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:22 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Sparrowpaw trotted up to the fluffy white warrior "Hey, Winterdream, can we go over some moves while my mentor is on patrol?" The Tom knew that Winterdream was mostly self-trained and he wanted to try it too, seeing as his mentor liked to take breaks and have "Private" time every now and then. Sparrowpaw sat and waited patiently, waving his tail, for Winterdream's reply.
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Winterdream jumped at the sound of the apprentice's voice, spinning around in alarm to face the tom, fur bristling, and then realizing who the cat was, with a small sigh of relief. Woa-- that was a big surprise, that might of been a badger, or something! "Oh!--Uh...certainly!" She gave a nervous, surprised smile. That was a close one. Just an apprentice, Winter, nothing to worry about... The Turkish Van told herself silently, tail lashing as she looked at the tom calmly, but a slightly cautious in a way, or another. "What moves do you want to go over, any specific ones?" She knew the basic ones, since she was trained for a bit before her mentors disappearance so she knew the moves, quite well to say the least. The warrior asked, orbs thoughtful as she thought about which ones would be good for the apprentice. How many moons was the apprentice, anyways? That was her question. Perhaps I should ask, maybe then I could know which moves to go over with the tom.. She thought, tail lightly flicking as she thought over it, and decided, maybe, in later she would ask. Winterdream shook her head, no, she would do it know. "How many moons are you? It depends on the age." She mewed. Awkwardly perhaps.
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"Thanks," Goldeneye said awkwardly again, he hadn't even thought about the fact that he might, might be leader someday. Actually, just thinking about that almost felt like he had been hit with a rock, making him feel even more nervous. Just focus on being deputy, he told himself, Understand that first, before you grow nervous about being leader, if that happens. Maybe that was all he needed to tell himself, he had no idea, but that thought did calm him down a bit.

Then he noticed the she-cat looking for someone, or, at least, he thought so. "Are you looking for someone?" He asked aloud, making himself feel stupid. He pushed that feeling away and looked at the she-cat, putting on an awkward smile now, just to make himself feel slightly better.
"Oh!" The she cat blushed in embarrassment, she hadn't realized that the new deputy had noticed. She nodded and sighed "Yes, I was trying to see if Coldhearted was in the crowd. I guess he Is out hunting.."
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:17 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"Oh!" The she cat blushed in embarrassment, she hadn't realized that the new deputy had noticed. She nodded and sighed "Yes, I was trying to see if Coldhearted was in the crowd. I guess he Is out hunting.."
Goldeneye nodded in understanding, smiling at the she-cat, not exactly knowing what else to say, as everything he had in his mind sounded stupid. "I guess so," he said after a moment, before getting up. "If...um...you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a walk," he added awkwardly, thinking he would get to know the borders and such, for patrols, which he guessed he would need to organize. "I hope you find him," he finished, before padding towards the barrier, hoping to clear his mind as well, since he felt really overwhelmed for the time being.
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:47 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Honorable Kitti )
Nightkit stared at her mother.
"For you mommy"Nightkit said giving her mother her favorite food mouse since there was no frogs.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old May 21st, 2017, 03:23 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Winterdream jumped at the sound of the apprentice's voice, spinning around in alarm to face the tom, fur bristling, and then realizing who the cat was, with a small sigh of relief. Woa-- that was a big surprise, that might of been a badger, or something! "Oh!--Uh...certainly!" She gave a nervous, surprised smile. That was a close one. Just an apprentice, Winter, nothing to worry about... The Turkish Van told herself silently, tail lashing as she looked at the tom calmly, but a slightly cautious in a way, or another. "What moves do you want to go over, any specific ones?" She knew the basic ones, since she was trained for a bit before her mentors disappearance so she knew the moves, quite well to say the least. The warrior asked, orbs thoughtful as she thought about which ones would be good for the apprentice. How many moons was the apprentice, anyways? That was her question. Perhaps I should ask, maybe then I could know which moves to go over with the tom.. She thought, tail lightly flicking as she thought over it, and decided, maybe, in later she would ask. Winterdream shook her head, no, she would do it know. "How many moons are you? It depends on the age." She mewed. Awkwardly perhaps.
"14 moons and counting, Winterdream. I'll be 40 moons yet still not a warrior." He replied, brown fur bristling with curiosity. Kneading the ground with his forepaws, Sparrowpaw anxiously explained the move he wished to learn. "It's where a cat charges at you then you jump and hold onto their back, you know, that one? Can we do it?" SparrowPaw asked eagerly, now more excited about the fact that he could do what his mentor never fought him and probably never will.
(Sorry short)
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:35 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
@Honorable Kitti )
Nightkit stared at her mother.
"For you mommy"Nightkit said giving her mother her favorite food mouse since there was no frogs.
"Thank you, Nightkit. That was very nice of you.", Amberberry meowed, grooming the she-kit's head. The she-cat began to eat the mouse.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:49 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
"Thank you, Nightkit. That was very nice of you.", Amberberry meowed, grooming the she-kit's head. The she-cat began to eat the mouse.
"No problem mommy" Nightkit meowed at her mother.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old May 21st, 2017, 07:58 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
The sudden company started Daypaw for a moment. It felt a little more familiar having family around. They were close to their brothers, just not so much their mother, Marigoldsong(fenic!). The refused to be in contact with their mother no matter how much she over barred on Daypaw, worrying about them. Though they held their mother accountable aswel for thier nigjtmares, their mother not helping to much and giving comfort to them when they were a kit has left them bitter. ¨Hey Canary,¨ they werent much for giving verbal affection, so the small purrs that came from them was the only way to tell that Daypaw actually enjoyed their brothers presence. Though the purring stopped at them mention of Starclan,¨Starclan,Starclan,Starclan,¨they mewed bitterly, eyes going in slits of annoyance,¨maybe I was chosen out of pity because I barely sleep. Maybe I can heal myself or whatever. Im sure Starclan had nothing to do with it.¨ Unlike other cats they did not hold Starclan high and mighty above them. That didnt make Daypaw necessary evil, just distant for not having the same faith. They didnt praise Starclan for their accomplishments,they didnt thank Starclan for the role they were given. And at the mention of their father only made their mood worse. Daypaw didnt care for their father, seeing as when they were a kit Moutianfog wasnt rather involved in their life. So they didnt care about them or their death if they were to be honest. ¨I dont see a difference where he is being proud from, seeing as even when he was alive he never showed up or cared.¨ Their tone was rather blunt, but not aggressive. They loved their siblings, Canarypaw no different, and tried to respect their beliefs and opinions with Starclan and their father, but they simply couldnt help making snarky comments. They sat sat down, tail curling around their paws neatly and giving a small sigh. ¨Im doing well, Ive healed some injuries but nothing to crazy yet. With Greenleaf close Im sure some apprentices will try to pull some stupid stunts and end up in my den.¨ they snorted at the thought. Daypaw was always smart when they were training to be a warrior, not really breaking rules since they saw it as a waste of time. ¨How are things with you? Is training going well? I miss being able to go out on patrols already even if its only been a day.¨
Okay, no bringing up Starclan or dad right now. Canarypaw, very good with social cues, could tell that his sibling did not want that subject brought up. They never did, but especially not now. Not missing a beat, Canarypaw continued on to answer Daypaw's question. "Ehh... Training is training." Canarypaw meowed, flicking his tail, like batting away the word like it was nothing. "Hunting, fighting, patrolling, cleaning the elder's den... anything a typical apprentice would do." The apprentice then leaned closer to Daypaw, like he was telling a secret. "I honestly think that the elder's have some sort of sickness, that only elders can get. I mean, come on, how can they be that grumpy all the time?" Canary purred, laughter filling his voice. "I wonder if you could find a cure for it, it would help every cat in the clan." Oh Canrypaw, always the one to be a little goof. He knew that Daypaw might make some snappy remark, but he was used to their personality by now. Canarypaw didn't mind the snappy remarks though, he honestly thought they were quite funny. He would never say that to Daypaw though, it might make his sibling even more angry. And the last thing Canarypaw wanted to do was make a cat angry. "And yeah, with new-leaf coming up.. all those apprentices..." Canarypaw smirked at his brother, green eyes sparkling with mischief. "You better be prepared, for me especially. I tend to be very clumsy..." Canarypaw was the oppisite of clumsy, he was very careful. The only injury he'd gotten in his life so far was a torn stuck in his paw as a kit. And that wasn't even his fault. Some dumb apprentice (that's what Canary described them as), decided to put a thorn in his nest. So Canarypaw definitely did not have a record in the medicine den. But he was still young.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:24 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Hmm.'' Chrysanthemumshade says, and she looked away from the thick pelted tom.She twitched her ears out of frustration, looking out at the mouth of the den before she turned back to the tom. He had looked familiar, but she couldn't explain where. Chrysanthemumshade was one of those cats that saw every face, but never bothered to remember their names. She figured it wouldn't be worth the remembrance as she never considered that she would bump into them again. After all, the clan was something large. Shadowclan had many cats there,and Chrysanthemumshade didn't allow herself to care at the comfort of the other cats. Whereas, Cloverwhisker had the important job of making sure every cat was satisfied. Though, she wasn't the leader, she was second in command. And, like many, Chrysanthemumshade inwardly agreed that her sister wouldn't be the best fit of being a deputy, but she was still proud of her. ''I-I-I was s-simply asking.'' She cleared her throat to feel less awkward. He sounded annoyed, and as she flicked her ears, she could tell by the tone of his voice. The grey she cat herself sometimes felt vulnerable when meeting new cats, and she would quickly become offended at the slightest things. Such as now, since he obviously sounded like he didn't want the company. And, the way he looked at her? The feline shifted her weight, extending her claws to scratch at the dirt,
It was never in her heart to be outright mean or aggressive to another cat, Chrysanthemumshade carried manners like no other. Her eyes flitted around the room, conscious of where she was and who was around her. As she glanced back towards the tom, noticing an all too well look. She huffed, looking away. ''Yep. I'm exactly who you know I am.'' She said, tadbit quiet, and she wondered if he heard her. She was such an awkward feline when you first met her, and besides he appeared much larger than her. Who wouldn't be afraid of the tom? It had to be quite rude that she didn't know his name, or remembered it for that fact. She felt that she was seeing his face for the first time. ''My sister's a great deputy, is she not?'' Even the she cat knew how little her words meant. Not everyone agreed with Halestar's decision on the new deputy, but Chrysanthemumshade stood by family no matter what. She was proud of her sister, and she knew that Pufftuft was quite proud of Cloverwhisker as well.Thinking of the said tom now, she wondered where he was. Chrysanthemumshade gave a small stretch, her awkwardness coming through mixed in with the silence. Perhaps, it was a bad idea for her to approach him. She always had a bad time at making friends.Either from her weirdness nature, or the fact that she was too aggressive. Whichever it was, so far the tom wasn't impressing her. And, she knew that deep within, he wasn't impressed by her either. And, even deeper she figured it was because of her sister.
"Hmmm." That's all you're going to say? Yes, Wolfglare had heard worse when talking to other cats, but he supposed she would have more to say than a simple humming in her throat. She talked again though, and Wolfglare cocked his head a little, still staring at her with his ice blue eyes. He could either ignore her, and turn back around and go to sleep, she wouldn't bother him. He knew that. If she did, well, Wolfglare was large enough to shove her away, maybe a little harder then necessary. Or, he could continue to talk, something that isn't the best idea to do with Wolfglare. His words can be vary vague and hard to respond to. 'Well, maybe ask something more meaningful if you want to start a conversation, let's start with that okay?" He meowed, sitting up and turning around to face this she-cat, whose name he was still trying to rack his brain for. It was quite a harsh statement if you thought about it, and the way he said it didn't make it sound any nicer. Wolfglare wasn't a nice cat to begin with, and he was very honest. Most cats would call it blunt, but no, he was truly honest with every word he said. He doesn't agree though, that it can be called blunt, because his scary demeanor and supposedly "evil" outlook made him "not honest but blunt" according to other cats. But not to Wolfglare. Of course, he didn't care what other cats thought of him.
Wolfglare was not evil, but many cats were weary around him, because of the way he acted. yes, he was alive during the second EE, he was a young warrior then. And his parents were firm supporters of the EE. Wolfglare? Not at all. He fought against the EE leaders. He believes in Starclan, but his life doesn't depend on them. He leaves that to the medicine cats. Yes, Wolfglare did believe that Blazingnight was a strong leader, because she was. She just chose the wrong path, that's all. But now, Shadowclan was stuck with a weak leader, and a weak deputy. They needed to be strong again. "Well, to be honest, I don't know who you are, and I don't happen to know your name. I do know your relations though." Oh Wolfglare, ever the clever one. If he wanted to talk, then oh boy, could he talk. He would be the best debater in the clan if he talked more. But no, Wolfglare doesn't talk. Words are meaningless to him. At least most words. "And, sorry to say, but no, your sister is not a great deputy. In fact, I think she needs to be replaced. We need a stronger leadership. Halestar needs to be replaced as well." Wolfglare narrowed his ice blue eyes, standing up to his full height as he confronted the she-cat.
"Shadowclan needs to be feared and respected once more."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 21st, 2017 at 08:24 AM.
Closed Thread