by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Smiling back Shimmeringpaw answered, "Yeah she is! Well, so far it has only been battle skills due to Lionstar's raid." The she-cats eyes twinkling at the thought of her mentor, "Before Stoatdance I had Fennelheart who sadly did not want to train me so our leader made a switch. Warmth trickled into Shimmeringpaw since she was so grateful for her mentor. "So I hope for you too that you'll get one soon too and it's a good fit for you." @Flameleaf
Old January 7th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Shimm

“Hm, yeah, I hope I get a good mentor too.” Owlpaw pawed at her moss bed, staying silent for a few seconds before speaking again. “I wonder if the Shadowclan warriors will be able to defend themselves well enough.” She looked up at her again. “What did they do to make Lionstar raid them?”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 7th, 2020 at 08:40 AM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Queen of Laziness

"I hope no one has to go to Starclan." Shimmeringpaw whispered, scared for her clan and Shadowclan. "I think...I think some Shadowclan cats were found on our territory a couple of times and did not heed our warnings. Plus I thin Lionstar hates Icestar's guts." The silver molly shrugged her shoulders. "Would you ever want to become leader of Riverclan?" Shimmeringpaw asked Owlpaw, Shimmeringstar, that sounds pretty She thought to herself, giggling quietly at the thought. @Flameleaf
Old January 7th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Might disappear again

@Shimm

Owlpaw nodded in agreement, paused for a moment, then shook her head. “No, I don’t think I’d be able to handle being leader of then clan, I get nervous just thinking about it.” She glanced at the ground then turned to look at the den entrance. “Remember when I first started talking to you,” She held the first ‘e’ for a few seconds as she turned back to Shimmeringpaw. “I kept stuttering and wanted to run away. Now if I did that as a clan leader then my clan would probably fall apart or I’d lose the respect of my clan mates. They’d probably think I’m a weak leader, which I probably would be.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 7th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Queen of Laziness

"As it does have a name ring to it, Shimmeringstar, I am shy until I get to know the cat...so that may not work out for me or the clan." The she-cat amitted to her friend. "Plus if we were in this situation as we are now and if I was the leader I wouldn't know what to do since I don't like fighting." One ear flickered, shrugging my silver shoulders. Looking directly into the molly's eyes, "It's good sometimes for a clan to have a cautious leader over a blood-thirsty one. If the clan can't respect that then it's on them. The clan should respect their leader unless they do something to lose it." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. @Flameleaf
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:05 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@evergreen

Silverpaw frowned at Twigpaw's reply, feeling the lack of his usual optimism. She opened her jaw to ask, but closed it again, not wanting to intrude.
Instead, Silverpaw puffed up her pelt in pride. "Well, I've actually gotten a new mentor, as you probably heard. Training's going great!"

Please click my eggs!

Old January 7th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Might disappear again

@Shimm

“I understand what you’re saying, but accidentally do something wrong to lose their respect!” She sat up, her tail flicking behind her. “L-like I might make a choice that I think would be good for the clan, but they might not like it.” She began to getting nervous as she spoke. “Or- Or what if my deputy catches me talking with a rogue or a friend from another clan and- and they think that I was planning something, making them go share what they saw with the rest of the clan-” She took a breath. “causing my clan mates turn on me and chase me out, then- then they share the news at the gathering which might make everyone have a negative view of me and-” She fell silent, looking at her paws for a moment before squeezing her eyes shut.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 7th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Queen of Laziness

[B"Hey, hey..."[/B] Shimmeringpaw shifted closer to Owlpaw, "We're just apprentices. We're not leaders, we're not even warriors yet. It's okay, take deep breaths." She said with a gentle and calming voice. My tail on her shoulder, How do the leaders do it?. "Right now, all we have to worry about is, living life Starclan have given to us, to the best." A small laugh escaped my lips. @Flameleaf

Last edited by Sweetie; January 7th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Might disappear again

@Shimm

Owlpaw let out a breath she had been holding. “A-alright.” She took a few breaths before speaking again. “I- I guess you’re right... We don’t have to worry about those type of things I guess. Or, not yet at least.” She opened her eyes and looked up at her friend. “M-maybe we could be medicine cats when we’re older? That seems a lot easier than being a leader.”

Character Site

Old January 7th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

Thinking about it, "I think I would love to be a medicine cat, I'm not sure that I could give up the fact that I could not have my own family." She admitted to the other apprentice. "I do love helping others." My smile only grew larger at the second as I daydreamed about being the medicine cat of Riverclan. @Flameleaf
Closed Thread