Today 12:46 PM

Old October 1st, 2021, 05:37 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Exis

Rookpaw was honestly tired at this point. She was never going to let go of this valuable, important life lesson, that no one's ever truly going to care for you and will leave you at the first opportunity for something better. If Nightkit ever came back from a mysterious disappearance she knew she was getting ousted like crowfood. But it was fine to pretend, once in a while, that things were going to last. Maybe , if she ever got to feel like she had family, the happy memories wouldn't get soiled by the bitter pain of betrayal.
"I...yes, I want us to be siblings again. You know what it was like when mom left, when our siblings left, when everyone left. And I have a feeling Dawnstar won't be too lenient on us, so you know what it's like. I don't want us to feel obligated to be siblings, if we try to have conversations once in a while, maybe it'll work. Now tell me, where did you go? What happened?"
Venompaw nodded, he remembered. All his friends and family were gone. All he had left now was Whisperpaw and Rookpaw. And if that was it, that was enough. “I was captured by twolegs. I had to make my way back.” He mewed.

(Sorry it’s short)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 01:12 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Venompaw nodded, he remembered. All his friends and family were gone. All he had left now was Whisperpaw and Rookpaw. And if that was it, that was enough. “I was captured by twolegs. I had to make my way back.” He mewed.

(Sorry it’s short)
That did happen surprisingly often. The black cat, now rather sleepy, yawned and blinked at her brother.
"Glad you're back then. They didn't hurt yo or anything?" she asked. He looked fine, visually, so likely they left him alone, but she wanted to fill the insufferable silence. She wanted to forget the argument. Remembering it was no use, after all.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 09:08 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
That did happen surprisingly often. The black cat, now rather sleepy, yawned and blinked at her brother.
"Glad you're back then. They didn't hurt yo or anything?" she asked. He looked fine, visually, so likely they left him alone, but she wanted to fill the insufferable silence. She wanted to forget the argument. Remembering it was no use, after all.
Venompaw found himself settling in. He needed rest. “No, they really only tried to take me to the cutters. I was out of that crate so quick.” He joked, as he lay his head down. His eyes slowly shut and he started to drift off. “What about you, Dawnstar treating you well?” he asked on the edge of sleep.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 09:20 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Venompaw found himself settling in. He needed rest. “No, they really only tried to take me to the cutters. I was out of that crate so quick.” He joked, as he lay his head down. His eyes slowly shut and he started to drift off. “What about you, Dawnstar treating you well?” he asked on the edge of sleep.
Rookpaw settled in again, wrapping her long black tufted tail around herself. She was likely not sleeping tonight, as her emotional self could not sleep whenever she felt distressed.
"Dawnstar probably doesn't like me much. If she doesn't remember my association with you and, by extention, your father, then its probably because I stood up for a friend while he was at risk if being exiled or executed. It wasn't really directed at her, but her reaction showed she'd heard me so yeah...not the best terms." she said, smirking quietly. She wondered I'd she shouldn't have done that, if it had been a waste since Dawnstar had noticed her abd her friend was gone now. Everyone leaves.
Old October 8th, 2021, 05:49 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Juniperpaw sat, staring out into the clearing with unfocused eyes.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old October 15th, 2021, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Mosspaw yawned. Her days in the clan were very boring. She had no friends, no one took her on patrols, and her mentor didn't really care about her.
- I should find a friend... - Mosspaw fell asleep.

--------
i'm loking for a friend! could i get some apprentice friends and a mentor?
Old October 17th, 2021, 01:24 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Gingerpaw slept.
Old October 27th, 2021, 09:15 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Gingerpaw's tail curled tightly around her fluffy body, the tip shielding her eyes from the pesky moonlight.
Old October 29th, 2021, 12:36 AM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

' open '

Ryepaw started to groom his tail, his boredom seizing him.
Why isn't anyone interesting around? All they want to talk about is the other clans.
He had resentment towards the other clans, yes, but he really didn't see the point.
In his mind, he and his clan were just some cats who live in a group, around other groups of cats.
Why couldn't we just get along? Were all gonna die at some point anyway.
Now don't get me wrong, he loves bloodshed, but the foolishness of the clans often irked him, and he wasn't sure why. He was supposed to have hatred for other clans, and love for his own.
Yes, he loved his clan, at some extent. He was half rogue, or whatever they call 'cats who take to themselves'. Loners? Eh, whatever. He had no attachment, what really brought him here, was his mother, who...
Well he didn't know what happened to her.
Anyway, he was just confused about the clans, sad that he was too young to be in battles, and the fact that had a mother.
Ooooo... What if I, didn't, have a mother?
He liked the idea, the suspense, the mysterious aura, a "motherless apprentice" title would get him. but, he wasn't even sure where she went, but he was convinced she died. But, that didn't really make him motherless.
Good riddance. Anyways- WHOA! IS THAT A LEAF?
A leaf twirled around in the air, thoroughly amazing him as he stared at it's graceful beauty, as it circled the air around him, stirring his fur in the slightest, in harmony. They were close together, but they didn't touch eachother.
Why couldn't the clans be like this?
He saw many possible ideas as of to why the clans couldn't live in harmony, but it was fun to fantasize and to think he's right and has the best ideas all the time.

Last edited by duskfire1; October 29th, 2021 at 12:36 AM.
Old October 31st, 2021, 11:57 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixenpaw padded into the apprentice den, her fur a bit ruffled from the battle training session she had just come back from. She only spared a glance at Ryepaw on her way to her nest, where she sat down at began to meticulously groom her fur. The molly wasn't particularly interested in starting a conversation, but she wouldn't be opposed to one if Ryepaw decided to speak with her. The more information she could gather on her Clanmates, or any other tidbits of gossip for that matter, the better.

@lamented duskfire