Today 08:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2020, 10:40 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Bumblebelly didn't want to smirk but the sly look slithered across his expression with ease. He chuckled, a warm sound, from deep within his chest. "When I first joined the clan... It was the day of the raid on the Windclan Coyotes!" Hs whispered as if it was a top secrect, but only to build tension. "We marched out to the moor, the wind in our fur as the smell of death met us and then the drooling, snarling, stinky mutts that lay within the windclan camp!"

Podkit's eyes widened. "Really? Tell me more! Did you kick the coyotes' buttses? I bet you did! They probably ran away screaming 'save me! Bumblebelly is destroying us!' " Podkit's stub tail started whumping against the ground, because he was super excited. Bumblebelly had to of kicked those mutt's butts!

{ @Mumble; }
Sootkit padded into the nursery, her two shells held tightly in her mouth. She dropped them next to Antfrost, then curled up next to her. "I'm going to be an apprentice really soon, Antfrost!" She said, excited. "You were the best mommy ever!" She nuzzled her mother then picked the shells back up. "I want you to have these. To remember me!" The two shells were beautiful, and Sootkit was sure Antfrost would love them.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 1st, 2020, 11:35 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarglider View Post

{ @Mumble; }
Sootkit padded into the nursery, her two shells held tightly in her mouth. She dropped them next to Antfrost, then curled up next to her. "I'm going to be an apprentice really soon, Antfrost!" She said, excited. "You were the best mommy ever!" She nuzzled her mother then picked the shells back up. "I want you to have these. To remember me!" The two shells were beautiful, and Sootkit was sure Antfrost would love them.
Antfrost gave her adopted kit a small smile, "That's great" she mewed quietly, touching her nose gently to Sootkit's head. She wasn't sure how she felt about this. Deep dow, she knew sootkit was ready, but did that mean that she was eager to let her kit go? Nonetheless, she let out a quiet purr, "Thank you. Make your mentor proud, okay?" she mewed, pulling the two shells close to her. They were gorgeous.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:11 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Antfrost gave her adopted kit a small smile, "That's great" she mewed quietly, touching her nose gently to Sootkit's head. She wasn't sure how she felt about this. Deep dow, she knew sootkit was ready, but did that mean that she was eager to let her kit go? Nonetheless, she let out a quiet purr, "Thank you. Make your mentor proud, okay?" she mewed, pulling the two shells close to her. They were gorgeous.
"I will, I promise! And when you go back to being a warrior you can help train me! It'll be awesome!" Sootkit purred, her smile growing into a ear-to-ear grin. "And then when I am a warrior and have a mate and I'm a queen, you help me through things!" Sootkti thought about her future. Who would even be my mate? She thought. Maybe someone like... um... I don't know! We'll have to see what cat or cats I fall in love with! She purred as Antfrost took the shells.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 1st, 2020, 12:23 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarglider View Post

"I will, I promise! And when you go back to being a warrior you can help train me! It'll be awesome!" Sootkit purred, her smile growing into a ear-to-ear grin. "And then when I am a warrior and have a mate and I'm a queen, you help me through things!" Sootkti thought about her future. Who would even be my mate? She thought. Maybe someone like... um... I don't know! We'll have to see what cat or cats I fall in love with! She purred as Antfrost took the shells.
Antfrost licked Sootkit between the ears, "Of course I will. Though, I might have another litter of kits some moons in the future" she mewed, wondering what Elktooth would think of the idea. Looking back down at the she-kit, she smiled back a bit, "You know, just because you're a she-cat doesn't mean you have to have kits in the future" she mewed, frowning to herself.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 1st, 2020, 12:39 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Antfrost licked Sootkit between the ears, "Of course I will. Though, I might have another litter of kits some moons in the future" she mewed, wondering what Elktooth would think of the idea. Looking back down at the she-kit, she smiled back a bit, "You know, just because you're a she-cat doesn't mean you have to have kits in the future" she mewed, frowning to herself.
"I know! But I want to have kits! I want to watch them grow up and take care of them!" Sootkit exclaimed, her mind racing excitedly. I wonder what my warrior name is going to be, anyway! "Do you have any ideas about what my warrior name is going to be? Maybe it'll be Sootfur! Or Sootleaf! Or something else! IT doesn't really matter though, because not long after I'm a warrior I'll be Sootstar! I'll be the nicest leader there ever will be." She puffed her chest out proudly, giving an even bigger smile.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 1st, 2020, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Happy

FoxKit pounced on a moss bed. then leaped on his mother and then his littermates.
Old July 1st, 2020, 10:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[ @Moon Lily; @Queenie; @Fallen One; @Pluto; @Shimm; ]

Ashpool felt the pain stop for quite a few minutes which she was thankful for. She had a few moments to relax before the next set of pains came. She rested her head down in her nest and closed her eyes, hissing in pain. She was hoping this was the last one. She couldn't handle much longer. Ashpool let out a large push before breathing deeply. Her belly rippled and she gave out her finale pushes and the last one was here. The pain stop and she was exhausted. She just wanted to sleep it all away, but she wanted to see her new babies. There was plenty of time to rest.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 1st, 2020, 10:59 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Sparkling Flower
Sorrelkit had walked in from playing with Riverkit.
Oh Ashpool! There so pretty! @Cougar
Old July 2nd, 2020, 04:51 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Snow Kit woke up, he shivered as he thought of the nightmare he had. He padded out into the riverclan clearing to see if anyone wanted to play

Last edited by Vannameloncam; July 2nd, 2020 at 05:00 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:19 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Sparkling Flower @Queenie @Fallen One @Pluto @Shimm ]

Hickoryblaze felt the overwhelming tension that had flooded him only moments before evaporate, and his supportive grin reappear as the last bundle of fur and love slipped out. Washing her and settling the beautiful brown and golden she-kit down by her siblings, he sat back momentarily, perfectly satisfied. Love and protectiveness flooded his heart, the emotion pouring out of him as if it could never run out. Which he hoped it wouldn't. He purred, laying beside his adored Ashpool and curling around her and the kits. They were all so...perfect. It seemed that nothing could compare to this moment. He stopped the tears that threatened to spill, both tears of joy and sadness. Had Beetlekit been alive, he would have been estatic. All pride and joy, a sense of superiority because of his newborn siblings. Picturing the excited tom strutting around made him chuckle softly, keeping the tears away successfully. Oh, son. I hope you're up there, watching. He silently wished, his eyes closed in momentary prayer. THhen, gazing down at the suckling kittens, he began to groom his mate's pelt, dotted with tiny specks of scarlet blood.
"Are you awake enough to name them, darling?" He murmured, a soft smile parting his maw.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; July 2nd, 2020 at 06:19 AM.
Closed Thread