Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:01 PM

Old October 13th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She gave a nod,” Right.” She paused unsure of whatelse to say.
"Right, lets get home," Daisywind said as she dug up Pinkpaw's prey and gave it to her. She started trotting down the path. She noticed a pile of brightly colored leaves. "Looks like those Twolegs have been doing that thing where they make piles of leaves for no reason... Actually, there is one reason..." Daisywind put down her prey and jumped into the pile without thinking twice. A golden colored leaf fell on to her pink colored nose, making her sneeze. "Hop in!" she exlaimed. Now, this is my favorite part of leaf-fall.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 13th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
"Right, lets get home," Daisywind said as she dug up Pinkpaw's prey and gave it to her. She started trotting down the path. She noticed a pile of brightly colored leaves. "Looks like those Twolegs have been doing that thing where they make piles of leaves for no reason... Actually, there is one reason..." Daisywind put down her prey and jumped into the pile without thinking twice. A golden colored leaf fell on to her pink colored nose, making her sneeze. "Hop in!" she exlaimed. Now, this is my favorite part of leaf-fall.
She blinked,"This is twoleg rubble."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

She had expected this reaction. Why wouldn't she? A feline, especially like her, disappearing for a long time then returning with kits was a big surprise to any cat, whether they personally knew her or not. And so that's why she was acting so calm and soothing. Crescentmoon usually was calm and soothing, but over her time as a loner she had become a bit more ready to fight when she could, but her mother had told her that that happened to every new mother.
"Yes, let's get going, I'll explain as much as I can." Crescentmoon wanted to help Ottertail understand, she hated leaving her friends in the dark. And that was why she had returned. Another reason was because she was longing to see Northpath. Sure, he was a medicine cat, but Crescentmoon still loved him with all of her heart. Her kits had been born with a tom whom had healed her broken heart for a time, but he never made her feel the way North had made her feel. Th two had parted on mutual terms, though he hadn't known that Crescentmoon was carrying his kits. And there they were now, tussling with one another in the grass, a living reminder of a loss, a gain, and hurt all in one package. But they had brought her so much joy and happiness as well, and she didn't think that she would trade them for anything.
Even Northpath.
Now, the feline was expecting things to be different when she got home. She knew her family wouldn't there to welcome her. She had seen them all die. First Acornpaw, from greencough, then Daintypaw not too long after due to a badger fight. Then her mother, oh her sweet wonderful mother, had died overworking herself in trying to care for everybody else during leaf-bare. No one had noticed that the older ginger she-cat had been starving herself, and still working herself three times as much as any other cat during those cold, desolate seasons. And lastly, Crescentmoon remembered the death of her brave father and sister, Butterflywing. They had died defending their clan, like the brave warriors they always were. And I remember having doubts about Butterflywing's loyalty to her clan... Her calico sister had truly proven herself in that moment, saving Crescentmoon's life. Now, Crescentmoon had never seen her brother die, but she wasn't sure if he survived or not. She only hoped he did, and was somewhere, living the life he deserved.
Getting to her paws, Crescentmoon turned to her kits. "Guys, come on, we've got to keep going." Two pairs of eyes, one silver, one green, shot up, before some more tussling and then a few yowls were heard as the two kits tried to get in front of one another. Crescentmoon started walking, looking over to Ottertail, but keeping one blue eye on her kits at the same time.
"So, to explain my disappearance..." She wasn't looking forward to reminiscing the old times, but she knew that it would be best if she told someone about it. So they knew the truth.
"Not sure if you saw, but my sister and my father were killed during the middle of the end of the second Evil Era, due to them refusing to join the evil side. My brother Appledash and I were also with them. One of the cats tried to kill me, as I seemed to be the "weakest" out of all of them. But, my dear sister Butterflywing jumped in front of me, taking the blow for herself. After that was chaos. My father told Appledash and I to get out of there, right before he was killed. I escaped, and I think Appledash did too, but that I am not for sure of." Crescentmoon shivered a little, thinking back to one of the most horrible times in her life. "So then, pretty much, I went into hiding, wanting to return, but not knowing if it was safe enough. I had no family to protect me,
and one of the only cats, besides you that is, that I thought could protect me was Northpath. But he was a medicine cat, and I knew he had more important duties than looking after me."
Crescentmoon had always regretted that part about falling in love with him. Was that he was supposed to put the clan first, even before her. But then again, she didn't even know if he had loved her back.
"And the kits? Well..." Crescentmoon watched to two, a light silver pelt against a dark black one, so different, yet they came from the same mother. Letting out a sigh, Crescentmoon made sure the kits were far enough ahead before she started to speak once more. "You see, I was heartbroken, and.... yearning, for love or affection after living and hiding on my own for so long. I bumped into this travelling loner by the name of Romeo. He was such a good lover, and he knew exactly what to say to make me feel better. Him and I became mates for a little, before we both realized out hearts both lied elsewhere. Mine, in Thunderclan, and his... Well his with a cat he hadn't met yet." Crescentmoon flicked her ears uncomfortably. She didn't really like talking about her time with Romeo, especially to one of her closer, male friends. She felt as if it made her sound weak and needy and... like a flirt in a way.
"I left him before he would be able to tell that I was expecting his kits, because I didn't want to make him feel obligated to care for them. And I wanted to raise them where I grew up. So, I travelled back here for the past 3 moons, and here I am now, having come across you." She smiled at her friend, glad that it had been him and not a different, hostile cat or enemy. But, it would've been pretty great if it had been Northpath too. But she knew that when she did see him, she couldn't express her extreme happiness to see him to it's full extent. She knew her kits would need a stable father figure, one who was allowed to have kits. And that had led Crescentmoon to think that... Maybe... She would have to take on a warrior mate. For her kit's sake. And that hurt more than she ever thought it would. She had always imagined having ktis with Northpath, and raising them to be the best warriors they could be. But... situations change, life changes, and you have to make adjustments.
Pointing her ears towards her kits, Crescentmoon decided it was time to introduce them. "Sorry about not having done this earlier, but... The silver tom-cat is South Winds, otherwise known as South. He, as you can see, inherited my light pelt, but... Has his fathers green eyes." It felt kind of weird saying "his father" as South didn't even know who his father was. And she had promised her kits that they would meet their father soon. She just hadn't planned that far ahead... But she also didn't want to lie to her kits. But she was running out of options. "And the she-kit is Starry Night, don't know where her silver eyes came from, but her black pelt is all her dad's."
The mention of Northpath made Ottertail start a little. That was right... she couldn't have known. He was dead now, but she wouldn't know that yet, and now he was going to have to explain what had happened. The warrior shifted his weight uncomfortably, but said nothing throughout the rest of her explanation. So, it had more or less been a mutual breakup-type thing... that was good! At least he hadn't just run off and left her with her kits. But, she had left him. Something Ottertail didn't exactly agree with, but he wouldn't talk about that right now. She didn't need to be contridicted on her life's decisions. Even if he thought she shouldn't have stayed away from the Clan for so long, or left her mate - even if it was sort of mutual.

"I'm sorry to hear about your family. And glad Romeo could give you what you needed. And, um... I think there are some things you should hear." But before he could continue, she mentioned her kits' names. South Winds and Starry Night? Those were gorgeous names, and Ottertail believed they would fit right into the Clan. As long as they were careful. The only thing about bringing non-Clanborn kits into the nursery was that others would tease them, most likely. And would they be safe? It was going to be leaf-bare soon, so they were probably safer in a Clan, but it was also dangerous. It'd be easy to starve to death during the colder moons, although Ottertail thought it'd probably be easy enough to starve during the warm moons as well.

"Well, I have to give you points on creativity." He joked lightly before his expression grew more serious and he sighed. They were going to be near the Clan soon, as they continued moving through the territory, and he glanced over at the kits to see them. At least it wasn't too far now. And it wasn't too far of a walk in the first place. "Um, so, a few things have changed since - since you left. Ratnight's dead now, so there's no worrying about that, and... Fennelstrike... I'm not sure, but I think she's probably dead or long gone by now." There was a moment of silence before Ottertail sighed and then continued. "I haven't seen your brother in the Clan. But, I never heard anyone saying that he was dead... so I'm sure he's safe. And - I'm really sorry to have to tell you this, and I don't know if I'm the right one to tell you this, but... Northpath, um... he d - died."

Ottertail could almost see the sky getting darker as he spoke, and it felt like he had just announced the end of the world. Telling someone their best friend was dead was probably the worst thing ever. Ottertail had no idea what he would do if someone had to tell him Mintberry had died. "He was, um, saving Zerosight. There was a cat aiming for him, and Northpath jumped in the way, or... I honestly couldn't tell what happened." That was the thing he hadn't been looking foward to telling Crescentmoon at all. But she deserved to know. Ottertail had too much respect for his friend to keep something like that from her. It was best to continue on, to keep moving on with the news, because there was so much of it. So much had changed in the time she had been away, and the changes had moved very quickly.

"Ashstar disappeared shortly after the Evil Era ended, and Gyrewind became our leader. He appointed Snowsong as deputy... a little while after that, Zerosight resigned and for a short time we were without a medicine cat. Then Gyrestar resigned, and Snowstar became our current leader and appointed Fennelnose as deputy. We got a new medicine cat - a former warrior, Wheatfur. Fennelnose I think disappeared, or she may have died, but there was never an announcement about it. She didn't have the position for very long. There was a new deputy appointed... Bubblestep, I think her name was? She wasn't deputy for very long either, and now we have ANOTHER new deputy - his name's Passionblaze."

That was everything that he had had to catch Crescentmoon up on. All of the news. Some of it was good, some of it was bad, but all of it was change. She wouldn't recognize a lot of the cats in the Clan when she got back, probably. There were quite a few new warriors, quite a few new apprentices, and more kits. Some of the warriors she had known were dead or gone, most likely. He gave her the most apologetic glance he could muster at the moment. Right now he wasn't quite sure what to say to her. 'I'm sorry about Northpath' didn't sound right, nor did 'I'm sorry I can't tell you what happened to your brother,' and he wasn't sure if he should ask for more details about her life as a loner.

No.

Ottertail was pretty sure that he shouldn't do that, but there was one thing that he was wondering if he should ask her or not. "Um... is there anyone back in ThunderClan who can help you take care of your kits?" In a way, he was asking if she needed him to help her. Crescentmoon had been through a lot, it sounded like, and he wanted to ease the load some. Would she even want to stay in ThunderClan after this? She couldn't leave now, though! At least not for a few days, Ottertail was pretty sure she needed rest. Everything was going to be okay, eventually... he wanted to help her.

And, he wanted to spend some more time with his old friend before she ended up leaving the Clan again - just in case she did end up leaving the Clan again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She blinked,"This is twoleg rubble."
"It's leaves. They just mess around with it a little. You can barely smell their stench," Daisywind said.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
As the golden brown-furred warrior told her tale to this male, she would occasionally glance at him out of the corner of her eye, wondering silently about him. It seemed that the two of them were not far off in moons when it came to age, so why had she never met or even seen him before? Had Lightningclaw really taken up that much of her life that her own clanmates had seemed to just be a blur around her throughout the she-cat’s life? Ever since she had been small, her dreams had always been filled with romantic fantasies and hopes to find the one someday, which many cats did, she pieced together, so she was no special snowflake because of that. The rain from outside still came down, but in a softened drizzle rather than heavy raindrops like before. When Stonestream voiced his own opinion about Starclan, the warrior looked up to the sky that peeked through the trees around them. “It sounds wonderful up there..” Autumnleaf murmured, “Rather than having the stress of life on your back, you can take things at your own pace and be with the ones you’ve lost, like you said.” Even though the bobtail often had darkening thoughts and sometimes begged for Starclan to take her life - this cat was not ready to die and she knew this, deep down, despite her depressive state. She wanted to help her clan and perhaps try to do something with her life once more before it was her time to become one with the stars above them. Her ears twitched at his words, however, bringing the bobtail away from her pensive thoughts. “Ah, yes. Some are quite fickle about that sort of thing.” She mentioned, agreeing with the male beside her. The female had been around cats who took their personal space very seriously to a point where they would lash out if others drew too close. It reminded her of an old kithood friend that she had once named Flintheart, who was always so particular about his own little bubble. The Burmilla didn’t like others close to him for a reason she was unknowing of, but that was none of her business, of course. What had happened to him, she wondered, having not spoken to him since they had first became warriors. “If you say so.” Autumnleaf said, looking at Stonestream as he claimed that he was quite comfortable, but also not to worry for his own sake. The older warrior was a humble one, much like she was, at certain times. She respected that about him, her ears twitching silently.

Few cats knew her full-story, as she had probably mentioned before, but this warrior, Stonestream, seemed rather interested in her tale. She could tell that he listened and actually continued to pay attention to her when important parts of her life where mentioned. He soon picked up on how she spoke of Lightningpaw, asking if he was like an adopted brother to her. “Technically, he is my adopted brother, since we were raised by the same couple throughout our nursery moons, but it never really clicked in our heads - seeing each other as anything else, but that.” She explained the best she could, thinking back to those early days when things were less stressful and life seemed to make a little more sense than usual. “To be honest with you, I've never really put much thought into it.” There were multiple reasons because of this, but the main reason was because she didn't really want to recall those memories. The warrior chose not to tell him this detail, deciding that some things were better left unsaid until the time was right. Autumnleaf looked at Stonestream once more, his laughter peeking her attention. It was a warm, happy sound that she liked to hear right now. At his joking words and lightened bumping of shoulders, she let a small smile rest on her maw. “I suppose you're right.” The bobtail remarked with a slight laugh of her own that ended rather quickly after it began. She wasn't usually one to laugh, so it felt rather odd to do so at times. Autumnleaf listened intently, however, when Stonestream began to speak once more about her comment about apprentice cliches. It was nice to her the grey-furred warrior reassure her about this. Though she found herself giggling and nodding in agreement to his words about being arrogant as an apprentice. “There was even a time when I was like that.” She mentioned, admitting this with a little embarrassed laugh, “Lightningpaw and I were a dynamic duo in our early apprentice moons, feeling like we could do anything.” Autumnleaf went silent for another moment, thinking back once again. This was probably the most she had ever been so recalling of her past, but perhaps it would give her some closure in the end. That's what some cats mention to her - closure and other methods similar to such to help her get over the troubles that followed her from the start.

Stonestream’s next words, which were clearly laced with curiosity, made the she-cat eye him with the raise of any eyebrow. He asked her more about her connection with Lightningpaw, which was no surprise, since very few knew their story. “Yes.” Autumnleaf simply said, her gaze resting on her paws in front of her, “But there is more to the story before that, so let me start from there. I wouldn't want to leave anything out in case you'd get confused along the way.” The bobtail went no disrespect by her words, just wanting a chance to tell the whole story so he would perhaps understand. “Lightningpaw and I were never far from one another through the beginning moons of our apprenticeship, even sharing a nest.” She mentioned, a chuckle almost slipping from her, “One day, he and I were called together by our mentors to begin our first lesson in battle training. Of course, we were rather excited about this, scrambling after our mentors as they took us to the training cave to practice sparring.” The warrior paused for a second, letting this process before continuing, “After demonstrating a few moves to us, our mentors instructed to the both of us to practice a fight at that moment. We were determined and there was even some playful teasing in there too. Lightningpaw was always the stronger one out of both of us, excelling in this kind of stuff while I was skilled in hunting.” Autumnleaf looked at Stonestream once more as she furthered this story, “As this continued, we both got so into the fight that Lightningpaw had forgotten to not use his claws.” As she said this, she brought her paw to her throat as she now peered at Stonestream with her deep emerald-hued eyes, “He struck my throat, cutting me and blood soon rushed from the wound as I collapsed in the training area, in shock and pain of what just happened.” She decided to keep quiet now, letting him get his word in about the story so far before she continued on with such.
His broad shoulders rolled comfortably, and he flexed his muscles, digging his claws into the bark of the stump they settled in. If he knew this place existed, it would be his favorite place to nap. This Tom was far from ready to retiring into the elders den. He just liked to nap without curious kits running to look forward to him telling them stories. He adored the little ones, but everyone wanted alone time every now and then. He was no exception, even if he was one of the kindest hearts in his clan. Occasionally, his eyes slid to the side to look at Molly that he was keeping warm. He caught her staring at him. Glancing at him, and everytime he saw her gaze, he would quickly look away and stare straightforward at the scenery. It was a good thing that the rain didn't fall ever so heavily as it done before. Too much rain made Stonestream stiffen. It reminded him of saddened times. He recalled that Autumnleaf loved the rain. “Starclan is definitely one of the most amazing places, I bet. I can hear laughing and sweet nothing's from where I'm standing.” His head tilted for a moment, imagining a delicate laugh escaping from his former sweetheart’s maw. Calling his name, begging for him to come. Stonestream blinked his eyes and shook his head. “I can actually see our loved ones joking about us and making fun.” He let out a booming laughter. His mother always told him that his head was as big as as his ego and his behavior was bullheaded as such. Just the thought of those made him excited about being taken to Starclan. Apart of him knew he wasn’t finished with this place. His home. Thunderclan.”I do actually enjoy my personal space. Except when I'm the one who is willing to share it.” He spoke matter-of-factly. It Was nothing wrong or personal about sharing warmth. It was more vital, in a sense. Besides, whether he wanted to admit it or not, Autumnleaf carried stones.on her shoulders, her back, and everywhere. There was a burden on her, and Stonestream simply wanted to help her through a tough time. “I mean! I don't mind sharing it - but, we all enjoy our own space at times, heh. I hope that doesn't make me sound selfish. Because, yeah,I probably sound too selfish right now.” He closed his eyes tight for a moment, and vigorously shook his head. The words he stated before made him think he sounded selfish. The last thing the Tom wanted the Molly to perceive him as was selfish. It was his pleasure to share with her. He didn't mind being pressed against her. It was almost like a mother and their kit. How a mom would always keep her babies warm. Or, two turtledoves snuggling to keep each other at bay. The Tom thumped his tail for a moment, smiling while his eyes stayed on the rain. Yup. This was okay.

Stonestream wanted to question her more, but listening was the goal. Not bombarding her with more questions because he didn't understand. It clicked in his mind that this Lightningclaw was someone important to her. But, wouldn't she thought of him as a brother? To be honest, the Tom felt that she was talking about him as if he were...a lover. Someone she held romantic feelings for. It was a tale never heard of before. At least to the Tom. Two adoptive siblings...now, Stonestream wasn't perfect. Her unspoken love for Lightningclaw reminded him of his love. But, not his late mate. One that should had never happened. One that should had been unrequited. One that...he should had walked away from, but instead he had his own heart shattered. Nettle wasn't the Molly that Stonestream discussed much about. If not much, then at all. He never utter her name. His clan mates didn't know he pursued a relationship with a Syndicate cat. Yet...that was so many moons ago, so why was he thinking of Nettle now? Shaking his head, Stonestream knew he was becoming too distracted in his own thoughts. Who knew that talking about another's past would make one think of their own? Stonestream slowly turned his head to look at his, his folded ears laying flat against his head. She didn't answer his question, which he didn't take notice to, so he didn't question her. Her laughter was what brought his attention back, and it had quickly gone. A brief smile had appeared on his face, but quickly turned into a frown because her expression was stoic again. Not a frown. Not a smile. Just nothing. Their next topic of conversation did make the she cat giggle, so Stonestream smiled once again. It was an accomplishment to make another laugh. A Tom like him seen frowns constantly. It made him depress, so hearing her laughter made him want to puff out his chest like an Apprentice filled with pride after being praised. “Ah, you were?” He asked, his voice surprised. “To be honest, I dubbed you as one of the quiet ones, if any.” He chuckled lightheartedly. Then, he listened once more. His ears stayed folded, but they were opened. The Tom bowed his head down, looking at his paws as he paid attention to her words. “That sounds like a wonderful relationship. Usually opposites attract one another.” He gave her a small grin. He expected her to say more about their relationship. Instead, she grew quiet for a moment. Stonestream figured it must be a hard topic of conversation with her. Stonestream’s gaze clouded for a ment, fixated on his paws. While she was in her moment of silence, Stonestream wondered if Leopardcloud knew. If she known that she was his second choice. In Starclan, wouldn't one know everything? Like, once you die, every secret would be in the open. In the field. Public. Disclosed. Leopardcloud always been a good friend to him back in their apprentice years and even in their young warrior years. He didn't pursue a relationship with her because he… Wasn't in love with her. Gradually, he fell in love with her. Stonestream lifted his head. It was uncanny for him to think of such thoughts. He was like everyone else, who made mistakes. Only...Nettle wasn't a mistake. Nor was Leopardcloud. Thinking about the past made you bitter. It certainly was making him feel a certain way. Though bitter wouldn't be the exact emotion he was gaining from this.

This Tom was certainly curious. About her entire life. She offered to tell him her story, so she should expect that he was going to ask some question. The best way wasn't throwing them at her and awaiting for an answer quickly. Finally, his ears lifted upright for a moment. “Ah, okay. But, I'm warning you, I'm not getting any younger.” He chuckled slightly, and throwing her a grin as his ears folded once more against his head. “I'm all ears.” He clears his throat, then shut his maw, so that she knew he would listen. The entire time, Stonestream remained unspoken. He looked at her, nodding his head occasionally as he paid heed to her words. He smiled a little at knowing the fact that Autumnleaf and this Lightning was very close. Adoptive siblings, and definitely much more. It sounded a bit taboo, but it had to be one of the sweetest stories. Well, until she started talking about their sparring match. Stonestream’s expression contorted into one of disbelief. Why would anyone want to hurt their beloved? Now, Stonestream felt uncomfortable knowing this. Being raised more so by his mother, the Tom respected mollies greatly. Even at this old age, he respected the younger mollies. This Lightningpaw must had been mixed with some delusions and went too happy at knowing he was skilled in the arena. “I'm...sorry, that happened to you.” Stonestream spoke, his words heavy with sorrow. He could never imagine being hurt so badly. It must had been painful. But, not as painful as the emotional pain that this Molly had to endure. He knew she was far passed that stage in her life, but he didn't know whether this Lightning was still in her life. Or, that if he was around Thunderclan still. Stonestream stretched his limbs, allowing his stomach to touch the ground. He laid down in this position, shifting his rear paws to make them feel more comfortable in the cramped area. He stayed near the Molly to keep her warm, and now, he was also comfortable. And, ready to hear more of her tale.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@The Little Robin @CandyFlossCat

(Should we skip to where the kits are a couple weeks old, so they can hear and see. Or, should we just roleplay it out/wait? Don't know exactly what to do...)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"It's leaves. They just mess around with it a little. You can barely smell their stench," Daisywind said.
Pinkpaw still had restraints,” If Snowstar or Passionblaze saw me I’d be punished- as would you.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Pinkpaw still had restraints,” If Snowstar or Passionblaze saw me I’d be punished- as would you.” She meowed.
"Ok, fine," Daisywind said. "But are you still up for a race?"
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Ok, fine," Daisywind said. "But are you still up for a race?"
“Sure. I don’t think I’ll get in trouble. But can warriors race?” She asked worried her mentor might get in trouble. (IK she’s such a worry-wart)

Old October 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
“Sure. I don’t think I’ll get in trouble. But can warriors race?” She asked worried her mentor might get in trouble. (IK she’s such a worry-wart)
[Which apprentice isnt?] "Do voles taste good on a new-leaf morning?" Daisywind asked jokingly.