Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM

Old March 5th, 2018, 01:03 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Cocoaheart watched the sky a bit before giving a nod. "Yes, it is." She meowed. So, beautiful so, peaceful so, wounderful. This was, is, her home always has been always will be. The rives and springs were a gift from StarClan and the Clan was her life her Clanmates her family. Closing her chocolate brown eyes she took in a deep breath. My home, my life, my family. She thought as she lessened to the wind an waves. It was calming, even hearing Gingerthroat's breath was peaceful. Slowly letting out her breath she opened her eyes. Honesty this molly had no idea what today so she stayed quiet.
Gingerthroat watched the sky a moment. Honestly, it was calming to him. He really enjoyed passing the time gazing at the clouds floating by.

Suddenly there was a playful glint in his amber eyes, and he leaped to his paws and lightly flicked her ear with his tail. "Try and... catch me..." He then bounded off across the clearing, his eyes filled with laughter.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Gingerthroat watched the sky a moment. Honestly, it was calming to him. He really enjoyed passing the time gazing at the clouds floating by.

Suddenly there was a playful glint in his amber eyes, and he leaped to his paws and lightly flicked her ear with his tail. "Try and... catch me..." He then bounded off across the clearing, his eyes filled with laughter.

Cocoaheart was startled when Gingerthroat first jumped to his paws but she let out a pur of amusement when he flicked her ear. "Oh? You think your faster then me?" She asked not being able to keep in a purr. Jumping to her own paws she raced after the tom. It was like being a kit again. Yeah, she always took up a chance to play but this felt more like her kit-houd. As the chocolate hued molly ran across the shady and pebbly ground her puffy tail trailed behind her.
Getting closer to Gingerthroat Cocoaheart jumped at him hoping to catch him. Her chocolate hued eyes glowed with amusement and playfulness.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
“Oh it’s fine.” Shimmerskip said, her tone upbeat. “I was planning on getting something for myself anyways, but I wanted to make sure it was ok to eat with you before I assumed anything.” It’s not like anycat except Wolfpool would eat with her anyway, or care if I wanted to eat with them. She thought to herself. Her face, for a moment, looked sad and far away. Why did he exept? Most cats act like I didnt even ask. she wondered oh well, he seems to not ignore me, so maybe... she looked at Wolfclaw, and saw a flash of pity in his eyes. She knew that he saw how skinny she was. Usually after a cat turned her down or ignored her she would act like she didn’t care and would go pick a piece of prey from the pile, usually it being the thinnest, and took it behind the warrior’s den to stare at it. Later she would tell her mate she had ate, but she had really snuck back to put it on the prey pile. “I’ll go get my prey now and will come back to eat with you.” Shimmerskip meowed to Wolfclaw.
The large brown-furred maine coon once again stared at her in utter silence with his deepened green-hued eyes for a moment, his tail flicking back and forth behind him, almost like he was lost in thought all of a sudden. Most cats that he interacted with either trying to start a fight with him or were too intimidated by his appearance to make this much of a conversation with the matured warrior, so it puzzled Wolfclaw ever so slightly to be treated with such - what was the word? Kindness? Friendliness? He was unsure, not having anyone truly show him any sort of respect since his own mother, Rosie, passed away many moons ago from a terrible sickness that had spread through the alleyways that he had grown up in. This particular shecat intrigued Wolfclaw, which only confused him morley so, but he decided to treat this so-called opportunity to make amends with his sour reputation among the clan cats. As he pondered about this, however, the female’s voice pulled the maine coon from his pensive mindset, catching her mention of getting a piece of prey to eat herself. “There should be some plump catches from the dawn patrol, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding something that will satisfy someone like you.” By that, he meant her small build and meant no disrespect by it in any way, but with Wolfclaw, he was never really the wisest with how he worded certain things.

Last edited by Captain; March 5th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The large brown-furred maine coon once again stared at her in utter silence with his deepened green-hued eyes for a moment, his tail flicking back and forth behind him, almost like he was lost in thought all of a sudden. Most cats that he interacted with either trying to start a fight with him or were too intimidated by his appearance to make this much of a conversation with the matured warrior, so it puzzled Wolfclaw ever so slightly to be treated with such - what was the word? Kindness? Friendliness? He was unsure, not having anyone truly show him any sort of respect since his own mother, Rosie, passed away many moons ago from a terrible sickness that had spread through the alleyways that he had grown up in. This particular shecat intrigued Wolfclaw, which only confused him morley so, but he decided to treat this so-called opportunity to make amends with his sour reputation among the clan cats. As he pondered about this, however, the female’s voice pulled the maine coon from his pensive mindset, catching her mention of getting a piece of prey to eat herself. “There should be some plump catches from the dawn patrol, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding something that will satisfy someone like you.” By that, he meant her small build and meant no disrespect by it in any way, but with Wolfclaw, he was never really the wisest with how he worded certain things.
“Ok.” She meowed over her shoulder as she padded twords the fresh-kill pile, and picked out a skinny pike for herself. Then she padded back to Wolfclaw, and layed down beside him. Picking at the pike.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“Ok.” She meowed over her shoulder as she padded twords the fresh-kill pile, and picked out a skinny pike for herself. Then she padded back to Wolfclaw, and layed down beside him. Picking at the pike.
With the shecat slowly walking off and leaving him to his own thoughts for a few short moments, Wolfclaw went back to eating his own piece of prey that laid between his large paws, whiskers twitching as he tore into the flesh and bone with little to no delay - it was quite the gruesome sight for anyone that would dare watch the warrior eat. Nobody used dared do such a thing though, until recently, of course. Soon enough, the female that was somewhat his personal companion for the morning returned to his side with what looked to be a pathetic thing that he would assume to be a fish - a pike perhaps, from what these Riverclan cats called them. “How do you intend to be strong for your clan by feasting on such a weak thing?” He remarked in a low tone as the maine coon lifted his head to look down at the fellow warrior as she picked at the meat in front of her, “Are you not hungry or something?” Wolfclaw could never understand a cat that could go a day without being hungry, coming from a place that was scarce of any type of food to feed your loved ones, let alone yourself.
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
With the shecat slowly walking off and leaving him to his own thoughts for a few short moments, Wolfclaw went back to eating his own piece of prey that laid between his large paws, whiskers twitching as he tore into the flesh and bone with little to no delay - it was quite the gruesome sight for anyone that would dare watch the warrior eat. Nobody used dared do such a thing though, until recently, of course. Soon enough, the female that was somewhat his personal companion for the morning returned to his side with what looked to be a pathetic thing that he would assume to be a fish - a pike perhaps, from what these Riverclan cats called them. “How do you intend to be strong for your clan by feasting on such a weak thing?” He remarked in a low tone as the maine coon lifted his head to look down at the fellow warrior as she picked at the meat in front of her, “Are you not hungry or something?” Wolfclaw could never understand a cat that could go a day without being hungry, coming from a place that was scarce of any type of food to feed your loved ones, let alone yourself.
“Sometimes cats pick on me.” Shimmerskip admitted. “They come over when I start to eat by myself, and they take my food, if I refuse to give it to them then they claw my pelt a bit, just enough to breach the skin so no one sees the scars I have under my thick fur. Lately I’ve taken to hiding behind the warrior’s den, and they seem confused when they don’t see me in the clearing. Sometimes I eat what I took from the fresh-kill pile, but sometimes I’m too afraid that they will find my hideing place, so I’m too nervous to eat.” She hung her head. “And I never told anycat about it because they threatened to hurt my mate Wolfpool.” She said as she looked up her eyes widened in panic as she looked around the camp to see if the cats were here. When she saw that they were nowhere in sight, her fur flattened. “And I’d rather go hungry, then have my clan mates go hungry. And I take a while to eat.” She purred.

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 5th, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 12:40 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Suspiciousmindz

As clan life carried itself along, warriors and apprentices coming and going, elders peeking out and disappearing while kits remained sleeping with their mothers rowanflower watched it all behind golden green optics. Life was good, peaceful, calm and welcoming. For now the white and ginger molly had caught herself in a daze, for once she had her mind stuck on herself as opposed to somebody else. Though instead of a peaceful time her mind was buzzing with thoughts. Swimming around like fish in a current they would rub up against each other and sprout a whole new idea which kept her busy and distracted. That's when everything had seemingly faded into white noise, like she had her head underwater and the only thing she could hear was her own thoughts. Clear as day and persistent in making her uneasy.

That's when a gentle meow shattered her thoughts and her head jerked to the side eyes blinking wide as she popped back into the real world for a brief moment.

And for a split second her smile remained frozen on her face but gradually disappeared. A shocked and horrified expression invaded her face and she looked at her paws shyly. The deputy shouldn't have been shocked, in fact she should embrace the fact a queen had noticed but she was still scared. Fallenstar nor her own mate had noticed or said anything whatsoever. Come to think of it, lotusflower was it? had been the first to comment on it. Her golden green optics fluttered alarm but her face calmed and she shuffled to face the queen. "I- I um I- I'm not sure" she said admittedly letting out a long sigh. It was good to say it, she was scared, she wasn't sure and most of all... She was t ready.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 6th, 2018, 06:25 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“Sometimes cats pick on me.” Shimmerskip admitted. “They come over when I start to eat by myself, and they take my food, if I refuse to give it to them then they claw my pelt a bit, just enough to breach the skin so no one sees the scars I have under my thick fur. Lately I’ve taken to hiding behind the warrior’s den, and they seem confused when they don’t see me in the clearing. Sometimes I eat what I took from the fresh-kill pile, but sometimes I’m too afraid that they will find my hideing place, so I’m too nervous to eat.” She hung her head. “And I never told anycat about it because they threatened to hurt my mate Wolfpool.” She said as she looked up her eyes widened in panic as she looked around the camp to see if the cats were here. When she saw that they were nowhere in sight, her fur flattened. “And I’d rather go hungry, then have my clan mates go hungry. And I take a while to eat.” She purred.
“Hmph.” Wolfclaw declared with a irritated huff after he listened to the shecat’s words, his torn ears twitching as he thought about all of this. Perhaps the clan life wasn’t so innocent compared to the street life as he originally thought. He shouldn’t have been surprised though, as the large maine coon glanced around for a while at the other cats that dotted the clearing. “How low does one have to be to pick on someone smaller and weaker than them?” The male muttered under his breath, gritting his sharpened teeth ever so slightly before turning to look at the shecat beside him. In a certain way, she reminded him of himself when he was younger, when other cats would beat him senseless for his food - or when he tried to bring food to his ill mother. Wolfclaw scooted the rest of his large fish to the area in front of her. Even after he had taken a few bites, there was still quite a lot to eat, especially for a cat of her small size. “Eat this now.” The tomcat demanded, tucking his paws underneath his chest as he shifted to a more comfortable position beside her, “If anyone comes over here, looking to take your food, they’ll have to answer to me. Now eat.” He said once again, seriousness in his tone.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
“Hmph.” Wolfclaw declared with a irritated huff after he listened to the shecat’s words, his torn ears twitching as he thought about all of this. Perhaps the clan life wasn’t so innocent compared to the street life as he originally thought. He shouldn’t have been surprised though, as the large maine coon glanced around for a while at the other cats that dotted the clearing. “How low does one have to be to pick on someone smaller and weaker than them?” The male muttered under his breath, gritting his sharpened teeth ever so slightly before turning to look at the shecat beside him. In a certain way, she reminded him of himself when he was younger, when other cats would beat him senseless for his food - or when he tried to bring food to his ill mother. Wolfclaw scooted the rest of his large fish to the area in front of her. Even after he had taken a few bites, there was still quite a lot to eat, especially for a cat of her small size. “Eat this now.” The tomcat demanded, tucking his paws underneath his chest as he shifted to a more comfortable position beside her, “If anyone comes over here, looking to take your food, they’ll have to answer to me. Now eat.” He said once again, seriousness in his tone.
“Huh?” Shimmerskip meowed. “O-ok, but I’m probably not going to be able to eat it all, I don’t eat much usually.” she warned. I might be able to eat about half of it.” She purred good-naturedly.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 6th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“Huh?” Shimmerskip meowed. “O-ok, but I’m probably not going to be able to eat it all, I don’t eat much usually.” she warned. I might be able to eat about half of it.” She purred good-naturedly.
“It’s still better than nothing or hardly anything at all.” The large maine coon said with an annoyed grunt rumbling from his throat, “I swear, are all clan cats like this were they pick on the smaller and weaker ones without a care in the world? Or is that just a Riverclan thing?” Wolfclaw was practically muttering this under his breath at this point, but he could care less. It was terrible how similar this place was to where he came from. Cats being nothing but selfish and rude to the weaker ones below them. It was disgusting to the tomcat and put a bad taste in his mouth.