Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit family
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 06:57 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
by Seamrog
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:55 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Her eyes narrowed as her mentor moved to the side. She quickly arched her back, paws outstretched and aiming right for her mentor's back. Determination bubbled in her eyes and a moment later, she landed on the ground. However, rather than landing gracefully on all four paws, she lost her balance and clumsily collapsed to the ground below. Confusion flooded into her yellow hues and she looked around wildly, wondering where her mentor was. He couldn't have just disappeared. And he hadn't. The apprentice spotted her mentor standing behind her and the realisation hit her. Caracalpaw remembered seeing something blur past her paws just as she was about to hit the ground. Not wanting to waste another second, she scrambled to her paws, making sure to keep her balance. The Abyssinian had watched other apprentice's train enough times to know that the enemy wouldn't wait politely for you to get up. You had to just get up quickly and think on your paws.

Knowing that you were the deputy's apprentice, it motivated Caracalpaw to work harder than all the other apprentice's. She wanted to prove to Shrikecall that she would one day be one of the best warrior's ever seen. She wanted to be as great as he was. The fact that Shrikecall was a deputy at such an old age just seemed to amaze the she-cat even more. It was an admirable thing, still being able to keep up despite your growing age. Looking at the deputy, anyone could clearly see his age showing. He looked rather frail in Caracalpaw's opinion. Sometimes, the apprentice worried for him. What if he wasn't going to live for much longer? It was a possibility, and the apprentice hoped it was something that didn't happen too soon. The Abyssinian enjoyed having Shrikecall as a mentor. She didn't want to have to get used to a whole new mentor if something happened to him. Sighing, the apprentice shook her head. Every time that she thought of something like this, Caracalpaw had to tell herself to stop thinking about such things. After all, it wasn't very nice to think about someone dying.

Finally looking up, surprise and alarm took their places in her orbs as she stared at her mentor, who of which was about to land on her. Even if the tom did look a bit frail to her, she still wouldn't want him on top of her, he might break a few bones! And she didn't mean that he would break his bones, (although there was a possibility), she meant that he might break her bones. The idea wasn't enjoyable and Caracalpaw wanted to move, however she knew that even if she moved it would be no use. He was going to land very soon. With that, she braced herself for impact. But nothing hit her. She looked up in confusion and once again, relief flooded into her as she realised that Shrikecall had landed a few steps in front of her. She nodded at his words. That was something that she was definitely going to bear in mind the next time that they had a training session. Caracalpaw didn't like losing to a cat more than once or twice, and she had already lost to Shrikecall many times than that. "I'm fine, we can continue," Caracalpaw responded eagerly. She was always wanting to fit in as much as she could into one training session. She had a thirst for perfection and skill.
Shrikecall was a little impressed with her persistence. At least she would be able to continue. Stepping backwards, he backed up to his previous point. Time to see how well she would be able to defend. Though her attack had left him just the slightest bit disappointed-- he couldn't have expected her to know that. If she did, she would have no need for him. Mentors were there to guide and help, not get frustrated and give up. So that was exactly what Shrikecall would do. "Let's see how well you can defend. Block my attack." It sounded like a command. Normally, the deputy didn't really use the word 'try.' Try sounded like he expected her not to be able to do it before they ever started.

No, he preferred just telling her what to do. After all... in his opinion, it would make her feel like he had more faith in her. The two of them had some things in common. And, at the same time, they couldn't possibly have been more different. With both of those things in mind, Shrikecall wondered how well they would be getting along when she was a warrior. Was he going to survive for that long? The deputy often wondered about his own older age. He was incredibly lucky to have gotten even this far, and he was even luckier to still be a warrior. And deputy? That was pushing it, but he was probably one of the luckiest cats in the Clans at this moment. The tom was grateful to have Caracalpaw as an apprentice. Because she didn't give up.

It was better then having someone who would give up that easily. Shooting her a look, to make sure she was ready-- or at least knew the attack was coming, she should have been ready by now-- he crouched down and sprung. Despite his advanced moons, the tom didn't really need much of a break. He didn't feel like taking one. And besides that, what would she think? Pride and stubbornness drove Shrikecall to do things that, in all honesty, probably were pretty stupid for a tom of his advanced moons. Continuing on, for one thing. Was he crazy to be doing that?

No-- she needed training. And, he was supposed to be the one training her. So he would have to do so in a way that was quick and efficient. It was only fair to Caracalpaw. The tom was aiming to either knock her over or at least catch her off guard, causing her to stumble and him to be able to pin her. He would have to be careful not to hurt the younger cat... Shrikecall had a tendancy to get a little rougher then he needed to when he was trying to train. She'll be fine. She's tough too. He told himself, shaking the thought of actually hurting the younger cat off.

Obviously that wouldn't happen. Most likely. He hoped. Time seemed to come to a stop and he seemed to be just hanging in the air, waiting to either land or for her to move out of the way. Truth be told, the latter would have made him happiest. Despite his dislike of losing, it would show that she was learning. Moving quicker. That she would do fine in battle, and she would remember what he had told her... even after he might be gone. Why did time always seem to go slower when you were waiting for something? Though the deputy was impatient.

So maybe it was just him.

Or maybe he was right, maybe time really did slow down. Though Shrikecall had a logical mind. He doubted that was the case. It was probably just the fact that he was ready for this to end, and that way he could either give her pointers or congratulate her while silently evaluating what he had done wrong. Or, what she had done right enough to the point where whatever he had done, he wouldn't have been able to escape the inevitable. Shrikecall desperately hoped that it was the former. He must have done something wrong if he lost here. The possibility that he was actually too old to win all the time was too horrible for the tom to think about, and he knew it wasn't going to happen.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:01 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Zero to Hero
@bad company
@Lilly
@fenic!

(who's turn is it to post? i feel it may be Lilly's or moonfang's but then again they may not want to rp until their characters wake up? ahhh i'm not sure but i certainly don't want this to die ^^')
Tis yours since Moonpaw and Leopardpaw are unconcious. Then fen and/or I will respond.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, there was nothing Couragepaw could say. His mind felt like it had just fizzled out. Literally. It was gone, it had disappeared, and now he was left with pieces. Her words stung him.

But I'm scared.

What was she scared of? Her fluffed up fur made him want to smooth it down... tell her it was okay... but even he didn't know if it was okay. Even he didn't know if things were going to be alright. Even he wasn't sure that she was going to get to see the next morning, or him... through no fault of their own though, that was certain. But I'm scared. Those three words hurt more then anything else she could have done to him. She wanted to believe? Then... why was she scared? Her next words answered his question, and threw more confusion into the air.

Okay. So she wasn't scared of him. That much gave him relief, and comfort. He found a smile coming onto his maw at those words that faded as he realized she didn't know either. "I'm s-sorry..." His voice trailed off. I'm sorry. Sorry couldn't help this. Sorry couldn't fix this. He couldn't just tell her he was sorry and then walk away, expecting that she would be alright. Sorry was not going to heal a broken heart. A broken heart would think everything was fine. It would lie like that. Couragepaw's heart... was not broken. It was just fractured, just hanging on, but it wasn't broken or he would start to lie to himself about anything and everything.

He knew she didn't love him. He was stupid.

Stupid for thinking that.

Stupid for believing.

Stupid for not realizing what he should have known all along.

That she never had, and never would think of him as anything more then a brother. A friend. A best friend. While that realization stung so much he wanted to break, he knew that he wouldn't be able to. He was stuck in time. A time of his own, where nothing existed but him and the silence and his friend. His best friend. Everyone else was moving in slow motion, moving fowards in time, but he was trapped in a limbo state. He couldn't move. Was he alive? Was she looking at him? Oh, StarClan... he felt sick. Like he wanted to throw up. And yet, he still loved Moonpaw. She was pulling him in like the tide.

She was throwing him out like he was crowfood.

She was staying with him, reassuring him... but she was the nightmare that he needed saving from.

Which one was it? Was she pulling him in, throwing him out, reassuring him or a nightmare? All four. She was all four. And that was what he couldn't let go of, the she cat that he loved, the she cat that he would constantly love, the one who would always be there. Never his. Just there. Melt or burst into flames? Was she unlocking his mind, reading his thoughts? Anytime he was beside her. But she made him stronger, too... she made him weaker and stronger. Which one was it? Either one. Any one. Both of them, and neither. He was on his own drowning. She was drowning beside him, and he couldn't save either one of them. Though he would choose her.

It would always be her.

Because no matter what he said, did, or thought... Moonpaw would forever be the cat that he would come back to. Moonpaw would forever be the one that he cared so much about he would do anything for. It would always be her, it had always been her, and he would forever be thinking about her. Annoying-- but it was the truth. The whole truth. The greatest truth he knew, and there was nothing he could do about it but accept it.

Would she?

No. Probably not. She didn't seem to want anything to do with this madness, not by the way she was describing it. I still don't know if I do. No, he didn't like her. He loved her. So, she shouldn't believe that, because-- unknowingly-- that had been a lie. This wasn't a crush. This wasn't anything but him and Moonpaw, and their life. This had become a nightmare that repeated over and over. He felt like he had been here before. Oh yes-- the day of their fight. Why hadn't she just been able to believe him? Why had she had to be in denial about that... was it the always-present, 'I'm not good enough for him?' But... maybe he wasn't the one good enough for her.

Was she snubbing him? No. Of course not! This was Moonpaw, she wasn't going to do that.... she would never do that... and he knew it. Her words continued to sting him. "I--" But there was nothing to say. Nothing he could do. Gently, slowly, he moved over towards her until he was touching her ever so lightly. Ever so softly, he pressed himself up against her. The contact was halting. Worried. It felt like he was afraid he might break her at the slightest touch, and yet he continued it. Why? Why was he doing it? Because he was afraid. Fear drove him to do the craziest of things, even contact the very thing he was afraid of.

But it wasn't her.

It was the words she was saying, the fear that she was going to end up rejecting him that was driving him to do this. That was driving him to do crazy things. I guess cats do crazy things when they're in love. He thought with a smile. In love? Yes. He was in love. He knew that now, but it still felt odd for him to think. To say. He had told her he loved her, and now she knew. Now she would understand. Her words gave him the power that he needed. And then took it away. Playing a game of catch, always giving it to him then snatching it away, the hope that he needed... wanted... begged for so desperately. He could do this. He could do this. And he knew he could, he just... needed the slightest bit of time to figure it out.

"Moonpaw. Listen to me. There is nothing-- nothing you could do that would keep me from coming back to you. Do you understand? There's nothing anyone could do that would keep me from protecting you if you were in danger. From keeping you safe. Even from me; StarClan forbid that should ever happen." He paused for a moment, thinking. He needed to let her understand he would never joke about this. She had to trust him. She had to.

"I know it's hard for you to believe, and... I don't know why, but... I do love you. You're my best friend. You're the one cat I can trust with anything, you're--" He stopped. If he went much further, he might scare her. Best to wait on this. Best to wait until she was able to gather her own thoughts together. But her words had warmed him as much as he was hoping these would do to her. They had scared him at the same time, though... a hidden power was within them that he hadn't sensed beneath the surface of the pretty feline before. But she was more then a pretty face, a fleeting kitty crush that he felt like he would get caught and punished for.

"You mean the world to me."

That was all he needed to say. And she would understand-- it was simple enough, right? And it was true. She did mean the world to him. He had no reason to lie to her... she had no reason to be scared... realizing he was still pressed up against her he pulled away, an uncomfortable expression on his features. If she was still scared, he didn't want to frighten her more as he was all too sure he had just done. But, there was still hope. Maybe... maybe this would have changed her mind. There was always that one spark of hope in the darkness, lighting up the night like Silverpelt and the moon did.
(Why did this make me cry? I am crying over a fictitious cat...)

Stupid... Why did you even speak? Why didn't you just run away?
Windclan has enough cats to provide for it. You could have just run away and left everything behind!

It hurt. It hurt so much to see — even ever so fleetingly — a light smile etch his countenance and then be so quickly replaced by...
She didn't know why. Out of all of the things she could have wished for even a heartbeat ago, an apology from him would have been one of the things she would have wished for most in the world.
But now it hurt to hear those words come from his mouth. Did he even have anything to be sorry for?

You can still run.

She could see she had hurt him now. She didn't How or in what way she had hurt him, she would never do so intentionally and it took most of the emotional strength she still contained to not start crying.

Moonpaw looked down — back to her fluffy pale paws — and remained like this. Head hung, eyes half-closed and fighting tears. She didn't want this to be happening.
Any moment now she would wake up. Right? Any moment now and she would sit up in her nest, still three moons old, still young and playful and never meet Couragepaw. Never become close to him or fall for him in such a way as she had.
She loved him. She could admit that now. A little late.
She couldn't do this.

She stood in this way, unmoving but for the soft rise and fall of her breathing and the hammering heartbeat that was trying to break its way from her body.
Moonpaw remained like this until she scented an all-too familiar scent becoming stronger.
She didn't have to look up to know he was coming closer.

If he had done anything else; clawed her, hissed at her, growled — she would have walked away unthinkingly. Run away and never come back. Change her name and hide away from her memories.
If he had done anything else she would have changed her life and moved on.
But he hadn't done anything else. He hadn't screamed or attacked her. He had slowly, pausing, pressed himself up against her.

She knew she must reek, overflowing with fear-scent — not from him. No, she could never be afraid of Couragepaw. Kind, brave, wonderful Couragepaw. She didn't really know what it was she was afraid of, but she was terrified out of her wits.
As his fur had brushed against hers she had frozen, stiffened, no longer been able to breathe because he was so close.
And she couldn't move, could barely recognize when he had begun to speak again.

She wanted to cry.

Every word he spoke brought the lump in her throats to grow in size and the burning behind her eyes to grow in strength as she closed them and tried — unsuccessfully — to press back up against him — having given up in apprehension of his reaction.

'I do love you'
'You mean the world to me'
The young feline exhaled shakily and drew in another breath, terrified and yet simultaneously feeling comforted by the same thing.
He was her universe. The sky and stars meant nothing when he wasn't there, and only a few moments ago she had been wishing that they had never met, that this had all been a dream.
The thought made her feel cold and hollow, like the heartless feline she seemed to be. Rejecting the tom she loved because she just couldn't believe it.
She had never wanted to reject him, and by her own paws she had lost him.

She panicked as he drew away, fearing that perhaps — somehow — he had read her thoughts and was drawing away because of them, or because of how much she smelled of fear. She wasn't as frightened anymore, but the scent was still there.
Maybe he had changed his mind and he didn't want to be close to her anymore.
She looked up, eyes meeting how uncomfortable he looked and — despite every bit of her mind screaming out 'No! No!' — she pressed the side of her face up against his neck again.

She didn't know what to say, and didn't say anything. She had made contact with him once more and was hoping beyond her wildest dreams that — just this once if at all — actions could speak louder than words for her.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@Zero to Hero
@bad company
@Lilly
@fenic!

(oops omg haha. i didn't know if you wanted to rp their dreams or something so i was waiting haha)

When Surgestorm said that the thyme was a good idea, a bright burst of pride exploded in the young apprentice's chest like a firework. Featherpaw beamed with self pride, and when he assigned her a job to do, she nodded very quickly, and got right to her small paws, eager to help. She didn't know Tawnypaw all that well, but she'd never miss a chance to befriend a new cat or help one. Featherpaw glanced back at Surge, who was busily working on the more severely injured apprentice. "I'll get right to it," she told him with a sharp nod.

Padding over to Tawnypaw, the young cat looked over her scratches, judging bout how many leaves and such she'd need by how severe the scratches were. "Here," she meowed. "Chew this up. It will calm you down; relax a bit, you know? It's called thyme. And don't worry about Moonpaw; she's in good paws. None of this is your fault, just know that. Sometimes bad things happen- it's all just being at the wrong place at the wrong time." Featherpaw meowed soothingly, nudging the small, green leaves towards the fellow apprentice with a small smile and kind eyes. "Now just relax while I work on your scratches. They don't look to awful, you'll be fine." She added, but knew that Tawnypaw wasn't worried about that at the moment.

Tawnypaw's injuries were pretty bad, she knew deep down, but not life threateningly bad. But Featherpaw wasn't nervous about that- she was nervous because she'd never fully cared for a patient on her own. What if I use the wrong herbs? What if I forget which ones to use? She thought, panicking slightly. No, Featherpaw. You have to be calm. You can do this. She thought arguably, chewing on a very small amount of thyme herself. Her head began to clear as the soothing juices trickled down her throat. Alright. I need cobweb and marigold. She thought. "Now, just chew on the thyme while I go fetch marigold and cobweb." Featherpaw instructed, before quickly padding back to Surgestorm's herb storage.

She noticed they were running a tad low on cobweb, but that would be easy to find, seeing as it was newleaf. The marigold was a little low too, but surely they'd be able to go back to that odd twoleg building to fetch more herbs soon. Wrapping the cobweb around one paw and taking the marigold in her maw, she padded back to Tawnypaw to tend to her injuries. The fluffy, white she-cat sat down beside Tawnypaw and unwrapped the cobweb from her paw, and began to gently but also strongly press the cobweb to a scratch just above her eye that was bleeding into the apprentice's eyes.

Featherpaw got to work at doing this to the rest of her injuries; some more severe than others. She then began to chew the marigold to put on the injuries, the taste odd as she tried not to swallow the herb. She then applied a layer of the chewed marigold to the injuries, jut as Surge had done. Then, Featherpaw applied a layer of cobweb and left it there to soak up the blood.

Once she'd finished, Featherpaw looked over her work, rather proud of herself. "This is marigold," She meowed to Tawnypaw, trying to keep her mind off of her injured friend. "It helps stop infections. And that's cobweb- but you probably knew that already. It soaks up the blood to help stop the bleeding. If you need anything, just call me back over. But I'll be back after helping Leopardpaw to replace the marigold and cobwebs." Featherpaw meowed kindly.

She knew that it helped to explain exactly what one was doing- it calmed the patient down. It also taught them some helpful things. That's how Featherpaw had come to love herbs- when she was young, she'd accidentally eaten a deathberry and had to come to the medicine den. Surgestorm had given her yarrow to make her throw it up, she remembered, and he told her about how yarrow worked. That was the first time she'd talked to him, and it felt just like yesterday.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; April 22nd, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Why did this make me cry? I am crying over a fictitious cat...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post

Stupid... Why did you even speak? Why didn't you just run away?
Windclan has enough cats to provide for it. You could have just run away and left everything behind!
It hurt. It hurt so much to see — even ever so fleetingly — a light smile etch his countenance and then be so quickly replaced by...
She didn't know why. Out of all of the things she could have wished for even a heartbeat ago, an apology from him would have been one of the things she would have wished for most in the world.
But now it hurt to hear those words come from his mouth. Did he even have anything to be sorry for?

You can still run.

She could see she had hurt him now. She didn't How or in what way she had hurt him, she would never do so intentionally and it took most of the emotional strength she still contained to not start crying.

Moonpaw looked down — back to her fluffy pale paws — and remained like this. Head hung, eyes half-closed and fighting tears. She didn't want this to be happening.
Any moment now she would wake up. Right? Any moment now and she would sit up in her nest, still three moons old, still young and playful and never meet Couragepaw. Never become close to him or fall for him in such a way as she had.
She loved him. She could admit that now. A little late.
She couldn't do this.

She stood in this way, unmoving but for the soft rise and fall of her breathing and the hammering heartbeat that was trying to break its way from her body.
Moonpaw remained like this until she scented an all-too familiar scent becoming stronger.
She didn't have to look up to know he was coming closer.

If he had done anything else; clawed her, hissed at her, growled — she would have walked away unthinkingly. Run away and never come back. Change her name and hide away from her memories.
If he had done anything else she would have changed her life and moved on.
But he hadn't done anything else. He hadn't screamed or attacked her. He had slowly, pausing, pressed himself up against her.

She knew she must reek, overflowing with fear-scent — not from him. No, she could never be afraid of Couragepaw. Kind, brave, wonderful Couragepaw. She didn't really know what it was she was afraid of, but she was terrified out of her wits.
As his fur had brushed against hers she had frozen, stiffened, no longer been able to breathe because he was so close.
And she couldn't move, could barely recognize when he had begun to speak again.

She wanted to cry.

Every word he spoke brought the lump in her throats to grow in size and the burning behind her eyes to grow in strength as she closed them and tried — unsuccessfully — to press back up against him — having given up in apprehension of his reaction.

'I do love you'
'You mean the world to me'
The young feline exhaled shakily and drew in another breath, terrified and yet simultaneously feeling comforted by the same thing.
He was her universe. The sky and stars meant nothing when he wasn't there, and only a few moments ago she had been wishing that they had never met, that this had all been a dream.
The thought made her feel cold and hollow, like the heartless feline she seemed to be. Rejecting the tom she loved because she just couldn't believe it.
She had never wanted to reject him, and by her own paws she had lost him.

She panicked as he drew away, fearing that perhaps — somehow — he had read her thoughts and was drawing away because of them, or because of how much she smelled of fear. She wasn't as frightened anymore, but the scent was still there.
Maybe he had changed his mind and he didn't want to be close to her anymore.
She looked up, eyes meeting how uncomfortable he looked and — despite every bit of her mind screaming out 'No! No!' — she pressed the side of her face up against his neck again.

She didn't know what to say, and didn't say anything. She had made contact with him once more and was hoping beyond her wildest dreams that — just this once if at all — actions could speak louder than words for her.

He didn't think. He couldn't think. Everything was a blur to him, everything was... so confusing. Mixed up. There wasn't a right feeling in the world at this point in time. Why did he feel so depressed and hopeless? Like he was losing his best friend. Was he losing her? Was she going to... walk away? Walk away and leave him, forget about him, pretend that he hadn't existed? Surely not. There was more maturity in their friendship then that, at least he hoped so. Otherwise it truly would be hopeless. And the tom swallowed lightly, struggling to force a smile throughout his pathetic feelings.

She still looked scared. There was a scent of fear coming off of her, and he wanted to wash it away... do something, anything to get rid of it, but he knew he couldn't. Whatever he did, it would be wrong. It would only scare her more. And then she would be terrified. She would never trust him. Oh Moonpaw... his eyes softened, but there was a sadness in them that he knew would stay there for a while. If his best friend didn't trust him, what was he supposed to do?

Go back to Bronzepaw? No-- she would be angry. And, she would think that he was pathetic. They both would. He couldn't just change his mind. He did like Bronzepaw, that much was obvious, but not in that way. And... he didn't love her. She wasn't his sun, moon and sky. She wasn't his oxygen. His... life support. She wasn't the cat he had cried over, cried with, laughed with, and spent many a sleepless night with. She wasn't the cat that had been there moons before. How long had it been? Five moons. Was that right?... he thought so.

Surely he wasn't losing how long it had been along with everything else. Surely he wasn't losing every cherished thought and memory of his close friend. Every memory of the one and only cat who would remain close to him until he knew that it was time to let her go. Was it time to let her go? Was this his cue? His time to show her that he cared by letting her go, by forgetting... what he wanted to believe was just some crush? She was scared. She feared something. What was it? What could she be fearing that he wanted to fix?

But, even she didn't know. And that scared Couragepaw. Really and truly scared him. What if he was going to lose her, right before his eyes? Wake up. Get up. I'm dreaming, get up, WAKE UP!!!! He wanted to yowl. He wanted to nudge her until they both woke up, nightmares forgotten and ready to face the world head on. As he had always been before. He'd always been ready to face the world head on. To attack it, to get ready to fight for what he knew was right. Meaning Moonpaw. She was his moon. His moon. Sun. Sky. Oxygen. Everything he saw around him.

It all meant nothing... nothing without the she cat that he had first come to think of as a sister, and now much more. Was he wrong? Was he being stupid? Of course he wasn't. Love was a choice. He was choosing to love her, wasn't he? There was no way he'd been forced into this. Some cats thought it came upon them so suddenly they didn't have a choice. But, there was always a choice. True love? He was continuing this. A broken heart would come as a result of telling her what he was planning to, but... if it meant she would be happy, then so be it.

If it meant that she would live? That she would be able to survive? Then, he would do it. He would always do anything for her. Now and forever. Even if he did push her away, even if he did decide that it was best for both of them to leave. To go. To save Moonpaw more confusion and fear, and to save him a broken heart in the end. But how could he? After what she had said? What, was he supposed to tell her 'okay cool, now I should go?' He opened his maw to speak and closed it just as quickly. No words would leave it and he knew this.

He knew this all too well. Perhaps that was why he then looked down at the ground. It'd been a while since he had last cried... their first conversation, their fight, had been the previous time. That felt like ages ago. Like they had been three moons old. He wanted to go back to the day on the hill. That day had been his favorite. The moment when he had been the closest, when he had been all too uncomfortable and she had too. Before he had gotten confident and they had... argued. Fought. Whatever word might be used for it, it wasn't good. Whatever had happened, he knew that it was the end.

The end of what exactly? Well, perhaps their friendship. He couldn't go on like this. Every time he looked at her, it reminded him of pain and destruction. And then he felt her press up against him. After he had pulled away. He had left, but she? She had returned. Come back to him even when he had thought pushing her away was what was best. He'd been ready to walk away. She had fixed that. He couldn't leave now, and... he knew it. Gently, he touched his nose to her ear. "It's going to be okay." Couragepaw told her in the gentlest voice possible.

"I promise you, I'm going to help you through... whatever's going on."

And he really meant it. Whatever was going on he would be by her side, trying to fight off the demons that were plaguing her. Something had to be wrong. Something must be wrong. This wasn't the cheerful, dandelion-fluff kit that he had met in the nursery. This wasn't the friend that he had tackled so many times before, a smile on his face and lighting up her features every time. This wasn't the Moonpaw that he had known on the hill, when they were both so confused. This was a whole new Moonpaw. And, one that he needed to help. He needed to save her. And he would. He would always protect her.

Always.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Territory

At first, Almondpaw was silent, obviously surprised and a little shocked that he'd been snuck up on. Instead of ignoring her, which he did with most cats, he tipped his head to the side as she greeted him after apologizing. He shuffled his paws, wondering how to approach this.
Then he remembered, Oh, wait, I'm Almondpaw! and he was instantly more confident.
"What're you doing out here, Bronzepaw?" He asked, instead of greeting her back or accepting her apology. Even so, his words were full of warmth and welcoming, inviting her to talk. He may as well start a conversation.(me: Oh wait black isn't his color duh)

@Liquoris
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:21 PM
chirps

(( @Zero to Hero @meraki @fenic! @bad company yep i'm just waiting for the situation to calm down and once Surge falls asleep me and Zero were gonna RP the dream in here I believe c: ))

Last edited by spade; April 22nd, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Hunterpaw was laying in the clearing, his paws stretched out neatly in front of him. His black and white fur was sleeked back and groomed neatly, his fluffy tail wrapped around himself like a protective blanket. His brown eyes flickered around the clearing before he turned his gaze back to the cat beside him; Eclipsemoon.

"You going out to train Aluna?" The Tom tried to keep the interested tone out of his voice, prodding the half-eaten rabbit in front of him almost absently. Eclipsemoon nodded to his brother in reply, shaking his fur out.

"Yeah. Figure its a good day to work on her running." He glanced at Hunterpaw, ears flicking slightly as he flicked his black tail before speaking again. "You and Springwind going training?"

"I dont know." Hunterpaw shrugged, laying his head on the grass with a half yawn, baring his teeth in the process. He closed his eyes lazily, tail flicking as he went on, "Probably."

Eclipsemoon flicked his tail over his brother's ears slightly. "Well go find your mentor! Then later we can talk." He said warmly, his eyes sparkling as he grinned down at his half-brother. Ever since that one day, Hunterpaw had began to open up more to him, and the two spent more time together, getting to know eachother.

"Sounds like a plan. I do enjoy our conversations." Hunterpaw batted his tail away and cracked his eyes open, before stretching and rolling over, pushing himself to his paws. The cool breeze went through his fur, and he smiled before looking back at Eclipsemoon. "Tell Lune I said hi, wouldja?" He grinned as he used Aluna's nickname.

Eclipsemoon grinned too, but mostly about what Hunter had said before; I do enjoy our conversations. "I will, I will." He purred, then bumped his head against his brothers shoulder. "See you later."

Hunterpaw returned the nudge. "Later. I'ma go find Da--" He stopped himself, and continued slowly. "--Springwind." He flicked his tail in a farewell before padding away from his brother, looking around the clearing for his mentor's familiar pelt as he hummed to himself.

( @Noire )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 22nd, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw was laying in the clearing, his paws stretched out neatly in front of him. His black and white fur was sleeked back and groomed neatly, his fluffy tail wrapped around himself like a protective blanket. His brown eyes flickered around the clearing before he turned his gaze back to the cat beside him; Eclipsemoon.

"You going out to train Aluna?" The Tom tried to keep the interested tone out of his voice, prodding the half-eaten rabbit in front of him almost absently. Eclipsemoon nodded to his brother in reply, shaking his fur out.

"Yeah. Figure its a good day to work on her running." He glanced at Hunterpaw, ears flicking slightly as he flicked his black tail before speaking again. "You and Springwind going training?"

"I dont know." Hunterpaw shrugged, laying his head on the grass with a half yawn, baring his teeth in the process. He closed his eyes lazily, tail flicking as he went on, "Probably."

Eclipsemoon flicked his tail over his brother's ears slightly. "Well go find your mentor! Then later we can talk." He said warmly, his eyes sparkling as he grinned down at his half-brother. Ever since that one day, Hunterpaw had began to open up more to him, and the two spent more time together, getting to know eachother.

"Sounds like a plan. I do enjoy our conversations." Hunterpaw batted his tail away and cracked his eyes open, before stretching and rolling over, pushing himself to his paws. The cool breeze went through his fur, and he smiled before looking back at Eclipsemoon. "Tell Lune I said hi, wouldja?" He grinned as he used Aluna's nickname.

Eclipsemoon grinned too, but mostly about what Hunter had said before; I do enjoy our conversations. "I will, I will." He purred, then bumped his head against his brothers shoulder. "See you later."

Hunterpaw returned the nudge. "Later. I'ma go find Da--" He stopped himself, and continued slowly. "--Springwind." He flicked his tail in a farewell before padding away from his brother, looking around the clearing for his mentor's familiar pelt as he hummed to himself.

( @Noire )
Springwind sat outside the warrior's den, lightly grooming his pelt. He wondered what he would do today, or if he would do anything at all. He figured he should hunt, but there were enough cats to do that already. And, as he was thinking on this, he could scent the familiar smell of his niece, and he brought his head up to look at the brown and white she cat. Gracefully, she walked towards him, a bounce in her step as her tail swayed above her. As she caught hold of her uncle, she ran into him, bumping into his side, and sending him over. Springwind playfully hissed and nipped her off. Alunapaw let out a taunting giggle, and shook her pelt as she waited for her uncle to get back up again.

''What got you in such a good mood?'' He asked.

Alunapaw shrugged, but she gave a bright smile. ''Oh, nothing. Just happy to be awake that's all!'' She announced to him. Springwind gave her a look of suspicion, but shook it away as he emitted out a yawn. The tom got up, and he gave her a look. ''Do you know if Eclipsemoon will be training you today?''

The she cat shrugged. ''Are you going to be training Hunterpaw?'' Springwind tried to detect any hostility in her voice, but could find none. Something was eerily wrong with her today. She usually would insult the tom instead of actually saying his name...willingly.

Springwind opened his eyes, finding it a good idea that taking Hunterpaw out to explore around would be good for them. He could talk to his apprentice and see how he is holding up. ''In fact, I will.''

''Okay!'' She says, but then shyly shifts on her paws. ''Do you think you'll be able to stargaze with me tonight? I heard it's going to be a full moon, and a full moon mean a pretty starry sky.'' She looked up at her uncle, expecting him to turn her down, but instead Springwind affectionately cuffed her ears with his maw, and smiled.

''Of course. We'll meet up tonight.'' He promised her, flicking his tail.

Alunapaw felt a brightness coming over her, and from a distance she could see the black and white apprentice searching around. She squinted her eyes. No doubt, he was looking for Springwind. ''Looks like your apprentice is on a mission to look for you.'' She says, flicking her tail towards the other tom. That was her cue to leave. She was in too good of a mood in order to let him ruin it. Though, she didn't find him as repulsive as she did before. In fact, she currently did not have a standpoint with him. She goes up to her uncle and quickly nuzzles his leg before bounding off to see what the day would bring her.

Springwind watched his niece trot off for a bit before he turned and stalked towards Hunterpaw, giving him a bright smile. ''Hello, kit!'' He mused, cheerily. ''What's on your mind today?''
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:15 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Springwind sat outside the warrior's den, lightly grooming his pelt. He wondered what he would do today, or if he would do anything at all. He figured he should hunt, but there were enough cats to do that already. And, as he was thinking on this, he could scent the familiar smell of his niece, and he brought his head up to look at the brown and white she cat. Gracefully, she walked towards him, a bounce in her step as her tail swayed above her. As she caught hold of her uncle, she ran into him, bumping into his side, and sending him over. Springwind playfully hissed and nipped her off. Alunapaw let out a taunting giggle, and shook her pelt as she waited for her uncle to get back up again.

''What got you in such a good mood?'' He asked.

Alunapaw shrugged, but she gave a bright smile. ''Oh, nothing. Just happy to be awake that's all!'' She announced to him. Springwind gave her a look of suspicion, but shook it away as he emitted out a yawn. The tom got up, and he gave her a look. ''Do you know if Eclipsemoon will be training you today?''

The she cat shrugged. ''Are you going to be training Hunterpaw?'' Springwind tried to detect any hostility in her voice, but could find none. Something was eerily wrong with her today. She usually would insult the tom instead of actually saying his name...willingly.

Springwind opened his eyes, finding it a good idea that taking Hunterpaw out to explore around would be good for them. He could talk to his apprentice and see how he is holding up. ''In fact, I will.''

''Okay!'' She says, but then shyly shifts on her paws. ''Do you think you'll be able to stargaze with me tonight? I heard it's going to be a full moon, and a full moon mean a pretty starry sky.'' She looked up at her uncle, expecting him to turn her down, but instead Springwind affectionately cuffed her ears with his maw, and smiled.

''Of course. We'll meet up tonight.'' He promised her, flicking his tail.

Alunapaw felt a brightness coming over her, and from a distance she could see the black and white apprentice searching around. She squinted her eyes. No doubt, he was looking for Springwind. ''Looks like your apprentice is on a mission to look for you.'' She says, flicking her tail towards the other tom. That was her cue to leave. She was in too good of a mood in order to let him ruin it. Though, she didn't find him as repulsive as she did before. In fact, she currently did not have a standpoint with him. She goes up to her uncle and quickly nuzzles his leg before bounding off to see what the day would bring her.

Springwind watched his niece trot off for a bit before he turned and stalked towards Hunterpaw, giving him a bright smile. ''Hello, kit!'' He mused, cheerily. ''What's on your mind today?''
Hunterpaw caught sight of his mentor and Alunapaw from across the clearing, and felt his heart beat a little bit quicker than normal. It scared him, alot, honestly. He wasnt supposed to be feeling this. He was in the dating game; Date a she-cat for at least two weeks, dump 'em, move on to the next. It was a constant cycle in his eyes. But he found himself not enjoying it as much as he used to. Meeting girls, charming girls, it was his thing. Why didnt he enjoy it as much?

Oh, speaking of.. Hunterpaw glanced around, catching sight of a familiar ginger apprentice. Sunpaw. The she-cat glanced his way, giving a flirty smile at him before turning and padding off toward a few other apprentices. Hunterpaw grinned charmingly back at her before she turned, a chuckle escaping his lips. He quite enjoyed his time with the younger she-cat, but, it had been two weeks. He'd have to break things off. Oh, she probably wouldnt be that affected. Probably.

Hunterpaw stretched, wondering whether to go over and tell her now, but before he could decide, a voice broke into his thoughts. Hunterpaw paused and swiveled his head around, his eyes lighting up when he saw his mentor padding toward him. "Dont call me a kit!" Hunter protested lightly, grinning up at the cat he thought of as his father.

"Whats on my mind? Whats on my mind isssss.." Hunterpaw cast another glance toward Sunpaw, watching the way her orange fur glimmered in the sunlight, before continuing with a smile. "Its been two weeks, and you know what that means." Springwind did know, right? Did Hunterpaw tell him about his dating rule? Hunterpaw simply shrugged it off, giving his chest fur a few licks. "So, what are we doing today?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread