Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:56 PM
☆ CHARACTER DIRECTORY
by dagnyme
Last post by dagnyme
Today 10:55 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 10:55 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2021, 04:07 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Evacuation Tunnels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Willowkit stuck her head out the nursery. She wanted to help! She was a great digger, she even had a large hole going in the nursery until a queen noticed and scold her. Reguardless she knew this was something she did well.

She spotted her father Oakfur listening to Eveningstar and rushed over to him.

"Can I help?" she begged looking up at her father with big pleading eyes.
@Oakpaw1
oaky stay with me thought he meowed warnigly
Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:01 AM

My Mood: Happy

Willowkit nodded and gazed at her father with admiration. He was the strongest and best warrior in her eyes, she wanted to be just like him.

Staying quiet she wrapped her tail around her legs and turned her attention to listening about her tunnels. She hoped she looked older and responsible, she wanted to impress Oakfur.
@Oakpaw1

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 3rd, 2021 at 09:01 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:45 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Willowkit nodded and gazed at her father with admiration. He was the strongest and best warrior in her eyes, she wanted to be just like him.

Staying quiet she wrapped her tail around her legs and turned her attention to listening about her tunnels. She hoped she looked older and responsible, she wanted to impress Oakfur.
@Oakpaw1
looking down at willowkit he could tell she wanted to impress him even thought she always impress him.
Old June 8th, 2021, 09:38 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

// sorry for the delay everyone!

Eveningstar

The willing cats seemed to gather quite quickly around him, and stars that was relieving. So many cats seemed eager to help out, which was frankly quite different than what he was expecting. Tunneling was a foreign job to likely every cat in the clan, and it was certainly quite dangerous compared to what they normally did. Eveningstar smiled lightly to himself, waiting just a couple more moments before he began to address his clanmates thoughts and concerns.

First up was a kit, Phantomkit if he remembered correctly. What a sweet kit he was. "My apologies, little one, but Im afraid this is much too dangerous of a job for kits."The excitement in his eyes almost made the leader feel bad for rejecting him, but he knew that safety came before anything else "How about this? Why dont you and all the other kits get some fresh kill for the other cats when they take a break? All this work would no doubt tire them out" he mused, blinking thoughtfully down at the 2 moon old kit.

The next cat to speak up seemed to start up an argument between some of the cats, so he should probably try to sort that out as soon as he could. A small sigh escaped the large tom, his gaze turning to Ravenshine. While he did somewhat understand where she was coming from, he also knew that he had already explained why they were doing this during the last meeting. Did she not pay attention then?

"Ravenshine, I believe I already explained the purpose of these tunnels during the last meeting. While, yes, we do primarily climb, we need to think not only of our warriors, but also of our elders and kits. Can they climb? Can they afford a potentially life-threatening fall were they to lose their grip? These are not going to be used for combat, as I already stated. These are evacuation tunnels. Something that elders, queens, and kits can use to escape a potential battle. We cant afford to put the most vulnerable members of out clan at risk. And just because we have no experience with tunneling right now does not mean that we cannot learn." he sternly mewed, nodding gratefully to Whitewolf, Ravenstorm, and Blossomtrail when they stepped in.

Now, moving onto what they came there to do. Eveningstar cleared his throat before turning to address the rest of the gathered cats, "First of all, thank you all for choosing to help out. I truly do appreciate it. First, I am going to split everyone up into groups of three. These groups will all rotate, so no one cat tires themself out too much. The first group will consist of Silverclaw @~Fierceclaw~), Aspenstrike @-Skyfall-), and Robinwhisker @Rockfall). I want you three to dig the entrance of the tunnel. Try to make it as big as you can, so we can accomodate our larger clanmates. The next group will be Prowlingsun @Aquilex), Oakfur (@oakfur), and Hawkpaw @Bramblefire01). I want you three to continue where the first group ended. Wait for them to let you know when they are finished with their job. Mistyshade @~Storm~), Silverwave (Topaztaill), and Sunnydew @AntiAngelic) will be the third group. Continue where the second group leaves off. Ravenshine @Tiabirb), Ravenstorm @Lavender'fur), and Twilightwing @Twilight Wing), please do the same as the previous group. Streampaw @~Storm~), Jaypaw @feather lily), and Greystorm @RiverClan*bab), same as the last groups. Riverpaw @feather lily), Thistlethorn @Kyrieknight), and Stormpaw @Quickpaw), you know the drill Im sure. The rest of you can all get into your own groups. Make sure to wait until the previous groups are finished before you begin."

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 8th, 2021, 09:44 AM
Hiatuses

Oakfur sat up Got it Evningstar!
Old June 8th, 2021, 09:49 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Twilightwing diped her head respectfuly,"yes Eveningstar"she said and waited patiently until it was time.Suddently a thought crossed her mind,"What if the tunnles are unstable and collapse?"she asked eyes narrowing with concern,"should we send some cat out to see if its safe to start digging?".
@Jackpot

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old June 8th, 2021, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Happy

Willowkit sighed, guess this wasn’t her mission. Her gave her father a comforting run as a farewell as ran back to the nursery. She didn’t want to be a burden.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old June 8th, 2021, 10:00 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Thistlethorn nodded. The scar on his shoulder would end up killing him by the time this was done, but it would be worth it. Though he was a bit surprised to be put in a group with apprentices, he wouldn't complain at all. So, the dark gray tabby tom got up and looked around for his group members.
@Quickpaw @feather lily

Bump me only after two days.

Old June 8th, 2021, 10:16 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post
Oakfur sat up Got it Evningstar!
Hawkpaw looked for the warriors he was assigned too. He found Oakfur. Then he looked around for Prowlingsun ( @Angelique )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 8th, 2021, 10:22 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Hawkpaw looked for the warriors he was assigned too. He found Oakfur. Then he looked around for Prowlingsun ( @Angelique )
\"Have you found Prowlingsun yet HAwkpaw?" Oakfur said turning around and spotting him